Vaccines 'truth'

lately ive been seeing people trying to argue the sceince behind vaccines and that they are, in the skeptics realty, harmful to us and our children.

What does Sup Forums think of them? is this some unknown reality that our men and women of the medical field have been trying to poison us?

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/QuestionsaboutVaccines/ucm070430.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XU8nSn5Ezd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_immunity
youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo
gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment/overview
courthousenews.com/2012/03/23/44979.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=08F80piyaW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah Goyim
Total shillfest
Don't get vaccinated

>Thimerisol is used in vaccines, even if they say its preservative or thimerisol free, that just means its below a certain ppm.
>Eating, or encountering mercury in your environment, is different then injecting it directly into your blood stream
>20% of your blood is in your brain at any given time
youtube.com/watch?v=XU8nSn5Ezd8
>no matter what vaccine you get, you are never immune to the slighty different offspring it will have, or that's accidentally dug up or touched anywhere on this planet
>vaccine immunities are not passed down to children through breastmilk, while natural immunities are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_immunity

The amount of shit that they want to pump into kids is honestly absurd desu. If I have kids they'll get the bare minimum.

fpbp always listen to rabbi also, get good, comprehensive health insurance instead of getting vaccinated

MMR vaccine thing is just trash. Original paper is very flawed.

I'm open to criticism of vaccines and shit which people have also autistically developed a shitfit prejudice toward in reaction to the anti-vaccine shit unjustly spurred by the MMR hoax though. I can understand it since there have already been rise in fatal diseases and deaths that could have been easily prevented if vaccinations hadn't been prevented based on false info, but I hate the idea of developing some dogma around this and shaming all people with concerns about vaccines. A lot of the demonisation of poor parents who really don't know any better is probably not very helpful. People can be quite cruel when they consider themselves both more intelligent and more moral than others.

the objective of vaccines is to immunize you, but if you're lymph system and kidneys are clean enough that you can flush out any problem - there is no point in getting vaccines. in any case most people feed their babies processed, inflammatory, trash like animal products or (((baby food))). good luck.

The worst part is, they know it causes autism. They just believe herd immunity is more important then individual health so they're being scientifically disingenuous.

Not only that, but they're demonizing anti-vaxxers because they just want to force them to take them anyways, even if they decide the risks are not ok for them personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

See what you think.

gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment/overview

Rule for vaccines:
Am I paying for it?
Yes - fuck off kike, the government will fund it if it's that important
No - okay then

Hmm, sorry but I disagree user. There is, as far as I've seen, no association between vaccination and autism. I would also, hypothetically and depending on the severity, consider increased incidence of autism a good exchange for polio, measles etc.

I am incredibly uneasy with the idea of forcing people to take vaccines though, I agree.

Would you agree that mercury is a neurotoxin? That's all the link you need.

>The Food and Drug Administration is not liable for approving a mercury-based vaccine preservative because more expensive, mercury-free vaccines are available upon request, a federal judge ruled.

>"Thimerosal-preserved flu vaccines are necessary to ensure sufficient supply at a reasonable price," according to the judgment

courthousenews.com/2012/03/23/44979.htm

Listen... I'm a chemist and work with some biological stuff. the bottom line is vaccines are good. These dipshits that say they are bad have no scientific evidence linking autism to vaccines. They just see a general trend and say well we are vaccinating more so it must be affecting the levels of autism. In the 1980s the diagnosis of autism was approximately 1 in 10000. In 2012 the diagnosis was 1 in 88. These numbers can't be related however due to the change in diagnosis/ improvement in the medical fields and whatever. A number that can be related is the number diagnosed with autism in 2000 which was 1 in 150. This means that something is causing autism rates to increase these numbers are significant because very little has changed with diagnosis and other methods for determination since then. To link this to vaccines is retarded it could very much be video games.

But you're being scientifically disingenuous. You know the definition of autism has changed and expanded and become a spectrum. That information mean's absolutely nothing as the 1/10000 and 1/150 may as well be counting 2 different diseases.

