What's the most Jewish post you've even seen on Sup Forums?

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

What's the most Jewish post you've even seen on Sup Forums?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

There was a guy from belgium on here earlier trying to claim there is such a thing as a trans brain. That's one of them I think.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

My 23 and me

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

'sup rabbi?

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

OY VEY, THE GOYIM HAVE FOUND ME. SHUT IT DOWN.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

100% European

But jews aren't from Europe. Nice one ((23andme))

captcha: Aztecas Europa

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

K Stew went full dyke huh?

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

AshkeNAZI

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

Every post is a jewpost. Everyone posting here is a jew or a jew sympathiser. Anyone who says otherwise is fucking newfag.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

tfw even mods are on (((their))) side now
Everything is lost, isn't it?

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

If no one posts the "There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish" Screenshot where the poster got something like 500 replies, then you're all fucking newfag cunts.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

newfag detected

James Stewart
James Stewart

that is a demon

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

What's your IQ?

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

I actually spent a couple of hours going back and forth about the holocaust and Jewish persecution with a Jew on Sup Forums about a week and a half ago. I wasn't claiming it didn't happen, I was taking the position that it shouldn't matter to anyone but Jews, since Jews only seem to care about the deaths and suffering of other Jews. I kept trying to explain to him that if Jews didn't present their concerns in a way that resonated with non-Jews, then we have no reason to care about them. His response boiled down to "why should we care what you think?". It was pretty stunning now obtuse he was. One of the other commentators called out the fact that we were seeing the Jewish "lizard brain" in real time. He totally lacked both self-awareness and compassion for others. It was certainly the most stereotypical Jewish thing I'd ever seen on Sup Forums.

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

a rootless, international clique

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Answer the fucking question.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

Wew I'd fuck that boy on the left.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

too bad Ashkenazim aren't real jews and are just dirty turkic/khazar converts.

t. Sephardi

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

ASHkeNAZI

cannot unsee

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

Wow, that's really Jewish. I wish I could like Jews as a whole. Individually you guys are great. And really the supremicism doesn't bother me. It's the subversion I so dislike. Behind every degenerate social movement and every Middle Eastern military decision is a Jew. It's actually impressive, and disappointing.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

I have had similar interactions with most Jews I know. Pretty spot on, mate.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

probably that video of that Specter cunt running around Sweden trying to make Europe more multiculural and saying that jews are leading the push for a multicultural Europe

David Harris
David Harris

This one

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Typed by the original fag himself.

Angel James
Angel James

Ask a Nazi

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

/biz/

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit