Why isn't Sup Forums accepted to Hinduism yet?

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Promotes morals and restraint over degeneracy
Promotes joint families
Against alcohol and other drugs
Self-empowering
etc etc

I mean let's just have a Hinduism and Universal Truth thread, these are always fun

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCLzT01oeRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZfa3D7W65k
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
youtube.com/watch?v=KJY1TomgkBs
youtu.be/BFuQB3MJQWY
youtube.com/watch?v=33ObVtJkUMA
youtube.com/watch?v=SIPsTkGcUYk
krishna.org/category/free-pdf-downloads/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism#History
buddhanet.net/cbp2_f4.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=U-xaHps9dY8
youtube.com/watch?v=1zh2T2wZEhk
eupedia.com/forum/threads/33551-The-Indo-European-caste-system
twitter.com/trueindology/status/705490437885177856?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=vmHz6fF8GuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesir-Asura_correspondence
deccanchronicle.com/141103/nation-current-affairs/article/kerala-seen-worst-even-stir-cover-breasts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channar_revolt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untouchability
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ašvieniai
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/news/70-of-IIT-B-students-skip-daily-bath-40-wish-to-live-on-with-pals/articleshow/53954618.cms
sikh-history.com/sikhhist/events/kabir.html

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

youtube.com/watch?v=bCLzT01oeRg

Sikhism>hinduism

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Where them other Indian anons at? I guess this works better at night when more are online.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI

Daily reminder: Pol Pot = Kalki Avatar

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

The Upanishads are pretty based.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Hinduism? What cult of hinduism? Not every hindu can even agree with each other. Hinduism is much like Christianity, so many different branches creating their own belief system based on some ancient text, they believe God is multi-faceted and ever-changing so they can worship him however they want. No other religion has created more cults... you have these "gurus" who claim to be enlightened, claim to be their own God, etc.

Much of the new age spiritual stuff found in books comes from a hinduism perspective and ideology that isn't based on facts.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

I don't see it as a threat

James Anderson
James Anderson

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

Why do poos almost never write in proper English? Also, stop being so thirsty.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Sikhism IS a hindu faith you doofus

Hinduism is the collection of indigenous religions of the indian subcontinent.

shaivism
vaishnavism
jainism
buddhism
sikhism
etc.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

meanwhile India is a shithole and the rape capital of the world
just fuck off with your nightstand buddhist bullshit you insufferable suburban/city-dwelling fucking faggot

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Not every hindu can even agree with each other. Hinduism is much like Christianity, so many different branches creating their own belief system based on some ancient text

Hindu pantheism is nothing like Christian Sectarianism.

There is no agreed central text in any of the branches of Hinduism.

Furthermore, it's under continual development.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

India is a shithole and a rape capital because they worship Satan and don't even know it.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

I have. Advaita Vedanta underpins my beliefs, with a preference for god as Divine Mother for conceptualising Saguna Brahman. Currently investigating Sri Vidya.

Swami Vivekananda has been my role-model for over 15 years now.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

worshipping a dead kike on a stick
listening to some blithering idiot who worships a dead kike on a stick

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Furthermore, it's under continual development.

God doesn't change. He isn't in continual development. He isn't multi-faceted or two-faced or three-faced or four-faced.

"Whatever is good and perfect comes to us from God above, who created all heaven's lights. Unlike them, He never changes or casts shifting shadows" (James 1:17).

Hinduism is a false religion. It's Satanism.

John Evans
John Evans

I was always told a person could not convert to Hinduism, but had to be born one from a Hindu family.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

I love it when christians project their nonsense on more established religions.

serpents are bad
look at this text that calls on serpents as gods
therefore they are satan
look how satanic this religion is
see how serpents are bad?

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

The core values are as user posted in pic above.

It teaches you to master senses, overcome greed, lust, anger, temptations. And get rid of I-ness and My-ness and recognizing the impermanence of universe and immortality of your true self and nature.

Rest of the things flow downwards from here, and paths that lead here.

People who fight each other are usually straight up suffering from Iness and anger, which is really just one issue. So every 'different' thing they do is meaningless under the guise that the cause remains same in all cases.

There are no varying cinflicts from the perspective of someone who is learned, it's just kam, krodh, lobh and moh that is caused in people due to ignorance.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Why don't Indians poo in toilets like?

You say Hinduism opposes degeneracy, yet you all shit in the streets like common animals?

The Empire tried to bring civilization to your shit hole of a country but you spurned it, why would anyone care about your religion?

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

can't poo in loo

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

"Who verily knows and who can here declare it, whence it was born and whence comes this creation?
The Gods are later than this world's production. Who knows then whence it first came into being?
He, the first origin of this creation, whether he formed it all or did not form it,
Whose eye controls this world in highest heaven, he verily knows it, or perhaps he knows not."

Mandala 10, Hymn 129 : Creation, as translated by Ralph T. H. Griffith (1896).

Basically - you don't know shit senpai.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Man look into bramh-parabramh upasna someday.

Also, can you elaborate what do you mean by
Saguna Brahman
in this context

Do you know nirgun and sagun? In context of Mayac and Divya?

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

hinduism done nothing for the world
degenerate sex manuals and other sick shit
pedophiles
devil worshipping
creating hellholes for poor people
hides gold in temples

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

also the shit books dont make any sense full of shit

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

You don't even need to convert, Hinduism is against it.

Just start with reading Bhagwat Gita, what's stopping you.

Few and I mean like in count of 10s have monopoly on Hinduism and what it means, due to thier states on spiritual path.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

There is no goddess but goddess and she is your goddess

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

White guy from the USA who was adopted into a kshatrya family here. AMA.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

Not all pagans are satanic, their religious were born from the ignorance of men and their desire of having something to believe into, it wasn't their fault that they didn't know the truth.
I thing that in India proselytism is forbidden because of the disputes and resentment it would cause between all the religions.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

It is a good one. Pretty wild in practice though.

