youtube.com/watch?v=KI1MWL_kLHE [Open]

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid

>So what you gonna fill my centrifuge up with ARYANS and then I'm gonna show you and then refine em?
>Yeah FACKIN RIGHT you are
>Yeah? Do you like that?
>Yeah, FACKIN love it. Fill that centrifuge up with those ARYANS. Put your mouth around the tap
>-And then I'll swallow it but I'll keep sucking it 'till it's empty then I'm gonna go *shows tongue, its covered in blood*
>FACKIN right you are
>I hope you've saved all your ARYANS?
>Yeah I have FACKIN 'ELL
>Got about THREE DAYS WURF OF THE BLIGHTERS
>Well, a couple. OARGH FACK
>[unintelligible] ...the whole FACKIN lot?
>*BEGINS LOADING ARYANS INTO THE CENTRIFUGE*
>OOOH FACKIN HELL LOAD EM ALL IN
>FACKIN [Rest unintelligible due to the centrifuge whirring to life]
>I hope they really enjoy that
>OH FACK YEAH
>Yeah
>OAARGH go on
>Loads in there. BLOOD, I love it
>OAH YEAH. OAH YEAH go on. OARGH you ready for THEIR BLOOD? AARGH FACK go on. UARGH, OAH FACK... [continues]
>*shows tongue*
>Oh yeah ARYAN BLOOD
>Mmm swallowed the lot
>FACKIN did didn't ya?
>Hhmm. Lick that bit off there
>YOU BEADY ANGLO you. Lovely
>Mmm, beautiful. Did you enjoy that?
>FACKIN right I did!

Is there a better place in the world than North Yorkshire? I don't think there is

What is this copy/paste from?

>the state of the OP
S-sorry lads...

>we have stopped the rise of the far right in europe
Ready for the headlines lads?

>William Pitt the Younger was twenty four (24) when he became Prime Minister

I'm not even an MP.

>I AM A ROBOT AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN MY LIFETIME. STRONG AND STABLE. BLEEP

save are nhs

Sounds like a Tommy Robinson interview.

Anyone seen speeches from Starmer, Eagle, Owen Jones etc yet? Seems like the only people speaking to the media at the moment are the Corbyn inner circle. Has he shut them out or are they letting the old trot fall on his rake?

Hackney

REMINDER THAT
JACOB REES MOGG IS NOT A REAL CONSEVATIVE REEEEEE
t. trip

Guardian have been pre-moderating my comments for months and it's genuinely scandalous how much censorship they engage in. They usually allow my critical comments, but whenever I counter their 'muh evil Russian' narrative by talking about (for example) the fact that everything WikiLeaks has published has been factually accurate, or that Blair, Bush, Obama et al have literally killed millions of people because of false intelligence, they refuse to let my comments see the light of day. Could of course just create a new account, but simply can't be arsed.

France is DONE

Owen Smith I meant ofc

THICC

Great stuff, user. Glad to hear it. I've absolutely no idea what you're trying to convey but it seems really positive! Thanks for the (you) and keep up the good work!

The latter. I read something on BBC news after the locals from an ex-cabinet minister in labour that went like
>I don't want corbyn anywhere near my constituency for the next 5 weeks, keep sending him to places we can't win

Pre-moderating?

I don't use The Guardian, what does that mean?

Starmer's had a fair airing in the press over the last two months. Leads me to believe he's not a serious contender.

Eagle and Cooper's silence is significant. Personally, I think Cooper will edge it. Better support in the press.

ZAR BLACKPILL

*blocks train gate*

Argclu Eagle is still crying into a glass of gin.

How are they gonna get rid of him after the election?
You know that no matter how badly labour do, that commie old coot is never willingly leaving his position except in a hearse.

What's the source on these?

Post doesn't show until a moderator approves it.

