YRYL Your Rage You Lose - "Your daily redpill" edition

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Sans
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM
youtube.com/watch?v=9FK2eg33Qco
youtube.com/watch?v=FanSfyujwSY
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
mairie-pierrefitte93.fr/Mairie/PDF/Magazines-Municipaux/2017/Vivre-a-Pierrefitte-n-69
youtube.com/watch?v=glnOO4Q8hKM
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root#Algorithm

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

anyone still in this thread? Should I keep going ?

Xavier White
Xavier White

Tbqhwy pham if all western countries remained at <5% Muslim and they were all as willing to integrate as this, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

True but that's would never happen

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

what a beast

its like those kids have never seen a white man...they are subconsciously attracted to his beauty and superiority

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

whats wrong with your finger?

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

Lol, 5%? We're at least at 20% in Sweden in terms of practicing Muslims. 5% was 3 decades ago.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

The back of the bus sure is big nowadays

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

people think MLP will have a chance in 2022 if she loses today

Demographics are destiny

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

TRIGGERED.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

What the fuck happened to Clerical Celibacy? And you better not tell me that bitch is carpet munching outside of marriage.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Today's elections will define the future of Europe imo

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

thats not really rage worthy though whats on the phones is more important to them than high European culture.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

looks tasty, no wonder merkele is doing this

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

woman in position of power

Say what?

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Get on my level

Jack Price
Jack Price

this one gets me all the time

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Ahh Shit

I lost.

I lost my shit, fucking gutter cunts!

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Look at his incompetent cunt fucking face.

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

they're using the bloody app from the museum. And if that is bullshit its high art and this is a bunch of fucking kids. They're not gonna be interested nor should you expect them to be.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

fuck you i came to be mad not sad

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Is (((Bilderberg))) foundation feeding MKUltra drugs to it's "guests"?
I don't think this insanity can be explained otherwise.

Asher Young
Asher Young

idon'twanttolivehereanymore.jpg

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

this is posted so many times. They are using an app provided by the museum to read more about the art.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

What a fucking cunt, he should be publicly hanged for making such a retarded statement. If I was that girl's father I'd want to go after the Somali kid, and then this fucker.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

AM WEARING MY HABS JERSEY
MY HABS JERSEY
JERSEY
fucking triggered

John Ross
John Ross

He's actually an old anarch-capitalist. His prime minister when he was minister was Fredrik Reinfeldt, who early in his political career talked about how the Swedes are lazy and dumb and how we have to dismantle the welfare system. It's not entirely unfeasible that they want to destroy the social democratic hegemony that we've had for pretty much a 100 years through destroying the demographic. Anarchists don't generally believe in states or nations so they wouldn't care.

John Collins
John Collins

Cucked by your own father. Lol what i woman trusting liberal idiot. I hope that kid rocks his life and never talks to his retard dipshit dad again.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

can someone get me a sauce for this

William Watson
William Watson

what do you call it? sweater?

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

shitfuckingcunt this got to me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

Rape culture in action.

Asher James
Asher James

those guys look alirte!
what's the big fuckn deal.
worked with poeople from round the world and the hardest working friendliest looke djust like pic centre.
stop being so fuckn scared and go outside.
literally don't care if u call me jew or shill or whatever get a life

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

a military or torture museum may hold their interest abit better..

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

yes, it's a sweater, not jersey

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

but somehow white men have to apologies for everything bad happened in the society?

really makes me think

James Morales
James Morales

and Paris, and London, and Nice, and St Petersberg, and the rapes in Europe, and the crimes committed by us, and Paris again, and Paris again, and Orlando, and San Bernandino, and don't forget 9/11, and 7/7

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

using comic sans for an official letter

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

underrated kek, almost didn't notice the other tabs open

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

A lesbian wants to remove crosses from a heathen temple? The pagans are stirring up again. Curious

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

I think the parent who did this should be raped and killed, promptly. I would never do it or tell someone to, but if I were a judge, that is what I would sentence

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

read also: Sweden to become a third world country by 2030, according to un

This is supposed to be a YRYL? Thank god, if it were YLYL I'd have fucking lost at that.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

No way is this real. Even OUR greens aren't this fucking stupid

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

thanks for the good laugh butter knife

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

HOLY FUCKING KEK

good thing that Hong Kong isn't a part of this degeneracy

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

What's comic sans?

