PEDOPHILE SYMBOLS ON CHILDREN'S CHOIR SHIRTS

youtube.com/watch?v=VxZQzNRPPQM

Should we look into this? All those kids have terrible posture, look dead inside, and everything about it seems shady as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

grottopizza.com/swirlrewards/
mobile.twitter.com/GrottoPizzaDE/status/110073827681239040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Middle row, 2nd from left. Nice big rack on her

>Crunchyroll's marketing game is top tier

these kids look fucking weird for some reason, not going to watch the video but are they ameri-weirds ?

Fuck you for making me laugh.

They're Australian, apparently.

Nigga, that's the Dreamcast logo...

I didn't know that Dreamcast was pedo.

Maybe they want to be Naruto?

Why must you sully pizzagate with your abstract paranoia?

Looks like some Naruto shit to me.

>looks at flag
It checks out.

Explain this trumptards

man, kids are JUST some ugly motherfuckers
i'm sure they'll all grow up to be beautiful adults but goddamn if they aren't all ugly as sin up until the moment when they finally grow into themselves as people instead of awkward cringey beta as fuck juveniles who couldnt compete with a bag of rocks in a discussion of anything outside of inane snapchat and faceberg bullshit

DAY OF THE EARLY BEDTIME WHEN?

I dunno I saw several pretty young girls. Ugly boys but that's the thing, boys hit their prime later. Girls used to be married off by the time they were 18 because they were at their prettiest. The oldest girls in the video still seem a year or two too early for me desu.

>australian
be careful aussies, you will be gangstalked, doxxed and harassed for looking into this.
they dedicate a lot more resources to 'silencing' people here than the U.S (per population).

>kids singing a song called "hide and seek" which is a song about losing one's innocence (as Imogen Heap said) while wearing a known pedo symbol on their shirt

Yeah..nothing strange at all.

It's ok you only go missing if someone puts in a "special order" from the audience. Then they pay the parents for the kid to go to "singing school" out of state.

OMG I FOUND ANOTHER PEDO SYMBOL, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. LOOK, IF YOU PRESS ALT GR + 2, YOU GET ANOTHER PEDO SYMBOL. LOOK, LIKE THIS @ @ @

fuck off....

Except this one is all over Delaware, pedo hive of America, pizza chain that has weekly pizza parties in Dover Air Force Base... 30 mins from Joe Biden's home, right by his Rehoboth Beach birthday getaway..

grottopizza.com/swirlrewards/
mobile.twitter.com/GrottoPizzaDE/status/110073827681239040

Delaware Rehoboth Beach is the Washington warrior weekend hangout

Middle row, 4th from the left. Nice big rack on that

nigga dat da dreemcast logo

I'm jelly of their hairlines though

I don't know if you're trolling, but you have no idea how real this is.

Former choir singer and did theater in school. It attracts pedos like a moth to flame

What's with the weird tinfoil conspiracies about pedos on Sup Forums lately?

If every time you see children your first thought Is to assume some kind of sexual angle you've got issues. Pic related for example. Just Jesse Slaughter enjoying some candy. Nothing more.

>not su-

>pedophiles
>conspiracy

Right...

Rev up those five pronged seals.

Dreamcast was a pedophile conspiracy?