Where is my Indian flavour anime industry!

There is a lot to work with there.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

You can't lump in Buddhism.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

You are confusing it for Islam.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

By Saguna Brahman I was meaning god with form.

My two favourite Hindu works are Ashtavakra Samhita and Vasistha's Yoga.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

why?

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Self-empowering
Cast System

Stop tying to shit in my freedom, Pajeet.

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Because it is an inferior version of the final redpill AKA Buddhism

tfw you'll never realize the true Dharma

Charles James
Charles James

Anyone can enter Nirvana, no matter how lowly, whereas in Hinduism only the brahmins may achieve moksha. That's just one of many conflicts.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

I'm totally with you here. Thanks for posting something peaceful and Good.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Promotes joint families
Against alcohol and other drugs
Self-empowering

You can be all those things without believing in a currynigger god. You can't trick is we're smarter than you.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

So the Anvay form? I think I should state my understanding so we can communicate better.

As I know, The Parabramhs ha two forms anvay and vyatirek Anvay form is him being the supplier of power of everything in universe, as his power starts flowing downwards things become capable of action, that is why we say- God is everywhere.

Vyetirek form is him always residing in his Adobe in Dwibujh()two arms form, which sometimes appear as chaturbhujh(four arms) form. But with features that we inherited- humanoid form.

Sauce?
Because it's literally false. Like this isn't even implied in any legends, stories etc.

Why was Kurukshetre selected for Mahabharat? Who is Valya and who is Valmaki?

John Robinson
John Robinson

OP doesn't know shit about Hinduism. It's not a religion it's and epistemology of meta-physical thought that emerged in the subcontinent through the millennium. Most people in India don't read the Upanishads and the Vedas therefore they don't really practice Hinduism. You don't convert to Hinduism or anything dogmatic like that, you simply read the literature like you would read any other philosophical text and you try to live by it's suppositions if you believe in it. IF you don't accept it or only partially accept it, that is fine as well; no one is claiming that the Rishis were a divine source of wisdom.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

Not that which the eye can see, but that whereby the eye can see: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which the ear can hear, but that whereby the ear can hear: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which speech can illuminate, but that by which speech can be illuminated: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which the mind can think, but that whereby the mind can think: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

whereas in Hinduism only the brahmins may achieve moksha
That's not true though.

And even if it had been stated somewhere that it is the case. You can choose to ignore it in Hinduism.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

TOM CAMBELL.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

You can be all those things without believing in a currynigger god.
Hinduism isn't prescriptive about what gods you do or do not have to worship

You can't trick is we're smarter than you.
Have you even been as far as .....

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

because we don't want to end up pooing in the streets

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

But user, we already have.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

When I lived in a Hindu monastery in India, I witnessed devout religious monks abusing and killing dogs and cats. I had to leave the country after I was raped by a monk who was the tour guide for the ashram. That ended my fascination with Hinduism.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

Stop identifying with your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

The simple face that anons from various flags despite having no native Hindu substance still find something attractive about it and understand it's reasoning is a testament to how closer to truth it is compared to the others.

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

Google,Tom Cambell.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

face
*fact

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Indian Caste system
Literally saying white is right
You must be a Paki

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

doofus

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

U must be that salty Irishman starting all the India hate threads.

Don't u have potatoes to farm or something?

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

Your religion is so weak that you were ruled by Muslims for 600 years, and then by the British for 200 years.

I respect your peaceful religion. But the world is no place for peaceful people.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

I found Alan Watts to please my engineer brain

David Watson
David Watson

fuck off dingus

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

There is something appealing in all that shit. Partially because Hinduism is such a fragmented mess (in a good way) that anyone can find something they can relate to.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

youtube.com/watch?v=KJY1TomgkBs

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

Is that the monkey from Journey to the West?

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

doesn't understand that certain things mean different things in different cultures
muh serpents
muh demons
must mean it's satan

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

can't eat meat
Fuck hedonism

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Hinduism is a great Religion\way of life. And unlike Western religions it actually makes the follower a better person all around if practiced right. Western religions just tell you how to behave without changing the person.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

No thats Hanuman.

They're not monkeys, more like a middling race between apes and us called a Vanara, but basically forest dwelling people.

Some historians think that they are based on the remnants of Homo-Erectus or some other hominid.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

You can

They literally can't convert to Hinduism just follow the text

John Sanders
John Sanders

Pic related found in gobekli tepe

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

youtu.be/BFuQB3MJQWY

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

He is Hanuman from Ramayana
Journey to the West is copycat of Ramayana

youtube.com/watch?v=33ObVtJkUMA

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

be Latino
have crush on cute Indian girl

I can't stop thinking about her.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

I don't want to be haunted by a whitch everytime I go to the bathroom

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Every religion promotes morals and restraints.

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Talking about Caste System why not mate with a black girl BRITARD,if Caste system is unreal why is that Brahmins who are like 5% over represents themselves everywhere?

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Because we're not Indian. I envy you your successful ethno-religion, but we need to find our own way.

Josiah King
Josiah King

I'm not too fond of smelly Poo culture

David Robinson
David Robinson

SHIT,really feel sorry user.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

???
Journey to the West and the Ramayana don't even have the same story.....

James Russell
James Russell

Read Mahabharata things were bad for every civilization,we have to add the theory of self defense this time though.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

We like Modi, he has the spirit

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

When you look at an artstyle you can tell the emotions conveyed, the mindset and collective set that it's maker reflected onto it.

