PEDOPHILE SYMBOLS ON CHILDREN'S CHOIR SHIRTS

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=VxZQzNRPPQM

Should we look into this? All those kids have terrible posture, look dead inside, and everything about it seems shady as fuck.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxZQzNRPPQM
grottopizza.com/swirlrewards/
mobile.twitter.com/GrottoPizzaDE/status/110073827681239040

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Middle row, 2nd from left. Nice big rack on her

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Crunchyroll's marketing game is top tier

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

these kids look fucking weird for some reason, not going to watch the video but are they ameri-weirds ?

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

Fuck you for making me laugh.

They're Australian, apparently.

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Nigga, that's the Dreamcast logo...

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

I didn't know that Dreamcast was pedo.

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

Maybe they want to be Naruto?

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

Why must you sully pizzagate with your abstract paranoia?

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Looks like some Naruto shit to me.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

looks at flag
It checks out.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Explain this trumptards

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

man, kids are JUST some ugly motherfuckers
i'm sure they'll all grow up to be beautiful adults but goddamn if they aren't all ugly as sin up until the moment when they finally grow into themselves as people instead of awkward cringey beta as fuck juveniles who couldnt compete with a bag of rocks in a discussion of anything outside of inane snapchat and faceberg bullshit

DAY OF THE EARLY BEDTIME WHEN?

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

I dunno I saw several pretty young girls. Ugly boys but that's the thing, boys hit their prime later. Girls used to be married off by the time they were 18 because they were at their prettiest. The oldest girls in the video still seem a year or two too early for me desu.

Jordan White
Jordan White

australian
be careful aussies, you will be gangstalked, doxxed and harassed for looking into this.
they dedicate a lot more resources to 'silencing' people here than the U.S (per population).

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

kids singing a song called "hide and seek" which is a song about losing one's innocence (as Imogen Heap said) while wearing a known pedo symbol on their shirt

Yeah..nothing strange at all.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

It's ok you only go missing if someone puts in a "special order" from the audience. Then they pay the parents for the kid to go to "singing school" out of state.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

OMG I FOUND ANOTHER PEDO SYMBOL, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. LOOK, IF YOU PRESS ALT GR + 2, YOU GET ANOTHER PEDO SYMBOL. LOOK, LIKE THIS @ @ @

fuck off....

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

Except this one is all over Delaware, pedo hive of America, pizza chain that has weekly pizza parties in Dover Air Force Base... 30 mins from Joe Biden's home, right by his Rehoboth Beach birthday getaway..

grottopizza.com/swirlrewards/
mobile.twitter.com/GrottoPizzaDE/status/110073827681239040

Delaware Rehoboth Beach is the Washington warrior weekend hangout

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Middle row, 4th from the left. Nice big rack on that

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

nigga dat da dreemcast logo

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

I'm jelly of their hairlines though

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

I don't know if you're trolling, but you have no idea how real this is.

Former choir singer and did theater in school. It attracts pedos like a moth to flame

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

What's with the weird tinfoil conspiracies about pedos on Sup Forums lately?

If every time you see children your first thought Is to assume some kind of sexual angle you've got issues. Pic related for example. Just Jesse Slaughter enjoying some candy. Nothing more.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

not su-

James Davis
James Davis

pedophiles
conspiracy

Right...

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

Rev up those five pronged seals.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

Dreamcast was a pedophile conspiracy?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit