rt.com/usa/387388-trump-ad-network-ban/
twitter.com/immigrant4trump/status/795416302328446976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awoooooooooo

second for
racists not welcome

drumfpdr jdmpr djpmf

Awooo, where my 'pedes at!
people of all races are welcomed in this thread!!

When aren't they mad?

Interesting... it says here, awoo?

based black man!
based trannypedes!

They're going to go 100% full Russia in France if Le Pen wins.

Except gypsies. It is against Sup Forums law to be a gypsy in 2017.

Of course Japan thinks semen production is important for a spy.

That guy is literally a walking meme

>senior editor
>can't afford health care

oi vey

Portugal has the final solution for that?

Remember to give the other thread a bump and recycle it later

PREPARE TO DIE DRUMPFIES

I don't know why, but I love this chick. Her face says MAGA.

>implying it was the current racist Republican party that freed the slaves

FUCK

[actual]

RACISM

>tolerant left

I'd pay 2 grand to get 15 minutes with this guy inside a boxing ring

Kurt is deeply in debt. Some journo went by his house and he was selling all his shit, even his used socks.

Well the Republicans passed a bill allowing people to die... So...

When Lincoln was shot and he couldn't deport all the slaves, dug your own grave

Threads are dime a dozen. No point in recycling it, especially when we're this slow

Where'd all the shills run off to? Church?

The gypsies must be driven out of Europe and into the Middle East, but good luck finding someone willing to ship them to Sweden and or Israel.

I'm fairly sure shills day of worship is Saturdays.

Is he going to send his karate kid son after the GOP?

Just as the country swings back to Nationalism, the Republican party will swing back to its former glory.

Frog election

Are we backing off the Russians?

I hope Trump improves life in the inner city. Democrats have fucked them over for so long.

>When Lincoln was shot and he couldn't deport all the slaves, dug your own grave
Blame the Democrats.

ahaha
(((Eichenwald))) I'm sure this blue checkmark has come up before, hasn't he?

Hopefully

ABSOLUTELY BASED!!

God I hope so.

Mike Tracy. Formerly of Vice. He got fired for questioning the narrative.

Cue the "DRUMPF IS COLLUDING WITH EBIL RUSSIANS" narrative.

>snl is joeposting now

SAY IT WITH ME FELLOW 'PEDES

FUCK ACTUAL RACISM

Ginsburg dies this month.

>those socks in my house, they aren't mine!

a kike til the end.

who the fuck would buy used socks

>imgflip.com

He lost bigoly betting on the election

this was my first thought as well

>Ironic shitposting
It's still shitposting, lads. And I don't have to tell you why shitposting is not recommended in the official Sup Forums handbook

>when a democrat calls you a racist

Plus it's an Aussie doing it.

DELET THIS

>who the fuck would buy used socks
Brah

Digits checked.

Whatever was in those atomic bombs unleashed a new age of degeneracy in those japs.

Good for JAV appreciators but degenerate anyway

>panties used by japanese girls are the same as an old fat jew's socks.

To each their own.

I think those machines are now illegal anyway.

> used by japanese girls

Unless you have an established and trustworthy chain of custody those panties could as well have been used by an old jew, even Kurt himself.

Maybe Japanese has the equivalent of an enologista but for used panties that can be hired to stamp out fraud, those dudes are serious about their hobbies

JUST

Will Republicans try to privatise Social Security? They tried it under President George W Bush. Will they do it under Trump?

PORTUBRO HEEEELP ME, THIS SHILL IS TRIGGERING ME

PLEASE DEPLOY YOUR HEAVENLY PASTA AND SMITE THIS SHILL!

I AM LOSING MY FAITH IN TRUMP GAAAAAHH

Don't you have anything better to do in the middle of the night

It seems like you're here every day...

>Maybe Japanese has the equivalent of an enologista but for used panties that can be hired to stamp out fraud, those dudes are serious about their hobbies
well yeah i would expect the used panty market to be rampart with fraud

just some old japanese man wearing 10 pairs of panties sitting next to a space heater to get them nice & sweaty

People who say shot like this have no idea what a neocon is.

who cares, its going to implode in the next 10 years so fuck it

Ignore the Australian.

This. Its a literal ponzie scheme

>they tried under GWB
no, they didn't. And it's a good thing they didn't succeed in what they were trying to do.

Yeah, right. That doesn't even warrant any response, rehashing April talking points because there is nothing else to pretend to be outraged.

They could pretend to be outraged by the new healthcare bill. Although we usually just laugh when they say they will die.

We are going to repair the fence. And the American taxpayer is going to pay for it.

At least they acknowledge the wall now, but they seem to think it's not going to be added on to later. I can't wait for the 4th Circuit to take on the 9th Circus Monday. If they fail then it's time for Supreme Court.

Alright guys, I've got an idea for a bill we should pass through congress, declaring the rights of citizens. Tell me what you think:

> Part One - Americans shall have the unrestricted right to freedom of speech, religion, and press.

> Part Two - They shall also have the right to bear arms

> Part Three - The government shall not house soldiers in the private homes of citizens

> Part 4 - Police can't search or take your stuff without good reason and a warrant

> Part 5 - People can't be punished for a crime unless they are convicted in a fair court. Also, if the court says they didn't do the crime, you can't bring them back to court for the same crime. Also, you can't make them admit they did the crime.

> Part 6 - If you're gonna take someone to court, you've gotta tell them what crime you think they did, and you have to have a jury there to make sure everything is fair. Also, the person you're accusing gets a lawyer.

> Part 7 - Civil cases need to get juries too.

> Part 8 - Bail can't be rediculously high, and and no one can be sentanced to cruel or unusual punishment.

