>pro tip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA
gatesofvienna.net/2017/05/the-gravedigger-of-the-left/
youtube.com/watch?v=jkX2R2QLxrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>All the black guys in the back
It's like satire art

Looks like a slave master with his house nigger about to lead them out to the fields

sounds pretty jewish to me

>OURGUY XDDDDDDDDD
hes the face of dgeneracy

I'm an actual Jew.

FUCKING BASED
XDDDDDDD

Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, Ca.
Stanford Uni is about 500 yds away from that fountain.

i hate jews fucking godamn jews

וואו את מוכרת לי איפה שירתת

post those big yid titties that i'd love to spunk all over. daymn

No kek on my end. I'm a proudly loyal gf.

This. I feel really bad for him desu

shut the fuck up you dumb cunt and get your big kosher tits out. we all know you would

My Hebrew is still in a struggling phase, but are you asking me where I've served? If so; nowhere so far. I do plan to do so once I've made aliyah, though.

>t. severe autist

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ4zhEfjXqA

For some reason, many of the women I've been attracted to and started dating turn out to be Jewish. It's really hard to reconcile my overwhelming desire to kiss and lick their genitals, tenderly and passionately fuck them, with my anti-semitic beliefs.

yeah some jew bitches are pretty fit. some are horrendous. probably like the one ITT.
t. fugly cunt with deformed nips

Oy vey

that's pretty metal that you keep a ninja star around your neck

It attracts good insurance and deflects anuddah shoah.

Fight Club - office scene

> pretends to be massacred by White man
> receives lifetime reparations

That's Jewish af.

>Queue the rabbi sucking off an infant.jpg

Mountain nigger pls

I want to shoah your asshole honey. You've been chosen

Not even poos are this thirsty.

Har du någonsin känt samhörighet till Sverige och svenskar eller är det endast Israel och judar?

Definitivt båda. Jag var född här, och vill att det ska gå bättre för vårt Sverige. Min far är i försvaret, och det är jag stolt över. Det enda kvalet jag har om Sverige är om jag ska rösta SD eller Liberalerna.
Israel ser jag som mitt andra hemland, inte mitt "egentliga" hemland. Man behöver inte ogilla resten av världen för att vara sionist.

Apologize for your people killing Jesus Christ.

Apologise for deep-fried Mars bar.

That's Scotland responsibility. I hope the lord forgives your people for not seeking redemption from spilling the blood of Christ

Jews are hypocrites by nature.

So Milo can be a Jew and the leader of the white nationalist.

He can be a Nat soc and a degenerate nigger fucker.

All the Jew cares for us money.

What you must understand about the Jew is that they have no morals. They will say one thing and do another without hesitation or thought.

They do this much like niggers. Their own self interest first and foremost, then the interest of thier tribe, and finally some thought if abstract morality if they ever get there at all.

Once you understand this everything makes sense. Whites don't grasp this innately, and so project their own morality on the lesser races which is a mistake. Don't ever believe what they say they will always act in their own personal interest.

A Must Read!

the gravedigger of the left gatesofvienna.net/2017/05/the-gravedigger-of-the-left/

RIP you french frogs.

>all evidence to the contrary is false by default
>I win

>Not all white people are degenerates
>All Jews are to blame for the crucifixion

Jesus seemed like a cool guy, but he's not our guy.

If it pains you to apologize for the actions of your patriarch elders; which you believe are just, then you are wicked as they are. Jews make a doctrine out of evil

milo is evil he is gay he loves blacks and loves jews 100% the devil he dose more for the left then right kill him

>flag
are you a trap?
no offense but sincerely curious at this point

Add a Zyklon B can falling from the ceiling vent

This poofta and cernovich are equally hated by the left and the right for different reasons, i actually don't really have a problem with jews,
these two though are not who they say they are neither is organic they don't stand for anything are bland and boring and both are working together and will turn on elements of the right eventually that was always their end game, very self absorbed and narcissistic i don't feel they are genuine

Not at all. To me, trans is a disorder and traps are demon tier degeneracy. I'm all soft and curvy womanhood, like it should be.

I'm not even religious. I respect the faith, but not really the doctrine.

He probably got fucked by the nogs. How can somebody be more pathetic?

>It's really hard to reconcile my overwhelming desire to kiss and lick their genitals

but h-hitler said y-you were evil

All this jewness

As if Milo is not a subhuman negro himself. Reminder Jews are 2,5-6% negro

Show something more, I don't believe that's you.

Stop Larping faggot

Heja heja!

Trump wins every time

I'm a Jew by ethnicity and culture. For example, I observe the shabbat. I don't, however, do so in a seriously religious way.

Nothing wrong with taking money retarded people throw away

to be fair he's actually a really good dancer. I guess, since I can't dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkX2R2QLxrg

Varför skulle du rösta Liberalerna?
SD är det enda hoppet för att Sverige inte ska bli ett Europeiskt mini-kalifat. Sannolikt så är det kommande valet vår sista chans. Om SD skulle kunna bli största block, så kan vi faktiskt komma att se en förändring. Detta är väldigt svårt, men möjligt. Men för att det ska hända så måste verkligen alla som är osäkra lägga sin röst på SD.

I want to breed with you, make a lot of jewish babies, am Israel hai

There you go.
What do I win?

is ur bf a jew?

>Vote for the Zionists, goy
Yeah, no.

I only send nudes to bf.

AIDS has taken him.

Nope. Half-Korean.

I... s-still don't believe you. Cute lips though