MSM hivemind collages/supercuts

I've found these to be an incredibly effective "baby's first redpill" for normies who still believe the mainstream media isn't literally just propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E96lAHygeIU
youtu.be/_-fON6zl4yM
breitbart.com/london/2014/09/17/exposed-the-secret-mailing-list-of-the-gaming-journalism-elite/
youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A
youtube.com/watch?v=f0K6QygVkhA
youtube.com/watch?v=tm6LmqOk648
youtu.be/uoJwElUEprk?t=2m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=fhmHdiCllck
mega.nz/fm/FfRQnTZZ
mega.nz/#!8T53BI5a!TKwzQUCwD80miyfUS8eP_Y7MiJ3r4meHqEVt8l2SCZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
youtube.com/watch?v=cKOwBY3DkdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=E96lAHygeIU

I used to have links to more of these but I can't find them atm

Here's a brain-dead brain-eating repetitive vid supercut:

youtu.be/_-fON6zl4yM

I scream, you scream, push the envelope

good material

Really makes you think about (((them)))

great video, those last two clips really brought the whole thing together.

haha memba when trump was "dark"?

>and that is our job

YES, that's the other big one from the election I forgot about

I know I am supposed to be outraged, but its really just lazyness copying and pasting AP reports.

Always suspect Greed and incompetence over conspiracy

I wonder how many have been diagnosed with schizophrenia for taking note of the effects of syndication.

>mfw people believe the BBC to be unbiased when its literally a tax payer funded state propaganda machine

GG proved that news agencies that are supposed to be competing against each other are actually in cahoots. They set up secret email lists where they conspire on coordinated stories.

that is a valid point, and is actually more relevant for the Conan bits than for these headlines, I think; it seems to me that the local affiliate news anchors are just parroting whatever lines they were given from the higher-ups in the news corporation. this doesn't lessen the fact that they're subtly psychologically controlling how the whole country thinks with these overly-engineered catchphrases

the "dark" headlines are slightly different though; it's clear that they wanted to associate "Trump" with "dark", and did whatever they could to shoehorn the two words into the same headline, without making the headlines look overtly identical.

No it isn't, they coordinate through private email servers.
breitbart.com/london/2014/09/17/exposed-the-secret-mailing-list-of-the-gaming-journalism-elite/
Even though this is an example of gaming "journalism" it's still a representation of how the press collude with eachother.

what is media narrative control, more news at 11

fuck i knew i saw OP somewhere before...

Some clear neurolinguistic programming there. What is the significance of "double duty" ?

Im aware of that situation, but when you have huge fucking corporations scrambling for clicks, and they see that an AP title got top search engine spot for the times, like jackals they all jump on the half eaten corpse.

Im not saying MSM corporations arent trying to socially program, Im just saying they are not doing it in lockstep or without tons of faceless, talentless hacks in their workforce.

anyone have the youtube compliation of the local news affiliates repeating the same words/same stories? This infestation isn't just in the mainstream media, it's also in our local news affiliates.

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A

>what is media narrative control,

A conspiracy theory only believed by tinfoil hat lunatics.

t. Everyone up until quite recently.

Rush Limbaugh is doing this regularly.
youtube.com/watch?v=f0K6QygVkhA
youtube.com/watch?v=tm6LmqOk648
youtu.be/uoJwElUEprk?t=2m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=fhmHdiCllck

don't even get me started. I have (had?) connections to the games "journalism" industry directly. getting to know how the whole machine worked while also refusing to take the blue pill basically made me hate video games.

basically: personality-centric video game communities such as Giant Bomb, as well as video game forums like NeoGAF, ban discussion of anything that goes against the current Narrative, while appealing to "hardcore gamers". these become the largest non-chan gaming communities on the Internet, and they turn naive gamers who participate in said communities into liberal social justice faggots. especially the personality-centric ones like Giant Bomb; people who hang out there often don't have friends irl, and the personalities act like surrogate friends for the lonely gamers, because of how they casually talk about their personal lives on their podcasts. thus, when they start getting political, fans are inclined to listen, as they would listen to a more politically-informed friend.

shortly thereafter, you're following them and all their faggy "indie dev" and "game journalist" friends on twitter, and then that becomes your sole source of news about the world. it's quite the scheme; they turn naive, antisocial young people who only care about video games into naive, antisocial young people who only care about video game and the liberal agenda.

