60% of French people want to vote for their cultural, ethnic, and economic destruction

>60% of French people want to vote for their cultural, ethnic, and economic destruction
In all seriousness, how is this even fucking REMOTELY possible? What in the absolute FUCK IS GOING ON???

Cry more inbred fat fuck.

I don't think either candidate is going to have an easy time due to the make up of the french parliament.

Who gives a shit.
America is getting back on track, and that's what matters. If European countries want to keep fucking themselves, let them. They deserve everything they get for it.

>voted for a nigger TWICE

shut the fuck up, cuck
go suck some Algerian cocks.

>America is getting back on track
no its really not.

i heard there will be riots even if macron wins

Is that true?

>back on track
>within 10 years youll be majority latino

>second question:
Should every Macron voter be hanged for treason and being complicit in the genocide of the native French people?

CIA has been subverting European democracy since the coldwar. They have not stopped.

30 years of media brainwashing

but still if after all what has happened they're not able to understand what's going on, maybe it's time to move on

darwin at work

Trump is only the first step. Getting him elected is pushing us in the right direction. We can't just instantly go far right, people don't work like that.
Not with the new immigration restrictions, cut back on worker visas and kicking out the illegals. If anything it would be a nigger majority, considering they are the biggest minority group, you dumb twat.

Yes, as Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf, France is the most terrible enemy of the white race:

Only in France is there today more than even an inner unanimity between the plans of the Jew-controlled stock exchange and the desires of a chauvinistically oriented national statecraft. In this very identity lies an immense danger for Germany. Exactly for this reason France is, and remains by far, the most terrible enemy. This people, which is constantly becoming more negrofied constitutes, by its tie with the aims of Jewish world dominion, a grim danger for the existence of the European white race. For infection in the heart of Europe through negro blood on the Rhine corresponds equally to the sadistic perverse vengefulness of this chauvinistic, hereditary enemy of our people, and to the ice-cold plan of the Jews thus to begin bastardizing the European continent at its core ana, through infection by inferior humanity, to deprive the white race of the foundations for a sovereign existence.

A lot of this can be explained by the fact that the New York Times would be considered center-right in France.

The press in the English-speaking world is obviously hard left, but the French media is absolute Stalinism. Then it disappoints me when the English media picks up the verbiage from the French media, calling Le Pen "far right," even though she would have been a center-left moderate in France a few decades ago.

even palestinians are btfo liberal cuckolds

First time I have to agree with a fake country

They let arabs and niggers vote

>Most Americans voted Hillary
How is that even fucking REMOTELY possible?

>how is this even fucking REMOTELY possible?
It has happened before, french are such cowards.

J'ai une excellente idée: si vous pensez toujours que vous voulez voter pour Macaroni & Cheese, réfléchissez au sujet de votre avenir. Accédez à Sup Forums et attendez les threads REKT mettant en vedette de nombreuses images d'ISIS meurtrières telles que des homosexuels supposés qui sont jetés des toits, des décapitations d'adolescents et d'autres personnes innocentes. Après avoir regardé les threads ISIS REKT, faites des recherches sur les meurtres d'honneur. À titre d'exemple: récemment un musulman a assassiné sa propre soeur après sa rentrée d'être kidnappé. Alors qu'elle a été enlevée, elle a été violée par des super-héros musulmans. Quand elle est rentrée à la maison, son frère l'a assassinée parce qu'elle était une «putain» et que son temps de victime de viol a fait honte à sa famille. Les musulmans. Après avoir lu beaucoup d'autres histoires inspirantes sur la façon dont les musulmans traitent leurs femmes cessent de lire pendant un certain temps et vont trouver d'autres threads ISIS REKT. Ensuite, allez à liveleak et regardez les vidéos de meurtres ISIS. Ensuite, pensez profondément avant de voter pour Macron. Voulez-vous que l'islam entre dans votre vie pour toujours? Voulez-vous l'islam et ses influences soudent de plus en plus de pouvoir politique? Un vote pour Macron est un vote pour l'islam et un vote pour le terrorisme et un vote pour le cancer.