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

This makes me want to cry.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

TL;DR
I love how committed this man is to the customs of reddit when he blogs this, it reads like a teenager wrote it.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

a font.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Sans

tl;dr its what you use in comics and is known for its informality. If you would use it as a business or an essay people won't be amused, hell I think most universities wont allow you to publish in comic sans.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

wrong fucking place to be writing that stuff ahmed

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

this never fails to piss me off

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

are you rdy bois?

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

C U C K

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

cause imma drop dem red pills

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

This is fair tho. it was an oversight on the army's part, they didn't realise that it damaged women's hips and they forced them to cripple themselves. The women stuck with it because they love the army and this country that much. And once enough army doctors noticed and pointed it out; the army did the responsible thing and paid the people a generous but proportionate amount to help alleviate the problems that they caused.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Gonna need source on that OP, sounds too outrageous to be true.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

youtube.com/watch?v=zMwcX_vU1lM

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Fuck off, spoonfeeder. It takes the cuck less time to fucking google it than to ask the fucking question in the first place, let alone the time you spent getting the link and adding your reddit-tier tldr. Let that faggot figure it out by himself. The collective works of humanity are, for the most part, available online at his fucking fingertips. If he can't figure it out with that at his disposal, then he doesn't fucking deserve to know.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

youtube.com/watch?v=9FK2eg33Qco

youtube.com/watch?v=FanSfyujwSY

watch these things will make sense

These will make you think

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Why do liberals celebrate this stuff so much?

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

They hate white people

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

They hate the whites more than they do terrorists, they genuinely think that whites were responsible for the misery of the poo people and we only got lucky

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

Damn something like this happened in my school. A girl said she got raped by a teacher, instantly he got send home to wait out the investigation, police were called, girl got sent to therapy. After a week of non-conclusive research she spilled the beans and admitted she lied about it to get back at him for giving her a low grade and refusing to let her to a resit (she had no rights to). The teacher got a honorable discharge.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

Fuck I think I lost.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

it's too early for me to be this mad

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

Talk with female friend about wage gap
Says the only man in the company earns significantly more than any other woman for doing the same job
Turns out he only earns 60€ more because he drives them all to work and lifts all the heavy shit for them.

I hate that bitch now.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

This one is just sad.

This one is legitimately fucked. The school I teach at just had a GSA Pride day of sorts, but kids were free to sit out if they didn't want to participate and that's the way it should be.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

That's all good and well but what about the fucking Saracens from Särkland?

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

He should of hit her back

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

that last one
Is that a fucking fetus? Christ.

Camden White
Camden White

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

Irish to go murica 150-100 years ago
Get discrimated
They adapt, and become gg productive individuals

Chinks go to murica 100 years ago
Get discrimated
They adapt, and become gg productive individuals

Niggers are in Murica for 500 years
Get freed 300 years ago
They dont adapt
They axe for gibs
They still behave like chimps

Muzzies come to murica *current year
They dont want to adapt
They axe for gibs
They still behave like chimps

really makes you think

The blood and sweat to Make america great again of germanic/european people shouldn't be given away to those who havent earned it.

Niggers,latinos,muzzies haven't earned shit.

Their countries are pieces of shit, where as European and Chink ones are not.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

crazy_strings.rb
lmao i thought this was YRYL thats fucking hilarious

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

this is how Sup Forumsacks are made

Landon James
Landon James

Yes

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Stop shilling for the yellow kike

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

It's not shilling when it's facts, yellow people are based because they don't invade white countries to rape and murder instead they work hard to keep their nations intact

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

I feel sorry for swedes.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

if he would have done so he would have gone to jail, and probably had to pay here a huge compensation sum

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

When a kebab wearing a Canadian hockey team jersey triggers Russia, shit is serious.

Don't worry russia, it triggers me too because I'm a Montreal Canadian fan

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

muh proposition nation
muh civic nationalism
Like the proud hard working Romanian beggars in western Europe huh?