For example Mona Lisa has a hint of lust in her, lot of intelligence, maturity, mystery. But I can't tell mostly because Da Vinchi is too smart.

But when look at these and some carvings in ancient temples(which you can tell are complex and advanced) I get no such thing.

With Da Vinchi it's because he is too smart. So what causes same reaction with this? I could say 'love' and it would mean so much to many people despite culture because they all feel it. But it's just markings.

Why doesn't these things translate like that to us, what substance do we lack? I think that is the answer to why they'er there and we're here.

And you can't say it's simple, because pic related is simple art from Picasso.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Most people here don't understand Hinduism and just troll. This is not a good place to ask.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

I have to say it, I'm sorry for what happened to you. I was avoiding it cause I didn't know if t'was serious, but if I don;t say it I'll regret it forever.
Fuck, we have a problem.

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

he's probably making up a story to impress his christian friends
i don't believe any of the filthy kikes and their lies on here

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

When you accept hinduism as in take it literally, you end up with India. When you accept hinduism as in take it seriously, you end up as the universe. The key here, mostly, is to not fall for the guru's magic. Or in board terms, OP IS A FAGGOT.

In practical expression of hindu thought the guru OP is actually a little manifestation of a (((trickster))) demiurge. -- When you think this one through it's pretty smart, you're supposed to be looking internally, and yet, you insist on looking not only externally, but externally at someone who is going to utterly abuse you until you realize you're looking in the wrong place. This concept should begin to sound familiar, in board terms, to oldfags.

If you go looking, you can find 80% of the rules of the internet codified in hindu thought. It's a chaos management system. Learn from it; never implement it.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Every on on Sup Forums needs to see this

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

It doesn't even matter. Getting raped was a lesson, it took that much to learn to think for itself...westerners are so naive.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

whereas in Hinduism only the brahmins may achieve moksha.
From what I understand a lower caste will be reincarnated to a higher caste if his karma is good and so on until he achieve full liberation from the cycle of rebirth and then he will finally be one with the Force or something.
Any Hindu want to correct me on this?

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

in board terms, OP IS A FAGGOT.
demiurge
you can find 80% of the rules of the internet codified in hindu thought
It's a chaos management system
Learn from it; never implement it.
read the gospels, right, rebbe
or should i say vicar?

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

I would but the artwork is just too kitsch for my tastes.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

The Karma thing is right, but one can straight up get moksh as well if they find present avatar of God or an actually realized saitn.

Karma also aside from good and bad is also what kind of sins or good deeds committed, to whom, and what they shaped your karan body(behavior etc) into, and with certain backlog. It's basically a system, not rigidly stated rules.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

get rid of I-ness and My-ness
fuck off commie

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

OK so who's the Vader of Hinduism?

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

spanking, the monkey

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH VISHNU
SHE A FINE ASS

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Your ignorance, the only enemy is within.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Cool, Yoda said something like that

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

really? give more details, im livid.. I need some justice. you just left without doing anything to him?

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

All false pagan dirt worship is of Satan, numbnuts.
Also, you havr yo go back Takbir.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

Because the majority of Sup Forumstards are Americans whose worship of bovines is the preparation of beef on a grill.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

True. Besides, hinduism is a poverty abbo version of buddhism masterrace.

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

Hinduism isn't representative of the original Santan dharm, it's a mixture of shitload of stuff so no it's no different from other religions at present.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

I'm actually interested in Hinduism, I'd look further but I just installed a 1400 dollar loo in my house so I can't give up on that.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Takbir

But Muslims are part of YOUR kind - You're all basically Evolved JewOtherkin of various kinds.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Ancestors convert to Islam
suck up all of the other muslim trash from India during the partition
breed with Arabs
trash talk non-islamic herritage
muh great cradle of civilisation and millennia of legacy

Pakistanis are Literally WE WAS KANGZ tier.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

I'm actually interested in Hinduism, I'd look further but I just installed a 1400 dollar loo in my house so I can't give up on that.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

No it doesn't. The higher you go in Hinduism the more you understand that all is one and that distinctions are illusions. So Hindu priest caste are more immoral then the masses.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

cue Pierce Brosnan (pic related)

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

because Hinduism is like Judaism, it is a breed and creed, you do not simply become a fan of their sports teams.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

(OP)
No it doesn't. The higher you go in Hinduism the more you understand that all is one and that distinctions are illusions. So Hindu priest caste are more immoral then the masses.
you are basing your morality on filthy christkikery
you are so stupid you don't even comprehend that your morality is a fraudulent jewish lie

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

there's no one representation of Hinduism, even in general it's false; as long as one understands and realises self and god, at the of his death this determines whether he is eligible for realisation.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

the confused amerilard lashes out, but in vain. Nobody takes him serioulsy

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Jainism doesn't even have a God

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

and?

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Nobody that goes around the world looking for places to settle is civilized. That's like saying Huns brought civilization to the Romans or Arabs brought civilization to the Persians.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

How do you manage to group it with Hinduism and Sikhism? Sikhism is closer to Islam than any dharmic religion.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Worshipping cows and monkeys, ky Parjeet.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

"Empire had to bring civilization" STOP IT, the only reason for "the great emipre" to take India was to LOOT, take away as much as they can, before British Empire in India , India accounted for 20% of the total wealth and at the end of British rule India accounted for less than 2% , you DID NOT bring civilization here, the FIRST civilization originated in India and HINDUISM was the FIRST religion, you brought mass poverty, you mass murdered people , you created this shit hole, hopefully one day this country will return to its old form. Looking at the current situation of UK , I would say that country is being punished harshly for what it has done .

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

I would say that country is being punished harshly for what it has done .
and all of the (white) western world

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Buddhism master race
be part of the same death cult that's responsible for replacing Buddhism and jainism in India with hinduism

Wat.

