What do you call a white girl that went to prom with a nigger?

What do you call a white girl that went to prom with a nigger?

You don't. You just cut off all ties with her and focus all your attention on raising her younger brother to better than her.

>I want everyone to hate me so I act as horrible as I can imagine at all times.
y tho

>still allowed to go out of her way and humiliate her father publicly

In a sharia governed society she would be honor killed, with her fathers dignity being preserved.

those messages look fake

It's horrible, she just went to prom with the n boy, didn't had any sexual relationship from what we know. The father went too far.

Hope they reconcile

posta da link

her bitch face is infuriating
this is the kind of females that would give out anything for 5 minutes of pleasure and attention

Based dad

But if that woman was Asian and the dude was white it'd be
>BLEACHED
>BWC
>Lmao no Asian girl wants an Asian guy!

This. I think she took notes from the last girl who did this and made bank from her gofund me.

why does she keep calling him "boy" that seems racist

I unfriend her from Facebook, unfollow and block from Twitter and Instagram. I also delete her number, and set up call blocking so she is never able to contact me again. I remove all her stuff from my house, burn them down or throw in the garbage truck. I continue to live life like a upstanding man who never had a daughter.

sold her family out for a wealth of virtue signal points on social media
can't give the dad too much credit here either, seems like he did a shit job of raising her

Here's how I honestly feel if my daughter were to date a black guy.

If she attempts to date a black guy and she is under 21, I won't allow it. Under 21 all you want to do is casually fuck and have fun and do dangerous things and I won't allow my daughter to do it or else she will not be living with me.

If she is over 21 then she is about ready for a serious relationship and if he is black, I would make sure he is a contributing citizen to society and not a fucking nigger.
In 100 years white people will be nearly extinct anyway and eventually our descendants will not be white anyway, I want to make sure mine don't end up getting knocked up by a nigger, but atleast a hard working citizen. (I am friends with several black people who are absolutely not a nigger so maybe I'm biased but whatever)

he was right to do what he did

ok kiddo you wanna destroy our family bloodline? get out of the family then

BITCH I RAPE YOU IF YOU DATE BLACK MAN

>racist much
nope, racist enough

The dad probably has a Blacked subscription. He can't bear the thought of his daughter taking a black 10 incher up her ass every night. And I don't blame him. Imagine your little girl was fucking some aggressive ape with a monster penis. It would destroy you inside

>If she is over 21 then she is about ready for a serious relationship and if he is black, I would make sure he is a contributing citizen to society and not a fucking nigger.
cuck detected
have some pride in yourself, zero (0) negros allowed

How are you going to stop her? Lock her in her room and feed her bread and water.

Fuck off, Schlomo.

If my daughter married a nigger I would have wasted everything amount of energy and money that I put into her. It would have been better if she was never born.

>ignoring the rest of the post

Literally exactly that, it's called being grounded.

pretty much having a son is easy mode, if you have a daughter then you better be prepared for disappointed

>you wanna destroy our family bloodline? get out of the family then

Well said. See you with a nigger, out you go.

Yeah, but that's actually true. Asians are proven to have much smaller cocks and lower testosterone

Isn't it illegal in america to post private messages?

disappointment*

could be, who would have a conversation like that via text?
if you're gonna give your kid an earful you'd give them a warning text like
>we're gonna have a talk when you get home
or something

Only if you include their name and info, otherwise who is going to be able to tell it was you? You could claim you made it up.

And this is why I will never have kids. Teenagers are incapable of seeing long term consequences for their actions and the media is promoting nigger cock so much that its almost impossible to stop attractive young white girls from at least trying it. Once they start mixing with blacks and adopting black culture more seriously, they are finished for life.

Don't have kids. Let the white race die in peace.We'll all be dead by the time the world is majority mulatto anyway. Every man for himself

Where can I get a set of pajamas like that guy in pic?

insecure much?

Somehow the race magically dying out isn't an argument since it isn't possible, not with the current population
>In 100 years white people will be nearly extinct anyway and eventually our descendants will not be white anyway
lmao 500+ years ago different races were very few and didn't die out

>You don't. You just cut off all ties with her and focus all your attention on raising her younger brother to better than her.

aboslutetly.

however one should really think why your child backstabs you so irreversibly.

c u c k

It says it is from her father so I assume it is easy to get his name and info. So therefore it would be illegal.

So much Beta cringe in this thread.

Kick the father while he is down, eh. Sounds like you brought into the propaganda to always blame fathers.

She lives with the mom and says she knew of her fathers feelings. 'My mother was horrified and felt terrible but there isn't anything she can do.'

You can do everything right as a father but if you end up divorced and the kid lives with your liberal ex there is not much you can do. This especially when will live in a society that teaches women they should aspire to race mix.

This disgusting culture needs to be eradicated and a more patriarchal society restored.

If the dad did his job right from the beginning, she wouldn't be going to prom with an ape. Methinks broken family, girl raised by libtard mom.

thats how it works. its called tribalism. a man impregranting woman from a different tribe is a genetic win for your tribe. your tribes females wombs being used by a different tribe for free is a lose to yours tribe. in a normal society if a nigger would want a white gurl he would have had to pay money to white tribe as a recompenstation.

a son can be brainwashed to be gay

Sup Forums is finished

She isn't even white you fucking twat.

I know it's true

Obviously he did since the daughter said it herself.

>Allowing your daughter to continue her education after age 13

That's where he went wrong, women should be married in their early teens.

IT's easy to brainwash kids when the likes of the kardashian are all running around with exactly these tupes of hood niggers. I would probably try to redpill her first instead of going reeeee get out reee. Teenagers make mistakes,despite a good education.

>agreeing with him
Confirmed childless virgins

Girls in high school often use boy to the parents to make him sound less intimidating(not the right word but you get it, like a hey, it's just a boy.)

Then they hate you even more and act out just to make you even more mad.

why do white males on here get so jealous of black mwen?
Like, who the fuck even cares? Why does it grab your attention you fucking virgin?

hmm i heard that before

It is a rejection of a culture that is over the top pushing race mixing, forcing the issue for their long term quest for white genocide.

If you believe in racial and cultural genocide to a point where everyone mixes so the eventual outcome is a single culture and race, then you are part of the problem.

user prom was your parents blessing for sex that's why the girls dad should size you up before you went but I have the strongest feeling you never went

>Polish biology
The child would be fifty fifty from both tribes. Because humans are monogamous, the 10 month cool down for women to reproduce isnt relevant.

>Because humans are monogamous

nope

that's religion and muh society

Statistically speaking the dad is 100% right.

For successful child rearing and marriage a black man is her worst choice.

Chance of being a single mom is radically increased and even if they get married (the chances of which is astronomically low) the chances of divorce are astronomically high.

Grandpa doesn't want to raise the baby because you know damn well there's nothing you can do to fix them. Just look at Obama. Raised by a loving white family who cared for him.
>tries to destroy the constitution, commit white genocide, is a Muslim brotherhood, black supremacist, white hating, faggot.

>Because humans are monogamous

good goy

>my tribe fucks your tribe's women

starting to take the islam pill, can we remove the kebabs but keep islam?