Why do you hate slavs Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3tG1X5ewAg
youtube.com/watch?v=-xXb66Stixk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate slavs, too.

I only hate Serbs

Sup Forums doesn't hate slavs, only slavs hate slavs
(((they))) also hate slavs for actually standing up for themselves and not letting (((them))) (((enrich))) their countries

Who is they?

might this mayhaps be a possible jojo reference?

>t.Ustashe

I think slavs are the master race.

I am slav and I rejoice in the fact that God made me slavic and that I am superior to all other """humans"""'

((()))

t. gypsy

(((they))) my dear newfriend

I hate Latvians

They're not slavs so ...

I too

Hitler hated slavs and since Sup Forums worships Hitler I want to know why.

I dont hate slavs, they are bros. I hate brits and burgers.

How could anyone on Sup Forums hate this?

youtube.com/watch?v=S3tG1X5ewAg

But don't Finns and Russians both have problems with each other?

because we are based
youtube.com/watch?v=-xXb66Stixk

u mad white goy?

>Actually standing up for themselves

Kek yeah they really stood up against (((goymmunism)))
Slavs expecially the Russians are the biggest jew cock sucker on pair with amerigoys

Fuck off dirty svab Jews are based

I love slovak girls, they are angels

jew

>muh jews

kys retard

Slavs ain't a people, Slavic is just a lingusitic group. It's like saying lusos, Spaniards, Italians and Romanians are one people.

hitler hated slavs, so Sup Forums also hates slavs

Original kebab removers man, I got nothin' but praise

Kek serb and a jew lover
Stinky jews detected

How nice of the white beta and his tranny boyfriend to adopt a couple of down's children.

Only niggers, roaches and degenerate whites hate slavs we are ONE race it doesen't even make sense all the haters got jewed hard.

there is nothing wrong in liking Jews you retarded svab,my neigbours are Jewish and they are based.

Hitler didn't think so

That is a very good picture.
Can I save it?

Because Slavs are SUPERIOR. Euronigs have an inferiority complex against us because our men are not fags while theirs are

>Euronigs have an inferiority complex against us
I think it's the other way around.

>less than a week here and making threads
what happened to lurking?

because slavs are master race
>pic related

I don't particularly hate them. But they should stay in their respective countries.

Most people from the Balkan are impulsive, high aggression, high crime, primitive in their language... Basically everything niggers are.

The fuckers are responsible, for transforming the Swiss German language/dialect. So a whole generation of youths and young adults, speak like them with their bad language skills.
Imagine white kids speak ebonics all the time.

So yeah, I'd appreciate they stay out of my country and go back to their respective countries. We gave them a home during the war, but now it's overdue to go back.

whatchu gonna do about it Swiss boi??

How can we feel inferior to people we don't know exist?

>So a whole generation of youths and young adults, speak like them with their bad language skills
it's the same in slovenia. Immigrants have their own retarded slang and it's corrupting our language cause it's "cool and hip". But these are immigrants. Normal middle class people from former yugoslavia aren't niggerish.

It's all yours my friend :)

Serbian IQ is actually only a few points higher than the average nigger IQ in America

Slavs are low IQ with an entirely unwarranted sense of self-confidence, just like niggers.

Case in point.

i don't
kurwa

Here's a (You) for your low effort, but Sup Forums is full of slavophiles and you already know that.

let's face it; most eastern europeans are overblowing the achievements of their ancestors, it's a weird kind of wewuzism.

More like any sensible person hates both slavs and hitler.

Polish and Baltic slavs are OK.

Serbs are slavic niggers

>serbs
>slavs and not cigans
wew

haha +1 croatbro

South Slavs are the niggers of the slavs.

Politically? I don't know. There was an initiative to 'physically remove' delinquents with foreign roots. But our cuck government bailed out during the implementation of the laws.

Now, whit more and more mudslimes and real niggers pouring into the country, the focus has shifted. There is less attention to ex-yugos at the moment.