Leo White
Leo White

alright you don't need to worship cows but cows are to be protected in the original brahminical culture

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

1. Belief in a deity is not required in Hinduism.
2. There are many sects within Hindu faiths, e.g. Swaminarayans etc. that have similar structure to Jainism.
3. There is nothing in the teaching of the Jains that is directly contradictory to core hindu belief systems. - mainly because there really is no central hindu core that everyone follows.

Many sects have a Guruship.

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

You don't need to worship cows but there's a good reason as to why cows are to be protected.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Buddhism is literally Hinduism that proselytised. The diversity in Hindu thought and practices easily encompasses Buddhism.

Jacob King
Jacob King

Jainism doesn't have to contradict Hinduism it just has to contradict Sikhism to prove that there isn't any common aspect between the three.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

modern Hinduism bears little resemblance to Vedism as well you know, Dikshit.

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

This did not happen. Just some Christofag making shit up like they almost always do.

You should have been aborted.

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

modern Hinduism bears little resemblance to Vedism as well you know, Dikshit.
vedism

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Hinduism is just a word to describe religions of the people around the Sindh River. (and beyond into the subcontinent)

Sikhism may have influences from all sorts of places, and believe things that are contradictory to another Hindu sect, but it is still an indigenous religion of India.

I didn't say they were all Sanatan Dharma

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

the only useful thing in this thread, this can actually give you moksha in this age

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

He hindu nuffin

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Swaminarayans
They live and follow vedic rituals and lifestyle of a saint as it is today. Look more into it, Swami-Narayan, Bramh-Parabramh. It's actually a renewal of Santan Dharma by He-himself, look at it's progress in last 200 years- Delhi Akshardham etc

In Vachanmrut everything explained is with references to Gita, Vedas and Purans. Not a thing out of it.

So if someone is looking to understand Hinduism at it's core, this would be where you'd start because you can simply expand through references to shruti and smruti via whichever thread you want.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Do Indians learn about Bactria?

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

be kṛṣṇa !!8ulOY0Lj8qr
namefagging this hard
still dual af
make unthinkingly dialectical comments
Trust the books goyim! t. (((guru)))

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

Neither do many forms of Hinduism like Advaita Vedanta. Don't need god to prevent people from becoming degenerate.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Do Indians learn about Bactria?
does anyone?

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

(You)
be kṛṣṇa !!8ulOY0Lj8qr
namefagging this hard
still dual af
make unthinkingly dialectical comments
Trust the books goyim! t. (((guru)))

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Sikhism was literally a martial cult carved out of Hinduism to protect Hindus against Muslim barbarians.

Go home leaf. You're drunk!

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Hinduism is a shit reliigion, not only is it primitive in that it worhsips cows and monkeys it also damaging to civilised society in that it enforces the caste system. It means if you're born low caste you will never during your life be able to advance to a higher caste, Hinduism needs to stay in India.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

Buddhism best ism.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

Subsect of Hindusim!

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Because Sup Forums is mlechha.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

This.

Daily reminder to never use dirty poo in loo derived numbers - only White numbers.

MMXVII
Not using white numbers you're sitting on the veranda of your bungalow in your pyjamas overlooking the jungle.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

not autism

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

The practices; meditation, breath work, chanting are what I find truly important. Seems like a lot of the cosmology and mythology is mostly important after practices have unsettled if not shattered your view of the world.
From the perspective of someone ignorant of such things as a child and teen. I was about thirty-two years old when started doing some reading and practice.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

When I lived in a Christian monastery in Rome, I witnessed devout religious priests abusing and raping alter boys. I had to leave the country after I was raped by a priest who was the tour guide for the Vatican. That ended my fascination with Christianity.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

triggered????

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

So you're a Abo marrying Aussie?

Caste system allowed intermarrying of children of people who were good at the same skill allowing the genes for that skill to be selected for in the sub-population.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

please elaborate

Connor Price
Connor Price

triggered????

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Says hindus.
Buddha fired all his Hindu teachers and took his own red pill you faggot.
All advanced Hindu philosophy was a response to Buddhism/Nagarjuna.
Period.
Don't even try to argue with me about it.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

Sikhism IS a hindu faith you doofus
Mahatma pls go

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

Hinduism is great but how is a white american supposed to be taken seriously dedicating himself to it?

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Hinduism does not have any revealed truth.

Any cosmological/mythological fact is open to falsification.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Literally within a week of me first reading into Hinduism and ISKCON, I have an ISCKON monk stop me at my campus saying that "I look at peace" and he gives me the Bhagavad Gita. It was one of the most synchronous things I've ever experienced.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

ignores the meaning of sruti

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Buddha did not 'fire' all his Hindu teachers. He learnt from them, was unsatisfied and thus found another path.

If you knew Hindu tradition, that's exactly how all advancement in Hindu philosophy came about.

Get off alternative facts leaf. And get buttfucked Trudeau while you're at it.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

You don't have to dance around in the street wearing a sari to be hindu senpai.

fug - it's all show with you people.

Just read some books, tweak your habits a little and attempt to expand your thinking - That's literally it.

Charles Young
Charles Young

mythological fact>mythological fact>mythological fact>mythological fact>mythological fact>mythological fact>mythological fact>mythological fact>mythological fact>mythological fact
WEW LAD

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

The lesson in this is that you are supposed to leave your guru when you have learned enough. Western wagecucks can't even comprehend this shit.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

lel, please Parjeet, no one is fooled by your shit tier prmitive religion. The core value of Hinduism is the enforcement of the caste system. Hindu's are taught to believe that if they worship cows and monkeys and do them no harm in this life, then when they die they might be re-incarnated into a higher caste or lol, into an animal in their next life. Throughout the history of civilisation there has never been a religion that is more damaging to society than Hinduism.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Praise Kali Goddess
youtube.com/watch?v=SIPsTkGcUYk

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

First this niggerman makes a thread bitchin about blacks not being accepted and now a street-shitter. Can't we just go back to bitching about Jews and exchanging insulting views on news stories.

