Study confirms some men use anti-gay and sexist jokes to shore up their masculinity

thinkprogress.org/sexist-humor-study-74299c9fd1c5

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/smart-emotionally-stable-people-enjoy-morbid-humor-25544fcb4a9b
researchgate.net/profile/Noely_Banos2
youtube.com/watch?v=YNBJQJttHWE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39836306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and water is wet

So every time I call OP a fag, I'm just trying to make myself feel better?

Have you seen the sky? Last I looked it was blue.

fuck off roasties

Well its BLACKED here

>study
>dont post study

>thinkprogress
It's trash

*shows insecurity*

You sound vexed.

Study:Men make fart jokes to shore up their own bowel gasses.

or maybe fucked up faggots and screeching hags are funny

You two sound like a bunch of niggerfaggots

>gay
>Atheist
>Sjw activist

Fedoras in their usual reptoire

Too bad we, noble Christians lost out grip and faith
Otherwise you'd be all screaming off you fat asses in torture champers and burning at stakes

No one is laughing anymore.

GAY

Have you actually read the "study"? It's filled with uncited psychology-babble, buzzwords, and pretty much just pulling new definitions out of their asses.

Might as well read any random feminist tumblr to get equally legit social "science".

Study confirms faggots who are also atheist tend to get gassed first in genocides

So does that mean a nation wide ideological movement of paranoid insecurity and hate filled propaganda is how women shore up their femininity?

Ever lashed out at something unrelated when frustrated?

>Hating freaks and making fun of women's stupidity means you're insecure
Literally the not a real man defense, where real man means turbo cuck

>thinkprogress

>proud sjw

Study is false, i do it because they are little bitches. I just look down at people because i'm really better. I'm godtier.

>drumpf
>cheeto
>small hands
>tiny dick painting

What are libs insecure about?

This study is fucking gay

I call people faggots because I hate faggots

Nothing to do with insecurity

I'm innately disgusted by them

It's not like WOMEN put down people when they feel insecure, it's totally a MAN thing.

No shit, been joking about that from my childhood, started wondering about origins of such behavior at 16 or so.

>looks at author of the piece

Yep, this was a guy who was made fun of a lot.

Bigots off my board. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Holocaust. They know it's fake.

not at all
I use anti-gay or sexist jokes because they're funny and I like to make people laugh.
women and fags do all kinds of shit that's worth laughing at. their stereotypes are low hanging fruit for funny
this sounds like jew psychology brainwashing

lmao
can't make this up

>Some men

Oh and SOME MEN call someone a faggot, just because he looks like a faggot, without any subliminal messages.

Where's the study itself?

Why would this be relevant. "Some men" may believe they are Napoleon, does this mean that an average person is like that?

Typical faggot, insecure about being called a faggot and making up imaginary claims.

>proud sjw
that would probably shit himself and cry if he saw a real warrior with a sword or a gun running at him

what about anti white and sexist male jokes? what does that say?

don't understand how other males can be strong and confident

It just seems like a quality you can't earn or train, just something your born with.

I know because I got swole but since I have a small penis and an autistic and have no confidence I've never had a gf

So I just gave up and now just fester a resentment toward people who were born with confidence genes

People who hate gays are gay themselves, its a fact

There's nothing better in life than being a smoking hot crossdresser who also also calls obnoxious leftists a bunch of dumb pussy ass faggots.

How do you become straight

I have erectile dysfunction and don't know how to fuck things

It's grey.

It's always fucking grey.

Empirical observation confirms shitty columnists use pro-gay and sexist articles to shore up their lack of talent
If they're feeling insecure about their position, they'll lie about others- intentionally.

Haha how gay

>insecure

nice meme

fags are disgusting because of what they reperesent more than what they do. they represent this degenerate, hedonistic, fucked up jewish world.

im about this. idgaf if you were joking.

same with all the drug induced fuckbois & slootz at music festivals, sadly. im actually proud to not have any friends nowadays.

psmag.com/smart-emotionally-stable-people-enjoy-morbid-humor-25544fcb4a9b

People who like morbid humor are smarter and more emotionally stable.

Fags are such pussies, can't even handle a joke.

Bump

Are you actually going to deny this?

LGBTQ editor

Man, I wish I had a way to forsee this whole gay scene back then.

Instead of taking engineering for 6 years and then hop onto theoretical physics, I would have just taken gender studies for a semester and make a living out being a being an idiot.

It's like I missed the chance on having an easy life

Or it could be we just hate sodomites

researchgate.net/profile/Noely_Banos2
So not only are they feminists, but look at this shit
>Women and gay men symbolize femininity, the antithesis of masculinity. Thus, by expressing disdain or prejudice against women and gay men, men higher in PMB can distance themselves from the traits they want to disconfirm in themselves.
All from 400 people they pulled off fucking Amazon.

>Men also discriminate against gay men in an attempt to protect and reaffirm their masculinity, particularly effeminate gay men (Glick et al. 2007). Weaver and Vescio (2015), for instance, found that men who had a stronger masculine identity tolerated discrimination against gay men and minimized the severity of discriminatory acts perpetrated against gay men
Sorry I didnt fawn over you, faggot. Im not obligated to wipe your ass for you.

>Participants then rated the funniness of sexist, anti-gay, anti-Muslim, and neutral jokes. Importantly, sexist and anti-gay jokes target groups that symbolize the antithesis of masculinity; anti-Muslim jokes, although also disparaging, do not
Just so you know you're dealing with feminazis, let's just throw in fucking Mooslimb jokes

>nniness of a series of 20 jokes: five sexist jokes (Q: Why haven’t any women ever gone to the moon? A: It doesn’t need cleaning yet), five anti-gay jokes (Q: How can you tell if a novel is homosexual? A: The hero always gets his man at the end), five anti-Muslim jokes (Q: What do you call a drunk Muslim? A: Mohammered), and five neutral (non-disparaging) jokes (Q: What do you a call a cow with no legs? A: Ground beef
I see an error with your methods. It stems from these jokes being for 5yr olds. Are you fucking kidding me with "ground beef"? The only ground beef here is those skanks' snatches

400 people with jokes made for 5yr olds

I actually embrace my inner gay, chicks seem to dig it

youtube.com/watch?v=YNBJQJttHWE

>How can you tell if a novel is homosexual? A: The hero always gets his man at the end
That's not even a funny joke

Sounds about right, you fucking fag.

HOLY SHIT I ALSO HAVE A MASSIVE UPDATE REGARDING FEMALE.

YOU WON'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS GUYS.

FEMALE TALK SHIT BEHIND OTHER FEMALE'S BACK SO THAT THEY CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES.

THIS IS BIG GUYS, SPREAD THIS.

>found that men who had a stronger masculine identity tolerated discrimination against gay men and minimized the severity of discriminatory acts perpetrated against gay men
So they are comparing men against gay men and concluding that gay men like gay men more than regular guys do. What does this have to do with 'shoring up' their masculinity?

accidentally slipped up and said faggot while i was fixing this chick's car i've been seeing for a couple weeks, she started laughing and repeated it like 3 times and then sucked my dick later on her couch

>"Some men"
>Some

Read:
>NO statistically significant difference.
>We're still going with the narrative.

Holy shit. Far worse than I thought. I'd assume they'd have semi-reasonable methods.

This article is less than useless.

And this works with all other things too. I hate niggers, and what do you know, im an argentine

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39836306

I love seeing confident men die