Tyler King
Tyler King

I'd rather they not be here or involved with our countries at all, but you can't deny they are leagues better than worthless niggers.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Is it real? Makes me laugh, there are getting so low to get people to buy their shit now

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

REPENT NOW

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

It's still an invasion of an alien race fgt

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

Aren't you a brainac

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

mfw people post this to prove how intellectual and smurt they are
l-look they're using phones h-hah how d-dumb

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

They're not invading anyone though...

Adam White
Adam White

Well Whites will be a minority in there countries by 2070 and Zipperheads are a part of that

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

not understanding how propaganda works
"b-based black man! i dont know why you guys are upset!"
"get a life"
faggot spotted. go back to melbourne you commie fuck..

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

this should be illegal what the fuck sue the fucking school

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Jesus Christ,i started laughing,then got mad and then i looped back to laughing like a maniac.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

There is no evidence to suggest that the yellows are responsible for the genocide of whites, they're just doing their own thing

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

this pisses me off.

thats clearly a memorial for normal army guys, average guys who were either conscripted or joined up because they needed work to support themselves/family. guys who went through hell and paid the ultimate price and they dont deserve to be remembered.

its fucking disgusting, id happily kick the heads in of anyone who fucks with a memorial no matter who the memorial is for.

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

massive redpill about the creation of israel.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

this is a national day in the UK?

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

that Somali head

Did some nigger impregnate literally half of the Somali women 50 years ago? They all look fucking identical.

Luis James
Luis James

do not apologize for what she is, but be sorry for it.

What kind of dumb cunt is that?

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

race war now. not "tomorrow" or "next week". fucking right now. exterminate those dark skinned fuckers. im fucking done with this, i lose.

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

Nice, you can't prove me wrong so you give me le facebook frog reaction image

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

out of everything social justice has produced, cultural appropriation has to be the MOST disconnected from reality

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Okay more of Chinks means less Brits u fgt

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

This pic is fake, that's not how our women wear their traditionnal garbs.

Here's a picture showing the new voters of this year in my town (in Seine-Saint-Denis, near Paris).you can clearly see the difference.

Source
mairie-pierrefitte93.fr/Mairie/PDF/Magazines-Municipaux/2017/Vivre-a-Pierrefitte-n-69

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

Martin Luther was a mistake

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

I agree 100%. What makes it worse is that the monument is obviously not looked after by public services (because muh 6 gorillion) and has been forgotten. You can see cracks in the stone and then there is ivy encroaching on the whole thing and covering it up, yet some asshole still felt the need to deface it with spray paint. Even using it on the man's face, that is just too far.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Nice try Abdullahi.

They all look like 12 year old Syrian refugees.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

No, the letter was fraudulent, there is no such statutory requirement to force children to visit mosques, there isn't even a "racial discrimination note", nor is there even a comprehensive "education record". Behavioural problems are solely the domain of child services, not the school.

The head teacher wanted to force all the kids to go to a mosque, so she intimidated the parents with bullshit threats.

AFAIK the local authority apologised.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

This I couldnt care less. She was helping invaders in the first place.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

This is why parents are supposed to defend their kids to the hilt- no matter the evidence. Having a parent is supposed to be like having a lawyer - they are supposed to support you no matter what you have done.

Even if the kids are guilty, they are still entitled to their biological defenders.

The cultural erosion of the family unit has destroyed this relationship.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

I remember seeing a bunch of liberals commenting on pictures like these and claiming the kids were doing yoga. I hope they all die.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

yellow people are based
Go back to TheDonald you spineless cunt

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

The code on the left is called "fast inverse square root", or sometimes just "quake code". it's a near-mythical piece of code that revolutionised game development by making calculations for lightning and shader effects much faster. This code isn't fully understood even today.
But it's bad, strong wymen can obviously do better.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

I lost.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

why?

James Gomez
James Gomez

the people responsible for this aren't the niggers, it's the swedes who allow this and vote for this. Disgusting fucking traitors

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

you aren't asian stop pretending to be
you should be what your culture is

Does this not fight for what we are fighting for?