James Cooper
James Cooper

Ignores that Hinduism can be Vedic, Avedic and even nastik (atheist) as long as the pursuit is the truth.

James Robinson
James Robinson

If they larp they wont.
There are plenty of White devotees in various sects (and of various gurus) who the pajeets don't look twice at. Been this way since Blavatsky and Vivekenanda's day.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Maybe its a good for Dravidian pooinloo but whites doing it ranks up there with Wicca or Satanism in levels of cringe

Follow your indigenous religion desu

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

not ignorant at all, but to label Vedism and early Brahmanism as "Hinduism" is an anachronism and misleading.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

what they teach the kikes at the synagogue

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

kṛṣṇa !!8ulOY0Lj8qr, look man, i know you want to spread your stinky memes and and generally (((guru))) up the place, and that's why you namefag. You ought to change it to thread-shitter. You really show yourself in this thread. Easily as autistic as Dawkins senpai, baka desu, get woke, kiddo.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

Yes I understand.
Just one advice, stay away from iskcon those people aren't what they look like, if you are interested in this sort of stuff you have to do it on your own.
You can find original books here(again iskcon changes books for no reason)
krishna.org/category/free-pdf-downloads/

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

not Jainism

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

I really like some of it.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

(You)
kṛṣṇa !!8ulOY0Lj8qr, look man, i know you want to spread your stinky memes and and generally (((guru))) up the place, and that's why you namefag. You ought to change it to thread-shitter. You really show yourself in this thread. Easily as autistic as Dawkins senpai, baka desu, get woke, kiddo.
i think he thinks he's clever somehow
he's just a kike

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Says the Christofag, whose shit religion sent Europe into 1000 years of dark ages.

And no. Anyone from any caste can achieve nirvana according to Vedic thought if they do enough good stuff (punya).

You're too drunk and degenerate Aussie cuck.

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Yeah he did.
He was not shy about his polemics and rejection of their misguided teachings.
He was NOT a syncretist.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Shut the fuck up, poo.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

Parjeet
I'm impressed.

This is actually an Indian Name.

"Pajeet" isn't.

worship cows and monkeys
Why do abraham-jism cucks conflate 'sacred' and 'worship' so often?

It's a simple concept.
The Bible is a 'sacred' book - you don't worship the fucking book itself.

A cathedral is a sacred building, you don't physically worship the fucking floor tiles.

literal retard.

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

'Hinduism' is a term which was not defined till the British were administering India. Its definition is local Indic traditions which may or may not believe in God.

The only thing they have in common is that your value depends upon your deeds not beliefs, and that there can be many paths to reach the truth.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

ISKON is not Hinduism. ISKON is the Church with Krishna replacing Christ.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

I'm real glad you're using the jew as your devil, congratulations there, im sure you arrived at it with reflection and research and not because modern hindusim is being infected by the muslim slave class.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Sikhism came from Islam though. Similar to Hinduism / Buddhism and Catholicism / Protestantism. The Sikh believe in promoting their religion rather then forcing it like Islam. Also the Sikh believe that all religions believe in the same god.

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

we seem to be at cross-purposes here. Dikshit claims "Hinduism is the first religion" and I put him right on that score. Punya is not sufficient for nirvana as I recall. Also, "sruti" may indeed be translated as "revelation". Other than that we seem to be in agreement. Anything else?

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

Modification of the known path is not rejection of their misguided teachings. It's finding a better path.

Even he did not claim that his was the only path.

Trudeau has buttfucked you too many times leaf.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

do you practice the faith?

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

(You)
I'm real glad you're using the jew as your devil, congratulations there, im sure you arrived at it with reflection and research and not because modern hindusim is being infected by the muslim slave class.
i'm sure you don't know what you are talking about

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

You don't even need to convert, Hinduism is against it.
Why is hinduism against conversion?

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

implying pakistan poos in loos

Elijah White
Elijah White

because karma determines birth.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Why were you adopted?
Are you a part of the hindu community?
Do you speak their language?

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

What? You don't know anything.

Read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism#History

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

Actually it's founder was of Vaishnav-sampraday and the chanting part comes from the recommendation of Srimad Bhagavatam which states that this chanting is the method of liberation in the age of kali.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

This is how you figure out who the swami guru scumfuck truly is...be the godhead in their presence and they turn into literal chimps.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Probably because their chief rival religion is 'CONVERT OR DIE'

It's the best way to build your religion from within an existing framework

Really we'd be in good stead if all the muzzies secretly converted to Hinduism or some shit.

Or the Sikhs kill them all or something, given their entire religion is based on being anti-muslim.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

hindu theology is much wider than abrahamic theology and more mystic for westerners like me

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Sikhism was born from the Rajputs, Hindu Rajputs.

They even pulled the Rajput honourific (Lion) 'Singh' across.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

because if you think you need to convert you are still whatever you believe you are
(You)
This is how you figure out who the swami guru scumfuck truly is...be the godhead in their presence and they turn into literal chimps.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

I have one question
When India will take responsibility for Romani people ?
I mean any Welcome programs for relocation back ?
Whats the story behind this anyway
Only thing I know is what they was destroyed by "Kali Legions" (from anthem lol)

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Because you're supposed to recognize the truth in your own religion and expand upon it, the idea of converting someone rejects their religion in it's entirety.
It results in lot of negativity, and simply isn't optimal in anyway to lead someone in path to enlightenment.

