Sup Forums, you are the bad guys

>Hurr durr the core of our ideology is hating people who are different than us, but we are the good guys XD

What? how the fuck can you actually believe you are the good guys when the average poll poster thinks genocide of minorities is a good thing?

You guys are the evil side, not the good side.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102042611/#102042611
youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flag

Ok

My flag has nothing to do with my argument

>he doesn't know
So jews really are unaware? I would have expect them to know by now.

I'm perfectly aware that you are the evil side, its just that not all Sup Forums posters are aware of it

It has everything to do with it

>he fell for the Sup Forums is one person meme

>Be side that manipulates entire economies leaving everyone in debt
>It's okay because we're the chosen ones :^)
Fuck off kike

>he doesn't know for real
At first I thought you were memeing but now I suspect you really don't know.

I'm the nicest and most peaceful person you would ever meet in your life, yet you prejudice me just because im israeli. how nice of you!

Btw, im not even jewish, im an atheist. i have a jewish heritage but im not jewish myself

You are the one who is memeing right now

this newfag jewfag still doesn't get it

Oh, goy, don't look at me. I'm the nicest guy. I'm not even Jewish. Import more refugees.

We should import refugees? No thanks we have a wall.

we all know you are a joo

>strawman

you are here too. you are Sup Forums too.

Sup Forums is the 1st Amendment in action. no one separate group here defines us

>the average poll poster thinks genocide of minorities is a good thing

>strawman

Equality and civil rights do nothing but put additional weight on productive people.

If you had sled dogs, and half of your sled dogs weren't running... would it be ethical to let all the weakest dogs sit on the sled while the strongest did all the work?

Take this metaphor and extend it. Some of the stronger dogs would die, but the that survived would breed stronger offspring (as a result of selective pressure)

Generationally, the weaker dogs would stay weak or get weaker from a lack of selective pressure.

Nice meme, so please tell me what i "don't get"

You claim i am being hypocritical about the refugee crisis when you don't even know what are my positions about it.

I'm in favor of accepting a regulated amount of refugees here in israel. the reason i think israel should accept some refugees is because i hate doing nothing while Isis genocides any Muslims that have a different interpretation of the quran.

And yes, it is a genocide, what's going on in syria. a brutal genocide of muslims who don't believe the ideology of Isis, as well as anyone who is not muslim.

Offering some help to people who are in danger does not make you a bad person, now does it?

Sup Forums is not 1st amendment in action

I was banned in the past multiple times for posting things against trump. the mods are corrupt.

OK OP

I don't believe to a certain extent the arguments that Jews blah blah blah control this and that. Sure they own a lot of shit and control lots of money because lets face it you guys are good at it.

However, one thing I may be in siding with you is the fight against the mudslime. If Israel was in fact outspoken about this I would probably support you as a country but of course leaving religion out, its just hard to believe we fight you guys but again we need some answers about controlling x and what not.

Don't stop fighting the mudslimes tho.

>such thing as bad or good guys
What a fucking retard

There is such thing is bad guys and good guys.

Generally speaking, the guys who do things that are detrimental to society (such as dismissing scientific evidence and promoting racial hatred), are the bad guys.

Detrimental to society you say... what about crime statistics?

Proofs? Screen caps?

I second the demand for proofs

I've posted a ton of stuff against Trump; never banned.

Dismissing what scientific evidence? Also the Left is racist also

I never said multiculturalism is a utopian solution.

But history already tried your methods of promoting racial hatred, and it resulted in Nazi germany and world war 2, the most bloody war in human history

Sometimes you have to choose a flawed but peaceful solution over a catastrophic solution

Oh my, oh my
I guess pushing moral relativism backfired :^)

lesson of 3 bears. it's not just either/or

war happens throughout history regardless

If it makes me evil, then so be it. I shudder in horror then upon thinking what our enemies are, because they are certainly not good.

I posted screenshots of it few months ago, they are still somewhere in the archive..

Actually here, i found it:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102042611/#102042611

I called trump supporters delusional and some mod banned me from it

who are the good goys?

If they had the opportunity, they would genocide us first.

youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM

That's exactly the lame excuse the average comic-book villain will use to try and justify a genocide.

When Hitler genocided jews in world war 2, do you honestly think the jews had a secret plan to kill all germans? are you really this retarded?

You've been jewed, jew

Hey, that's mean... I'm not delusional ... I voted for Trump under the impression he would be like Silvio Berlusconi. I'm happy he's president because he's exactly what I wanted.

no thanks

>i have a jewish heritage but im not jewish myself
The subversion on display here is astonishing.