Basically, instead of my comments appearing on the site automatically and then being removed later if they're found to break rules (that's the way it works with most accounts), my comments have to be approved by a moderator before they appear on the site. I can't remember exactly why they put me on pre-moderation in the first place, but I do remember it's complete bullshit - I'm always very careful to make sure I don't even come close to trolling, and never use any personal attacks/insults. Like I say, I could easily get around it by creating a new account, but I kind of like the idea of some left-wing liberal moderator having to come to terms with the fact that they're literally engaging in censorship any time they decide not to publish my comment just because they disagree with it.

Basically a mod has to personally vet and approve whatever you post before they will allow it to appear in the comment section.

Right chaps. Can we make a list of why we think anyone is voting Labour this June?

Labour are ballot box poison, their policies are a mess, they are openly promoting marxsim which is akin to people on the right unironically flying swastikas and wearing natty black uniforms in public. Their shadow cabinet includes a Mao apologist, a Stalinist, and of course we could list the terorists dear leader hasn't cosied up to if we wanted to same some time.

Who is voting for Labour? The illiterate? People who don't have a TV or the internet?

What do you recon?

She had a golden fucking opportunity to win it last time and she let grandpa corbyn win it instead.

WHITE
POWER

EXIT POLLS SHOW /OURGIRL/ WILL WIN

I PUT 1K ON LE PEN AT 10/1 , KEKKING HELL ITS HAPPENING

Actual marxists.

People who are left wing but won't vote Lib Dem because of MUH TUITION FEES

Because Farron said that thing about gays.

Clive Lewis is going to be the next Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, in 5 years time. Screenshot this.

That poll is fake lad. Exit polls are illegal in France

>implying normies know any of this shit
You underestimate the power of blind tribal voting. It is how most people are.
"I'm working class and so will vote labour" still rings true in most people's heads.

But Farron married a man...

Reminder that Peter Hitchens is a jew

No he fucking well isn't LOL.

There are no exit polls in france
We won't know until midnight at least, polls close at 1800GMT

The working-class that vote Labour will be doing so in their own economic self-interest. Unlike the turkeys-voting-for-christmas-Sun-readers that vote Tory.

France24 and Sky have been saying all day we will know the results of the election by 7pm due to exit polls.

>you will never go on a comfy railway journey with portillo

;_;

Guess I'll have to settle for my more realistic dream: Thomas the Tank Engine narrated by him.

So you mean to tell me that it is within the job description of some sad cunt to have to sit around all day "moderating" your specific comments, and certain others', just to make sure they are within the limits of free discussion?

And this is from the Paper that was, during the Cold War era, sympathetic with the British Reds.

What a load of massive faggotry.

>electing a shiny faced mulatto
pls no

Cos me dad voted labour, and his dad before him

Pity her neck flairs up every time she lies.

Real question is will anybody back Jarvis after he's bottled the opportunity twice.

This is your oc right? could you dump some more pl0x

Different time.

Nobody under the age of 30 - maybe even 40 - should consider themselves fit to stand.

Only if it really is 60-40, and they were off by a few % in the first round so if it's close it'll take ages.

Of course they won't let her win though.

Pick wisely lads

Britain is just a massive shit floating in a sea of piss

Hello, I am ready for headlines

>we're spending more than we earn so we're going to have to keep using pay day loans
>or we could reduce our spending
>NO AUSTERITY AUSTERITY IT'S NOT FAIR

Labour voters are like children.

That's exactly what we're telling you.

You should by law have to have at least 10 years in a non-parliament job before becoming an MP

I think most internet comment sections will have some sort of moderation desu, although I don't know how many other engage in pre-moderation. But like I say, I just like the idea of someone who probably describes themselves as a liberal committed to freedom of speech (in the face of those nasty fascists who want to censor opposing views) having to come to terms with literally censoring opposing views.

>no Ben Shapiro
>no Rush Limbaugh

Yeah, but I'm not going to spam the thread. Have a HQ one.

Makes sense:
>Actual Marxists
>Traditional "grr Mrs Thatcher" Voters living 50 years in the past
>People who won't forgive LibDems for Tuition Fees/seriously think they are homophobic

Any more? I can't believe they'll hold 20% of the vote with just this. Surely the local election in Teeside is an indication that tribal voting has given way to a public angry at the establishment for ignore things like "asian" gang rape?

I did try asking a bunch of them myself, but they told me to fuck off.

All shite, I'll take Starkey, Douglas Murray, and HHH for keks.

Mogg as the Good Cop
Watson as Bad Cop
Southern for sex appeal

>internet e-celebs
These people know nothing, absolutely nothing, about anything. I'd pick JRM and not let the others fuck it up by screaming or saying le praise kek or whatever meme is popular with these people today.

Birmingham.

I have a 'friend' who has worked with Labour mps in the past and campaigned for them and he said he's only voting because he likes his local mp but he hates Corbyn.

7 for actual competence, 8 because she's nice to look at and 9 because I have to pick 3 people

Il be voting labour. I the like NHS

People who supported Corbyn when he first appeared (since he was anti-establishment) but are too stubborn/embarrassed to switch allegiance this late.

To be honest, raising the voting age to 25-year-old-plus tax payers would solve a lot of problems.

>all these blairites

Take Mogg
Leave everyone else behind and use the money I saved from not hiring them to plan a victory parade
He's the only person there that knows how to win an argument against an actually intelligent person

You should write one that starts and ends with obsceneties, and in the middle have a paragraph questioning the moderator's position on free speech.

So only he can read it, and his entire concept of freedom of speech collapses.

Exit polls are (like in the UK) illegal to publish until polls close.

1 2 5
The mayoral elections don't mean shit. Did you see the turnout levels?

190kg

Mogg
Molyneux
Jones

Mogg is based.
Alex Jones may be crazy at times but a significant bulk of his videos can be on point AT TIMES.
Molymeme is on point a lot of the time too, I can forgive the whole cult thing if he is on my side.

If Le Pen somehow wins I'll enjoy reactivating my FB to troll people.

>Of course they won't let her win though.

labour started privatizing the NHS before the tories

Where's Rimmer?

I'm voting for Labour because I think this country needs massive investment in infrastructure and public services. Also no more expensive wars.

Everything else I care about - Brexit, immigration, education, crime - wont be made marginally better with either party.

>I have a "friend"

REEEEEEEEEEE BLAIRIITE

cheers pham, admire the work

I don't have a problem with people voting in good MPs regardless of party affiliation. That's sensible, even.
A variant of trad voting, okay, makes sense within itself rather than politically, of course.
>Actual Marxists
>Traditional "grr Mrs Thatcher" Voters living 50 years in the past
>Households infected with "grr Mrs Thatcher" older relatives
>People who won't forgive LibDems for Tuition Fees/seriously think they are homophobic
>People voting for the best local MP with no regard for party affiliations

Still can't see this making up 20%. The boundaries will help Labour, of course, but even so.

Any more?

Most polls in France close at 6pm, apparently ones in Paris stay open to 8.

Wouldn't surprise me if most polls in France close at 2pm because working more than 5 hours at a time drives the French to riot.

Vote for any party that are wearing blue ties.

>If Le Pen somehow wins I'll enjoy reactivating my FB to troll people.

I hope you're not accusing me of such a thing.

He got banned for a week last night

Mogg is the only one needed but bring in Alex Jones and PJW as the comedic relief duo like you get in the films

Corbyn isn't a Blairite.

>needs massive investment in infrastructure and public services

it does and always will, but labour never bothered before when they promised so why would they now?

>muh nhs
>muh working class
>muh nasty Tory party

It's 7pm in rural areas, 8pm in large cities I think (french time of course, an hour ahead).

I-I'm not fat shut up

How bad is it lads, should I shoot myself?