Think about the causes of needing to convert others
Hinduism doesn't have those.

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

what caste are you?

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

Actually he DID insist his path was the only path.
No other path leads to complete enlightenment.
Thats why the Gods came to him for teachings.
He did admit the existence of previous Buddhas, but these were not part of the Hindu pantheon and were from incalculable eons ago.
You are getting your info from Hindus bro. They say that shit about everything. They think Jesus was an avatar ffs.

Now, outside of shitposting, I have nothing against Hindus personally.
We are all so far off from true enlightenment that from our perspective I wouldn't slag anyone for trying whatever they could to become liberated from rebirth and suffering.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Hinduism would encompass almost all paganism. So technically the first religion part may be true, but not very useful.

Punya is enough for nirvana AFAIK.

In practice smriti are much more important than sruti. I was raised Hindu. Would call myself a Hindu atheist. But do not know any sruti in conflict with science! Most of them are behavioural instructions. The one which would come closest to be falsified is the claim that all consiousness is one, but we're at least a hundred years away from that.

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Hinduism accepts all other religions as true. It doesn't believe that it is the one true religion, if you are happy with your religion, a Hindu should have no business convincing you to change it

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Is it weird that in my head I am a Christdu? I don't really like the multigods thing but the divine universe is p cool and I think Krishna was literally Jesus so we can be allies?

I think our only hope versus the Islamic menace is to ally together and make a hybrid religion.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

They're more arab and European than Indian now.

Everyone wanted them to fuck off so they became entertainers that traveled with the Arabs and ended up in your woods.

No one wants them back.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

please user, Hinduism has nothing to offer your average man except slavey. Once again let me re-iterate what the core belief of Hinduism is. It is the belief that men aren't born equal, they're born into a caste and you're bound to that caste no matter your intelligence or talent, Hinduism is slavery.

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

Actually he DID insist his path was the only path.
No other path leads to complete enlightenment.

Factually incorrect.

buddhanet.net/cbp2_f4.htm

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

I don't really like the multigods thing but the divine universe is p cool and I think Krishna was literally Jesus
There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Temples I've been to have Jesus up on the wall with everyone else senpai. Usually chilling next to Krishna or similar.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Take them back they only selling heroin and do nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=U-xaHps9dY8

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Bramhin
why you ask?

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

norwegians have already converted from germanic paganism to catholic christianity to lutheran christianity to equality all for political ends. I guess we are pretty negative since we left germanic paganism..... Who am i?

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

“Hinduism" is a 19th century British invention englobing all the various religions (bar Islam & Jainism) they found in India. And which in no way corresponds to the earliest Vedism. You're not reading correctly. That does not mean that some modern Hindu (or more correctly, Brahmanical) schools are not heavily influenced by Vedism, on the contrary. Let's try and get the terminology right for the plebs.

And I still think you are incorrect about punya. Look into it.

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Where are you getting this garbage from? The Church?

I know what the core beliefs of Hinduism are. I was raised Hindu. Go screw yourself.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

replace caste with race, caste is de facto ethnicity because of endogamy, and that is the red pill.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

If you want to go into the etymology of it, it denotes a group of people, not a religion. Buddhism at its peak dominated eastern Iran and Central Asia, were they called Hindus due to their following of a Indian religion? Nope. The term Hindu comes from hepta hendu which was considered the eastern most reaches of Iranian tribes.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

just curious?

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

"There is no Hindu, there is no Muslim"

So it sounds Sikhism is influenced by both. I never implying that the Sikh are a sect of Islam but the leaf is right in saying that it is closer to Islam than any other dharmic religion.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

do you reject the European feudal system?
is this now reddit or tumblr?
Everyone has a place therein.
Unlike the dissolute, fragmented and destructive modern world.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Actually I am factually correct.
There are many sutras and shastras which state so outright. Sometimes you get friendly Buddhists being all "whatever works". But the Buddha was NOT one of them.
Many paths have Shamatha. No other paths have Buddhist Vipashyana. It is the Vipashyana which distinguishes Buddhism from all other paths.

Period.
Just stop. We can do this all day, but that would be boring.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

against alcohol
ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha
Good luck selling that to slavs

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Who am i?
Well why don't you indulge yourself and find out!
plenty of stuff in this thread, start anywhere..
Like Bhagavad Gita for example

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

hepta hendu
No.
It's a Geographical term derived from the word Sindhu referring to the Indus river.

Buddhism at its peak dominated eastern Iran and Central Asia, were they called Hindus due to their following of a Indian religion? Nope
Actually - yes. Tarikh Al-Hind written in the 11th century still referred to Buddhists as Hindu - literally non-islamic.

You really should read more.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

No I would use Hindu rather than Brahmanical school of thoughts. The latter was terminology that the Church came up with for demonising native religions they did not like.

Hindu school of thought is influenced by Vedism. However modern Hindu schools don't take the Vedas as revealed truths. Most of Hindu practices comes from smritis of earlier saints and are open to falsification/reform.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Can you cite a reference?

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

this religion is non-degenerate
all of its practioners shit in the streets and rape white women on site

ok pandaleep vadnahramabililbibababooey

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

goes on about how Hinduism is literally just a caste system
Hinduism is slavery

Wat. You do realize it's impossible to have slavery and a caste system? Which is why neither the zoroastrians or Hindus had slavery in their empires/kingdoms, it only arrived with non-aryan peoples like Arabs and Gayreeks.

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

It's a Geographical term derived from the word Sindhu referring to the Indus river.

Zoroastrians never called it sindh sagar as the Indians did they called it hepta hendu.

Tarik al-hind

Muzzie book, immediately discarded. Give me some Zoroastrian Persian sources, not from a (((persian))) named Muhammad. They even say non-muslim iranic tribes are Turkish in the shahnameh.

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

Sikhism is much more Dharmic than Islamic. It's literal goal by the time of it's 9th and 10th guru was to protect the natives (Sikhs and Hindus) from Islamists.

The names are usually vedic names as well.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

native Sikhs and Hindus

Nah, it was for freedom of religion. Theologically, Sikhism has been significantly closer to Islam than Hinduism. It's also why all the Sikh gurus were in the company of sufi pirs.

John Young
John Young

Googling around Shamatha and Vipassana, neither claim to be the only path to anything.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

You're so full of shit your eyes turned brown.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

How so? Sikhs don't believe in Allah, Kafir, or that their way is the only way?

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

You're so ignorant, I know you must be a nigger.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Tarik al-hind
Was written by an objective scholar you numpty.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

It's most likely that Indian dude living there who hates India, he tries to disconnect himself from India by trying to put it below him. Which he consistently fails at, because nothing is below him.

Little does he know, he hates himself.

Connor Green
Connor Green

You're so full of salt, the chlorine bleached your skin.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

objective scholar
all forms of polytheism is bad

OK.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

What caste do you belong to???

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

They do believe in Allah or one God. They believe that there are different paths to God presented through different religions, for that reason there aren't kafirs in Sikhism since believing in any God makes one a true believer in the God.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Personal belief does not discount description completely. If you say so you'd have to discount all missionary accounts of natives which forms the backbone of Western understanding of the orient (though I'd want to take them with a truckload of salt).

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

what caste do you belong to???

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Their belief in one God is similar to the Advaita Vedanta belief in one God. They don't believe in Allah (or whatever the god of the Arab Muslims is).

If you say they're theologically closer to Islam because of belief in one god, you're absolutely clueless about Hindu traditions (and the incredible diversity in there).

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Which is effectively the same as many many forms of bhakti in Hinduism.

???

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

I think i saw Sadhguru in some articles in fake news media like nytimes

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Well put.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Many, but I resolved this for myself 15-16 years ago and haven't really thought or debated about it since.
Would require a bit of digging to track down chapter & verse. I never cared enough to keep citations on hand.
Make what you will of that.
But the concept of refuge in the B,D &S is intrinsically based on and acknowledges this. There is no need to forsake other teachings and lifestyles and "go forth" if it was all relative and arbitrary.
Also, it is a myth that the Buddha was "silent on the existence of God" as if that were then end of story. The Buddha rejected the existince of (and this an path that holds) an ultimate, all subsuming, nondual ataman, brahaman etc.
These two facets rule out almost any path you can name as being an equal.

Tbh though, we are getting beyond shitposting, and while I casually believe what I'm saying because ia researched it thoroughly at one point in my life, I'm not this much of a dick about other peoples faith/paths irl and don't need/want to argue about it any further.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Who am i?

You are the observer, the subject
Anything you observe is an object
Anything you observe is not you

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Yeah but in this case, Al-Biruni definitely isn't objective since he labels monotheistic Hindus as infinitely more knowledgeable than polytheistic Hindus solely based on "lol pisslam". This is the same dude who argues that zoroastrianism and Islam is basically the same religion despite the fact that their core tenets literally contradict each other mainly due to a seventh century warlord who couldn't keep it in his pants.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

How much study in terms of religion do you do?
Do you bath everyday?
Do you eat proper food or gulp down any meat?
Do you practice restraint in enjoy materialistic things?
Do you practice promiscuity?

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

ITT: Foriengers asking Indians what caste they belong to

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Its a shitty religion from a """""""""""people""""""""""" who live in a sea of shit

No thinks, curry nigger

James Brooks
James Brooks

Pretty sure Soma was a drug.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

The true caste system is the unperverted form of race you see nowadays, it's possible that a person born to higher caste parents has the qualities of a shudra or candala there's always a chance I mean, same can be said for shudra parents concieving a child with higher qualities inherently.
The caste of an individual was determined by a qualified Brahman who had enough spiritual education themselves to take such a decision.
Current caste system in India is also mostly perverted since there are no actually qualified Brahmans and the caste system is just a perversion of what's it's supposed to be.

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

Here is a video I am sure the aspiring Hindi's will benefit from.
youtube.com/watch?v=1zh2T2wZEhk

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

it's possible that a person born to higher caste parents has the qualities of a shudra or candala
yes.
same can be said for shudra parents concieving a child with higher qualities inherently.
no.
Current caste system in India is also mostly perverted since there are no actually qualified Brahmans and the caste system is just a perversion of what's it's supposed to be.
exactly what the Buddha said.
But don't believe me, look into these matters.

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Not really. Plus Sikhism also denounces idolatry.

There's a good reason the Sikh gurus don't mention any Hindu gurus in their holy books versus the myriad of sufis (Kabir, Mian Mir, Pir Buddhu Shah), they hated rituals.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Your point? Sufism and the bhakti movement also share similarities but I wouldn't say that it stems from sufism.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

candala
What kind of foreign fag are you

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

I am curios
eupedia.com/forum/threads/33551-The-Indo-European-caste-system
We had something similar here in norway before jesus ;)

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

You forgot largest benefit
PRO POO

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Also, it is a myth that the Buddha was "silent on the existence of God" as if that were then end of story. The Buddha rejected the existince of (and this an path that holds) an ultimate, all subsuming, nondual ataman, brahaman etc.

I do know this to be true. The point here is that there are many Hindu traditions that also outrightly rejected the presence of God (the Charvakas for instance).

In Hindu tradition, that's does not matter. The point is to pursue the truth. As long as something can not be proved to be true/false both positions are legit. That is as true with Buddhism as with Charvakas.

