RIP Europe

Okay boys, we've lost Europe, what's next?

America has been and always will be the last hope of European civilication

get rid of the nig nogs and kill all muslims before pic related happens to you

move to mexico now that all of you fagets live in burgerland

please speak English riceanon

White Euros should migrate out of there but burn down everything they ever built before they do. Dont leave anything standing no matter how historical. Then, in the new lands you faggots arrive in try your damn best to stfu for 25 years (dont poison the lands that welcome you with your cuckiness) and raise your children to hate niggers.

>Not fighting for your lands.

Now that's the cuckiest shit ever.

>White Euros should migrate out of there
No one in Eastern Europe or Russia wants them.

What are you guys going to fight with Taz Titan?

>trying to save europeans or white countries

Youre mexican like me, according to Sup Forums we are a bio weapon like xenomorphs to infest and destroy white countries.

I think what's next is destroying the USA

not here bro, white af.
First we kill the muslims, then we kill the niggers, then we take care of beaners

WW3 for quads

Do you feel ironic posting about the dangers of 3rd world, non-white migration?

No.
They should stay and die in the filth they made. White Californians have been fleeing inland for decades. They immediately setting about shitting up whatever date is unfortunate enough to have those shitbags settle in. Euros will do the same. You don't want the ones that aren't willing to fight, and the ones that are won't be leaving because they will die on thier feet.

>third world

think again polfag

its your fault europe is in this state,

We let it happen and then use its destruction to radicalize the next generation.

Still non-white. You're a hypocrite. If Mexico were so good, so many of you fuckers wouldn't be trying to leave. Also, what percentage of that are US dollars shipped back home by your parasite cousins?

I am moving to the moon, I've got a ticket.

I'm not trying to live. I have a great all white neighborhood, live in a 3,000 m2 home, have three cars, a great wife, a great 6 figure job.

And the percentage you're talking about is about 2.6%

*leave

Yeah 50% and coubting down,in 30 your country will be mexico 2.0....kek.

What about weapons since you live in Mexico

They've definitely played a huge part in fucking things up.

not even mexicans like other mexicans

Buy a gun.

Okay I'll bite, how is it our fault you guys are letting Achmed assrape your women

I own 9 handguns and a rifle, will post pic in a second.
true

more

and my couple of rifles

Nice but how'd you do it. I'm guessing you got a license or a hidden dealer? Also why are most of them revolvers

>52%
>white babies a minority since 2013
You are now what Europe will be by 2050

My dad's got security because of his job, so most of them are legal and bought through SEDENA (our NRA per se). Most of them are revolvers because my dad has a thing for Clint Eastwood haha

>Okay boys, we've lost Europe, what's next?
Revenge
We seize control of as many nukes as we can and launch them all at the poles in an attempt to kick start a nuclear winter ... with luck the mudslimes will freeze.

Mexico isnt bad the government is just corrupt as fuck if there want the porous norther border you guys would have the impetus needed to civil war and establish something better

America started the whole melting pot meme, it is your fault for setting a bad example.

>6 figure job
>100,000 pesos to USD is $5,262.96
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm talking about dollars you idiot