Meanwhile, in America

>Cincinnati, Ohio | A 31-year old woman was admitted to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center yesterday after the 14-month old toddler she was babysitting got stuck in her vaginal cavity.

>Latifah Brown called 911 around 9:30 PM last night, reporting that she had a baby stuck in her vagina.

>The operator first assumed that she was giving birth at home and dispatched an ambulance to the site.

>The paramedics had quite a surprise when they arrived on the site and saw what was actually happening.

>One of the paramedics, Brian Whitmore, related the incident in an interview with WBNS-10 TV.

>“The little boy wore a diaper and pyjamas, but he had his legs and abdomen stuck in the woman’s vagina.”

>The paramedics spent more than an hour on the site trying to release the child from his difficult position but were unable to get the toddler out.

>“I don’t know how she got the child in there! We were both pulling as strong as we could and he wouldn’t come out.”

>Ms. Brown and the child were finally transported to the hospital, where doctors were able to separate them after a delicate operation.

>The young boy suffers from a dislocated hip, but doctors don’t think he will suffer any sequelae from the incident.

>The babysitter was interrogated by police and confessed to deliberately inserting the child in her vaginal cavity.

Source: worldnewsdailyreport.com/babysitter-transported-to-hospital-after-inserting-a-baby-in-her-vagina/

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/babysitter-transported-to-hospital/
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468607-fake-news-babysitter-not-transported-to-hospital-did-not-insert-baby-in-her-vagina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You gotta make a lot of mistakes in life to look that fucking horrible at 31.

I don't even think she's a negress. She looks Abbo.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!

>2017
>Not having the freedom to insert a baby into your vagina

Are you guys even trying anymore?

Feels terrible man.

Le Pen better give me my right to reverse birth back.

Fake news

who the fuck let this beast babysit their kid? jesus christ.

wut

lol mods aint gonna prune this shit

I'd rather have this woman babysit my kid than a lady that will slam my kid around possibly killing them.

Cincinnati as a lot of black people

nice fake news you got there

We are reaching pedophilia levels that shouldn't be possible. Can we finally start to arrest women for pedophilia and abuse? I mean seriously, can this be any more obvious? All those new scandals of teachers in USA, why aren't Americans doing something about those women?

what the fuck....

Why do you idiots fall for obviously fake news?

It's like they put any picture of a black person on an obviously false story and you would believe it.

Sorry for using snopes, but:

I guess it's lucky the fat fuck didn't eat the kid.

>obviously fake news?
>black person
Pick one

Well... at least she's real enough for a horror story.

>worldnewsdailyreport.com

>All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

Almost fooled me. Had to do my own research. I hate fat nigresses just as much as anyone else but why even make up a story like that? Gross!

>America
>doesn't say nigger

There's your problem, OP.

It's the ultimate protest against abortion.

World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

New World Order Media @ Copyright 2016

What the fuck.

The jew needs to stop this shit.

Fuck the god damn foot soldiers of the fucking jew.

The nigger needs to go. I don't care how.

That woman's picture was also used by another fake news site to depict a suspect accused of putting meat in her vagina in a supermarket.

kek

JUST

rare flag

niiiice

worldnewsdaily is fakenews

That shit can't be real ??? It just can't be... Is it really ? I spilled coffee from my nose reading that shit.

Fake news. There is no WBNS in Cincinnati.

It is 100%

They are running psyops to figure out how gullible people are.

I've been saying this for years but America needs a duty of care placed on media.

If someone can prove you were lying out of ignorance or malice - huge fine

Also no more funding of winning civil rights lawsuits!!!!!!!!

Those two things would basically fix America.

>kill babby
>fukk lawyer
>lie and say daddy molested u
>get away with murder
>live great life as lawyer's pet slut

She looks french though.

GOAT hide and seek player in the making

>called 911 around 9:30 PM last night, reporting that she had a baby stuck in her vagina.
>The operator first assumed that she was giving birth at home
God just imagining how that conversation must have gone

>murrica
Do they put somehting in your burgers or why are you murricans all clinical retarded?

>confessed to deliberately inserting the child in her vaginal cavity.
welp, that's enough iternet for today

It's the same vagina stuffer nigger

>malice

That exists. It's called 'libel.'

Remember kids - Sup Forums spreads fake news:

Always be researching.

WHY THE FUCK DO MODS NOT PRUNE THESE THREADS?

That's fucking disgusting. What was she even trying to accomplish?

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3468607-fake-news-babysitter-not-transported-to-hospital-did-not-insert-baby-in-her-vagina.html

I can't fucking breathe!

I hate Cincinnati. It's a cesspit.

Because this isn't your safe space, faggot.

Do you have any idea how impossible it is to win a libel lawsuit?

it wasn't pedophilia, you child cock obsessed slav