What's the most Jewish post you've even seen on Sup Forums?

What's the most Jewish post you've even seen on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was a guy from belgium on here earlier trying to claim there is such a thing as a trans brain. That's one of them I think.

My 23 and me

'sup rabbi?

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

OY VEY, THE GOYIM HAVE FOUND ME. SHUT IT DOWN.

>100% European

But jews aren't from Europe. Nice one ((23andme))

captcha: Aztecas Europa

K Stew went full dyke huh?

>AshkeNAZI

Say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens

Every post is a jewpost. Everyone posting here is a jew or a jew sympathiser. Anyone who says otherwise is fucking newfag.

>tfw even mods are on (((their))) side now
Everything is lost, isn't it?

If no one posts the "There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish" Screenshot where the poster got something like 500 replies, then you're all fucking newfag cunts.

newfag detected

that is a demon

What's your IQ?

I actually spent a couple of hours going back and forth about the holocaust and Jewish persecution with a Jew on Sup Forums about a week and a half ago. I wasn't claiming it didn't happen, I was taking the position that it shouldn't matter to anyone but Jews, since Jews only seem to care about the deaths and suffering of other Jews. I kept trying to explain to him that if Jews didn't present their concerns in a way that resonated with non-Jews, then we have no reason to care about them. His response boiled down to "why should we care what you think?". It was pretty stunning now obtuse he was. One of the other commentators called out the fact that we were seeing the Jewish "lizard brain" in real time. He totally lacked both self-awareness and compassion for others. It was certainly the most stereotypical Jewish thing I'd ever seen on Sup Forums.

>a rootless, international clique

Answer the fucking question.

Wew I'd fuck that boy on the left.

too bad Ashkenazim aren't real jews and are just dirty turkic/khazar converts.

t. Sephardi

ASHkeNAZI

cannot unsee

Wow, that's really Jewish. I wish I could like Jews as a whole. Individually you guys are great. And really the supremicism doesn't bother me. It's the subversion I so dislike. Behind every degenerate social movement and every Middle Eastern military decision is a Jew. It's actually impressive, and disappointing.

I have had similar interactions with most Jews I know. Pretty spot on, mate.

probably that video of that Specter cunt running around Sweden trying to make Europe more multiculural and saying that jews are leading the push for a multicultural Europe

This one

Typed by the original fag himself.

Ask a Nazi

>>/biz/