Middle school student suspended for 'liking' photo of gun on Instagram

fox19.com/story/35355907/middle-school-student-suspended-for-liking-photo-of-gun-on-instagram

>An Edgewood Middle School student was handed a 10-day suspension for “liking” a picture of a gun on Instagram with the caption “ready."

>The picture in question is of an airsoft gun, and according to the students’ parents, their child didn’t comment on the post but simply liked the picture.

>"I liked it, scrolling down Instagram at night about 7, 8 o’clock I liked it," Zacahry said. "The next morning they called me down [to the office] patted me down and checked me for weapons."

>Friday morning an email went out to parents stating:

“Yesterday evening school officials were made aware to an alleged threat of a student bringing a gun to school. We act on any potential threat to student safety swiftly and with the utmost importance. This morning, the alleged threat was addressed and we can assure you that all students at Edgewood Middle School are safe and school will continue as normal. Thank you”

>Since receiving the notice, the family said the school has dropped the suspension and there will be no repercussions for the child’s actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/smith-wesson-m-p-shieldtm-9mm.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suspending the mass shooter will prevent the mass shooting?

Future shooter created.

but how did the school find out?

How do they know about a like?

>w-w-were not a police state i swear it's the eurocucks !!!11

Probably some liberal teacher snooping around.

Too bad there wasn't a school shooter to stop this heartless kid

Welcome to the marxist machine

>Edgewood middle school.
>Pottery

They must have some software to help them monitor ever student social media account they can find.

Someone from my school was suspended because they talked shit about a teacher on myspace (this was like 15 years ago). This one is FAR worse than that.

that is the gayest thing ever

>having social media accounts linked to your actual identity.

One mistake this kid will never make again.

>Using Social media in highschool

Yep can't think of anything more degenerate than that. Everybody I met then was a complete cunt back in those days, hell I was too. Why do teenagers have to exist again?

>Wtf I hate Ethan
>Ethan likes gun pic
>receive notification on my phone
>[Ethan liked a pic in Instagram, click here to find out]
>Click it
>it's a gun
>call school
>tell them Ethan is going to shoot up the school tomorrow
It's that easy.

>he gets suspended
>still comes the next week and shoots up a school

>It's that easy.
Probably, but I would only be surprised if schools weren't spending money on programs to monitor students online.

find out as many students social media that go to that school

find something bad they posted or liked

get as many people suspended as possible to make the staff look like retards

if they suspend one they have to suspend them all

That's so fucking gay

I made some joke about having a "list of names" after a school shooting once. I never actually made a threat but i was questioned about it. Being the smartass that I was pointed out that every teacher in the school had lists of names.

I'd like to test this. Basically just post pic related and caption it as:
>I'm doing it, I'm done. Some of you guys are OK, don't go to school tomorrow.
But then again. I don't want to get my lil bro a police record. Kek

dat m and p shield. Was thinking about getting the 9mm, right now with 75$ mail in rebate I can get one less than $250.

Would be first pistol and cc, good choice?

L A N D O F T H E F R E E
A
N
D

O
F

T
H
E

F
R
E
E

You'll be fine. I spent 650 on a new Glock 19 because memes and can't hit a target at 20 meters worth shit

It's my first pistol. That one is a .40
I'd say its a really good pistol, got it recommended by some cops in /k/. I got it for 319 ($245 after rebate)
Buy it while the rebate is still there.
palmettostatearmory.com/smith-wesson-m-p-shieldtm-9mm.html
Try to get the one without safety, I got mine with it by accident, but whatever.

Kek, glockfags btfo.

LE FUTURE SCHOOL SHOOTER MEME

'mass shootings' are a media myth. if you ask any libshit niggerfaggot to list all of these supposed 'white mass shooters', they will be stumped after about 15 names or so. most, if not all, 'mass shooting' in this year alone were committed by niggers and spics.

its just another method of criminalizing whiteness. if a young white man is interested in guns, its not because he is normal, like it was 50 years go, but rather because he is disturbed and murderous.

Honestly the kid deserved it.

We can to take true threats like this seriously.

The new 'Hitler Youth'-program is working well it seems.

the post was an FBI honeypot

what fucking threat you retard? is he threatening to go play airsoft with his friends? why is 'ready' automatically a threat to you? libshits are worse than fucking lizards.

Repeat after me
"Land of the free"

Serves him right for his bad taste in guns

>Edgewood
hahhahha
fitting

Airsoft guns are a slippery slope. Once this kid gets used to shooting his friends, it's only a matter of time until he picks up a real gun and it's bullets not plastic.

We had to stop this kid before he became a threat to both himself and the school.

>Suspend possible school shooter
Thanks for the extra week of prep!

>'mass shootings' are a media myth. if you ask any libshit niggerfaggot to list all of these supposed 'white mass shooters', they will be stumped after about 15 names or so. most, if not all, 'mass shooting' in this year alone were committed by niggers and spics
Also consider that most of these are considered 'drug related' shootings as opposed to 'school shootings'

>call school
>tell them Ethan is going to shoot up the school tomorrow
This is what actually happened desu. Unless the school has a team of people monitoring every student.

Some female teacher banging young boys

>liking a picture of a firearm

IT'S A THREAT!

youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw

I can tell you that's exactly what happened.

>Girl sees Timmy liked a gun on Instagram
>Girl tells Mom
>Mom calls school
>School interviews Timmy
>Timmy gets suspended for a week
>Every day, for the rest of Timmy's school career, he has to report to the main office at the start of the school day to get searched.

I know because that precise thing happened to a friend of mine when he was a senior. Took a photo with an airsoft gun, got searched every day, even at graduation.

Kek, if the kid was Muslim or black this would be world wide news and the family would be making millions from liberal donations, lawsuits and news deals

>Think student might have gun
>Politely call him to office for Pat down
>Not expect to get shot with the gun you think he has

Wut

That's fucking disgusting. And the parents probably didn't care which is the worst part. I would go so far as to sue the school if they did that to my kid. The second amendment doesn't have an age restriction. Most of the soldiers in the revolution were below the age of 18. He would have had a pretty solid emotional distress case

What else were they supposed to do?
>think student might have gun
>shoot him in the head just in case
>get lawsuit'd

You can seriously ruin someone's life by anonymously calling in a fake gun threat.

A glock 19. It's more than a meme, I've had one for 13 years. The dude who can't hit a target with one is probably a raging homosexual

Gas yourself

>The second amendment doesn't have an age restriction.
The Supreme Court has routinely ruled that students do not have the same constitutional rights a normal citizen would have. For example, students in schools can have their bags searched by school administrators without a warrant, and lockers are routinely searched during lockdown drills.

The school can suspend a student's if they believe,
>The student actively impedes the learning environment,
or
>The student is a "true threat."

"True threat" is the exact word used by the Supreme Court, and it basically means the student is a threat to themselves, or others around them. Under normal circumstances, you'd need to go to a judge, present evidence, or even convene a grand jury in order to determine if a threat is credible. However, in schools, a "true threat" is left up entirely to the discretion of the school administrators. So basically, a single principal can act as both judge and jury in instances where student safety is in question.

If the principal of a school believes a student is a "true threat," the student is fucked. There's no legal recourse. You'll get searched every fucking day and treated like a criminal and there's little you can do. In fact, the law is in the principal's side.

vandalising furniture is wrong