Personally? I can do a few things.
My boss often asks me to review CVs from people. And I always speak negativ about the -ic last names. There was never one that got hired.

I try to keep yugo people out of my live and do business with other people. Tiny things.

Serbs arent white. When will you take the bosnia redpill?

Here's bosnians

slavs are not white

period

We opposed the Yugoslavia bombings you retard

Because there's not enough of us.
MOR HO, faggot. It must suck not being the largest white ethnic group.

kek
pretty sneaky but not only Serbs have last names that end on ic there are Croats,Bosnians,Monteniggers and some Slovenes

We're going to blow up the Bridge of Chuck Norris and make you pay for the dynamite.

Fucking slavs are butthurt too much
fuck them

>this much irony in one post

t. Analbanian

What? i fucking love slavs, Russians are the best slavs.

Your a roach, not surprising at all.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOLYEEEEE FUCK THOSE HUNGARIANS LET THEMSELVES GO

>fell for the memes and thinks serbs are white

Because every vodkanigger country ever was either oriental despotism, or anarchic shithole. Exept of Bohemia, which is partly germanic.

>trains on the sun most off the day
>get a tan
what's wrong with that?

white is pretty broad term
but roach isn't
we may not be white white but as you see we carry zero asiatic/mongoloid features as you do

you're manlets - we area mongst tallest peopple in the world
you have chink eyes - we don't
you have semitic large hooked noses - we don't
intellectually inferior compared to us
you have low foreheads and smaller brains - we don't
you can't win aggainst us in any organised sport competition even with all those population numbers
you're excessively hairy and ugly
you've been empire for centuries and yet again you left so little influence that zero peopple outside turkey and turks speaks your language

They look like bullies.

he's obviously a turk

He hated Slavs basically because Russia went full communism and Poland went muh England help us. The entire Slav untermenschen meme was an ideology for conquest.

The only race Hitler seemingly hated unccoditionally and not as a political expedience were the 6 billion.

but his family comes from Montenegro and they never were occupied by Turks tho

too much wrong information
too much talking for a smallass country

((((chews)))) your words carefully

>all you got is your insect swarm population numbers
still though smallass country was big enough to remove you from balkan and wipe the flor with you 16 out 26 times
imagine the numbers were reversed

i was being sarcastic

kys kike

I try not to hate anyone but online gaming is too much of a redpill about Slavs.

don't be rude to him hohol or we will sent our Chetniks again

me too, hi5

unless you are a slav or albanian, then kys

Fun fact: the reason why Israel opposed it, was because Serbs hid the jews during WWII.

See Sup Forums, you nazis should hate Serbs too, they can't even into facism properly.

it's because we are the lost Jewish tribe.

Because when you come to north America. You make Italian mobs look like March of dimes

t. Croat diasporashit

it's just banter

>Kill people for business

"Just banter"

Top kek!!!

Are you joking? We are going to save Europe. Just watch.

Just look at those people. They all look like turks and killed bosnians because they're muslims and therefore "turks". Serbs are pathetic and insecure

Fuck off Turk, your retarded Ottoman Empire collapsed in WW1 because you suck at war. You have no allies and all other countries hate you because you were and still are an imperialist fuck. You subjugated the Balkans and committed genocide against the Armenians. THEN you got BTFO by Lawrence of Arabia and lost your empire.

Fuck you and your roach infested country you sub human piece of fucking shit.

well we don't kill each other for ''fun'' but we do fight for fun,I think you just got some bydlos.
none of us look like Turks not even the Bulgars and most of Turks are geneticly closer to Greeks since most if not all Eastern Turks are Greeks while the rest of you are just Arabs,not to mention that you allowed Balkan Jannisaries to fuck your women.

>none of us look like Turks
sure :)

Holy shit i've met at least 500 people that look like the guy in the pic. Serbs are truly delusional

t. hasim trying to make serbia look bad on Sup Forums even more

Kys faggot there are less than 900 kikes in Serbia