Probably. He's a piece of shit.

Kek, based Palestinian

Ne t'en fais pas mon gros pas besoin de vidéos de décapitation pour distribuer des pilules rouges sur l'islam

Mais les Français sont débiles

25% of the "french" are black or arab, so the number of actual french people that vote against their self interest is actually closer to 40%

You must love niggers' cocks then

he was good for changing the mood i suppose. but this country needs a massive culture shift. without it the right wing will evaporate from demographic changes

The hispanic community is larger actually dumb nigger

Nice proxy

I don't hate kebabs.
I don't hate niggers.
I just hate white people for letting them in and defending them no matter what. Especially the people in Paris that see how plagued the city become. Everytime I'm in a regular metro white are a minority. When I use the shitiest rails I'm almost the only one. It's stinks, its loud, it's dangerous but apparently it's still not enough and they want to bring more and more of shitskin until all France is like this.

All memes aside, what are Macron's politics regarding immigration? All I know is that people regard him as a centrist, I assume he won't go full Merckel.

Nice.

Same would happen in the USA had Bernie Sanders gotten the nomination.

Obama getting re-elected was the first step, Trump is the death rattle.

>France gets attacked by terrorists
>surrenders immediately
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I doubt it. Most French people (especially on the right) are I'd be happily surprised if they found it in them.

He is having an African group play a concert called magic system some group from Western Africa. This is to motivate minorities and youth to go out and vote in low turn out areas. Which are filled with blacks and Arabs.. Marine le pen is having a small event with those close to her

>Biggest Minority group

Actually they are among the smallest, and are stagnating thanks to Abortion basically allowing Black Women to commit Suicidal Genocide

La diversité est bien pierre. C'est une colonisation positive. I think those who vote pro migrants outside Paris should take the subway or the rer D.

>he actually believes this

kek

>He is having an African group play a concert called magic system some group from Western Africa. This is to motivate minorities and youth to go out and vote in low turn out areas. Which are filled with blacks and Arabs.. Marine le pen is having a small event with those close to her
Macron is having a big party

That won't happen though, as nice as it would be. People need to be eased into it. Trump will normalize it. After he takes his two terms and it can be shown that the country is way better off, we can get a further right president elected. If you go too far right it will come off as radical and even right wingers will rather vote left.

Magic System
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Every drop of French blood spilled by muslims in the next years will be their toll. No pity. No mercy. Only laughter.

Voting for a (((banker))) is the most retarded thing ever.

Can you imagine what France is going to be like in 5 years if Macron wins

It sends shivers down my spine

They aren't stagnating. If the total population of the US increases while the percentage of blacks remains the same, that means the total amount of blacks is increasing in line with the general population growth. Meanwhile, the percentage of whites and probably the total amount of whites is decreasing.

hey is that pic you? you can marry me and come over here

RARE

and nothing of value was lost

isn't paris one of the most visited places in the world? don't expect people to be actually french.

>suicidal genocide

Fratricide?

>how is this even fucking REMOTELY possible?
Jewish propaganda. Tell a lie a thousand times and people start believe it.

Green eyes are just mutaged brown eyes. Blue or Gray is masterrace

they didn't even have to attack in america, eh?

i've never read a summary this accurate about my country. It's concise but say it all at the same time. Hitler really was a wise man.

I'm with you Hans.
If Macron wins, every single attack the French suffer in the next 5 years will be personally and publicly celebrated with champagne.

Centrist like Ciudadanos. So expect ZP style mass nationalizations of niggs.

