Why isn't Sup Forums accepted to Hinduism yet?

Why isn't Sup Forums accepted to Hinduism yet?
>Promotes morals and restraint over degeneracy
>Promotes joint families
>Against alcohol and other drugs
>Self-empowering
>etc etc

I mean let's just have a Hinduism and Universal Truth thread, these are always fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCLzT01oeRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZfa3D7W65k
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
youtube.com/watch?v=KJY1TomgkBs
youtu.be/BFuQB3MJQWY
youtube.com/watch?v=33ObVtJkUMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=bCLzT01oeRg

Sikhism>hinduism

Where them other Indian anons at? I guess this works better at night when more are online.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI

Daily reminder: Pol Pot = Kalki Avatar

The Upanishads are pretty based.

Hinduism? What cult of hinduism? Not every hindu can even agree with each other. Hinduism is much like Christianity, so many different branches creating their own belief system based on some ancient text, they believe God is multi-faceted and ever-changing so they can worship him however they want. No other religion has created more cults... you have these "gurus" who claim to be enlightened, claim to be their own God, etc.

Much of the new age spiritual stuff found in books comes from a hinduism perspective and ideology that isn't based on facts.

I don't see it as a threat

>Why isn't Sup Forums accepted to Hinduism yet?

Why do poos almost never write in proper English? Also, stop being so thirsty.

Sikhism IS a hindu faith you doofus

Hinduism is the collection of indigenous religions of the indian subcontinent.

>shaivism
>vaishnavism
>jainism
>buddhism
>sikhism
etc.

meanwhile India is a shithole and the rape capital of the world
just fuck off with your nightstand buddhist bullshit you insufferable suburban/city-dwelling fucking faggot

>Not every hindu can even agree with each other. Hinduism is much like Christianity, so many different branches creating their own belief system based on some ancient text

Hindu pantheism is nothing like Christian Sectarianism.

There is no agreed central text in any of the branches of Hinduism.

Furthermore, it's under continual development.

India is a shithole and a rape capital because they worship Satan and don't even know it.

I have. Advaita Vedanta underpins my beliefs, with a preference for god as Divine Mother for conceptualising Saguna Brahman. Currently investigating Sri Vidya.

Swami Vivekananda has been my role-model for over 15 years now.

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick
>listening to some blithering idiot who worships a dead kike on a stick

>Furthermore, it's under continual development.

God doesn't change. He isn't in continual development. He isn't multi-faceted or two-faced or three-faced or four-faced.

"Whatever is good and perfect comes to us from God above, who created all heaven's lights. Unlike them, He never changes or casts shifting shadows" (James 1:17).

Hinduism is a false religion. It's Satanism.

I was always told a person could not convert to Hinduism, but had to be born one from a Hindu family.

I love it when christians project their nonsense on more established religions.

>serpents are bad
>look at this text that calls on serpents as gods
>therefore they are satan
>look how satanic this religion is
>see how serpents are bad?

The core values are as user posted in pic above.

It teaches you to master senses, overcome greed, lust, anger, temptations. And get rid of I-ness and My-ness and recognizing the impermanence of universe and immortality of your true self and nature.

Rest of the things flow downwards from here, and paths that lead here.

People who fight each other are usually straight up suffering from Iness and anger, which is really just one issue. So every 'different' thing they do is meaningless under the guise that the cause remains same in all cases.

There are no varying cinflicts from the perspective of someone who is learned, it's just kam, krodh, lobh and moh that is caused in people due to ignorance.

Why don't Indians poo in toilets like?

You say Hinduism opposes degeneracy, yet you all shit in the streets like common animals?

The Empire tried to bring civilization to your shit hole of a country but you spurned it, why would anyone care about your religion?

>can't poo in loo

"Who verily knows and who can here declare it, whence it was born and whence comes this creation?
The Gods are later than this world's production. Who knows then whence it first came into being?
He, the first origin of this creation, whether he formed it all or did not form it,
Whose eye controls this world in highest heaven, he verily knows it, or perhaps he knows not."

Mandala 10, Hymn 129 : Creation, as translated by Ralph T. H. Griffith (1896).

Basically - you don't know shit senpai.

Man look into bramh-parabramh upasna someday.

Also, can you elaborate what do you mean by
>Saguna Brahman
in this context

Do you know nirgun and sagun? In context of Mayac and Divya?

hinduism done nothing for the world
>degenerate sex manuals and other sick shit
>pedophiles
>devil worshipping
>creating hellholes for poor people
>hides gold in temples

also the shit books dont make any sense full of shit

You don't even need to convert, Hinduism is against it.

Just start with reading Bhagwat Gita, what's stopping you.

Few and I mean like in count of 10s have monopoly on Hinduism and what it means, due to thier states on spiritual path.

There is no goddess but goddess and she is your goddess

White guy from the USA who was adopted into a kshatrya family here. AMA.

Not all pagans are satanic, their religious were born from the ignorance of men and their desire of having something to believe into, it wasn't their fault that they didn't know the truth.
I thing that in India proselytism is forbidden because of the disputes and resentment it would cause between all the religions.

It is a good one. Pretty wild in practice though.

Where is my Indian flavour anime industry!

There is a lot to work with there.

You can't lump in Buddhism.

You are confusing it for Islam.

By Saguna Brahman I was meaning god with form.

My two favourite Hindu works are Ashtavakra Samhita and Vasistha's Yoga.

why?

>Self-empowering
>Cast System

Stop tying to shit in my freedom, Pajeet.

>Why isn't Sup Forums accepted to Hinduism yet?

Because it is an inferior version of the final redpill AKA Buddhism

>tfw you'll never realize the true Dharma

Anyone can enter Nirvana, no matter how lowly, whereas in Hinduism only the brahmins may achieve moksha. That's just one of many conflicts.

I'm totally with you here. Thanks for posting something peaceful and Good.

>>Promotes morals and restraint over degeneracy
>>Promotes joint families
>>Against alcohol and other drugs
>>Self-empowering

You can be all those things without believing in a currynigger god. You can't trick is we're smarter than you.

So the Anvay form? I think I should state my understanding so we can communicate better.

As I know, The Parabramhs ha two forms anvay and vyatirek Anvay form is him being the supplier of power of everything in universe, as his power starts flowing downwards things become capable of action, that is why we say- God is everywhere.

Vyetirek form is him always residing in his Adobe in Dwibujh()two arms form, which sometimes appear as chaturbhujh(four arms) form. But with features that we inherited- humanoid form.

Sauce?
Because it's literally false. Like this isn't even implied in any legends, stories etc.

Why was Kurukshetre selected for Mahabharat? Who is Valya and who is Valmaki?

OP doesn't know shit about Hinduism. It's not a religion it's and epistemology of meta-physical thought that emerged in the subcontinent through the millennium. Most people in India don't read the Upanishads and the Vedas therefore they don't really practice Hinduism. You don't convert to Hinduism or anything dogmatic like that, you simply read the literature like you would read any other philosophical text and you try to live by it's suppositions if you believe in it. IF you don't accept it or only partially accept it, that is fine as well; no one is claiming that the Rishis were a divine source of wisdom.

Not that which the eye can see, but that whereby the eye can see: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which the ear can hear, but that whereby the ear can hear: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which speech can illuminate, but that by which speech can be illuminated: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore;

Not that which the mind can think, but that whereby the mind can think: know that to be Brahman the eternal, and not what people here adore.

>whereas in Hinduism only the brahmins may achieve moksha
That's not true though.

And even if it had been stated somewhere that it is the case. You can choose to ignore it in Hinduism.

TOM CAMBELL.

>You can be all those things without believing in a currynigger god.
Hinduism isn't prescriptive about what gods you do or do not have to worship

>You can't trick is we're smarter than you.
Have you even been as far as .....

because we don't want to end up pooing in the streets

But user, we already have.

When I lived in a Hindu monastery in India, I witnessed devout religious monks abusing and killing dogs and cats. I had to leave the country after I was raped by a monk who was the tour guide for the ashram. That ended my fascination with Hinduism.

Stop identifying with your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk

The simple face that anons from various flags despite having no native Hindu substance still find something attractive about it and understand it's reasoning is a testament to how closer to truth it is compared to the others.

Google,Tom Cambell.

>face
*fact

>Indian Caste system
>Literally saying white is right
You must be a Paki

>doofus

U must be that salty Irishman starting all the India hate threads.

Don't u have potatoes to farm or something?

Your religion is so weak that you were ruled by Muslims for 600 years, and then by the British for 200 years.

I respect your peaceful religion. But the world is no place for peaceful people.

I found Alan Watts to please my engineer brain

fuck off dingus

There is something appealing in all that shit. Partially because Hinduism is such a fragmented mess (in a good way) that anyone can find something they can relate to.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJY1TomgkBs

Is that the monkey from Journey to the West?

>doesn't understand that certain things mean different things in different cultures
>muh serpents
>muh demons
>must mean it's satan

>can't eat meat
Fuck hedonism

Hinduism is a great Religion\way of life. And unlike Western religions it actually makes the follower a better person all around if practiced right. Western religions just tell you how to behave without changing the person.