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Fug

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

maybe you, i could not give a fuck about someone eating a bowl of spaghetti

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

does reddit make you rage?

William Diaz
William Diaz

Fucking raged. God damn, I appreciate living in Poland now.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

I agree with you. Im just not sure why they think its bad?

James Bennett
James Bennett

Want to learn how to destroy the church, as a part of destroying a culture?

Slowly infiltrate it and appeal to emotions so people abandon there beliefs and slowly turn it into a cult of atheism

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

No, that's wojak

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

This is just very cringe-worthy... nothing really infuriating about it.
But notice how the guy implied that he had sex with his girlfriend's niece and called the reader a "sick fuck" for thinking that when he has no idea what someone reading that thought and was the one to jump to that immediately. What a creep.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

jesus

David Howard
David Howard

"manly-ness"
I WILL destroy you

Only people who have never been in a fight in their entire lives talk like this.

Makes me want to hurt his family just to see what he would actually do.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Haha, thats unfortunate....or honest..?
My mom tried to do this kinda tier shit to my dad, I cannot imagine the number of women that get away with it.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

I think it might even be a WW1 memorial

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

its sad.

do germans have any form of memorial day for their soldiers? not just for ww2, but for all their soldiers in general?

William Thompson
William Thompson

it's so disconnected from reality I can barely understand it. As far as I know their reasoning is white people are privileged because they can afford to eat couscous but Muslims are poor and can't afford to buy cheese, therefore white people are racist because privilege. Some nonsense like that

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

im quite aware that its the fucking commie government up in Sweden that allows this bullshit, but its not hard to pin this on the niggers at least somewhat.
if there are no niggers then the government wont need to show any refugees how to "use the toilet", nor will they be a economic drain on society allowing for veterans and the homeless to actually get help, rather than have that money be used for integrating the mongrels in hopes that person is one of the 0.4% (or 4%, im a little hazy on that one) of muslim and black refugees that ever find work. that and no one wants to fuck a shit skin, let alone let them into your home. obviously this could all be avoided if there were no commies, but you cant just kill government officials. the backlash would be too great and would spur greater resistance from the socialist cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=glnOO4Q8hKM
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

White man's burden motherfuckers!!!!
They are erasing history!!!!!
Haven't you ever read the heart of darkness motherfuckers!!!!!

Hudson James
Hudson James

how can i even have a chance not to rage when you post this as the first one ? i'm not even a fucking christian and this fucking enrages me. what have you done to me christchan ?

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

EDIT: THANK YOU FOR LE GOLD XD
burn them all

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

I can picture a perfect mental image of what this "father" looks like.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

Hahahah Lutherans. What heretics!

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Lipstick on a pig the picture.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

No way this is real

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

holy dyke attempting to destroy church from within

way to go sweden

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

My grand-grand father didn't died for this

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

girls

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Are they watching a fucking tv show?

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Why does Hulk want race segregation?

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Honestly that's just fucking funny, people don't always believe 100% in everything they say

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

God damn what a meme country

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

What is this? a class of "liberal arts"?

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Heretic!

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

not posting the full greentext
shame

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

Latinos aren't so bad honestly. It may not be a popular opinion, but if they aren't allowed to stay in super insular communities where they never have to speak english or the immigrants are concentrated in such a way to overwhelm the existing populace they integrate pretty well.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

. it's a near-mythical piece of code that revolutionised game development by making calculations for lightning and shader effects much faster. This code isn't fully understood even today.
Desu this is why i still think all of those Katieshit twits and posts are fake/troll account.

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

the one on the right looks kinda rapey

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

They are faggots, so I hate them for that reason. But I hate it more when t\d faggota bring their stupid conversations to Sup Forums . Fuck off and go back

James Wright
James Wright

being hetero-normative-phobic

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

i don't understand coding at all because brainlet can somebody explain this to me ?

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Underrated

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

I taught history at a communtiy college and the department head (single mom feminist) would do shit like this ALL THE TIME for her classes. She was in charge of making the curriculum for our classes too (smaller community college and the school had all history teachers do the same class). It was, not kidding, assignments like this and watching history channel documentaries (100 percent serious).