The US had open borders and multiculturalism between 50 different states in the past 200 years.

Europe had people and countries separated by culture.

In the past 200 years, Europe had hundreds of wars including two world wars, while you can count the wars the US had in one hand (i'm talking about an american war, not international war that never reached american land).

Reminder that Trump expanded weapon sales in saudi arabia

>the core of our ideology is hating people
Why is OP describing Judaism?

>You have been banned from Sup Forums
>Off-topic; all images and discussion should pertain to music, artists, and instruments.

You were on the wrong board, retard. and Sup Forums didn't ban you. Sup Forums did.

I'm sorry. The Holocaust was real. I made a mistake. I apologize.

you got banned for posting a useless thread. it happened to me as well when I made an women in wheat fields thread

Look at the image again. i was banned from both Sup Forums and Sup Forums and it even gave me the specific post in Sup Forums that got banned - i literally just said trump supporters are delusional and i got banned for it

It was a post in a Trump general, not even a thread.

I called trump supporters delusional and a corrupt mod banned me for it

>u r bad
>i m gud
The depths of liberal political philosophy are practically unfathomable!

Go crawl into an oven, you smelly kike rat.

you're right. you were banned from Sup Forums too, for different reason; probably trolling

I wouldn't have banned you on Sup Forums if I were the mod, fwiw

>nice guy
>strawmans an entire internet sub-community because he believes he is righteous

Nice strawman, i didn't claim this particular argument explains the depths of the liberal political ideology. i just made the claim that Sup Forums are genocidal lunatics, and genocidal lunatics are not the good guys

those states were not completely different countries that spoke different languages and had different cultures

you know what happened after ww2? european countries were finally mostly homogenous ethnostates so they had no reason to go to war anymore

>genocide is something evil people support

Explain Hitler then.

>belong to an ethnostate
>"genocide is wrong"

>There is such thing is bad guys and good guys.
Everyone believes they are the good guy. There is a small redpill for you, child.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Are you dumb?
Even after world war 2 ethnostates in europe were still at war in the balkans region during the 90's

>when the average poll poster thinks genocide of minorities

Once upon a time I would reflect over what other people were doing, saying and believing. Especially of those I considered dumb, and I would simply dismiss their beliefs with the thought "I cannot understand how they can be so stupid", and leave it at that.

But you know what, I came to the conclusion, if you can't understand the thoughts of those you perceive as less intelligent than you, it's in fact you who are the idiot.

I'm not in favor of israel being an ethnostate

and I've seen one or two other threads banned from Sup Forums that I would have left up.

moderation isn't perfect or perfectly objective; they do the best they can and imo a good job overall

much freer than any other similar site online

in the image the post had red text which means in was a thread

It's not that i don't understand why Sup Forums posters are stupid.

It's that they are pretty stupid

My own IQ is around 136~140 and i support multiculturalism over forced culturalism

It already is.

Maybe the mods thought you should stop making generalizations about large groups of people.

I didn't say it wasn't an ethnostate.
I just said that i'm against it.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

>Sup Forums is what I say it is
>Sup Forums is a singular entity
Sup Forums is a mix of satirists, the mentally ill and people who legitimately believe everything that is posted here. The "racism" here is mostly banter between various nationalists (note I'm whiter than you threads etc.). Jews have controlled the banking system for centuries. Nothing personal

Consider just one story every child knows about the holocaust: Anne Frank.

>Anne, sister, mother, father transported to Auschwitz in September 1944 at the height of the holocaust
>NO GASSINGS
>live for two months together in Auschwitz
>NO GASSINGS
>Anne and sister both transported to Bergen Belsen
>NO GASSINGS
>both dead from typhus by March 1945
>NO GASSINGS
>mother dies from starvation in Auschwitz after a few months (she had been feeding her rations to her daughters)
>NO GASSINGS
>father survives Auschwitz and is eventually liberated in January 1945 from the Auschwitz hospital where he was ill with typhus
>NO GASSINGS

Why was Anne Frank transported halfway across Europe to a death camp, then transported halfway back home to a non-death camp? None of this makes any fucking sense in the context of the holocaust narrative.

This is just where most children start and you can already find contradictions that refute the entire foundations of the holocaust myth. But the more you study the holocaust, it makes even LESS sense and you start to uncover confirmed industrial scale fraud and lies. Eventually it's simply not possible to believe it on an empirical basis anymore.

The story of Anne Frank suggests three things. Firstly, there was no general plan to exterminate all jews. Secondly, there were no gas chambers. Thirdly, the jews who died in concentration camps died from starvation and typhus. This is what the rest of the evidence will show you.

>good guys
>hate someone because of the place he originates from

why dont you organize to get some refugees into your country then ?? You prefer to come shitpost here instead of helping people how cruel

I would have hoped you actually believed what you are saying here, but you really don't

When i say that Trump supporters are delusional, it's true i was generalizing, but you cannot deny that a very large portion of trump's base are pretty fucking insane and in complete denial of reality

how the fuck can you actually believe jews are the good guys when the average jew poster thinks genocide of whites is a good thing?

are YOU dumb? The balkan wars were fought during the collapse of yugoslavia which was communist and tried the whole multiculturalism thing. The dictatorship just froze the ethnic conflict without solving it. The croats,serbs, and bosniaks all lived all over the place so the war was fought to protect their ethnic brothers from each other. now that they have ethnostates and they don't fight anymore.

Bosnia is not an ethnostate but they have a very complicated federation system that does its best to let each group rule itself.

How many of those deaths would have been caused by disease or hunger then?

>delusional
>believes in holohoax

>forced culturalism
That is exactly what multiculturalism is. More empty rhetoric, forced on apathetic people who just want to live their lives around people they like. Are you okay with infra-national balkanization and its effects on the local populace?

1. Your math is using the wrong numbers. no one claims 4 million people died in Auschwitz. the official estimation is 1.1 million, which is 1/4 of the number you are saying here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp

2. Not all jews were burned in the ovens, see pic related, a picture from the holocaust

>implying
I only hate myself

Most of them, when you are out of supplies pows eat last

The US is currently multicultural. if you want culturalism, you have to force culturalism on people.

And forcing culturalism was what the nazis did in world war 2, how did that work out?

You should be. Diversity causes instability. Japan and South Korea are the most stable and prosperous non-white countries and they are the most homogenous. All the shithole countries have various different ethnic groups living with them who fight with each other.

>we are god chosen people
>non Jews are dirty and are made out of horses sperms , not human like us
>got kicked out from every known civilisation , yet every time it not their fault
>makes this thread
At least use a proxy man

Most weren't gassed. Many were just shot outright in their home countries. Many were starved.

shoo shoo shill shill

sage sage

Your last sentence aint true, dumb people have no plan and they are the most unpredictable people ever, they have no "backbone" to their conscience or strong beliefs in their stupid heads besides social anxiety

>And forcing culturalism was what the nazis did in world war 2, how did that work out?
It was working fine until jews saw that this wasnt part of the plan

>he believes the antisemitic propaganda
give me one (1) piece of evidence for any of it

There many problems in Japan and South Korea, they aren't the heaven you imagine them to be, but let's not get into that.

It's true that multiculturalism isn't a Utopian solution, however the process of forcing culturalism by deporting minorities or genociding them, is FAR more detrimental to society than culturalism ever was.

To be honest if you right wingers didn't exist at all, if you just accepted multiculturalism instead of fighting against it, it would solve most of the problems with it

Good. Because what I'm saying is not that their conclusion is perfect, and that you're operating through a strawman. I doubt most want genocide. But you need to realize that there's no smoke without fire, and eons of evolution and tribal thinking is not just going away. Most people operate as animals.

My ideal would be that anyone who's wishes to contribute to a nation is welcome, granted their contribution and willingness to conform to a common 'national' identity (see the US 50 years ago). Multiculture just doesn't work in the long term, never has, never will. We're merely pretty beasts.

Unpredictable yes, but they often follow idiot (faulty) logic. You'll just have to try to think like a dumbass, which factors they could mess up with wants and emotions and the like through their infantile thinking. Usually you'll just have to think very small.

>Multiculturalism is not perfect
>But you should embrace it anyway, goy.

oh shit, came from another thread just to check

what did kek mean by this

Spooky skulls

Basically this.

The US is exactly what Europeans don't want Europe to become ie a racially and politically divided nation. Globalism is in danger of taking away something that you and I take for granted, being from somewhat racially homogneous countries. Think back to the US election and the excessive pandering to fringe minorities. I understand the need to include everyone in politics, but when you pit them against each other you are in danger. A house divided against itself. Perhaps you should cast aside the notion that everyone on Sup Forums is full of hate and realize that nationalism is what will unite humanity against an anti-human ideology; globalism.

Jews are both a genetically-based ethnic group and a religious group (if they choose to adhere to Judaism). Nice try, kike.

He's trying to teach us how to convert the normalfags to our cause