No thats Hanuman.

They're not monkeys, more like a middling race between apes and us called a Vanara, but basically forest dwelling people.

Some historians think that they are based on the remnants of Homo-Erectus or some other hominid.

You can
They literally can't convert to Hinduism just follow the text

Pic related found in gobekli tepe

youtu.be/BFuQB3MJQWY

He is Hanuman from Ramayana
Journey to the West is copycat of Ramayana

youtube.com/watch?v=33ObVtJkUMA

>be Latino
>have crush on cute Indian girl

I can't stop thinking about her.

I don't want to be haunted by a whitch everytime I go to the bathroom

Every religion promotes morals and restraints.

Talking about Caste System why not mate with a black girl BRITARD,if Caste system is unreal why is that Brahmins who are like 5% over represents themselves everywhere?

Because we're not Indian. I envy you your successful ethno-religion, but we need to find our own way.

I'm not too fond of smelly Poo culture

SHIT,really feel sorry user.

???
Journey to the West and the Ramayana don't even have the same story.....

Read Mahabharata things were bad for every civilization,we have to add the theory of self defense this time though.

We like Modi, he has the spirit

When you look at an artstyle you can tell the emotions conveyed, the mindset and collective set that it's maker reflected onto it.

For example Mona Lisa has a hint of lust in her, lot of intelligence, maturity, mystery. But I can't tell mostly because Da Vinchi is too smart.

But when look at these and some carvings in ancient temples(which you can tell are complex and advanced) I get no such thing.

With Da Vinchi it's because he is too smart. So what causes same reaction with this? I could say 'love' and it would mean so much to many people despite culture because they all feel it. But it's just markings.

Why doesn't these things translate like that to us, what substance do we lack? I think that is the answer to why they'er there and we're here.

And you can't say it's simple, because pic related is simple art from Picasso.

Most people here don't understand Hinduism and just troll. This is not a good place to ask.

I have to say it, I'm sorry for what happened to you. I was avoiding it cause I didn't know if t'was serious, but if I don;t say it I'll regret it forever.
Fuck, we have a problem.

he's probably making up a story to impress his christian friends
i don't believe any of the filthy kikes and their lies on here

When you accept hinduism as in take it literally, you end up with India. When you accept hinduism as in take it seriously, you end up as the universe. The key here, mostly, is to not fall for the guru's magic. Or in board terms, OP IS A FAGGOT.

In practical expression of hindu thought the guru OP is actually a little manifestation of a (((trickster))) demiurge. -- When you think this one through it's pretty smart, you're supposed to be looking internally, and yet, you insist on looking not only externally, but externally at someone who is going to utterly abuse you until you realize you're looking in the wrong place. This concept should begin to sound familiar, in board terms, to oldfags.

If you go looking, you can find 80% of the rules of the internet codified in hindu thought. It's a chaos management system. Learn from it; never implement it.

Every on on Sup Forums needs to see this

It doesn't even matter. Getting raped was a lesson, it took that much to learn to think for itself...westerners are so naive.

>whereas in Hinduism only the brahmins may achieve moksha.
From what I understand a lower caste will be reincarnated to a higher caste if his karma is good and so on until he achieve full liberation from the cycle of rebirth and then he will finally be one with the Force or something.
Any Hindu want to correct me on this?

>in board terms, OP IS A FAGGOT.
>demiurge
>you can find 80% of the rules of the internet codified in hindu thought
>It's a chaos management system
>Learn from it; never implement it.
read the gospels, right, rebbe
or should i say vicar?

I would but the artwork is just too kitsch for my tastes.

>I would but the artwork is just too kitsch for my tastes.

The Karma thing is right, but one can straight up get moksh as well if they find present avatar of God or an actually realized saitn.

Karma also aside from good and bad is also what kind of sins or good deeds committed, to whom, and what they shaped your karan body(behavior etc) into, and with certain backlog. It's basically a system, not rigidly stated rules.

>get rid of I-ness and My-ness
fuck off commie

OK so who's the Vader of Hinduism?

spanking, the monkey

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH VISHNU
SHE A FINE ASS

Your ignorance, the only enemy is within.

Cool, Yoda said something like that

really? give more details, im livid.. I need some justice. you just left without doing anything to him?

All false pagan dirt worship is of Satan, numbnuts.
Also, you havr yo go back Takbir.

Because the majority of Sup Forumstards are Americans whose worship of bovines is the preparation of beef on a grill.