Tbh though, we are getting beyond shitposting, and while I casually believe what I'm saying because ia researched it thoroughly at one point in my life, I'm not this much of a dick about other peoples faith/paths irl and don't need/want to argue about it any further.

I'm genuinely interested in Indian culture and religion, though I'd call myself a Hindu atheist in the Charvaka tradition, borrowing liberally from the greek stoics and some practices from advaita vedanta and Buddhism as well.

It's interesting to understand the dynamics there, and an anonymous forum like this is perfect for tha.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

I thought it was rude to inquire about caste, Dikshit.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Do you poo in the loo?

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

no
Determination of one's caste was done on the basis of spiritual aptitude as well(very rare occurrence but it does happen)

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

As I can't see your surname here how can I know if you shadow is alright or not ;)

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Hinduism
against drugs
Choose 1 nigger

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Trika țbh fąm

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

very rare
thank you. that will be all.

there are no virtual shadows to be cast, dost.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Mostly, I try

Ohh haha, I got really interested in Norse mythology after watching Vikings. Thanks, will read up some more tonight

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

this

Leo Green
Leo Green

I does not mention Mohammed in its religious book as well.

Sikhism is an Indic tradition. To claim it's theologically closer to Islam than Hinduism, you've to make a comparative argument.

Hinduism is a fairly diverse set traditions and not a well codified monotheism like Islam. So it's much much easier to be closer to the former than the latter.

There are numerous depictions of Nanak doing Hinduish stuff.

twitter.com/trueindology/status/705490437885177856?lang=en

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

This op is a huge faggot
I was expecting an actual chinki

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

daily reminder:
Brahmin =* Flamen (Roman priest)
see Dumezil's works, friends.

(*ok, conate, but even so)

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Fuck off filthy pooloo

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

Wasnt the task-triad also there in early medieval europe without being "dharmic-like"?
Jazidis could be added to the list that guy posted tho.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Because I swallowed the Catholic pill.

Pagans are degenerates.

Luis Green
Luis Green

don't forger Sikhism came out of upper caste hinduism.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

some of them even know Sanskrit, you know.

Landon White
Landon White

I like your culture
And you have produced the greatest philosopher of our century SADHGURUH

But India is not Europe (Our true religion is Celtic, the connection between our forests our forefathers and us)

But I recognize that you understand the true nature of man
And you have the key for nirvana

Hinduism is a real religion
youtube.com/watch?v=vmHz6fF8GuA

Daniel King
Daniel King

Sikhism is very different to Hinduism. Both are Dharmic religions, but thats where the similarity ends.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

read Dumezil, you might be surprised.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesir-Asura_correspondence
We share a lot more than that

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Buddha was a cuck who was against the caste system.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Hinduism is pro accepting responsibility for your actions. It's not anti-drug use per se. But it's putting the responsibility of drug use on you.

Thus drug use is limited apart from people living like ascetics away from civilisation.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

not true

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

What about the rest of European religions ?

Hungarians too, THEY ARE ALSO EUROPEAN

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Are you actually in Taiwan or a proxy fag

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

deccanchronicle.com/141103/nation-current-affairs/article/kerala-seen-worst-even-stir-cover-breasts

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channar_revolt

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untouchability

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
pic related

Poo nigger BTFO

James Robinson
James Robinson

does it matter, desi?

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ašvieniai
Hengist/Horsa in anglosaxon/pommerian myths also are identic+the way rooftops were fashioned.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Dumezil
I have already read Dumezil an ingredient of the Thule ideology.

The Indians have brought spirituality to Europe
the Abrahamic religions have taken away this spirituality

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Someone from the Arabian peninsula critiquing India? lol!!

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

H1b Indians are mostly from thus institution
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/news/70-of-IIT-B-students-skip-daily-bath-40-wish-to-live-on-with-pals/articleshow/53954618.cms
By the way Sup Forumsacks India has launched online shills just like Russia they're all over in whatsapp / telegram and now Sup Forums I guess

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

let me rephrase that for you:
Our common ancestors brought spirituality to both India and Europe. See BG Tilak's book.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

*this
Why not?

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Thanks for enlightening me pointing to this figure. Looking at the wiki page, he does seem to be quire perceptive.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

The Indians have brought spirituality to Europe
A kind of spirituality brought by protoindians, you can bet your ass that pre PIE euros also had some religious concept.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Krishna is interesting but just doesnt reach the perfection of Jesus

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

indic tradition
entire religion is in farsi

OK.

There are numerous depictions of Nanak doing Hinduish stuff.

That picture was made in the 1840s, long after Sikhism was corrupted by the former Hindu Maratha Banda Singh Bahadur.

I would imagine Guru Nanak was influenced by sufism more seeing as his mentor, Kabir, was a sufi. That's not to say Hinduism is bad, it's my favorite religion but Sikhism wasn't as influenced by it as some would think.

sikh-history.com/sikhhist/events/kabir.html

Logan James
Logan James

risks getting deported for being on Sup Forums to insult poo in loos
Gr8

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Krishna is interesting but just doesnt reach the perfection of Jesus
come home, white man

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Hinduism is the most Aryan of all the modern "religions" even though it's highly corrupted today

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

Dumb anglo, islam is a faith....

risks getting deported
You fucking what?

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Because you're the absolute garbage around.

And you're also dumb enough to reply to your own post as "*this" and expect no one to see it.

Go fuck goats goatfucker.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Dumb anglo, islam is a faith....

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

To me it looks we have the same stories being told through separate medium

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

All real European regions are polytheistic, all facets of the human psyche correspond to a divinity and result in a cohesive whole, through the polytheistic world view it is possible to achieve a mental balance without becoming extreme.

This is the difference between the sand religions

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

T. Butthurt h1b poo

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

Dumb anglo, islam is a death cult....

Fixed.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit