>he thinks it's real

These results are from some parody site, the Belgian version of the Onion

Sup Forums cannot be this dumb

>Sup Forums cannot be this dumb

you new here?

Forward, Moscow is within our grasp.

OY VEY

ACTIVATE THE ISIS CELLS

Why? Electing Le Pen is the ultimate divide and conquer. This is your golden ticket ,Abdul

Say it with me -

MADAME PRÉSIDENTE

Le Pen Will Win.

I'm so glad you guys stole this. Makes me smile every time

EXIT POLLS ARE ILLEGAL IN FRANCE

That's from a website supposedly linked to a satirical site. I would be weary of it, unless you can find other news outlets that are reporting similar news.

Why am i not surprised that bar graphs are what Belgians consider humour

Watch this

Do it le faggots.

>you guys
>poo
redditfag

Le Pen will raise Ghadaffi from the dead.

Akbar Allah

Delete this

>yfw perfect absolute 50/50
I'm not even sure of what we do if that shit happens. I hope it's a duel.

...Anonymous (ID: VRp8bJSK)
05/07/17(Sun)14:52:59 No.124473347
Hey guys I just got back from the polling station here in France and it doesn't look good for Le Pen.

Everyone in line was wearing Macron hats and Macron t-shirts and I even witnessed two Le Pen voters standing in line trash talk two minority groups within the span about 5 minutes. Luckily a gang of about 10 of us overheard it so we beat the shit out of them before they could vote and they high tailed it out of there.

We've assigned a couple of big guys to stand around and make sure they don't come back but overall everything looks good for Macron.

source for these faggots?

Sad.

Kek.
Would watch with popcorn

bunch of hot heads

your flag is on it's side france! oh wait- are you tricking me again??

Leave Macron aloooone

LePen will win Bigly.

Hi welcome to Sup Forums, a board of peace; please do not make threats against our friends, thank you for your cooperation.

How long until the real exit polls come out?

8 PM France time

ahahahahahaa

Say it with me

POO

IN

LOO

oh nice, I better stay awake

http //radiolondres.eu/resultats-en-avance-de-la-presidentielle-francaise/

>invading Russia
Yes, because it worked so well every time they tried.

She will do it

Thats 4 fucking hours dude. Fuck that I'm going to bed

>filename
You have to go back

DON'T FUCK THIS UP, FRANCE

Rightful Finngolian clay

Fuck Off SandNigger!!

Two nukes were not enough.

Say it with me

Su
Do
Ku

That sure fucking worked for them.

J'ai une excellente idée: si vous pensez toujours que vous voulez voter pour Macaroni & Cheese, réfléchissez au sujet de votre avenir. Accédez à Sup Forums et attendez les threads REKT mettant en vedette de nombreuses images d'ISIS meurtrières telles que des homosexuels supposés qui sont jetés des toits, des décapitations d'adolescents et d'autres personnes innocentes. Après avoir regardé les threads ISIS REKT, faites des recherches sur les meurtres d'honneur. À titre d'exemple: récemment un musulman a assassiné sa propre soeur après sa rentrée d'être kidnappé. Alors qu'elle a été enlevée, elle a été violée par des super-héros musulmans. Quand elle est rentrée à la maison, son frère l'a assassinée parce qu'elle était une «putain» et que son temps de victime de viol a fait honte à sa famille. Les musulmans. Après avoir lu beaucoup d'autres histoires inspirantes sur la façon dont les musulmans traitent leurs femmes cessent de lire pendant un certain temps et vont trouver d'autres threads ISIS REKT. Ensuite, allez à liveleak et regardez les vidéos de meurtres ISIS. Ensuite, pensez profondément avant de voter pour Macron. Voulez-vous que l'islam entre dans votre vie pour toujours? Voulez-vous l'islam et ses influences soudent de plus en plus de pouvoir politique? Un vote pour Macron est un vote pour l'islam et un vote pour le terrorisme et un vote pour le cancer.

tic tac tic tac tic tac

EU's final countdown feels amazing

underrated af.

Here's a (You)

>the day the tides turned

On a scale of 1-10, how mad are alt-right fags right now?

Even Russian hackers couldnt defeat Macron, you had surprise and momentum with Brexit and Trump but its over now, in 4 years when the anglosphere realises what its done and comes back to liberalism with its tail between its legs, remember this day as the moment the tide turned.

They'll have a third round of voting in which Jeb will join as the tiebreaker ;^)

Dieu avec nous!

Viva Le Pen! Viva La France!

audibly chuckled

VICTORY FOR LE PEN

DEATH TO MUDSLIMES

DEUS VULT

>muh shoah

*Vive not "Viva" you fucking swine

Edgy

non-country cucks btfo

TOUCH WOOD

BOO :DDDD

WITNESSED

le gougueul translate

lol Ameritards

Shouldn't you be making commie general, Julio?
DESEGNAET SDRIEDS :DDDDD