Why is sexual harassment socially accepted and considered funny in Japan when the man is old?

Why is sexual harassment socially accepted and considered funny in Japan when the man is old?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/upstream/julien-blanc-pickup-artist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whys the age of consent 14 in Germany?

Becuase different cultures have different values, dipshit.

Well, it's 13 in Japan. Not helping your case.

And it's only 14 if you aren't older than 21.

Why are prison rape jokes funny?

Japanese faggots do their best to justify their pedophilia, imagine being such a depraved piece of shit that you put sexuality all over your 'work, art' to justify, normalize your demented interests.

>14
Clearly its a culturally insensitive thing restricting Turks from practising their religion freely. Germoney should shed its Nazi legacy and lower the age of consent to nine as reparations to the Jews for the Holocaust that killed six million.

Japanese society normalises a lot of it. I spent a year in japan teaching english, and I'd guess at least 70% of the schoolgirls there openly admitted they had been groped or worse on the train.

They weren't particularly phased by it, they just saw it as a mild inconvenience and only really thought it causes a problem if its overtly aggressive or a repeat occurrance.

are you triggered kraut? is a fucking anime cartoon grow a set is not actually real its supposed to be funny. oh right I forgot Germans aren't...

that's fucking disgusting man

>girls in puberty
>pedophilia

Enjoy your roasties

Hey, Dave. The thing is this would be unthinkable in an American or European cartoon, meanwhile you have lusting, old geezers in almost every anime in existence. It is kinda weird.

Alright chap, I'll explain this in terms one of your kind will understand.

Now you see, other cultures have this thing called humour, I know it's hard to comprehend something that's not working and solving problems that didn't exist until you created them by solving problems that also didn't exist.
But just try, OK?
Think of it like work.

Now, when they see the funnies, people get happy. Real simple.

Dude, I'm talking about depicting females as extremely young, calling them an older age, then putting them in immoral, sexual situations. It's mentally ill, you guys need to go outside A LOT more and look at trees, birds, IDK wtf will help you back to normal, sanity. Maybe talking to a girl that isn't totally degenerate, it might make you feel ashamed for exposing yourself to so much "yucky" stuff, when you see how "impure" and "affected" and "desensitized" you are compared to something innocent, pure.

Are you retarded? Every old geezer that's got a working dick is lusting for some teenage pussy.

you have to go back

You have to get back to sanity my friend, and perhaps exposure to full spectrum light

im fine thanks

But I jack it to lolis outside at the park

Because it's a comedy schtick in Japan, and has been for fucking years.
>hurr durr it's oppressive
It's not even a political thing. It's not even normalized. It's just a comedy thing.
It's like trying to pull something political out of "Why did the chicken cross the road".
It's just a joke, get over it.

I spent a few years in Japan, no not as an English Teacher, honestly, if more western countries were as homogenized as Japan, the world would be a better place.

it's funny because you can do the same comic with almost any other ban out there, especially drugs

Remember that time the "pickup artist" went to Japan, and said you can grope any woman you want on the street if you yell pikachu when you do it?

dailydot.com/upstream/julien-blanc-pickup-artist/

Fun things are fun.

Yeah, but how is this funny? Especially when they grope them.

>Because it's a comedy schtick in Japan, and has been for fucking years.
I know. I'm asking why.

haha..yeah cool man.

Why they all are looking like a fucking jew.

because they are depraved, it's not complicated. A better question would be why are they so depraved, some answers might be because they're on an island and going crazy.

because it's considered a child behavior

>America calling anyone depraved
>America claiming anyone is going crazy

A high suicide rate and some pervy magazines would be the fucking LAST concern in the US.

It's kinda funny