>Fratricide

Actually it is Prolicide
>Prolicide is the act of killing one's own offspring

Ce que je veux dire c'est que c'est les blancs qui choisissent et célèbre la diversité. J'en veux pas aux minorités d'essayer de profiter comme j'en veux pas au moustique d'essayer de me piquer. Les deux ne sont que des parasites.

theres alot of polacks here user

France is an islamic country, why would muslims vote against their own interests?

maybe google translating "meme magic" and "kekistan" on top of stupid frogs wasn't the way to go LOL get fucked

>That won't happen though, as nice as it would be
its happening now as a new counter culture.
>After he takes his two terms and it can be shown that the country is way better off, we can get a further right president elected
i'm skeptical to say the least. Demographic changes will prevent it.

Most people don't care about any of those things. The only important thing for normies is eating, spending, virtue signaling, and entertainment. Our salvation lies in the collapse of this liberal system.

People are stupid, iq=100. Macron had a team of people, do a survey (with a sample size of about 25000) of what the people in france want most. And guess what, he is just promising people what they want to hear. Of course he has no intention on delivering on these promises, since they are mostly contradictory, since people's wishes are mostly contradictory. For example: he wants to decrease taxes, while expanding healthcare and taking care of the poor.

MLP is a crazy bitch hated by most french ppl that's why.

>"""French""" population

>back on track

R-really?

I can tell. I can guarantee you when you are on the subway and it's only blacks and muslims in jelaba and no Asians there is no tourists.

yes, the far left has been completely BTFO in this election, so they will riots.

>60% of French people want to vote for their cultural, ethnic, and economic destruction
But Le Pen loses.

Sounds familliar right?

>>America is getting back on track
>no its really not.
Yeah it really is...see how easy that is?

This guy gets it

% of French people want to vote for ...
That means 40% want the other way, the fascist, heinous way. 2 person on 5. Unthinkable 15 years ago, a mere 1 on 6. Give it 5 more years, and it's even.
We. Are. Back.

fuck.
is everything else still good?
if it's like the uk, then it ain't that bad.

why the hell did you guys stop fucking france would litterally have the population of the usa but white if your pop didn't stop growing whyyyy

Yeah, and when we're 30% white by 2040 that'll still be 30% more than the islamic caliphate of western eurasia

They should be forced to stay beneath the La Chappelle metro station for a few days. What a redpill that was.

Le Pen is a retard, can't believe she got 40%

Fuck off ahmed

On the plus side the only ones left will be warriors

>>Most Americans voted Hillary
>How is that even fucking REMOTELY possible?
It's not. Most Americans didn't vote at all. Of the ones that did, she got more votes than Trump.

Many arent french, theyre nigger invaders. Why do you think progs and commie import them at such rates?
Also most whites are suicidal, jewified retards nowadays

Isn't 15% people who moved there to do just that?
Considering they breed quickly, probably another 5-10% 2nd gen
So it's more like 35-40%, but they allow immigrants to vote because... I don't know, feelings?

Military service to vote should be standard

> (You)
>Magic System
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bfm l'a annoncé

It's still not everywhere of course but still to much.
I convinced my so to make a lot of babies i feel like my generation (20yo) is very family oriented. I hope I'm right.

You could have checked my ID and seen that we talked about it more. i explained more

What happens when the ride ends?

Who gives a fuck about those degenerate snail eating faggots. I'm fucking tired of these frenchie threads. They've surrendered to the BBC a long time ago, who gives a fuck about them?

In the vids I've seen, she seems quite sane.
French people just excessively speak with their hands.

Its depends where you live in Paris but it's never in between once you are in an area, they are all over the subway. It's like they take the subway all day long

Heh that was me. Based

>I don't hate kebabs
>I don't hate niggers

You should

Does anyone else think it's hot that white women in Europe will forced to wear pic related soon?

Because you're a fucking victim, like everyone in this board it seems. 5 years in Paris and I've never had any single issues.

Whose really inbred you fucking Sandnigger.

good luck jean
love from the east

And Macron wins. That's what user trying to say.

i'd rather vote for a kike than a roastie