I'm proud to SERVE my country

>i'm proud to SERVE my country

is there anything more cucked than this?

being proud to being a slave to your STATE ®

being proud to be one of these soldiers you spawn on age of empires for 15 gold 20 wood

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Finland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is there anything more cucked than this?

Being part of the caliphate for centuries, probably

Oh fuck off.

>being proud to be one of these soldiers you spawn on age of empires for 15 gold 20 wood
kek statists btfo

>slave to your state

>voluntary contract
>regular pay, free healthcare, housing
>skills training in variety of fields
>educational assistance
>barracks whores

I'm sorry your weight causes asthma, user

>>i'm proud to SERVE my country
>bitch about how iraq was wrong
professional soliders bitching about the morals of war are fucking hypocrites

gladiators were paid, given healthcare, etc

but the moment they entered the colliseum

they were forced to fight until death with lions or wolves

getting 2000,-€ for doing nothing even in the lowest ranks
paying 30,-€ for ALL insurances
Yeah really fucking cucked there
I worked in a factory before for 600,-€ less
and almost broke my spine for those guys
and that was just the MOST ALPHA SHIT ever

That is the mentality that has gotten the West where it is in the first place. You place yourself before the destiny of your people and your nation. You refuse to continue what your ancestors gave you. My maternal grandparents were Spanish and even though I am not, I would be honoured to save Spain from invasion of the hordes and ensure a future for the people that I love.

serving your country is fine if your country doesn't serve the jews and israel

It is slavery here

>serve in the army, perform civil service for the maximum duration or go to prison
>regular pay is 5 euros a day, healthcare sucks
>housing and food is quite decent though

Might be just me but I've never had to hit an enemy supply convoy deep behind the enemy lines, deploy traps with mines or shoot BMPs with LAWs even once in my life after the military (and even there we just practiced)

So ADF is a no go?

RISEEEEE UP THERE'S NOTHIN HOLDIN YOU BACK (except jews)

stop being so entitled

This.

Better than being a cowardly traitor.

The recent wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and several other African countries has nothing to do the destiny of your people. It cost lives, soldiers lose limbs and it bankrupts your country. Yet idiots like yourself think this is good.

If another country attacks your country it's a whole different story but that hasn't happened in 75 years in the west.

I've been seeing similar threads since yesterday. I this a new psyop I mean meme you Kremlin trolls are pulling?

Except now all wars are fought for jewish and corporate interests.

It depends on the nation and people you're fighting for. If you're a Burger it's definitely the most cucked thing on the planet.

spain cuck

I do it part time because it keeps me fit and I get paid to do it, all you need to say is no when they ask to go do a tour.

In all honesty, I do commend the veterans of my country.
We need an army of brainwashed pawns that will shoot at what we program them to.
Without a strong dedicated and PUBLICLY SUPPORTED military, you risk lots of safety as a world power.

>voluntary contract
>if i don't pay taxes i get thrown into a metal cage and shot

kys. order followers are the scum of the earth.

whut
h
u
t

Not everyone is born a pussy. I joined in 2004 because I wanted to kill brown people. Worked out pretty well. To some of us longevity isn't (or wasn't) that important. Getting to do 21st century Viking shit was. You think I give two fucks about the bankers behind wars? I hate militant Islamists and this was the closest to a crusade as I could get.

Don't get your dreads in a knot you crusty, peace loving hippy faggot.

>I'm gonna die for Jerry Springer so my wife can cheat on me.
War is how white people throw out trash

>would rather be a statistic that drains taxes and causes civil unrest in the cities

0/10 would exterminate.

I don't "serve" my country, I fight for the ideals and the people within it. As long as those ideals match my own perspective and morals.

Cause I am not a fucking sheep

Battle of Verdun was great. Who wouldn't like to die for Germony and France? For homeland!

Well then what are you? Ima tell you right now your all fucking idiots. You notice a dick up your ass and then ignore it.

>being proud to be one of these soldiers you spawn on age of empires for 15 gold 20 wood
kek

K.

I joined the Army and continued the long tradition of Americans going to Germany and straight slaying frauen on the regular. Shoutout Frauenstrasse in Nuremberg. Red light was lit except for the first part we called "little Africa."

For real, you are nothing but cannon fodder. Your government fucks you then sleeps with a goat after they sacrafice a virgin. Somehow you think that it is legitimate to kill for an adulterous government.

They will support you in public. You won't be on the news when they fuck you and leave you homeless!