Either mercury is a neurotoxin and putting it in vaccines is stupid or malicous, or heavy metals injected into your bloodstream on a regular bases is good for you.

As a vaccine preservative, thimerosal is used in concentrations of 0.003% to 0.01%. A vaccine containing 0.01% thimerosal as a preservative contains 50 micrograms of thimerosal per 0.5 ml dose or approximately 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5 mL dose. The use of mercury-containing preservatives in vaccines has declined markedly since 1999.

FDA is continuing its efforts toward reducing or removing thimerosal from all existing vaccines. Much progress has been made to date. FDA has been actively working with manufacturers, particularly those that manufacture childhood vaccines, to reach the goal of eliminating thimerosal from vaccines, and has been collaborating with other PHS agencies to further evaluate the potential health effects of thimerosal. In this regard, all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age or younger and marketed in the U.S. contain no thimerosal or only trace amounts (1 microgram or less mercury per dose), with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine, which was first recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices in 2004 for routine use in children 6 to 23 months of age.

I said the jump from 1 in 10000 to 1 in 88 was not correct. And I said the jump from 1 in 150 to 1 in 88 was correct. I didn't speak on the 1 in 10000 to 1 in 150 but that one is also incorrect for the reasons I said above maybe I misspoke somewhere in there but the only significant data you can look at is the numbers from 2000 to 2012.

Also they should not be putting mercury in the human body. No matter what the ligands it is toxic

Your right, I missed a sentence in there somehow.

Right now I'm looking for the infograph that shows the 0-6 month vaccination schedule before and after the FDA was made not liable for vaccine damage, sometime between 2001-2004. It goes from 8, to 32 or something.

I don't believe the vaccine/autism link. What qualifies as autism has expanded over the years. Just like the ADHD qualifications. Can't belive a jackass hasn't tried to link vaccines and ADHD together yet. Live in America cry about vaccines but feed your kids adderall.

Off topic. The rise of 2 working parents in a household and the rise of ADHD. Or the rise in single parent households and the rise of ADHD. AKA people want to medicate their kids because they don't want to deal with them.

adhd is nothing but a lack of physical stimuli/exercise in children

Fuck bros, I got vaccinated against the swine flu when I was a kid. It was just a single shot, thought. Apparently single shot vaccines don't contain thimerisol and thus are mercury free.

Can anyone confirm this? I would rather not be having mercury in my body

obviously vaccines it's not the only way for heavy metals to get into our body.

large fish like tuna or dolphins are very rich in mercury, we sahould prevent people from eating that too.

the demands from the thrid world were real, including a case in chie of defective harmful vaccines that got sold here after being rejected in their country of origin.

this it's an easy, for some reason parents and educators decided to play on easy mode and just dope kids they couldn't manage.

there's a type of adhd caused by excesive stimulaton, that's the one that causes more false diagnosis, but adhd it's a real neurological disease, just not the adhd that everyone has.

i'll worry more about the gay frogs if i were you.

we didn't get the modern vaccines user, you are fine

Most likely not a high amount, the multi-doses have it in them to kill the pathogens on each new needle they stick in there. But they still use it in the manufacturing process to keep it sterile.

>obviously vaccines it's not the only way for heavy metals to get into our body.
>large fish like tuna or dolphins are very rich in mercury, we should prevent people from eating that too.
That's very different, it has to make it past your digestive system. Also, guess what, I don't eat seafood either.

Took a polio vaccine in childhood,how fucked am I?

enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=08F80piyaW8

>BUH MUH ACCEPTABLE LEVELS
theres no arguing with redditors user.

It would just be better if we could not use mercury for medical things especially since there are ways to avoid it. I mean you aren't even allowed to make mercury compounds mostly in an academic setting. There are better ways to do it

but how will incompetent niggers get jobs and treatment in the healthcare industry if we replace quality with quantity???

Death penalty, or gulag at Syberia for a few years after cutting their balls so they cannot reproduce.