There was one class where I started teaching my own way without History Channel videos and "make a cute history meme" bullshit. One of the girl students complained to her and I got in trouble by her and she didnt assign me any more classes (I was an adjunct).

totally fucked.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

test

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

churches are cucked
I'm shocked

James Williams
James Williams

those tabs
kek

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Sanctimonious SJW gutter trash needs to be exterminated.

Traitors die before enemies.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

This type of fuckigg shit I lose to everytime.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Basically it's a pic of some woman demoing a really basic program and at the bottom in her terminal you can see that she's attempting to change directory to find her project/file(s) and failing because she can't remember where they really are. For some reason stupids here cling to this like it's some grand representation of female programmers or something, or as if it's bad for some reason...

I mean, women are useless when it comes to this, but this is not an example of that.

Carson Green
Carson Green

Its because he is white and he criticized something that is from non-white culture. That is it. That is the entirety of it. They hate whites and can never criticize non-whites.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

The blacks who "go to" America act just like the Irish and Chinese. The act of voluntary immigration self selects for resourcefulness. The same goes for middle easterners. The problem there is a religion and ideology that is actively hostile to western culture, not laziness.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

this image will always make me rage for as long as I live

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Time to start another crusade...

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

Why didn't you go into town?
- The wind's blown it away.
How come?
It's gone to ruin.
Why would it go to ruin?
Because everything's in ruins,
everything's been degraded,
but I could say that they've
ruined and degraded everything.
Because this is not some kind of cataclysm,
coming about with
so-called innocent human aid.
On the contrary...
It's about man's own judgment,
his own judgment over his own self,
which of course God has a big hand in,
or, dare I say, takes part in.
And whatever he takes part in
is the most ghastly creation that
you can imagine.
Because, you see,
the world has been debased.
So it doesn't matter what I say,
because everything has been debased
that they've acquired,
and, since they've acquired everything
in a sneaky, underhanded fight,
they've debased everything.
Because whatever they touch,
and they touch everything,
they've debased.
This is the way it was until the final victory.
Until the triumphant end.
Acquire, debase,
debase, acquire.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

reaction videos
True cancer.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

Redditor destroys sons life because he's been conditioned by redditors. This isn't YLYL..

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Or I can put it differently if you'd like,
to touch, debase and thereby acquire,
or touch, acquire and thereby debase.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

Hey leaf, here is how it worked in the US...

1. They say they want gay marriage and noting more, thats it.

2. Immediatly after the supreme court allowed gay marriage they start pushing for transgender bullshit. Like, they only waited a few months before they started it up again.

3. next will be normalizing and legalizing child abuse. Liberals always have to go one step further.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

it definitely is. trust me, whoever knew enough about coding to write that post knew enough to know it is a huge troll.

strongest piece of evidence is the intentionally retarded redundant part
if( a > b && b < a)

it's a smart troll because the only people who get it are guys or girls who are good enough at programming to not care about gender politics bullshit. to everyone else there's enough subjectivity to project cucked feminism logic

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

evidence is bad because its a white invention
"it allows them to always be right"
so is this why niggers never invented anything other than peanut butter?

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

CRAWLING

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

That's pretty clever. Wish I thought of it

Leo Long
Leo Long

Money-laundering.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

The fact that the museum even does that should bother you

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

fuck off, how would you react in that situation? if your daughter claimed your older son raped her?

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

This happened in austria

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

This was made by Sup Forumsacks to drum up hate for women. This is the most unbelievable reddit fib I've ever read.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

dont have the right

so rape is ok?

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

YRYL
lesbian bishop
You make it difficult, bong.

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

The true source of outrage

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

He looks like Scar from the Lion King

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Get out of my country black cunt

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Protestants everybody.

Fucking traitors.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

tfw Sup Forums gets caught up in it's own fake news

Britpol made that (and a few other) a few elections back.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Broofs?