Fully aware of the risk's of the occupation, I believe the risk is worth the reward.

By the way I never meant to imply i was in the service, I would love to be honestly. However I am not able to.

>when they fuck you and leave you homeless
That's on the individual. It's not the government's responsibility to help you once out of the service.
>you are nothing but cannon fodder
That's precisely why I joined combat arms. To wage war and experience some gnarly stuff.
>Your government fucks you then sleeps with a goat after they sacrafice a virgin
Muhlluminati.
>Somehow you think that it is legitimate to kill for an adulterous government.
I think it is legitimate to kill for killing's sake. We got to shoot lots of Islamists between Iraq, Afghanistan and Africa. It was fucking awesome.

You claim we're brainwashed, no one in my unit was under the impression we were fighting for freedom. Wars have always been waged by bankers and power brokers. No one gives a fuck. Viking shit is fun and going cyclic with belt feds, using a Gustav on a house, having our attached JTAC/CCT call in JDAMs on shit was hella fun.

Keep being a pantywaist peacetard who thinks he knows something the average Soldier or Marine does not. We'll keep killing brown people for sport. Win/win.

Even if the cannon fodder arguement is accurate, why would you be opposed to someone's service, as it prevents you being drafted into involuntary service?

this is some A-grade kek

not an argument

Did you enjoy fighting for Israel, goy?

No, that's pretty much as cucked as it gets.

Especially when an actual war breaks out and you have to go risk your life while your girlfriend/wife back home will fuck any guy she meets.

Jody wins all wars in the end

Finland hasn't been to war since like the 14th century so I'm not surprised you have mandatory military

So one of your beliefs is that diversity is a strength? Good to know that military fags really are scum. I wish wed go back to the Vietnam days where we treated enlisted men the way they deserve to be treated.

If you say "God loves you" to one of these politicians they respond "are you joking?"

Good goy, if you aren't willing to defend your country, then you wouldn't mind it losing its sovereignty ?

lmao you are definitely a sheep, solely because you chose the military. what a faggots' choice you made!

Not to mention you can voluntarily separate up to a year into your contract for failure to adapt with minimal questions asked and they'll discharge you for PT test failure and/or tape failure. It's easy as shit to get discharged if you really don't want to be there.

Havent they told you? They dont care about the bankers, they joined to kill brown people. They absolutely did not have the same beliefs as Bill O Reilly and want to spread democracy as well as getting revenge for 9/11.

That's why I'm glad I was 19 when I went in with no serious woman in my life. Spent the next near decade with a crazy tempo of deployments, schools, workups and more deployments. Waited until I was out to start a serious relationship. Jody can't fuck what I don't have.

It's only important to defend yourself, your family, your woman and your race. Everything else is being a slave to the eternal jew.

Aaaah makes sense, then. My bad.

Why does that even matter.

>I'm gonna die so a black man can make my death vain while I watch a white warhawk who I thought had my back unable to get a boner.

It makes so much sense it I want to dispose of myself.

If Israel was ultimately behind the extreme amounts of fun I got to have for a near decade, abso-fucking-lutely. Swallow the violence pill and ponder on that for a bit.

you mean protect the libtards majority of my country's population? fuck that. the only reason i would go to war is if it was a war to protect europe from the mudslime invasion.

Still a better job than most that is low grade for sure

Yea they don't care about the bankers FUCKING THIS COUNTRY UP
>I served
No you got served you fucking chumps

Literally nigger tier post you just made

Being fighting for your people is Honourable but fighting zog wars is fuckin retard tier desu senpaitachi

t. panty waist faggot

If I was in the military I would not tell most people. What you enable your government to do is ABSOLUTELY shameful!

stfu cuck
I AM PROUD THAT I SERVED MY COUNTRY CUZ I LOVE IT

>is there anything more cucked than this?
It depends on the state I'd say.

It used to be that our army was for defence only. It used to be that everybody had to serve. Not anymore, we're now in bullshit countries like Afghanistan, Usbekistan, Kosovo and on the coast of Somalia! What for? Utterly bullshit political reasons!

I couldn't get myself to respect that crap no matter how hard I tried. Add to that that the funds were reduced, we barely have any operable equipment right now, and you'd have to be desperate for a job to join in the sorry state our forces are in. So that leaves a bunch of losers with no spare parts to repair helicopters and shit.
That's NOT an outfit you'd want to work for.

Ooooooooo "BURN"

Jehovah's Witnesses psy ops. Even Kremlin and Islamists aren't near these tier.

But it's a tiny patch of rocks and hills with the sea on one side and millions of sworn enemies on the other. Plus I heard it's really expensive living there.

using the archery range, top kek

>coast of Somalia
>Utterly bullshit political reasons
You're off the coast of Somalia as part of a coalition to protect shipping lanes from the tens of thousands of pirates out there. That includes a lot of German goods.

The only people going feet dry inside Somalia are the nations dedicated to killing brown, like the US.

Who's a good goy? You're a good goy!
Have you cried your mandatory 6 billion tears for the holocaust this week?

because you aren't worthy of an argument faggot

thats why i love my country

Dude I bet you think those nigggers who shoot up their neighborhoods every day in Baltimore are bad ass. They have definitely taken the violence pill. Your motivation for joining the military is degenerate, you are no Übermensch.

I agree Somalia is the only of those places that makes halfway sense. But not in the way that we do it.
Instead of just machine gunning and sinking pirate ships, we capture them and put them on trial. They get two-three years in jail and a lifetime of German welfare after that.

It fucking sucks.

And destroy al-Shaabab operations that train terrorist operatives and etc that can send to our countries.

You have sworn enemies inside your own country. kek

I see the saying about avanim u meshuggaim is right then.

I'm not a good goy, I'm the best goy.

That's not true. I only appreciate killing people in Islamic countries, and then only people who decide to fight. Never got off on civilian casualties. That being said I feel nothing about the niggers in the inner cities killing each other. They made their own hell and are living it.

nothing beats slaying hadji, now fuckoff hadji.

>You have sworn enemies inside your own country. kek
That's the only place where our armed forces ARE NOT allowed to operate.
We're so fucked.

Keep killing brown people

But We're still gonna make fun of you and call you a fuckin cuck slave. Bc that's what you are.

Hope you had a lot of friends die along side you for those bankers you fuckin pussy.

> He thinks terrorists are an eternal threat that has no answer to it but force.
Almost every Terrorist groups motivation for attacking the West and America in particular is because we support Israel who oppresses the Palestinians.

Super edgy

Watch what happens after you die. That nation will break your heart. Twice as bad!

The bride meant for God will be in bed with the devil! JFC!

yet these people are still willing to sacrifice their Ives for your safety and security. how much blood was spilled in the past so you can enjoy your lifestyle to day?

>They made their own hell and are living it.
You literally helped create our own hell by your participation in the Middle East. Your no better than a nigger.

>Order Giver> Do not steal from others, Do not commit violent or deadly crimes.

>Order Follower> Fug dat Sheet, BANG BANG BANG.

Did you dindu nuthing?
It isn't my fault that idiots don't know what laws are and why they are there. If anything KYS. It would be one less chimp in the world.

while there's nothing wrong with being in an army that defends its country it really is cucked to go die in some third world shithole fighting farmers so saudi arabia can get better oil deals

Spain isn't a real country and a collection of sweaty gays isn't a real army.

GOOD then we can bomb more shitskins.

You're making shitty, irrelevant points. I'm not complaining about the Middle East, you're complaining about inner city violence.

You're a Muslim aren't you?

It's only cucked because that state is Israel and they want you dead

>calls a soldier a pussy
>probably has never had any sort of real confrontation in his life

As soldier user said 21st century Viking shit

I get paid, live in a free house, train to recon and kill, and I have a wife who is into anal

Pretty much living the dream

Hey everyone! I'm gonna die for one of the greatest financial crisis in history. Artificially created and called the business cycle. Look how smart I am everyone! I found purpose in life!

I would love to see you bring it honey

>i have a wife who is into anal
ever wondered who made her discover it while you were training for your call of duty larping?

Well, you are implying that Somali hungry feral niggers 68 Average IQ give a fuck about Israel and take everything in consideration by their Imahs with intelectual reasoning. Even if Israel didn't exist, they would make some shit about "whitey oppression".

If they even know where the fuck Israel is, even they are closer to it than us, I should reward them with a biscuit.

What it's it with liberals using shit like honey and sweetie when addressing people they want to argue?

You me to fuck you?
Is that it?

We won the war, buddy. Get over it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Finland

>Hope you had a lot of friends die along side you for those bankers
Lost some brothers. They died being warriors. An honorable death. The why is unimportant. The where and how are.
>you fucking pussy
Hahahahahahaha