> Part 9 - Just because something isn't written down here, doesn't mean that people *don't* have a right to it.

> Part 10 - In fact, any power that the constitution didn't specifically give to the federal government, is now a right of the people and states.

morning pedes

are we ready for a le pen victory! viva la france!

They didn't pretend to be outrage but were truly pissed. Yet they can attack it without conceding its being repealed so they are mostly silent.

>funds to replace 40 miles
>that amount will replace 85 miles

I wonder what Trump will do with the rest.

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES

> but they seem to think it's not going to be added on to later

>Negotiators on the bill dropped Mr Trump's demands for a down payment on his oft-promised wall along the US-Mexico border

>american public elects donald trump on a platform of keeping the wetbacks out
>president trump keeps the wetbacks out
>liberals cry that the measures he's using to keep wetbacks out aren't ostentatious enough
that really spins my fidget disc

I'm fairly certain he attempted to privatise it in 2005.

So it'd be best to privatise it and wipe out massive amounts of federal spending in the process

>124481287
No wonder Moot hated you.

Good idea. We should add them to the constitution so that it will last and be harder to take away

it's shit

Holy shit there are alot of shills today.

Pretty booty blasted about the French early polls huh?

Your 2 and your 4 will cause problems in the future. 2nd should be written as

> given that self defense is the ultimate right and depriving people from
It is the ultimate violation of their freedom: the government is forbidden from making any kind of law or regulation depriving people from the right or the ability to bear arms, all sorts of arms, including military grade weapons and ammunition.

Fourth should define "good cause"

nah im just waiting for the results to come out and watch the tears on Sup Forums

hahahaha its gonna be good

>rt.com/usa/387388-trump-ad-network-ban/

>Four major US networks band together to reject Trump ad that brands them ‘fake news’ media

>CNN was the first to reject the ad on May 2, saying that “the mainstream media is not fake news, and therefore the ad is false.” It said it would be prepared to accept it if the graphic was removed, the same condition as that put forward by NBC on Friday.

>ABC said that the ad was a “personal attack” that “did not meet guidelines” and said that it had “previously accepted Trump ads and are open to doing so in the future."

>CBS has not released a public comment. Fox News and Fox Business Network, which have broadly supported Trump, have aired the advert.

>“Apparently, the mainstream media are champions of the First Amendment only when it serves their own political views. Faced with an ad that doesn't fit their biased narrative, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC have now all chosen to block our ad. This is an unprecedented act of censorship in America that should concern every freedom-loving citizen,"said Lara Trump, the President’s daughter-in-law and councilor wrote in a statement.

When do we shut their dirty lying mouths for them?

Nope. They wanted to take a portion of the funds, the overpayments, and invest them in the market. At the time, there was more receipts than payouts.

> a lot

You have seen nothing. Honestly? Shillcon 4 today, a few holdovers trying to disrupt and the resident gypsy tagging along.

>So it'd be best to privatise it and wipe out massive amounts of federal spending in the process
I honestly have no idea how that would work without causing 150+ million Americans to lose their collective shit. All the people who spent years paying into it would believe that they're being swindled and it just isn't politically worthwhile.

Why is racism dropping in popularity?

Even in the south, racism is at an all time low

But a Republican won, racism is clearly alive and well.

>Part One - Americans shall have the unrestricted right to freedom of speech, religion, and press.
But what if people say something that hurts peoples' feelings?
>Part Two - They shall also have the right to bear arms
But guns are dangerous! What if a lone white guy shoots up a school?
>Part Three - The government shall not house soldiers in the private homes of citizens
We shouldn't even have soldiers! Soldiers are mean people who kill people!
>Part 4 - Police can't search or take your stuff without good reason and a warrant
Then how are we going to stop terrorists?
>Part 5 - People can't be punished for a crime unless they are convicted in a fair court. Also, if the court says they didn't do the crime, you can't bring them back to court for the same crime. Also, you can't make them admit they did the crime.
But then RAPISTS MIGHT GET AWAY WITH IT. Why do you hate women you shitlord?
>Part 6 - If you're gonna take someone to court, you've gotta tell them what crime you think they did, and you have to have a jury there to make sure everything is fair. Also, the person you're accusing gets a lawyer.
But that's TRIGGERING to RAPE VICTIMS. ALL FEMALE RAPE VICTIMS MUST BE BELIEVED.
>Part 7 - Civil cases need to get juries too.
As long as juries aren't made up of PRIVILEGED WHITE PEOPEL
>Part 8 - Bail can't be rediculously high, and and no one can be sentanced to cruel or unusual punishment.
All punishment is cruel and unusual. Except punishment for muh rapes and hate crimes.
>Part 9 - Just because something isn't written down here, doesn't mean that people *don't* have a right to it.
ABORTION
>Part 10 - In fact, any power that the constitution didn't specifically give to the federal government, is now a right of the people and states.
But the people and states are RAYCIST

She was a great campaign surrogate.
twitter.com/immigrant4trump/status/795416302328446976

It's the little things that remind me why I love Trump. Play the ad, broadcast that you are fake news. Don't play the ad, it becomes a fake news scandal. Genius.

It all comes back to the fourth estate being exempt from criticism and holier than thou types, and after this election that veneer was removed and the gloves have come off letting everyone who was even remotely slighted to get in on the beat down.

> When do we shut their dirty lying mouths for them?

Never interrupt your enemies while they're making a mistake. "The ad the mainstream media doesn't want you to see" is a claim much more powerful than whatever it is in the ad.

I never understood the outrage over the budget not including a cent for the wall. Isn't the plan to get the mexicans to pay for it anyways?

Regardless of who wins , the catalog will be spammed with "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" cancer again.