Why do leftards like Avocados so much ? Is it because they are flavorless and...

Jayden King
Jayden King

Why do leftards like Avocados so much ? Is it because they are flavorless and bland like their lives or is it because they are foreign and exotic ?

How can we solve the Avocucko problem ?

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Canadians still allowed to make threads

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

They're rich and delicious on a sandwich or in a taco. I guess it can't be helped that you don't enjoy them, but more for me.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

its a pretty good source of fat macro idk if i can join in on this hating of vegetables on my politics board

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

People in the carribean have been eating this shit since the fucking 1st century, what are you talking about? Never eaten arroz con habichuelas chuleta maiz con aguacate? Fucking divine

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

wtf i hate avacados now

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

As if I needed another reason to hate fucking leafs. But you gave me one.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

What if I cut avocado because I want to cut myself?

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Ban assault avocados.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

fuck off. Now food is leftist.

You fucks need to get out more.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Be libtard
Kill myself cutting fruit

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Then you are edgy as fuck and deserve to bleed out.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

first post is best post

this thread is useless and moronic. OP go fuck yourself

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

I have come to the conclusion that avocados are magic. Or maybe they are magicians, masters of disguise. They are a fruit but they aren’t sweet so they taste more like a vegetable. They are delicious in savoury dishes, particularly when paired with spices, lime, and garlic (mmmm, guacamole!). But they are also remarkably good in sweet recipes as well. They can be forward and in your face, being all “hey look at me, I am a delicious avocado”! Or they can be completely hidden, just hanging out in the recipe, boosting the nutrition without drawing attention to themselves. And with all those healthy fats, they can play the role of butter or other oils without skipping a beat. Avocados are, in short, astonishing.

John Flores
John Flores

avocados are delicious though

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

problem
waah theres a trend it must be stopped it must be evil

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Avocado, tomato and basil on toast with balsamic vinegar is my go to choice if I can't have a toast sandwich

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Leftists are anti-individualist, hence they follow trends in order to lose their individuality. Same with "Harry Potter", "unicorns" and whatever other insane infantile bullshit they obsess over. They want a collectivist monoculture without diversity.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

mfw when i have an avocado tree.

Cry more alt-right.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Avocados are a fruit you swine. A gross fruit, like you.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

kale and avocados are nutritious you contrarian faggot. if liberals started espousing the virtues of breathing you would hold your breath until you died. dont let libshits make ANYTHING off limits to you. ive seen tons of faggots on this board argue that pipe smoking, high quality alcohol, basic nutrition, and spirituality as "hipster bullshit" without even pondering the fact that they fell for the most basic jewish trick in the book.

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

The point isn't about eating avocados but about the offensively annoying pseudo virtue signalling by worshipping and obsessing over avocados on instagram or other social networks. Like "OMG I ate an avocado <3 <3" with ten pics of the food with tons of smileys.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

How the fuck can people not cut an avacado? They're so soft you can just slice the knife through like butter.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

they are flavorless and bland
People usually don't eat them raw. They can be prepared to be super tasty. Don't blame people for your lack of skill in the kitchen.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Mom! I forgot to turn off the hose can you come here and help?

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

alright I'll bite

is this real?

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

What's wrong with avocados? You don't have to do the opposite of what leftists do

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Shut the fuck up streetshitter.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

When I do a ketogenic diet for a month each year, they are my staple due to their high fat content.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Mexico's gift to the world, bitches.

David Morgan
David Morgan

The combination of those colors makes either black (paint) or white (light), never brown.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

You mean you cook them ? I've only eaten them raw with vinaigrette

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

also leftists like avocados because they're expensive and thus a food of the bourgeois

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

meanwhile sa is banned

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Avocados have healthy oils, help you lose weight, have high content of vitamin E the only actual known bioactive antioxidant in the blood, good for ailing hearts, and pair great with many foods.

Leo Young
Leo Young

avocados are fuckin ace

your just fukin wrong cunt

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

hu, guess i stand corrected.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

They fetishize everything brown. Acacados are like the most Mexican vegetable in existence.

Nothing to be done at this point except exterminate them, recolonize the school systems and make nationalism great again.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

FPBP

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Also a superfood.

But how the fuck do you fuck up cutting one I will never know.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

get out

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Fuck off disgusting eternal leaf. Avocado's are delicious. Go slather some pine wood that you cant sell in maple syrup and eat that you massive faggot. Kill yourself.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

hipsters drive up the cost of yet another food

You cunts are worse than the Chinese. Fad locusts.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

fpbp
OP is a faggot. An hero.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Who else /AllergicToAvacodo/ here?

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Never eaten arroz con habichuelas
Fucking island nigger.

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

American media shilled that avocados are a super SUPER food. Left accepts this as fact now they live off it.just comes down to the left believes whatever they're told

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Avocucko
this problem will solve itself

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

How do you even cut yourself cutting and avocado?

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

desu they taste and feel like silky shit but if you blend them into a smoothie/milkshake they create a really nice consistency and you don't actually have to taste them

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Avocados in Canada don't taste the same as they do where you can get them fresh. Up here they're tasteless and and have a shitty texture to them for being frozen for so long. Only people who eat them are homesick mexicans and yoga people.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

My life is flavourless and bland but I don't like avocados.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

i agree with that, while theres nothing wrong with casually posting pictures of things you like, hipsters do make it obvious that they simply want to show how progressive and unique they are. just dont limit yourself because a lot of faggots like a thing, faggots like drinking water and hearing sounds too.

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

No u

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Because cucks insist on eating them like niggers and not like based colonial masters who used to halve them, add a splash of vinegar or lemon juice with a dash of salt and pepper and eat daintily with a silver spoon as they watched their manservants cleaning the rolls in the baking sun of an African afternoon. That's why. This is how my colonial grandfather taught me how to eat them. Stay pleb.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

At least I dont smell like taco

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Their good on just about anything user including burgers.

Careful there user, it might actually happen if you push it to much. Remember Sweden banning assault cars.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Goddammit, use a SPOON you useless fucking neet.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

Fucking leafs. This belongs on /fit/ and your bullshit addition of "leftard" isn't enough. Where are the mods?

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

cooked avocado
You nigger?

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

No you fucking stink like a fucking feral ape.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Is that the fabled mexican projection I have heard so much about?

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

How does this even happen?

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

I think it's fake, that picture, the pit of an avocado is very hard and push a knife straight through would cause the avocado to compeltely squash but it's still intact. You'd also be applying pressure when holding, actually squeezing it to a pulp.

You can easily that the pit with a knife and rotate it out.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit