FRANCE IS AN ABOMINATION

France did more to genocide indigenous white people than any nation.

>be occitan
>speak your mother language which is occitan and which is spoken in Marseilles
>French government uses Vergonha to shame your speaking your language (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vergonha)
>French government at the same time destroy you ethnically by settling Arabs and Niggers in Marseilles
>niggers and Arabs are more french than you afterall, they believe in "muh french values"
>Occitan people today gone

The same happened to white Bretons, Elsaser, Burgundians and to white Corsicans. Why do Americucks loves France so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29OLhebbj5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tVwmKpWaFBA
radiotordera.cat/radio/?p=9835
cugat.cat/noticies/politica/3356/�ngel-colom-participa-en-una-xerrada-de-la-jnc-i-diu-que-la-integracio-dels-immigrants-es-possible
directe.cat/noticia/398502/angel-colom-els-immigrants-que-han-viscut-abans-a-espanya-i-ara-a-catalunya-diuen-que-dife
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correct : France is the craddle of shitskinism and communism.

Sad for the Bretons and Alsatians though.

Bump

France is a craddle of degeneracy in Europe. No wonder why the french cucks are lobbing for more immigration and muh french values.

France is done since 1789 although Napoleon tried to mitigate the disaster.

(((French revolution))) was work of Jews and Masons.

>The same happened to white Bretons

No, bretons are still white, they're just supercucks.

french faggots asked for this.

We need to purge them. Germany should have been left alone in 1914 and France dismantled.

France has been the most pro-miscegenation European country, and for a very long time.
I never understood their infatuation with African and Arabic stuff.

>says Netherlands

Nah, it just got bad then.

Somewhere between 1830 and 1871 is when traditional France really died.

>Occitan
>Marseille
Think you're a little off geographically mate.

same with spain and catalans and basques
this antiregioanlism of the european nation states is endangering white people

Indeed, a friend of mine did some research on this. They planned several revolts within the Holy Roman Empire too but they were caught so they had to advance it and only happened in France.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

staymadbro

France and Germany have done more to ruin the European continent than any other countries.

People in Marseille spoke Provençal you fucking retard.

shut up shtiskin

I don't like this slogan.

people were poor and angry at paying taxes to some rich kings when they couldnt buy a loaf of bread. would you just continue to pay the king while your family starved like disgusting cuck?

They speak arabic. You need some update.

True, all the niggers and sandniggers in spain were sent to the Catalan and Basque speaking areas together with many castilian colonists.

>said the Anglo

user, I ...

Lol

Dumb spicks...Regionalism is supported by E.U so they can federalise E.U i.to big region

France is a cesspool and the French are scum.

The French will pay dearly for their faggotry.

that's a big fucking meme

you fucking jacobins are as dangerous to europeans than jews or muslims

is the same

I'd rather be part of the EU than France if I have to be completely sincere.

He's right though

it is just funny how they francised their regional etnicities by settling niggers and muslims.

BS : EU fought against scottish and catalonian referendum.

>although Napoleon tried to mitigate the disaster

Napoleon killed 7 million Europeans and he didn't have shit to show for it at the end of it all

Jesus Christ, Not sure if it's the French national team or Nigger United

True. But the political parties that promote independence are as cucks as the rest of parties sadly.

exactly and for that reason our independtist have to larp as leftist so that some commies in the EU get fooled wich in turn it's fucking us over with all the migrants and diversity bullshit
we tried to be the more modern and progresive to see if they would help us and now we will be a minority in our own nation and no independence

yes but this is independent
look at ciudadanos the newoliberal party that people claim are fascist and cuñaos and yet wanted 16000 syrians

Retard it's actually the opposite, one world goverment you know.
Why brake up countries which are already under control of globalists? Nonsense.

We don't.

>we will be a minority in our own nation
We already are and it's thanks to Spain. We have never controlled immigration.

Please learn some grammar if you want to stay here newfag.

As I said, all the parties are equally cucked.

About as much as Dutch and German

>Why do Americucks loves France so much?

what the fuck does this have to do with us

youtube.com/watch?v=29OLhebbj5c

You're not White. You're South European, Neolithic farmer garbage

It doesn't, don't sweat it. They'll never know how great it feels to be a citizen of the only world superpower

What independence movement are you talking about? Galicia, Catalonia or Basque Country?

French King got killed and replaced with Rothschild. Poor people continued to be poor.

i know but it's just a bit odd

a croatian makes a thread about French people and how they are cucked and removing white ethnicity

nothing to do with the US whatsoever

then he asks why Americans love the French so much

i don't get it, is it like a speech impediment or something, or an anxiety disorder where euros can't go 1 post without mentioning America?

American "culture" has been the plague of this Earth, poisoning the whole world from Hollywood and New York.

Who owns Hollywood though?

catalonia
this a lot, america is the open sewer of world degeneracy

no, it's the same. it at least has been used interchangeably in the past. look it up.

let's talk about spanish culture

you got bullfighting

you got flamenco music

you got siestas

goddamn what a beautiful, cultural white country, every other country should follow this culture, it's just so goddamn influential to the rest of the world, oh my god i am turning spanish right now just thinking about it

>they couldnt buy a loaf of bread

And you know why? Because the rich horded the food in warehouses artificially creating a crisis leading to revolution. The same rich people who loaned money to the aristocracy, putting him in debt so that he increased taxes.

Like clockwork. Fucking kikes.

I went to the occitan the other day. He said I need glasses.

The aristocrats were also selfish assholes who refused to pay taxes and go along with reforms even though it clearly meant sacrificing the king.

Louis XVI was a bleeding heart liberal desu, but that doesn't fit the narrative.

>10 cocksuckers on a pic that mentions your shit country
Get your fingers out of your bloody arse, let go of the weed and defend your land cause this shit is happening there RIGHT NOW.

lol
I speak some words of occitan, I live in the south. I can assure you people here still feel closer to an italian or a greek than they do to some dude in northern france
It doesn't mean we're not french
And we still believe in "french values" (why the quotes btw? are you fascist third worlders not aware developed countries have social principles?)

France is the ultimate european ideal, the summit of western civilization. Anglos, celts, meds, germans, all united under the same identity. We can take some nig nogs and mudslimes without losing our soul thanks very much...
Sometimes I seriously think you morons are just jealous.

I know.

Thanks for answering. Isn't it strange that nationalist movements (regionalists, as someone said) in Spain are all left-leaning? Why would a nationalist support globalist doctrines while at the same time trying to preserve their heritage? Not a rhetorical question: I'm genuinely confused. Is it because of Franco?

Lastly, some real Catholic European tradition:
youtube.com/watch?v=tVwmKpWaFBA

Dat burn

Kek. What is the Reconquista? What is the conquest of the New World? You are there, partly, thanks to Spain's explorers and adventurers. So be grateful. Also, about our culture:

yep 1870/1871 is when we fucked up

>turn France into a literal empire, from a broken divided post-revolutionary country
>protect the ideals of the revolution, even though it was just to retain power
>btfo 5 coalitions, and escape exile
>changed the course of global history forever
>nothing to show for it

Your retard is showing

>Is it because of Franco?
Probably. He sent here many sandniggers and Castilians to the point when we are a minority right now. But all the non independentist parties are cucked too Javier. About the whole EU thing I don't know, they are probably funded by (((them))).

>Thanks for answering. Isn't it strange that nationalist movements (regionalists, as someone said) in Spain are all left-leaning? Why would a nationalist support globalist doctrines while at the same time trying to preserve their heritage? Not a rhetorical question: I'm genuinely confused. Is it because of Franco?
yes
it's because the last right wing dictatorship was against it so to be in favour you have to be left wing
it's bullshit but it's the old the enemy of my enemy is my friend
catalans have been lied to believe that a leftist spain would be in favour of giving us independence so most catalans have follow blindly progresive polices wich at the end have done nothing but reduce our fertility and filling our cities with indians, moors and africans.
I bet that more than half of our babies are foreign now

you need to see a doctor

>
checkem

Fucking
Kek

what exactly are french values?
having colonies in africa?
not leting vietnam or algeria be independent?
were those republican values?
was that egalite and fraternité?
being more sympathetic to arabs than corsics or bretons?

