Here's why I will vote for Emmanuel Macron:

Here's why I will vote for Emmanuel Macron:

Macron: Is pro capitalist, love money, want business to be made, let the rich enjoy their money poor people btfo

Lepen: Want to prohibite firing people, want to give more money to the poor, want to tax the rich.

Lepen is literally rascist communism.

Take the redpill boys, don't be for an anti-capitalist cukqueen.

Other urls found in this thread:

unzensuriert.at
unzensuriert.at/content/0023940-Vorwuerfe-von-Waffenhandel-bis-Millionenkonten-Panik-und-verzweifelte-Zensur
twitter.com/AnonBabble

J'ai une excellente idée: si vous pensez toujours que vous voulez voter pour Macaroni & Cheese, réfléchissez au sujet de votre avenir. Accédez à Sup Forums et attendez les threads REKT mettant en vedette de nombreuses images d'ISIS meurtrières telles que des homosexuels supposés qui sont jetés des toits, des décapitations d'adolescents et d'autres personnes innocentes. Après avoir regardé les threads ISIS REKT, faites des recherches sur les meurtres d'honneur. À titre d'exemple: récemment un musulman a assassiné sa propre soeur après sa rentrée d'être kidnappé. Alors qu'elle a été enlevée, elle a été violée par des super-héros musulmans. Quand elle est rentrée à la maison, son frère l'a assassinée parce qu'elle était une «putain» et que son temps de victime de viol a fait honte à sa famille. Les musulmans. Après avoir lu beaucoup d'autres histoires inspirantes sur la façon dont les musulmans traitent leurs femmes cessent de lire pendant un certain temps et vont trouver d'autres threads ISIS REKT. Ensuite, allez à liveleak et regardez les vidéos de meurtres ISIS. Ensuite, pensez profondément avant de voter pour Macron. Voulez-vous que l'islam entre dans votre vie pour toujours? Voulez-vous l'islam et ses influences soudent de plus en plus de pouvoir politique? Un vote pour Macron est un vote pour l'islam et un vote pour le terrorisme et un vote pour le cancer.

kys, a country is more than its economy

>Macron: Is pro capitalist, love money, want business to be made, let the rich enjoy their money poor people btfo

rich people will be slaves to Islam

Sage, sage, sage!

>poor people btfo
that's a lot of people. Tell thi board how much is considered "rich" in France, you'll get laughe at. We are fucking peasants.

nice copy paste

then just let them die ffs, it will auto-resorb the unemployment

What is needed is a neoliberal that recognizes that capitalism can't function without an orderly, secure society, which is undermined by low-IQ, backwards third-worlders.

this board (like the rest of the world) consists mostly from uneducated, underemployed mostly poor idiots without any grasp on reality whatsoever.
this is why people like those voted for brexit
this is why they will vote le pen.
they don't uderstand they just throw away last 50 or so years of progress.
granted faggots and fugees aren't the progress we all were hoping for, but no one wants to reform anything nor build new alliances, just want to return to tribe-like state.

seriously faggots
i'm sttongly considering moving to china.

fuck you all

i created the content so i can copy paste till the end of time. this is my art and my words...i copied it from my word file.

not really

Come on France. You're a brilliant nation with brilliant history. If this handsome man wins, your reputations in the gutter. Forever.

I just got back from the polling station here in France and it doesn't look good for Le Pen.

Everyone in line was wearing Macron hats and Macron t-shirts and I even witnessed two Le Pen voters standing in line trash talk two minority groups within the span about 5 minutes. Luckily a gang of about 10 of us overheard it so we beat the shit out of them before they could vote and they high tailed it out of there.

We've assigned a couple of big guys to make sure they don't ever come back but overall everything looks good for Macron.

no, it's you who doesnt understand. but your girlfriend in liberal arts class told you you were smart

voted as well

Anything but that crazy bitch

You are a fucking moron , cronic capitalism is fucking cancer

tell me more oh great wise man.
tell me about europe.

no it isn't
fuck poor. if people cannot survive it's the fucking evolution you cunt

>here's why I'm a faggot and don't want to make France great again

Ftfy

yeah right LOL
your lying and shilling is so fucking obvious
GTFO (((shill)))

Former Le Pen voter here, we can't let her get her hands on the nuclear codes.

>He wants niggers and mudslimes to ravage his country

doesn't matter if you're rich or not, Macron will ensure everyone gets culturally enriched

>tfw you vote for Macaron but then realise you're from the "poor class"

enjoy your country being ruined by a bunch of cucked capitalists and several milion shitskins

>muh business
>muh money

Btw, Lepen is also a multicultural "cuck", so this point is irrelevant

complaining about destroyng progress becoze likes pseudo democrats that dont give a sheit about the poor and nacionalists ...
Wants to go to china
I'm ashamed you are from the same country.

>Macron: Is pro capitalist

Stopped reading there. You know that he wants to stop businesses moving to Poland right? How's that capitalist? If he'd be capitalist he'd lower the taxes so that all the businesses would stay in France.

Plus he wants to fine us for that because we give people better terms to set up business here.

Well, actually, eveybody want to stop business with Poland, both Macron and Lepen.

Makes you wonder, heh ...

Doesn't matter le pen will win faggot

>Here's why I will vote for Emmanuel Macron:
>I'm a cuck
Ok

>last 50 or so years of progress
>dying native population being replaced by niggers is progress
>yes goy only educated people are smart enough to vote for their own genocide, be smart goy

>t. skranken i banken

Austrian news website unzensuriert.at wrote about Macron's deals with terrorists (the Islamic State), he provided weapons:
"Aber auch illegaler Waffenhandel wird Macron zur Last gelegt. Aus einem Datensatz soll hervorgehen, dass der Präsidentschaftskandidat mit einem libanesischen Waffenhändler namens Ziad Takieddine Geschäfte machte. Nun werden Vorwürfe laut, Macron versorgte als Wirtschaftsminister Frankreichs den Islamischen Staat (IS) mit Waffen.". Here's a link:
unzensuriert.at/content/0023940-Vorwuerfe-von-Waffenhandel-bis-Millionenkonten-Panik-und-verzweifelte-Zensur

>Macron
>Hollande 2.0
>Capitalist

Kek