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

take her to the doc, see if there's any of his jizz inside. can't find? wait until next time and here we go to the doc again.
since she pretended not to have a boyfriend and she claimed this abuse happened for several years, it would be easy enough to find a trace in her.
no fucking way I'm sending my kid to jail because of words

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

I know he is on Reddit very often.
Kek serves him right.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

They're right though, why would a well off white person go visit the getto? Gettos need to be isolated and allowed to rot until they can be bulldozed and gentrified.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

That can't be real.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Just like Drumpfy

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

traitors die before enemies
10000000000 times this

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

Kill yourself shitskin

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

It's racist to eat cheese
Fucking hell...

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

No its not real, you idiot. See the Mad Magazine logo in the corner?

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

ok this one got me proper pissed off fuck me that poor lad betrayed by his own father

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

that cant be real
the burger told himself
no one could be that evil
This was a thread in lgbt last month

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

I hear the white brits these days are losing balls by the second.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

absolutely. standing up for your son is probably the most important thing a man can do. don't let him be a pussy or a cuck, but do not fuck him over. how the fuck will he learn to be a man otherwise

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

Why do I want to read this?!

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Good on you Justin, truly /ourguy/.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

You fucking christclucks need to have that thing burned at the stake. I bet its a fucking crypto jew

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

There shouldn't be a political party for the insane.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

what do they do the rest of the week?

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Got a more appropriate example?(genuine question desu)

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Well, it is because most races are lactose intolerant. Quit shoving you ability to consume and digest lactose in our faces, bigot!

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Going to that cesspool
It's cancer incarnate,run mostly by women and trans-thingies.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

You RAF you lose.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Should've cat /dev/urandom

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

She didn't even make the meme herself then.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

Fuck me I read your comment and now I'm laughing like a maniac. I think something just snapped in my mind.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

This code isn't fully understood even today.

Sure. If you're a brainlet.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

We celebrate the fact they can live without being attacked by assholes like you because they're people.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

Is this for real? That seems so fucking retarded

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

A raging faggot

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

I go there to shitpost

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

me tuff guy me attack bad guy
Yeah you sure showed us...

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

flag
Sorry for doubting you,go on and make me proud.

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

paid the people a generous but proportionate amount to help alleviate the problems that they caused.

compared to men being shot or killed...

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

this pretty much sums up Sup Forums though

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Yeah it's called "France day".

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

"Loves Disney."

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

k e k

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

you can understand it but it's definitely brilliant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root#Algorithm

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

that old nigger is collapsed on the floor
probably ain't even dead yet

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Kill this person

James Thompson
James Thompson

This is cancer. Got me good.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Fucking Walking dead....

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

"""coding"""
its not VIM

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Reminder this is a RIGHT WING politician, not a leftie liberal cuck.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Jesus praying for strength in the back

Dylan James
Dylan James

this is fake on so many levels

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Hahaha! That's pretty funny. Who would have thought that a lesbian would want to destroy Christianity in her country? It's like a rap star getting into trouble with the law, it's inconceivable, I tells ya!

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Lost

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

sorry but you have to be an idiot to think that this is a real story

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

too blackpilled to care anymore

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

cut to boy on tv
"i hate my body i look like a girl"

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

fucking globalist scum

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Maybe they SHOULDNT BE IN THE FUCKING ARMY?

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

Why is it always my fellow countrymen that spew and defend all this cuck shit.
^This^

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Kill them
I really dont care, traitors should be shot.

It's not my fault that Europe opened it's borders without making sure that poors,gypsies, and piece of shit won't be the first to jump the boat.

Doesn't mean I'm not right.

The Romanians who also left for Murica 100 years are fully functioning members of society, not scumbags.

You just jelly that you are a dying nation raped by arabs and niggers, where as there is still hope for us.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Women seem to be the entry point for wrecking anything/everything.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

by that logic anyome who was ever injured in military service shouldnt have joined

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Its liberals attacking existing institutions for political and social gain. There is no actual goals. They will never stop.

The whole point is politicians finding new "oppression" that they can liberate the poor niggers or fags or whatever from. Average liberals use the same shit as a means of getting attention and proving how moral they are by fighting the "oppression". There is no stopping point or endgame. Continuously attacking social institutions IS the endgame.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit