/pol not realizing MLP went full retard during the debate against Macron

>/pol not realizing MLP went full retard during the debate against Macron
>this gif went viral in France the days after and basically killed her campaign
>mfw she's going to get crushed tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOAbBdlWgz0
youtu.be/i8sEGINd780
youtube.com/watch?v=-jULisPCscA
youtu.be/GGPO8kMlfRI
youtube.com/watch?v=CH_6R4yXo3U
mobile.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2017/05/03/des-intox-du-debat-entre-emmanuel-macron-et-marine-le-pen-verifiees_5121846_4355770.html
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/861218194677272576?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>some French fag pretending to know how his own election will turn out
Lmao

lmao that fat tranny is a psycho bitch

Wtf I love white genocide now.

Arrest this frog. Sup Forums is banned in France

>french cucks are more concerned about appearing "presidential" than not being raped and murdered by ahmed

i wont feel sorry for any frenchie that gets blown up by isis if they didnt vote for le pen

>this much rationalization of being a cuck nation
It's okay we knew all along

WHITE POWER SIGN

youtube.com/watch?v=iOAbBdlWgz0
>2:35:58
timestamp or didn't happen

THIS IS YOUR MINDSET BRONIES

youtu.be/i8sEGINd780

She's fucking mental
And she lost the debate horribly

still behaving like an asshole when talking with someone, like Hillary was.

the debate reminded me of hillary with all those awkward laughs. I don't like macron but atleast he presented himself well

>pour être Président de la République il faut être calme
t. Sarko
youtube.com/watch?v=-jULisPCscA

>mfw she's going to get crushed tonight.
Putin has spent a lot of money on this campaign to ensure Macron gets defeated. He's gonna be mad if she doesn't win, and we all know what that means - Kremlin starts nuclear WWIII.

>wrong filename
>wrong phrase
IMPOSTER

>implying she didn't do all that on purpose
Now she'll sit comfortably in parliament as the opposition,without having much (or any) responsibility and keep that fat paycheck,average politician desu.

Dont tell it to the 16 year old the_donald kids who dont even speak french, they think she destroyed him.

When he polls at over 60% at least we get to laugh at the retards.

If FN gets 38-40% that will be awesome.

Will be fun watching france get taken over by muzzies if she loses

kek is she trying to cast a spell

THIS

Normandy invasion begins in 2020, liberation of Eurabia will commence!

You hate merkel too?

She fucked the debate, going full hysterical
If the FN candidate had the Melenchon skills she would have won

Can you explain why so many french people want to see their nation transformed into an Islamic caliphate?

Im not trying to be insulting, I am genuinely curious.

Let's be real folks

She was doomed to lose, I mean if you speak french just listen to her...

BUT

Macron ain't gonna do shit in his 5 years, thus pathing a way for Marion Marechal LePen.

Screencap me, in 2022 she will use this election as a weapon an win the french elections in 2022.

what was she saying in the gif?

MLP is batshit when discussing anything. See how Hillary was in debates, all smug and shit? MLP's worse. She'd be a disaster at negociating.

>t-this is actually a yuge win you guys

>Melechon
>social justice

fuck off, feminazi

I
It's a 'protection from work' ritual. No way this dumb hag actually wants the job. She can do this easy money shit again soon.

The only thing going to get crushed tonight is your mother.

How is my little pony related to this

I'm talking about Melenchon speech skills I dont care about his ideas

He does look mad as fuck though

Talking about Russian hackers saying " they are here and here and all over the place", sarcastically. But the fucking bitch is just covering the fact that she's Putin's puppet

I would vote for here just for that, Le epic

>Et ils sont là, ils sont dans les campagnes, dans les villes; ils sont sur les réseaux sociaux.

>non-french aremore concerned with the wellbeing of France than the french

Just kys your entire country

Sure, russia, a country with a smaller economy than italy can manipulate the french elections.... go on.

Macron just threw uo the OK WhitePoeer symbol.

>that racist

>I don't care about his ideas, he's (((well spoken)))

And today we learned that France and 2008 America really aren't THAT different after all.

They didn't vote for Macron, they voted against Le Pen.

And they don't care if France becomes a shithole, so long as they aren't "nazis", or as long as it doesn't affect them directly.

They wouldn't vote for her, even if their families were trucked by mudslimes because "muh democracy"

Why can't we do anything right ? At leastonce ?

EN MARCHE

VIVA LA MACRON

FUCK FRANCE AHAHAHAHA

>economy has any relation with political influence or power

Not only during the debate. She did a mediocre campaign. Her economic platform is also shit. Statist bullshit.

youtu.be/GGPO8kMlfRI

Mélenchon is crazy as fuck, if he was there instead of Lecuck he would have destroyed him. Even though I hate communists

youtube.com/watch?v=CH_6R4yXo3U

Funy how every cucked French i see talkin about how LePen lost the debate can't show any evidence of it. That was a carefully prepared propaganda by the establishment and the dumb French fell for it. So tell me one real argument as to why Macron won that debate.

Whats wrong with gif?

In no way did that answer my question.

Are you just terrified of the memes and .gif's of Le Pen that might embarrass you in front of your European neighbors?

You're not the subtle/witty kind, uh?

Both candidates are relatively awful.
Le Pen is practically a communist, but we're all willing to overlook it because she's anti-muslim.
Macron is full retard, all the time.
Conceivably, if Francois Fillon didn't have that scandal, and was anti-EU/anti-immigrant he would be a god-tier candidate

This. All you T_D faggots need to fuck off.

Here is your evidence
mobile.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2017/05/03/des-intox-du-debat-entre-emmanuel-macron-et-marine-le-pen-verifiees_5121846_4355770.html

Can you understand French you uneducated burger?

She was talking with knowing what she's talking about, he fucked her sideways in the debate

wtf you even talkin about loser i'm ready to bet both of you doesn speak french and didn even watch that debate kys /nu-pol

it will be so easy for USA and Britain (coming off of Brexit and Trump victories) to dismiss France as irredeemably fucked, but I think that would be unfair.

There will be a huge minority of frenchmen who voted to save their country and I really sympathize with you. Don't give up!

>posted at 8:55:55

EXACTLY, FRANCE LOSES EITHER WAY

ANGLO VICTORY

Go out and educate people.

>implying MLP isn't about to be BTFO
think about this interaction when you're alone tonight pls

Yeah, just like 'le you're the puppet!' stumped Trump right? ebin wine swigging trash.

What did she say

Oui je parle très bien français criss de larve.
Visiblement toi ton anglais est aussi mauvais que tes arguments.
>He fucked her sideways
What does this bulshit even mean....
Sérieusement petite merde jvous souhaites de souffrir sévèrement dans les prochaines années.

>>Trusting a woman to run for election

R A R E
A
R
E

It's gonna be sad. I'm expecting less than 35%

yes, because that's the only presidential power. Law making passes in front of Sénat and Parlement that are elected separately. We just need someone that's not a cunt to fly around with big industry.

>most French understand Le Pen is a literal turd since they actually know her
>only Amerisharts go "b-b-but it was her turn" because Drumpf said so

Cringe

THIS.

She's like Geert or Farage, she doesn't want to actually lead. Geert ran a weak campaign on purpose and Farage straight up quick. All of these "far right extremists" just want a pay check, they're not interested in governing because then they can't keep their gibsmedat promises.

>Actual reddit false flagging

This place is a dump

No need to be subtle. It's right in evereyone's faces anyway. No need to be witty when France will literally choose to go down the shithole in a few hours.

The French, like America in 2008 and 2012 care more about their president being "well spoken" than having ideas to help their nation remain strong. That's what we got with Obama, that's what France will get with Macron. Except Macron is in a spot where he can take things more in the direction of Germany and Sweden.

Tiens, lis

>quick

I mean quit.

economy certainly does matter on some level, but is still retarded for implying that Russia can't influence elections. The Kremlin GOAT at propaganda, and social media has made it easy for them to launch shit out and let the Sup Forumstards eat it up and spread it

meh, Royal was okay-ish.

Still haven't answered the original question.

Bah oui link moi (((LeMonde))) est bonne. T'es sur /pol lopette wake up. Vous allez élire un bankier groomer par les Rothschild eux même. Tu utilises un organe de propagande comme seul argument tu mérites squi vas t'arriver.

So, yeah, you just proved you're not witty.
Mlp has absolutly no idea, no plan, nothing. She's just babbling preaching bullshit and all the insecures fags vote for her because of fear.

Well, people elected Obama because he was black in the hopes that it would put a stake in the heart of racism (and, therefore, bad race relations) forever. Whoops!

A 40-60 split against Le Pen is actually very inspiring in light of her father being anti-semitic. It shows that people are caring less and less about social justice.

Sad to say, but give it one more terrorist attack. She'll (or someone equally anti-EU/anti-muslim) will win.

Check out @PrisonPlanet's Tweet: twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/861218194677272576?s=09

MUH RUSSIANS PART DEUX

>than not being raped and murdered by ahmed
he thinks memes apply to real life.

She's cute and that was funny, lefties lack a sense of humor.

Ok, tell me more about how Russia used their political influence and/or power to influence the French elections.

Thanks for correcting your own record, fag. If this was reddit you would have dodged a lot of downvotes

For the record, you can edit your own posts in the future by replying to yourself and typing "edit this"

If Macron wins, the whole of France will go full retard. Occupied France once again.

>mlp

At last I truly see!

Macron as a plan a real good one. It worked so well with Holland. His plan are truly master plan.
You French cowards can't be that dumb its impossible. Do you truly believe everything will go well with Macron as president ? A 39 years old bankster ?

Tu fais honte au canada, émigre aux states

How does Russia making a few social media memes stack up the full onslaught of Macron propaganda coming out of the EU/media/globalists. They even got Obama to film a shill video.

French people, does marine speak differently from most french speakers? because I, as a french student who has difficulty in understanding what most french people say, I notice that marine speaks a lot more "clearly" and is easier to understand

D O I T F O R H E R

>Oui je parle très bien français
>link moi
>LeMonde est bonne
>wake up
>bankier
>groomer
>eux même
>squi vas
>Oui je parle très bien français

Our biggest hope was Fortuyn 15 years ago. And the far-left assassinated him and got pretty much off scot-free for ruining the country. Bunch of motherfuckers. At least Baudet seems to be the most like Fortuyn at the moment, but time isn't really on our side anymore. He needs a massive gain in the next elections in four years.

haha xddd dank memes xDDDDdddd