Varg's at it again

I had a lot of fun the last time.

Can we discuss this (clearly political) topic a bit more?

youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous#Murder_of_Euronymous
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#cite_note-nature.com-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portuguese and Slavs are the true Master Race.]

Now fuck off!!

Only if Varg shows his DNA result.

He already showed his family tree. 100% Scandinavian with blue hair and blonde eyes.

Portuguese are not iberians.

lol i love how white girl+black man=muslim man

"Portuguese are not Iberians"

Kill yourself Spain Cuck

I fucking hate Christians, they worship a fucking Jewish god. Stop being a christcuck

clearly just making shit up
I don't think he understands how recessive genes work

this

Why do some losers worship a jewish religion (christcuckianity) when they are white? It's cucked

My Mother has Blonde hair and Blue eyes.

I got Brown Hair and Green eyes.

I should kill my Mother.

No, you should kill yourself

>moortuguese diaspora

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM

Yes, and your self too, for being a mongrel.

But you are not white.

Yes I am you filthy arab

Do you have blue hair and blonde eyes?

>a black metal """musician""" who literally burned churches and stabbed his bandmate 22 times is retarded
wow much shock
very surprise

Yes

Ok his first claim is wrong, there is a chance for blue eyed/brown eyed offspring to get blue eyes, the chance is just small and the brown eyed need to be heterotrophe

>killing people is mean
Cuck

Then you are fucking gay my friend. You literally look like this

Lol there is a 0% chance unless the one with brown eyes has the gene for blue eyes.

In which case there is a 50% chance of blue eyes

Learn2genetics

yes blue eyes are rare just like blue shirts are rarerer than black/white/blue shirts. LOL that mentality is totally for the loss. if something is undesirable it wont be produced, i grew up on the farm i understand this type of logic first hand.

>here's an example of someone who looks stupid that I can use to straw man your argument

Have you guys realized this guy here has blue hair and yellow eyes?

Do all canadians look like that? What kind of racial admixture leads to such monster?

But you do look stupid man. I mean, it is not even your fault, but blue hair and yellow eyes look stupid as fuck.

Just what I said coño

Varg dosent take heterozygous genetics in consideration when stating his claims, he just says brown eyed/blue eyed is always gonna become brown eyed which is wrong.

He is probably not educated, like the people who likes his channel.

My mum is Spanish and my Dad is Greek with a hook nose. I have blue eyes and a straight nose.

Meds and Balkans are not European

Why don't you go back home? You kinda ruin Britain by your existence

your argument was literally "durrr randomly killing people is so based and if you disagree youre a cuck" so you don't really deserve much more than an edgy fedora picture

You are mongolian.

Euro was a commie you fucking numb skull and he wanted to kill Varg first! Fuck you!

yeah it's kinda silly to get two foreigners from different countries living in another (as always much better) country and having kids there. just die already.

You have to go back arab rape baby.

Varg has always been in terms of the world a suburbanites; not to mention having spent all those years in prison he has probably stunted himself at a teenaged level of social development. If he were ever to find himself in the locus of real conflict he would be traded as a he-bitch for gunpowder laced with cocaine.

nigger subhuman
Triggered surinamese mongrel. kek. Germanic Europe belongs to Germanics

Back to where? That's were all the arab rape babes are nowadays. Even our arab rapebabes went there. And now you left the EU. The last part of the plan is to nuke the shit out of you using your own nukes, and we are done.

More like he was going to tell people varg sucked his weiner or they gave each other handjobs. They were gay bros XD that's why varg hates Christianity because paganism allows you to be a homosex.

>nigger subhuman
>Triggered surinamese mongrel
>Triggered

You are triggered, Ivan Gengis.

and none of that changes my assertion that varg is retarded

i like quite a few of his albums though and have listened to them since before he got out of prison, filosofem is great

nigger
Back to Spain or Greece. Maybe it will help to prevent Indian Prime Minister in Spain. You know, like the one in Portugal

Suck my dick, faggot.
>if you kill ur enuhmies ur stupid

>tfw you have blue eyes and both of your parents have brown eyes, and your gf has also brown eyes
I feel like I will kill my blue eyes heritage when I have children with her. Help me.

>germanic
>asian mongrel thinks he is germanic
>meds are not european

kek

I am sorry alexei, is reality time.