What do you think culture is burger? Also what's your obsesion with "whiteness"?

You 50% ZOG niggers are everything what's wrong with this world along with your jewish overlords

>and filling our cities with indians, moors and africans
This is PP, not our parties mate. Our parties have no power to do this. The majority of sandniggers arrived during Aznar.

and what's your culture other than seeing 90% black sports, geting fat and paying a million for a broken arm?

I'd be very happy if this was true but it's not, we did our part too.
Look at Angel Colom.

>without losing our soul
That's what your government wants you to believe frenchy faggot. France is currently the European country with more niggers and sandniggers and you will suffer the consequences of this sooner or later.

Of course the non-independentist parties are cucked too, I agree.

Thank you, those are exactly my thoughts.

Filling Catalonia with Andalusians is bad enough, but it's not as bad as wanting a globalist pseudo-communist utopia where, somehow at the same time, catalan traditions are upheld. That's just nonsense.

How though? As regional government we have no control on immigration.

it's nonsense
we have three newpapers that are catalan
all are for the referendum
all are for refugees
all are for africans and muslims coming here
the only that doesn't is because it's jewish as fuck and cares more for the safety of jews than catalans so they shill for migrants but "not the radicals mkay"
this is La Vanguardia, they literally copy what the New York Times and the CNN report
The fucking same
It's like a democrat newpaper

>That's just nonsense
All the political narrative in Spain and Europe in general is nonsense right now as you well know. Why would we be the exception? Anyway, even if an actual fascist party won we have no means of solving the harm done since the majority of the population is mixed at this point.

the spanish goberment has the last word but we do have people looking for migrants to come for our companies

Do we?

I guess that's the sad truth. The so-called "overton window" is more biased towards the left in Catalonia than anywhere else in Spain,

angel colom Iook it up
he's a fucking traitor

But the big question is: why would a true Catalonian nationalism be better than Spanish nationalism? I think Podemos has a clue about that: they say that it's all about "a project that brings people together". They're right. In the past, that "project that brought people together" from all regions of Spain was the Spanish Empire, since the Catholic Kings. But around 1850 it started to disperse, and regional nationalisms began to rise. Just because there wasn't a national idea strong enough to hold us all together. Ortega y Gasset talks about this in "España Invertebrada".

But what does he exactly do I've never heard of him? Do you have some good source of information? I'm genuinely curious.

>1850
The problem started with the 1812 liberal constitution if not with the bourbons.

radiotordera.cat/radio/?p=9835
cugat.cat/noticies/politica/3356/�ngel-colom-participa-en-una-xerrada-de-la-jnc-i-diu-que-la-integracio-dels-immigrants-es-possible
directe.cat/noticia/398502/angel-colom-els-immigrants-que-han-viscut-abans-a-espanya-i-ara-a-catalunya-diuen-que-dife

One thing is to try to intergrate the ones already here
The other is to shill for more of them
He started doing the first and then when it's been normalize he does the next
I was next to Trias and Mas during this Sant Jordi, I should've told them something but I choked

He didn't pick the fight, blame the austrians and the anglos for that.

Nice photo from UK.
Shariah is unironically the least of our problem, the french constitution being pretty strong against it, real threat is more the niggers which will swarm us by millions.

Wrong, WWI is what broke the french spirit, that's when nationalism died and cowardy definitely took over in the mind of our elites.

France was a mistake. Should have been divided between Burgundy, Britanny, Provence, Aquitaine and Normandy, plus Corsica

Read Raspail, nigger.

People wanted to do the same with Africa with indians.

It started with Olivares and his union wich only lead Spain to lose Portugal and Rousillon

I was talking about the dissolution of the Empire, but you're probably right. My History is rusty at best.

MACRON WINS!!!