Rush is so based, I don't know why Sup Forums doesn't discuss him more often than those shitty youtube celebs

The big question is who actually wrote it in the first place...

thanks for the better quality image, user

links all over this thread

ikr? I've been trying to figure this out myself. I think it might be "double duty" -> "works extra hard, is strong and reliable" -> "please let Alec Baldwin become somebody that anyone at all cares about so we can continue using him to ridicule anyone who goes against our Narrative, like Trump and O'Reilly, just like we did with Sarah Palin and Tina Fey".

personally I just hear it in my head as "double doodie". MSM pls hire me, I've been studying you for years, I can do better than that

Are there any news sites that aren't propagandized and biased like this? One that doesn't lean left or right?

This link is a .zip which an user compiled. It contains multiple instances (images and video) of the media utilising propaganda techniques as well as out right lies.

The session is temporary, so download while you can.

mega.nz/fm/FfRQnTZZ

link not working for me, it redirects to the mega login page, or to my mega dashboard when logged in

radio was invented by the government for the sole purpose of propaganda. tv was invented by the government for the sole purpose of propaganda... the internet was invented by the government for the sole purpose of propaganda

Yes, I memba.
Memba when Alex had a dark heart?
Memba when Hillary almost died ON 911!
Memba when Hillary almost gave pneumonia to a little brown girl?
I memba

excellent mercurial thesis.

truly a fine rudimentary retrospective.

Did anyone make or save a collection of the "eternal 8 year old" when that happened?

Scott adams has blogged repeatedly about these persuasion words that a persuasion expert hired by the clinton campaign engineered(dark, chaos etc.).

did they seriously all have to use the phrase "double duty"?

what's so important about that phrase to (((them)))?

8 year olds really conveyed alot of astute political commentary via their mom this election. But apparently they are all blue-pilled AF.

please guys bring back the bog threads !

That's how the newswire has worked for over 200 years you retard.

My fault.

Here, should work now.

mega.nz/#!8T53BI5a!TKwzQUCwD80miyfUS8eP_Y7MiJ3r4meHqEVt8l2SCZw

They just copy each other

ty user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

oh wait something about jews right

Maybe some user can post the video but I've seen some footage that 'shows' N. Korea launching many missiles straight up but it looks like CG. No one ever mentions that.

Should never consume MSM. Better to get it from an understanding of History and sometimes media from other countries.

mimimi free speech is shit if its against me.

conan o'brien use do skit's abort this, it short AI write and send's out

>please guys bring back the bog threads !

I want a parsimonious perspective on why you want 'em back.

This
Who writes the talking points? Think tanks? illumanti? jews? the deep state?

How do so many people still believe the MSM narratives when they are so obviously manufactured.

I was trying to tell my brother that there is no way MH370 disappeared. Planes just don't disppear. They know where it's at. Richard Quest was on the same plane prior to it disappearingl You really think coincidences like thta happen when time after time the media gets caught lying?
youtube.com/watch?v=cKOwBY3DkdY

>Richard Quest

he knows how to have a good time.

Even their names are phoney as fuck

This happened a while back for something that wasn't even political, after England played rugby loads of different media websites wrote the same article attacking England fans for singing swing low sweet chariot, why do they organise these attacks?

Perhaps this is just how their business model works

there are wholesale outlets that produce the news, and then the retail outlets that just repackage it for you locally

GG was the start form my spiral down the redpill further
I knew business kikery and the bell curve before but when GG broke out I knew there was something far greater behind it
Its was so big that this whole site when from a OC creating shithole into the pissed raiding shithole like in the glory days of Sup Forums
When we did the antifa database I got the good ol hacker known as Sup Forums vibe all over again that everyone thought was long gone

Damn I remember when Jeb Bush was still a funny sideline to the primaries
I think his chaos president comment is a win win situation for us
Win in a sense that everyone calling Trump a chaotic candidate is a hill and the other win is that we wanted Trump for the chaos that will ensue to the establishment cucks

And there were thousands of cucks here that saw nothing wrong with this

Those are called shills and tumblrinas m8

God I'm always tired of him doing some wacky pose in the thumbnail. Does he even talk about anything else other than how much he hates Trump?

>mimimi
Only the worst Germans use this shit