DUDE THE CRUSADES WERE BASED PRAISE KEK BRO

>DUDE THE CRUSADES WERE BASED PRAISE KEK BRO

Do you retards not realise that the crusades also destroyed the last pagan cultures of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-ZyxVrDxD8
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>destroyed the last pagan cultures
>that is a bad thing

Abandoning our European gods for a dead kike on the stick is one of our greatest mistakes

since when did we start giving a fuck about pagans?

>complete lack of intellect
>unable to comprehend the scum of mainstream religions
>poo in loo

Hinduism is a corrupted version of pagan faiths, pajeet.

based pajeet

>poland
>gdansk

pol nazis apologist BTFO

Odin didn't protect anybody from Moors. The Lord our God saved them.

German crusades were cucked

Italian/French/Spanish Crusades were based tho

Don't worry m8s, the old powers are coming back:
youtube.com/watch?v=h-ZyxVrDxD8

Perun will conquer once again.

not to mention the knight's templar (((JEWS)))

God didn't save us from the Moors, we saved ourselves

>destroying a bunch of savages who raid your territory
>bad
pick one

>a bunch of savages who raid your territory
That's what the crusaders were

>not realising it's christianity that made Europe great

Fuck a bush, fae scum

>destroyed the last pagan cultures of Europe
>pushed back the muslim hordes

Crusades United many Europeans and conquered Levantine

>destroyed

LMFAO, they didn't destroy shit, we fucked them for a couple hundred years, got bored and baptized ourselves. Then they still raided us, because they weren't here to spread faith, but because they were greedy jews who thought they could get some easy clay. They tucked their tail and ran after Grunwald, like the pussies they are.

I was just watching a show on TV

Apparently some Viking came before some court before Christianity overtook his country and said "if we take this monotheistic religion of the King, we will become slaves"

Looks like that came true.

Stay mad christcucks and keep praying to your kike on a stick

I don't know if going back to pagan is the answer but Christianity is a cancer that ruins the minds of developing aryan men

And?

Rome and Greece were great pre-Christianity. Most of Christian theology is based on Plato's ideas anyway.

THE ONLY REASON christianity was even somewhat based back in the day is because Whites didn't take it that seriously and just used it as a banner to unite under

"Christianity" in Europe is completely divergent from the original Semitic Christianity; hell, Islam is more similar to original Christianity than European Christianity is. Look at it in Europe: it's filled with native European traditions. Even Christmas uses pagan rituals. We took Christianity and made it our own.

Pol seems to always forget that nords were savage barbarians at time

1410 never farget

They didn't destroy it. We're still pagan.
My grandpa had like 20 grass snakes living in his house, he didn't buy them, they came and he just took care of them because that's a good sign.
They were so tamed that they knew how much milk they could drink. If they drank too much milk, my grandpa would hit them in the head with spoon so they would learn.

We could use some savage barbarians right about now desu lad

They also destroyed Constantinople which never recovered afterwards but deus vult larpers rarely talk about that, I wonder why

>Even Christmas uses pagan rituals
We appropriated pagan rituals as Chrisitan ones, effectively "ruining" the sinful anti-Christian aspects of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

your grandpa is fucking based

D-deus vult......

Lepen will win get

wow way 2 early, fuck my life up senpai

Whatchu gonna do 'bout it, Medboi?

it was necessary in order to unite two most based countries in europe

I am just saying that OP is using a retarded argument because at time pagans were pretty much on the same level as niggers are today.
is a good argument on why crusades were shit, on the other hand.

>were on the same level as niggers
ive never seen good proof for that, just autistic screeching from medcucks

Crusade the shit out of savages, like it was done.

They were united by one faith

No one gives a shit about baltic countries.
They're historically and culturally insignificant.

>yeah let's pillage that village in the name of Odin
>desu i think we should live stealing from civilized people instead of growing our shit
Need more?

good

Gotta agree with Mr. Loo here

Also the people on pol who go
>Paganism is BASED
>REEEE Christian's destroyed Paganism
>HURR DURR Catholicism is a pagan religion
>Why do you believe in a pagan cult

The duality of some people in here

If you could give me a book to read or a good video yeah , greentext aint cuttin it senpai

>worshipping a tree
oh how cultural

Woah there, don't be taking pride in your own achievements, that's a sin! You're supposed to attribute every single good thing directly to God!

