Ahhh.... I see now, it all makes sense, I understand completely

Ahhh.... I see now, it all makes sense, I understand completely.
Sup Forums cries "jew boogeyman!" The same way blacks cry " m-muh white oppression!"

Its so you dont have to take any responsibility for your shit life.

It all seems so obvious.now

>only now figuring out that stormkikes are the exact same as regular kikes and use the same """""debate""""" methods they claim to despise

You're a very special kind of person.

When blacks cry about the white man, they really mean the jew as well, they just don't know it yet

>Its so you dont have to take any responsibility for your shit life.
We have all considered your thought once and discarded it. Whites did very well without Jews. Unlike the apes of Africa

The blacks aren't wrong, it's just that it's Jews who keep them retarded, drugged up, and dead, not white people.

Blacks claim whitey is holding them down but it's really just the jew. When it benefits the jew to be known as a jew, then he proclaims, Im a jew! When he is subverting or is prosecuted, heh Im white fellow goy!

>Sup Forums is one person

>Whites did very well without Jews.

remind me when that was?

Jews have been infesting Europe since the Middle Ages.

Sup Forums is a worse hivemind circle jerk echo chamber than fucking Sup Forums, or anywhere i have ever seen. you ARE all the same fucking person.

>Be England
>No Jews just Pagans and Christ Fags
>Write Magna Carta, single most important document on human rights ever written
> 600 years later jew infested americunts make a rebel manifesto mistakenly labeled as a 'constitution' and fuck themselves for the next 200 years.

Gee i wonder who's behind this post

when it's spelled with 2 n;s, -mann it's German not jewish you god damn kike.

>Write Magna Carta
>Human rights
First of many actions to give power to non-regal (Jewish?) elites.

Well it used to be just me, until you showed up.

We're blaming them for their part in fucking up the world, you fool. We're not blaming them for our personal failures or shortcomings... Only the actual crazies are doing that.

Look pal, I'm not gonna spam infographs like a stormfag, or wonder who's behind this post. Many people on this board have asked the question of "why do people hate jews?" and I guarantee you many times people have come up with the same answer as in your post, "wow they're just blaming jews because their lives suck, they need a scapegoat."

I'm just gonna give you some basic facts, a foundation you can build on and create your own opinion from.

Jews have been kicked out from over 100 countries and communities, the most of any itinerant group by far throughout history.

Jews in America represent just 3% of the population but make up more than 34% of the top 400 richest people in America and 23% of all Ivy League college admissions - a 1,100% overrepresentation and 760% overrepresentation, respectively.

The leading figures of feminism were Jews. But why aren't their strongest adherents jews? Why is the reason why suicide rates explode for liberal white feminists, and not Jewish feminists? Why is the reason American women are more medicated, depressed and suicidal at this point in history than any other? Is it the entertainment industry, who encourages drug abuse and liberal notions of love and reproduction? Well, guess who the entertainment industry is spearheaded by.

Maybe you'll ignore this post as another Stormfront shill, but I was like you, once. I thought to myself "people just hate on jews as a scapegoat". It's a valid opinion, sure. But once you start doing research - and I don't mean on Stormfront blogs either, I mean just look random non-opinionated facts up about Jews and their representation in this country - and shit just does not add up. Shit is way too coincidental to blame on scapegoat anti-semitism.

Amazing

I've figured it out. High IQ whites don't think like high IQ Jews.

This difference makes an easy filtering effect.

High IQ whites have a hard time being hypocrites and lying. This comes naturally to the Jew so with a few easy questions they can filter the majority of smart whites out of academic success.

The truth is the difference has never been IQ. It's been morality.

Most of the Jewish conspiracy stuff is bullshit. They don't care about "destroying the white race", so much as they just want money and don't care about the side-effects. The interracial relationships are a good example. They're not trying to breed out the white race, they're just trying to grab ratings from people who think it's chic. The side effect is that interracial relationships become even more trendy. It doesn't help that a lot of them are bleeding heart liberals.

What really makes the Jews a pain in the ass is their blatant nepotism. Given the choice, they'll always hire other Jews, so any profession where they have a foothold will always be slowly consumed by them.

Good goy

t. man blaming others and deflecting his own failures and responsibilities onto an chinese basket weaving forum

Why do kikes blame antisemitism for the parasitical actions of his fellow jew?

But Jews on average have an iq of 115-120...

whites average is around 90 in alot of countries to 100 in a couple.

if everybody here got all the sex we need this board wouldn't exist

>implying there were pagans in England during the time the MC was written
Pagans were a shit and you know it. Don't try to appropriate things that came directly from Christianity.

>Jews have been infesting Europe since the Middle Ages.
We did fine even before that. Are you claiming the Jews created ancient Greece or Rome? Not forgetting the tribes of norther Europe

>whites average is around 90 in alot of countries to 100 in a couple.
whites average about 100 still. Europe is turning dumber because of immigration and dysgenics

no retard, its because jews are superior to all races and whites are superior to all other non-jews. Sup Forumslacks are just mad cus they were natural born losers.

That's probably more accurate than you think

go ahead and fuck off back to Sup Forums then you absolute faggot.

The average IQ in Israel is 95 you kike shill, kill yourself.