Israel declares war on George Soros

foxnews.com/world/2017/05/05/george-soros-battles-10b-lawsuit-familiar-charges-wielding-political-influence.html

A $10 billion suit against George Soros accuses the self-styled humanitarian of meddling in the politics of a poor African country in order to settle his own scores, a charge the billionaire’s critics say reflects his longtime modus operandi.

The 86-year-old investor, who controls a web of international nonprofits in addition to his vast financial empire, used his sway with the government of Guinea to freeze Israeli company BSG Resources out of the West African nation’s lucrative iron ore mining contracts, according to the suit filed last month in New York Federal Court by BSG Resources.

"Soros was motivated solely by malice, as there was no economic interest he had in Guinea," BSGR alleges in court papers.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/0Q72
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews jewing jews

I think soros enraged them too much, he burned his hands when trying his malice in Israel

this is new to you?
his (((NIF))) cronies have been trying to get israeli officers and politicians arrested for hague trials for years now

old news

Why do Jews like Soros always go against Israel?
Are we wrong about Israel? About zionists?

but how
i always thought horhee was one of the elders of zion, if not, THE ELDER/ELDEST.
something is happening in zion kids. some strange dark magic is invading the chosen people and subverting their minds.
i fucking love it. the greatest strength the jews always had was that they all pretty much stuck together in a tight-knit cabal. but if they fight each other so openly the end might be sooner than later.

he doesnt go against isreal. remember the femenist incedent where he withdrew funding cause they wanted open borders for israel?

Soros helped the nazis, jews doing jew shit is nothing new

Yeah, his actions with feminists are contradicting with this
Maybe Soros is afraid of Israel? If Israel joins our fight against Soros, I support that

They hate any sort of nationalism, they're globalists.
Soros in particular hates Jews too.

From what I understand the SJW infection is now in Israel. I heard they actually had pro Islamic protests by Israeli citizens, along with the usual open border shit.

> used his sway with the government of Guinea to freeze Israeli company BSG Resources out of the West African nation’s lucrative iron ore mining contracts
Jew on Jew hate is best hate.

This.there are two branches of megakikes, the globalists and the Zionist(nationalists)

kek, when the mind virus friendly fires

>Soros meddle with other countries
>Jews doesn't give a fuck
>Soros meddle with Africans
>Jews panic the fuck out

what did they mean by this?

ANTYSEMITISM!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1

Put sancions, send in refugees, they are Hitler!!

Kike v Kike to see who controls the subhuman sheeple

he destroyed a israeli's contract over mines
guy lost a lot so now hes coming after Soros because he knows Soros screwed him over on purpose just for fun

Not surprising. Good.

could it be that we've so preoccupied trying to expose the jews that we did not see that it was not just the jews but also the jews?

Why haven't they Mossaded his ass yet?

No one is buying your "Distancing yourself from Soros" routine.

C for effort.

This

It's not only the jews, but also the jews who jew the jews. Jewception.

wtf i like isreal now

The people who've been running Israel are just starting to realize all that Multiculti pseudo-Marx crap was meant to destroy Israel too

Fools thought they'd be immune from the disease of runaway altruism

The Jew is literaly jewing itself

That's the problem with true globalists

They are planning to?

George Soros is a cuck, thanks Israel. עמ ישראל חי

It's a jew-eat-jew world

vid.me/0Q72

NO SORROW FOR SOROS