Daily reminder that if you do not have kids, you are a race traitor and contributing to the white genocide

daily reminder that if you do not have kids, you are a race traitor and contributing to the white genocide

in 50 years india will have over 2 billion people
pakistan at 500mill
africa will have over 4 billion
the middle east will be over 2 billion

>be me
>be white female
>don't want kids
>just want to play video games and watch anime with my dog

heh. get fucked Sup Forums

daily reminder that if you are a canadian, you are an innate traitor to western values and deserve to be thrown in a river filled with flesh-eating bacteria.

That dog will be dead in less than 20 years. We can replace it with a Finn-Brit master race babby, right?

How tiny is "his" dick

>3.8 inches

JUST
U
S
T

At least "he" is not a Greek manlet

what are gay ppl supposed to do

what triggered /r/asianmasculinity so hard to come to Sup Forums? we're not the ones posting all the asian sissyboy threads, thats /gif/.

Donate sperm.

>a fin defending his asain brothers and genes

Its your own fault you were born with a tiny 4 inch cocks you failures.
>tfw 8 inch dick

No, I'll get another one.

I'm sure its just like those blacked videos, schlomo

>Its your own fault you were born with a tiny 4 inch cocks you failures.
But the Asian in OP got the chick pregnant, so what's the matter?

At this point there is literally no hope left for white race. Europe will be islamique when you grand kids are born. Conquer Mars and begin moving. There is no hope, you have already lost. If you don't hurry you'll lose Mars too to chinks and Indians, so just packup and claim it while you still are on advantage side. There is nothing else you can do. You have lost already.

>what's the matter with having a tiny cock
TOP KEK
>there are people that think its acceptable to have a sub 8 inch cock
fuck off beta fin

When will it be my turn for a conservative white qt

>caring about what happens when you're gone

enjoy your life and shut up

"Muh dick" no wonder you get cucked by niggers

>asking people to have kids when the combined household income is not enough for additional expenses when having a newborn

>hit 30
>get baby rabies
>cant compete with nubile young women
>get blacked and bred by tyrone instead

you British anyway so probably ugly

why can't the women in this country look after their bodies

I'm 29 and live at home with parents and have a job, I'm living the comfy life with no need for that shit.

I enjoy walking my dog and cycling I'm pretty /fit/

have a son then you waste of oxygen

No.

Same desu but white male.

>have more children goyim instead of closing down borders and securing your property

Reminder that this girl is probably sucking Jamals cock right now whilst chang is at home looking after the kid(s)

yes.

low energy

BIG CONGO COCK

I have read all the peer reviewed scientific research on erect penis size by country of birth. Not one meme on pol has got it right.

Post pics shalom

Never ever.

I don't even have a gf, how the fuck would I have kids?

Not bothered, I'm comfy.

Same desu. Fuck normies and their "muh white people need kids"

>job
>comfy life
fucking cuckquean

>I'm 29 and live at home with parents and have a job
Is their house in your name? Otherwise you're kinda fucked when they die.

They just can't understand that we're ascended senpai.

I have enough money to do what I want. And my work is really. REALLY. Easy.

No, I can afford to move out, but its too comfy.

pretty sure you'll regret it when your 80 years old in a nursing home and no one wants to talk to you and your surrounded by dindus walking 5 miles for shopping to you can keep your raggedy old ass sustained

What if you have one child but cant have more because your wife developed secondary infertility?

Abstinence is truly the redpill.

That's a cute lady.

btw I was jacking it last night for the first time in a while and my cum was pink. Is this something I can safely ignore or should I see a doctor?

Well hopefully you can marry some white female and populate the UK with whites so that never happens.

I'll worry about it if and when I make it to 80. Even if I do I have a fairly big family I could leech from.

>in 50 years india will have over 2 billion people

This is literally impossible you stupid fuck

yeah you are fucked. If you don't do exercise or eat well you are going to die soon.

And those places will be overcrowded shitholes, unable to provide a good quality of life to any of them, where as the whites will have capped off at a steady population and live in relative luxury.

Strategies of unlimited growth, of a planet of finite size, are inherently stupid.

yeah worry about it later ayy lmao

the wife is currently pregnant so i'm fine i suppose.(we are both white)

are those measurements supposed to be for flaccid cocks or is it supposed to make people feel better about themselves?

Chop chop mate, go shit out some kids so me and other comfy user can live in peace from non-whites.

I love that you think that me having a single kid or not will affect the entire white race. If you do your job and have 10 kids then it would even matter if I didn't have any.

You are actually retarded. It's regrettable that such a mentally incompetent fuckface is allowed to post on this Nigerian water polo forum.

Fuck you.

