IT'S OVER GUYS

IT'S OVER GUYS
MACRON LEADING THE POLLS WITH OVER 60%

rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_election-presidentielle-francaise-suivez-le-second-tour-en-direct-live?id=9599575

Other urls found in this thread:

rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_election-presidentielle-francaise-suivez-le-second-tour-en-direct-live?id=9599575
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VICTORY FOR MOLOCH AND HIS SCION MACRON!

Did Le Pen win yet?

He's what the French deserve.

If everything that's happening around them is not enough to wake them up, they deserve their grim fate.

>rtbf.be/info/monde/detail_election-presidentielle-francaise-suivez-le-second-tour-en-direct-live?id=9599575
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sage, report, hide.
Dont fall for his shills on this site and his bought corporate media. Dont post or bump thread either.

If French choose Macron they have no hope to survive into 22nd century.

Pretty much this. If they are such a cucked society as to give their country to third world savages for fuck all, they deserve to be forgotten from history.

Hahahahaha. Get fucked frogs.

>tfw French.

>and everyone's surprised

HAS KEK ABANDONED US?!

>literally voting in a rothschild tax evading banker who wants to open doors to 1mill+ refugees

F

Praise moloch

This

KEK doesn't commit suicide you vulgarian. That's a COUNTERFEIT meme

Macron is getting bombed by muslim refugees

Just came back from voting LePen

Got lectured by a female acquaintance of mine about we should vote Macron because "LePen is crazy". Average french people are very cucked.

Time for plan B for myself and my assets. Ain't gonna pay Marron's research chems

Heretic. Molech will fail.

>the city of Sup Forums
B T F O (just as france is after this sunday)

KEK was never with you.

MOLOCH has been waiting for you for along time. He loves you. It is time you joined him.

ABAR BA'ESH!

>muslims mass murdering French in the hundreds all year
>muslims live off the work of French taxpayers
>muslims take all the manual labor jobs
>yeah, let's vote for the guy that will let more in because he's good for the economy :)

RIP Europe
History will look back at this moment in time as the time where Europe sacrificed its people and culture for short term economic gains.

I really hope this won't influence cucked Germany and soon to be cucked Belgium in their elections

was pretty much expected, a sad day for france

french people deserve everything bad that is happening to them for being so stupid

same here, won't buy property in france as macron has said he will launch a big HLM construction program to settle immigrants everywhere in the country

imagine getting into debt for 20 years to find out suddenly a refugee center has popped up in front of your house. it's just too risky to invest in france

>POLLS
Pols squat
Polls don't mean squat
Important distinction

Voted for Le Pen this morning, hoping that she'll make at the very least 40%, so she can rightfully lead the new opposition. She's not even close. My country is fucked. Hail Macron and his unique party. RIP France, 987 - 2017.
Both my parents are polish immigrants, I might move to Poland in the next years.

>.be
>believing belgium
if you don't sage you are not allowed on this board anymore

had a discussion with some random fag on fb yesterday

"he's an ex banker, he can manage a recession"
"haha you don't need preparation to manage a recession"

both in the same discussion, normies tuly are retarded

Is it true there will be rioting even if macron wins?

I wanna watch some good livestreams tonight. Pic related. Me watching some live streams

This is great news. France took the sensible decision and rejected racism.

It ain't over yet

Kek is a frog.

French eat frogs.

Kek "died" in the cartoon.

But it was not a natural death, my friends.

He sacrified Himself to the French for a feast!

The frogs will rise again!

Shadilay!

I'm in the process of selling property in France for reasons unrelated to the elections but now it is clear I will not be putting my shekels in France or even possibly europe

Nope, there will be riots in the unlikely event that Le Pen wins, because riots are for leftists and sandniggers.
There might be gay riots of anal joy in some parisian districts, though.
Oh I almost forgot that an idiot killed himself yesterday while trying to escape from a police control and this could sparkle shit in the suburbs.
www.leparisien.fr/massy-91300/massy-nouvelles-echauffourees-apres-le-deces-d-un-jeune-07-05-2017-6924345.php

Just because we can't see the grand design doesn't mean he's abandoned us.

He is the god of chaos

FRANCE YES!

Exit polls? Well fuck.

Guess I'm learning russian then. Who here waiting for the next truck of peace incident?

the call that saved europe

literally who cares about france

>tfw Le Pen doesn't even get 40%

you baguettes riot for people that suicide? god you're cucked

Paris police is preparing for heavy riots.

Ever wonder why France can borrow at 0%???
Because it is using french bank accounts as collateral. The day the debt reaches the total of savings on french bank accounts shit is going to hit the fan Cyprus style...

The banks are slowly BUYING countries.

Rundown on this guy?

MOLOCH!

Please continue to bitch. Black Leftist is pleased. :)

hehehee

:^)

>the moloch poster is here

Well, now he's Kuk.

More and more are passing through the flame and awakening to the Golden Light of MOLOCH.

Why haven't you?

You are not welcome here M*lcuck.

man theres gotta be a happening. THERES GOTTA BE
There is simply too much going on for there not to be
>isis threatening to attack
>people pissed off that macron won when hes a rothschild puppet
>crowds, migrants

It's a recipe for an absolute nightmare

Hold onto your butts

Clinton have a 99.8% projection to win until it got reduced to 1% after the actual results started coming in.
I remember laughing thinking about how BS the stats were faked.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, Cleetus. He killed himself while escaping from a police control, driving a (probably stolen) motorcycle without a helmet into a bus.

He has a weird looking chin.

have faith, remember the US elections

I've got 150 on le pen to win just because of the odds I got.

But there is a significant population of voters outside of france that aren't seeing the what their country has become.

>Checked
What odds did you get lad? Got 200 down here, 1700 if she wins!

they voted le pen before.

aparently they took a second look.

Witnessed

Voter demoralization.

100 bucks 1:1 early on with a french work mate (spur of the moment thing, shouldn't have done it)

50 bucks at 1:10.

I won 1250 from trump though, so not bad.

Have people not learned from Trump and Brexit?

People are not willing to reveal they vote for far right parties. They lie to robocalls and exit pollers.

Wait for the results to come in. People still said Trump had 30% chance after counting had started

They have always been cucks. No surprise.

this isnt America, those numbers are accurate

No they didn't:

French residents overseas 223,879 40.40 35,926 6.48

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2017

40% of the overseas cunts voted for macaroni, 6% for le pen

Very nice. I bottled it for Trump and Brexit. Gotta get involved with this, even though it may look the least likely. Fuck it.

Good luck to you.
Fingers crossed for us all user

>be French
>surrender Immediately

>But there is a significant population of voters outside of france that aren't seeing the what their country has become.
This will never stop infuriating me.People who don't live in the country and MAYBE visit for a couple of months as vacation have a say on what course the country takes,same shit with that Turkish referendum.Thank god they're not pulling that shit here,yet.

All flemish waffles prepare for evacuation . We are cucked on all sides

>Implying no one saw it coming