Antifa with real AK47 Wanting to shot Nazi

Here is a video of an Antifa guy claiming he wants to kill Nazi's while he plays with an AK47. Really scary stuff, however it shows intent, so if he does go to take a shot he could be charged with murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXO8n2ZE2fo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2f6v33
youtube.com/watch?v=1XjaVzgS0zM
youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA
kacu.org/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont think this is rael

>comrade dragonlord. resist. *fist thingy*

Lmao

>ayy kaay four seven

>Low test faggot uses AK in Antifa protest
>'''''nazi's'''''' get triggered obviously so they start using their weapons
>Antifa gets mowed down because tens of people with concealed carry are stronger than one fag with an AK
>Future Antifa protests will now have '''''nazi's'''' showing up with guns and the slightest mistake by Antifa will result in them getting mowed down yet again

Make it happen pls

>Cuck mags

It probably isn't real either.

>antifa
>scary

this is obviously a /k/ larp

>put the clip in
>pull back the chamber

He didn't even take the safety off.

This

sounds like a faggot. And im not even a nazi. But if there would become a civil war between the leftists and right wing, i would side with the nazis probably, srs

>comrade dragonlord
>clip in the chamber with bullets
>pull back the chamber
/k/ for sure

I hope that it is fake i really do, however i thought i would bring it to your attention in case it isn't. Better safe then sorry, after all people are already suggesting that #MoldyLocks had a knife on her pants in Battle for Berkeley.

Clearly fake.

God I hate antifa!

Fascism Forever! NatSoc Forever!

dailymotion.com/video/x2f6v33

they are mocking Antifa lol...good clip!

>Clip

Don't comment on guns if you don't know anything.

oh shit.....beware, this guy is the real deal

> put clip in chamber
> bullets go in the hole-thingy
> push this thing and point this thingy
> go boom boom down long pipe
> I'm an ISIS fag, amirite?

He made a factual observation user. Guy on the video DID NOT take the safety off before loading the gun.

> Next time do your own research before critizising publicly another user.

Watch Clip. youtube.com/watch?v=1XjaVzgS0zM

Real or not real. That is the question.

10 rd mag, butthole stock, slant cut receiver. Thats a fully cucked clintonian ak.

It's honestly a miracle that a group of commie retards haven't been mowed down yet. The restraint showed by conservative activists has been astounding.

>resist doing the fist

I cringed so hard.

How do we get these people onto our side? Obviously they are fanatic enough to buy weapons and go shooting, so they are useful.

>is rael

its a magazine, not a clip.

So?

It's only a weapon.

Nobody has 47s, you FAGGOT

I thought so too until I saw the low energy magazine. No self respecting /k/ommando would own a 5 round ak mag.

youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA

Lmao it's not restraint it's fear. Rightists have no backbone

People who bow to the state are spineless cowards

This ought to be some parody

He means the correct term would be 'mag' or 'magazine'. AKs don't use clips.

There are a few 47s around but most are akms not 47s.

>Not knowing that every antifa Facebook page is satirical

Get out

>calls a magazine a clip
kill this commie

>comrade dragonlord
take ur b8 and go

This sounds like a parody, but have Antifa ever actually used firearms when rioting?

10 rounds LOL

>clip

>Hurrrr only muricans know anything about guns..

Piss off, fella.

>Comrade XXXDRAGON_LORDXXX

I am thirty years old and seriously guys, seriously... this is the gayest shit I've ever seen. It's like all the MLP loving rejects got bored of watching children's cartoons, watched a few videos on communism and are now doing shit like this.

What the fuck.

>ed hardy jacket
>stuffed unicorn
>names everything wrong

This is 11/10 bait.

>ed hardy sweatshirt
you can't make this shit up up, this kid probably lives with his parents and it's his dad's gun.... this has to be fake

>comradedragonlord reeeeeeee

>Really cool gun
>"Clip" with "bullets"
>It goes in the "hole"
>hopefully kills a nazi

This is really dangerous. Someone with absolutely 0 gun knowledge let alone gun safety knowledge engaged in radical activity named "dragonlord".

Why in the fuck would you insert a loaded magazine and chamber it with one hand, while recording with your other hand? You an demonstrate with blanks or empty magazines just fine. This is actually retarded, it's actual parody tier.

>black cock
kek

TEXANONS GET IN HERE, THEY'RE MESSING WITH TEXAS

/TrevDawgACU

Lead Sports Writer at The Optimist
Radio Announcer/Producer at KACU

KACU 89.5 Abilene Public Radio in West Texas:
kacu.org/contact-us

This assclown would be dead right after pulling this thing out of his coat and bringing it waist high. the left would be led to the slaughter and if some of these retarded self declared anarchists/communists (no government with full government???? WTF???) go guns hot they will be labeled as a domestic terrorist organization, the ones that survive getting shot in the streets will be in jail for the rest of their lives. which isn't a bad end result.

And some mlp fags gotten the redpill and went with Aryanne

>people ITT are taking this seriously

It's bait you retards. If the "dragonlord" and ed hardy jackeet didn't tip you off just look at him trying to put in the magazine. It's satire.

They're to far gone we don't want them on our side.

Yeah it is fake. He is just making a joke video and lives in California, notice how the grip isn't a pistol grip and the magazine is 10 rounds. Looks like soulless Californian "assault weapons" bans to me.

Adam Weishaupt is a Jew, this is evident in Winston Churchill's news article Bolshevism vs Zionism where he admittedly lists Adam Weishaupt as one of the Jews subverting European power, specifically German power.

Absolute faggotry cucks absolutely.

Saw him on fb with a mosin. Columbus ohio antifa. Not far from here. Got shared among young army dudes. Get some

you fags really don't believe the left is capable of damage? underestimating your enemy is a terrible misstep.

>10 round 'clip,' LMAO
>"Bullet in the hole" LMAO

Retard cant even load it properly. Either he is truly a cuck or this is LARPing perfected.

looks like a toy made of plastic

Could be, doesnt mean it cant be considered legit. Im not saying anybody go after this dude, but definitely keep an eye on him

they way he keep using incorrect terminology and being retarded means this has to be fake. i mean, antifa cant be this stupid right? and if it is antifa then surely that's a semi automatic. i cant imagine someone that dumb being able to get their hands on a full auto ak in america

What are the chances this guy is false flagging? The ed hardy thing seems ridiculous enough to get trip wires hard. Kid probably watched too much charlie manson shit and wants to start helter skelter

Everything about this bait is terrific. Nuclear codes to whoever did it

Dude if he really lives in ohio he couldve stolen it from family. People dont register guns here

Chambering with saftey on is the best part

automatic

kalishnikov

>comrade Dragonlord

this guy is fucking hilarious

I'm pretty sure that page is a parody

is this an isis training video?

>Americans
>movel the lever(how do i call this action in English, google translate doesn't help) with a a magazine inside, in side his house.

no wonder you got a lot of accident death from guns.
you have no discipline

"the clip" ahhhhh so cringe.

Trigger

>clip

Reeeeee gtfo

no, before you pull the trigger,

The charging handle I think? Didn't watch the video. That or the "safety" which stops the gun from shooting.

Hai guizzz ^_^, dis is cumrade faggotlord :P
Resist!

"hai guyz, i bought aussault rifle today, dont know too much about it ;)"
holy fucking shit is he for real ?
"you do that, it goes in "hole" and kills"
what the fuck america
Dude has Problem putting the fucking Magazine in
cringe to the max
"now it iz ready to kill naziz"
doesnt even know how to call the aiming device properly

Please americans, i know youre not stupid but dont give These crazy retarded Kids guns
plz

It's called a magazine, Mohammed

cant wait for him to fire the first round without ear protection and go into shock and Trauma because "too loud, waaah"

This.

>charging handle
yes but how do you call the action of it, when you do it

On an ASK you can't use the charging handle with the safety on. If he chambers a round it's off safe.

>pol constantly talks about how they can't wait for RAHOWA and the happening so they can kill some faggot nigger leftist towelheads
>video of some idiot on the left going 'can't wait to shoot some nazis'
>'b-b-b-boy this is really bad i can't believe they're doing this!'

Call cops on him, this is easily enough to get him into clurt

>ed hardy shirt
>a-k-four-seven
>stuffed animals
>that stock
top kek good satire

this is some fagget pretending to be a bigger fagget as that ak looks real and he's pronouncing and saying all the right things incorrectly
fuck off op

It's a parody dumb fuck
This dude has an instagram where he posts these types of videos

What happens if you do the same shit, but instead of nazis you use communists ?

>go to gun show
>antifa
>be super relaxed
>le nazis everywhere
>see Romanian AK-47
>looks at price tag
>$1700 because it's a gun show
>good deal because parents are paying anyway
>so I don't need any background checks. 2 easy
>"can I have more clips"
>buy 3 more 30 round clips at a deal of just $59 each from pro mag
>now to buy ammo
>go to nearest station to me because ammo is priced the same everywhere
>see .223 zombie green ammo
>"this clip looks like it will hold that"
>3 boxes of the zombie ammo please"
>pay $35 a box
>I'm ready to fight nazis now

Sup Forums is a bunch of larping faggots themselves, but they are funny
this guy bought himself a rifle without even knowing how to handle the Thing.
the way he touches it just Shows that he doesnt have a clue how to work it
he wont kill a nazi, he ll maybe get a kid or some old grandpa, "§cuz muh gun recoil too strong, couldnt seen that cumming !"

It's called a magazine muhammed, do some research before you post.

This "John Brown militia" shit is just a fed honeypot right? How retarded can anyone to believe "we will organize our anti government militia on facebook!"

It would be pretty easy to ID this little fruit, he has a lot of cringe uploads with him not wearing a burkini.

Announcin' your plans is a good way to hear god laugh.

>How retarded can anyone to believe "we will organize our anti government militia on facebook!"
I've seen their members and met people that sympathize with them. They are legitimately retarded and think organizing a "gun club" will not draw the attention of federal agents. Whats even more hillarious is their show of force demonstration they have on youtube. Shooting at memes with rifles at 50 feet. You cannot make this shit up.

You want to get infiltrated? Because thats how you get infiltrated.

i fucking hope it's real and this retard uses it, so real Americans can finally have a legitimate excuse to wipe these commies out

This is funny shit. I hope he shot his toe off right after this video. Good bait though.

Bullet in the hole lol these are what they call iron sights I don't know if they are iron, in a high pressure situation this guy would forget everything he just said and drop his gun and run like a pussy, this guy isn't shooting shit

>this are iron sights, I don't know if they are real iron

I am pretty sure thats a /k/ troll video

You mean a fully cucked George H.W. Bush AK. The rifle in the video is a Russian Vepr and that is the only way they can come in because of the 1989 assault weapons importation ban.