Where did I say that? Good strawman

Me and my gf have green brown eyes but blue eyed parents and our kid has blue green eyes. That is how recessive genes work sometimes.

Fuck humans. Spurdo master race only.

Your gf says hi

What's the story behind him killing someone?

>That is how recessive genes work sometimes.

So you are both mongrels and you expected anything else than a mongrel children?

Just stop having children.

Not an argument.

My Dad has English and Welsh blood from his Mum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous#Murder_of_Euronymous

>starts shit with his best internet buddy The Golden One because he said he liked churches and doesn't have a hate boner for Christianity

Dude's obsessed, was he fucked by a priest as a kid or something?

>leaf hates the mean violent man
go blow your local priest cut dick faggot cuck
your GF is tight as fuck

>mongrels
Says the Spaniard lofuckingl

you sound buttdevastated

>doesn't understand basic genetic principles

l m f a o

blue eyes are recessive you disgusting LARPer, stop taking benefits Varg you dumb cunt

thats what your mom said about herself
ask your dad

you must be 18+ to post on this website

why do white people even worship a fucking kike on a stick? LOL That's so gay, no wonder girls love to cuck small chistian dick lol

Man in your picture looks like a South German. He doesn't look typically Spanish
Niggers in the US have plenty of Anglo-Celtic (and Sephardi) in them. So what now

you're still a fucking liberal cuck that doesn't beleive in self defense
I hate Canadians
thats why im moving to the usa where we can self defence ourselves with guns and not get jailed

are you me?

self defense yourself

>self defense yourself

I thought a brown eyed parent and a blue eyed parent having a child would result with a %25 chance of the child having blue eyes?

ah yes I see Rassenkunde is still strong in Russia. So what was the story about winning against the Nazis? when did you become one?

*Bleaches hair*

I will, cuck

Shut the fuck up Mr. American melting pot.

The average russian doesn't look very good I am afraid.

>Scythians
>Overwhelmingly blonde & blue eyed

>Celts
>Overwhelmingly blonde & blue eyed

*Runs out of hair bleach*

>This thread
>Overwhelmingly full of gay people
>Gay greek appears
>Post picture of commie mongrel

What a surprise.

Did Hitler?

*Stands in sun to look blonde*

>if you ever had a conflict with a racist, you can't be one
With that logic all of Europe must open their borders and cease to exist

>Man in your picture looks like a South German
well, i happen to live in that region and this is far from true

just taking the piss my friend
I agree with Varg about preserving pretty genes like blue eyes but every time he starts going into anthropology or history of people's he says all kinds of retarded shit

>portuguese are not iberians
>despite having substantial ancient iberian haplogroups

>greece
>not an arab shitskin sodomite
Select 1

It's a myth that blue eye color is a simple recessive gene
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#cite_note-nature.com-9

>unironically agreeing with Varg "WE WUZ EVERY CIVILIZATION" Vikernes

greece is jewish and nigerian now my chinese friend!

>coalburner offspring + white girl = brown man

also there are iridology charts that explain how inheritance works, varg is a complete moron.

No.
Brown eyed peoplecan only have blue eyed kids if they carry the blue eye gene.

I think lots of people misundeerstand this because they think that everyone carries only one gene that is responsible for eye color. But actually you carry half of your father's and half of your mother's, so you have 2 genes. Now if both of those genes are responsible for blue eyes, you will have blue eyes. If one of them is responsible for brown /green, you end up with that colur instead.

So a brown eyed person can only have a blue eyed kid if he carries the blue eyed gene.

>implying blue eyes are White
proper eye color is grey, not blue
the former have collagen where blue eyes have melaniggerine

Seriously, I don't understand why he does it. He could defend exactly the same without saying nonsense.

This shit just makes him lose credibility.

Heinz-Christian Strache disagrees

sorry, I don't trust modern (((science)))

*slaps your girlfriends ass at the club

because he's a teenager that got buttraped in prison for 21 years and famous only because he made shitty music and killed a man, not an historian nor a scholar.

i admire him for having the balls of living off the grid and for the bantz, but his theories are delusional

Mom:
>Brown
>Brown

Dad:
>Blue
>Brown

Possible Combinations:
>Brown >Brown
>Brown >Brown
>Brown >Brown
>Blue >Brown