Anyone got a sauce on this?

Tens of thousands of years of genetic lineage destroyed by your selfishness. An unbroken chain of indescribable odds, events starting at the very beginning of time and existence finding their close at your stubborn and snarky attitude.

The lives of countless good men and women spent in hard labour, sacrificing for the greater good. Dying in battle and in defence of the fundamental idea of you and your right to exist. Dying for a future in which they are part by merit of your blood and heart and mind but instead you laugh it off smugly, resigning them to the grave and the history books.

Denying yourself the greatest, purest experience and privileged that a women could have. Wasting not only your potential but your very reason for existing.

You don't inherit your life from you ancestors, you borrow it from your children and it is your duty to protect it and further it until they can carry out theirs.

You are a disgrace.

you have to go back

We'll excuse me, motherfucker for being born on the wrong patch of dirt. My ancestors come right from Great Britain and that's what we called it when it was still a power. I can't wait for a recolonization. We need some white immigrants.

I do exercise and eat kinda okay.

Eat shit normie. Go make some babies so I don't have to.

And you, go outside and meet a cute white girl and procreate.

Lol Jews have the tiniest dicks you fucking faggot, also Israel will be a majority of Arab muslims in the very near future cause you fucked it all up.

Enioy seeing your women with Muhammed you middle eastern cuck.

You are actually the norm in the current age.
More and more people have your barbarian attitude of taking what you want from society without bothering to give anything back.

You're so cute thinking I'm from /r9k/. I hope you find a nice white girl and have many babies so I don't have to.

>taking what I want

user, you do realise I work, I earn everything I take.

This.
India 2 billion?
USA can have 117 billion

Also kill yourself, forgot to mention.

I give back to society. I pay taxes, I do charity work. Do I not give anything back unless I have a kid?

> Africa will have over 4 billion
How? They are all transported to Europe.

Irrelevant. Society is people.

If we don't breed at at least replacement rate there will no longer be a society.

You have taken dna. Blood and breath and soul. You have taken every last act that led to your life and refused to give it back.

alas, every girl in this country is a normal fag
but unlike you I won't give up

Go have an extra white baby, you have my blessing.

Nope. Not until you have two.

Feed on potatoes = 61k ppl per sq mile in USA

Daily reminder that the war was lost years ago. Two global wars bled the white race horribly, almost to the point where we couldn't recover. Shitskins have and will continue to outbreed us, this is a fact of life. The white race simply can't hold back the tide with liberalism and dwindling numbers.

Daily reminder that if you have white children you're condemning them to a future of suffering. We've all seen how niggers and shitskins treat minorities.

You have the scorn of every one who went before you. How can you live with yourself?

I've had girlfriends in the past user. I just don't want a kid.

I will have 50 children with multiple wives if people don't take up mantle and conscript white women in child bearing

>not 4
What a cuck

>I can afford to move out
I can't imagine what's keeping you with your parents then, surely privacy plays a part in comfort? What happens when you've pulled? Does ya mum bang on the ceiling with a brush telling you to keep it quiet?

Go have two for me user. I believe in you!

I take 10 wives and impregnate each one yearly = 500 children in 40 years

Speak for yourself cuck fag. Qld is gonna become a white ethnostate. I take my .308 to the range every week so that one day I can help make it happen.

cancerous thread and fuck all who reply

I have a comfy life, I enjoy going to work and coming home to my parents and my dog.

Not interested in that lifestyle one bit. Its degenerate. I live with my parents because I love them.

Make it happen through more white lives.

The women will be dripping in my cum on their cunts

This

We Must Secure The Existence Of Our Race, And A Future For White Children

Basically girl me desu senpai

>there will be 4(four) billion niggers in 2050

how do we stop this?

Having relationships is degenerate but being a genetic dead-end isn't? You have a funny way of looking at the world.

How do you plan to hold back 1 billion chinks? Or 2 billion niggers? Face it user, the next census results will be shocking for white Australians, I'm guessing we're sub 80% white now just going off what I've seen out and about. I hope you got a lot of ammo for that .308.

Relationships aren't degenerate. Shagging random people is.

USA will try its best to have 100 billion white population.

Being a genetic dead end is better than This abomination.

Having 50 children who can help you shoot is better than dying

You can give your daughter and granddaughter to the mob without a fight but I won't burger faggot.

What is it with Aussies and black cocks?

bump

My sister has a baby white girl and a white husband, she can carry on the family legacy while I get comfy and look after my aging parents.

No, you're letting our country turn into a shitskin nation, every white woman that refuses to have a child should be ashamed, you are fucking retarded and literally the reason why our country will be in tatters in 20 years, don't say we didn't warn you.