Implying your ancestors were capable of defending themselves without Jesus on their side is silly!

>muh paganism

Just any history book will tell you so, it's not hard.

Jesus was not a kike.

Whatever you say, "Giovanni".

Pretty much /thread

((history book))

They still failed tough, only christian i know is a complete slut

Your own pic tells you that germanic tribes were the rapefugees of the romans

>Christianity is the savior of white race!! >:) Dog bless Crusaders
>We must take in more refugees, racism must be wiped out t. Pope

Yeah we should totally believe this blog i found on the interwebs because it suits my beliefs like how can't you believe theedgyaltlite.blogspot.com

Also it's three parenthesis you newfag

So what you are saying is that blonde hair and blue eyes is the sign of a rapist?

They didn't destroy the whole country, but you can't deny that the true (pagan) culture took an irreparable blow.

Prior to Grunwald we didn't do that well either.

>rapefugees
No, they conquered Rome, they didn't migrate there to leech off gibs.

Three parentheses is too much to type

The current Pope is a fucking Jesuit, what else would you expect from one.
Can only hope the next Pope will actually be a Pope

This thread must be removed!

No. I am saying that OP is a faggot because at time they were a cancer to all civilized people and converting them was the first step into integrating them with the other white countries.
Where did i say that blue eyes + blonde hair = rapist?

>two most based countries

most based for partitions

Christianity is inherently cuckolded religion and extreme cuckolding is the core principle of Christianity

"If a man sleeps with your wife, offer him your daughter too" t, Jesus

Because at that time in history the civilized nation was dark complexion dark eyes and the rapefugees were the opposite

Not really. The Romans let them in as mercenaries, then they took over the countries.

>Romans were savages

The Polish Commonwealth is overrated, easy mode on EU4.
Although Winged Hussars are the most based military units of all time.

At that point Russia didn't even exist yet.

pagans are sooooooooooooooooooo cringe

>the crusades in the op pic came from central europe

>conquered

Same as what happened in England. The native British king Vortigern let in the Anglo-Saxons as mercenaries to help fight off the Scots and Irish and we ended up turning on them and BTFO'ing them.

>changing what i say to suit your argument

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

gg, that makes Anglo-Saxons civilized because..?

dont even have to click to know what that is
its the chart with the wheat colored hair and grey and blue eyes from rome or whatever right?

what were we arguing about again...

100% Bure Anglo Saxon

>the apri city
>theap ricity
>theapri city
>t. heparicity

what the fug

Nordics were savages at time, crusading them was more or less equal to crusading niggers.
Removing pagan culture wasn't a mistake.

Because England was only great because it was filled with Anglos, not with native Britons. I highly-doubt that the British Empire would have existed if England was populated with Britons. Northern Euros have been the cream of the European crop since the fall of Rome (with exception to eras like the Renaissance).

Good.

Seems like you're doing the same thing with muslims again

Kek very few are 100%. We are descended from the conquered as well as the conquerors.

Oh ok
Well let's say thats true
I still think that christianity has played its course and is now worthless and needs to go

Ok, let's go back to the original argument:

good

Whether i agree or not, it's not the point of the post desu

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene.html

Renaissance was basically hiding our old Gods amongst crappy Christian paintings and art.
So called very pious Louis XIV wasn't that much of a christian. Pic related Jesus and his empty temple pointing at God Neptune.

>fucking each other in the ass is the high point of culture

>not an argument
>not an argument
>not an argument

Paganism is stick huts and worship next to a natural pile of rocks.

Christianity is cathedrals.

>ancient greeks = crusade times
wew lad

We are what we are. Our "pagan cultures" have been asimilated into Christian tradition. Why do you think we celebrate easter, lent, christmas, etc. when we do?

Its because those dates lined up with pagan celebrations.

In the context of christianity, the dates are a complete asspull, simply used to as to more easily absorb pagans.

Shit, a load of christian symbolism is paganistic or pagan inspired.

The UK still has a very strong sense of pagan culture in the countryside, in the form of culture and traditions.

Sorry we don't worship pan and whatever other shit any more, but you need to stop being so fucking autistic about it.

>savages
Fucking up people you conquered and stealing their shit is just warfare. Part of human nature. Raping, brutalising and terrorising those you have conquered is not savagery.
Paganism isn't worse than Christianity; I mean, Greece and Rome flourished under paganism.

Why is this even a thread?