North Korea detains US citizen

The current North Korean crisis isn't over yet goys!

US citizen detained!
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39836231

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39836231
nknews.org/2017/05/north-korea-says-detained-u-s-citizen-committed-criminal-acts-of-hostility/
youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M8s?
I know you're all devoting meme energy to le pen right now but none of you care about nuclear war?

One final bump
Sup Forums seems pretty slow these last couple day, whats going on?

>teachers
For a second there I thought it was the polack posting pics from the dmz last night

>whats going on
some of Sup Forums migrated to >/bant/

>bbc.com/news/world-asia-39836231
will trump go nuts and bomb them?

looks like theyre detaining a few US citizens recently.. :nknews.org/2017/05/north-korea-says-detained-u-s-citizen-committed-criminal-acts-of-hostility/

Maybe, i'd like to see his reaction
Little scared though, I don't think there has been any actual acts agains the USA by another nation since Trump was put in charge

How active is /bant/?
Only checked it once, is it mainly Sup Forums, Sup Forums and some other boards or has Sup Forums invaded?

STOP TAKING OUR CITIZENS KIM

Fatboy starts shitting himself and gathers hostages/ human-shields.
>ask saddam how that worked out
Fatboy will need a wider spiderhole to hide in

Its a relaxed version of Sup Forums

kek, next he's going to be ordering his soldiers to charge machine guns

He thinks Trump will change his politics because of some korean guy they detained?

They will miss Obama!

It's shit, can't save flags there

>Australian thread.

Do we have any info in the detained american?

Normal tourist or blatant spy?

Hopefully they cut him up into little pieces and film it and put it on LiveLeak

Seems like he was a teacher, i think i watched a documentary about that university.
The students are allowed to leave to western nations to study, and foreign teachers teach there.
However it's still typical north korea other than that, no going against the regime.
He may have been talking to some of the students who left to the west and trying to convince them of shit.

Also i think there is a little fake church around the corner, maybe western christian teachers go there for real. Teacher could have been trying to convert people and got arrested.

Macron's leaks had 2 docs w a North Korean family tree and crudely drawn map of Korea.

Possibly related to a N Korea student Han hiding in France.

what kind of moron goes to Nkorea in the first place?

kinda sad to see this happening. i wanted to go to north korea on a tour, but i guess i should wait a few years now

Hahahahahahahhahaha

Go go kim, show that you cant just fuck with other peoples country, culture and lives just because you got an erection to get something.

a tour of what? sadness?

Ya think

Anybody who visits NK chose to put themselves in a risky situation. They should be given zero consideration.

give him the death penalty

deserves it for going

Missionaries, the rare True Believer and #yolo tourists. There's a company based in China but run by British frat boys in their 30s which promise New Years Eve parties in Pyongyang. Which is how this retard got there and got arrested for theft/vandalism of a propaganda sign.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXU

>
Kim Sang-duck, a lecturer who taught at PUST and was detained in April for allegedly attempting to "overturn" the government. South Korean media said he was 55 and had been involved in humanitarian work in the North
Kim Dong-chul, 62, who was sentenced to 10 years' hard labour for spying last year.
Student Otto Warmbier, 22, who was sentenced to 15 years' hard labour for trying to steal a propaganda sign from a hotel

A FUCKING POSTER ! ahahahahah burgers btfo. Invade this shit already.

How much rape happens in a North Korean prison? I mean the 22 year old is probably going to be the biggest guy there, he could fuck any other inmate he wants

i think you have no clue on what happens in north korea. he will basicly work his ass out, and will starve. HE will have no healthcare, no antibiotics to buy. HE is a dead man already at 22. this is really sad burgers. If this was a brazilian i would personally send a letter to my president asking to start an ivasion and enlist to kill some gommies.

>stealing is totaly fine now
>poor student couldn't know that stealing is not ok
>muh pls violate international laws once more

>no antibiotics to buy
i wonder why
could it be that there are sanctions in place?

The motherfucker shouldve gotten 50 lashes or some other archaic backwards commie shit. The kid is dead and will die horribly. Fuck their "laws". They struggle to maintain legitimacy but setting off ancient fission reactions.