So the French are pretty much OK with pic related

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

So the French are pretty much OK with pic related.

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataclan_(theatre)#2015_terrorist_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=lo3yvn1av2E&t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
supforums.com/thread/124491636/politics
archive.is/Iz3Ov
archive.is/n4qqI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-r7bRsv4x0

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

More to come.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

french
nationalism

pick neither, frogs.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

pretty much

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

If they vote for macron, they deserve it.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

hopefully

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Would you let a fascist take charge of a nation against football supporters because they riot sometime? NO. It's a small group spoling it for the majority.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

which attack was this from

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

BATACLAAAAANN

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

And their numbers will only increase. They don't belong in france

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

look at the image.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataclan_(theatre)#2015_terrorist_attacks

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

never mind I didn't read the jpg

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Part and parcel of living in a big city

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

delet

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Don't worry lad

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

I am

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

islam
just a bunch of hooligan footballers

I'd let my boot take over your face, just because you don't deserve to use any oxygen

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

Rule Britannia, fuck your shithole. It's about time you all croaked!

Hahahaahaha!

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Why shouldn't they be? Parisians are mostly degenerate, leftist scum.

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

KEK

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

Back on earth, muhammad

William Taylor
William Taylor

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You have no idea how fucking comfy I am right now watching your country burn.

Yes, say what you want. Hhahahahahahaha

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

The British empire did nothing wrong

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

FP ALWAYS BP

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=lo3yvn1av2E&t=32s

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

They've been OK with Muslims killing whites sice Charlemagne, what makes you think anything changed?

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

getting rid of satanic degenerated devil worshippers
something bad

Thanks isis for getting rid of degeneracy

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Got insider info from the Bergs that control your country ?

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Thank god, I'm so glad there are still some countries that have sense. How hard is it to become a French citizen?

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

Your capital is already conquered

Brody Green
Brody Green

This

Obviously the french first they need a couple more million africans to enrich their non-existent french culture.
We'll have more luck in 8 years once their rape statistics are competitive with Sweden's.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Hahahahaha holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Would you let a fascist take charge of a nation
U-uhhhh yes.

William Miller
William Miller

The Bataclan Massacre women had knives inserted into their genitals and raped, men had their genitals cut off and shoved in their mouths, over 90 people tortured and murdered.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

t. Abdul

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Nigger detected.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

Oh my god kill yourself you nigger

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Really? Tokyo begs to differ

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

No idea what this means but witnessed...

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Okay, this has been fun and games but you do realize what will happen if Le Pen wins, right? Innocent people will die and minorities will lose their basic rights. This isn't le edgy game like you people want it to be, this is reality. Let's stop playing around and let Macron win.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

K

The Bataclan Massacre women had knives inserted into their genitals and raped, men had their genitals cut off and shoved in their mouths, over 90 people tortured and murdered.
Do you have a source on that,

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Bullshit, niggercocklobotomized moron.

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

praise kek for dead french fries

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

reroll for justice

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Good, they deserve it. On the plus side, after a few more years of cultural enrichment, any remaining whites will be full 14/88. Then maybe we'll be able to deal with the shitskin menace

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

monoroties that have been polluting everywhere they go and doing nothing bur causing murder and crime are going to lose rights.

Yes please. Vile subhuman muslim scum need to all get hanged. Even the children

David Ross
David Ross

I'm Ashamed of my people and my country, my gf is american, can't wait to marry her and get the best nationality ever (America). And then watching europe rot in the muslim invasion and jew manipulation. If we had the same election system than US, Le pen would have won, cuz Paris (11M people) vote massively for macron, reste of the régions votes Le Pen.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

swedecucks actually believe that civic nationalist will harm naturalized niggers' rights

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

yes its a part of their lives now
however, they will not stand for racism.
Massacring dozens is a part of live, but insulting Islam will not stand.

Cameron White
Cameron White

They'll get the heads cut off and claim it to be "progressive"

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

We can't accept intolerance with Le Pen in our coutry... She wants to reduce the immigration number to 10.000 a year :/

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

You have to go back to where you from

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

I really don't want france to die.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

It's obvious user, you reap what you sow

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

That was literally hear say from one cop at the scene. That's the only proof that torture went on..

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

get cancer and die.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

People can be white and vote Macron...raciste

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Should be <0.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Germany next to Poland
WORRY.jpg

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

10 000 too many Tbh

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

french surrendering
quelle surprise

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

When is the last time you saw an Islamist oppose extremism in public?

Gay's and Trannies don't count.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

reminder that french victims were found mutilated with their genitals cut off and stuffed in their mouths

media and lawyers tried to cover this up

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Shouldn't it be Macron l'a fait

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

because fascism is literally bad as we all know, nothing good at all comes from it.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

So you're a traitor to this country like everyone else who supports macron

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

What a racist, we can't let that happen. France must take at least 6 000 000 a year.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

Little bid more than a few rioters, kid. And this 'group' may be a majority at some point. Do you think they will have social justice programs for little Pierre when he's a minority in 2090?

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

I don't care since we have a river that seperate us from the Huns

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

You're one "NA" short senpai

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Of course not 6 millions! But Germany took 1 million last year. We could take at least 500.000 per european country to solve all the immigration problems once for all!

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

You do not seem to realize guys how fucked up our government is and how hard they try to make it worse :
- incitement to sexual debauchery by encouraging young girls to abort if they want and to use it as a banal contraceptive. Some books recommended by the Ministry of Education have explicit content, for instance they make young boys&girls (13-14yo) read details of fellatio and stuff
- every medias, every television shows are lead/managed by (((some people))), who constantly spit their hatred on Front National, saying it's all facism, nazi, etc.
we even have a law that forbide historians to make research over the period of the WW2, the Shoah, gas chambers (Loi Fabius-Gayssot)
- terrorist acts are made on purpose by government under fake flag of daesh in order to maintain people into fear and it allow them to use the emergency state which basically prevent people from protesting

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Not that bad for a guess I suppose senpai

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

The whites that vote for Macron are the whites that let their wives be fucked by niggers because they tell their husbands they do not satisfy their needs.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Only 1 million?? Hmm I think that's a little bit racist, don't you think?
Do you know how many million of africans are there in Africa? 6 000 000 per year is the bare minimum for any European country.
That is of course you're not a fascist, which I hope you're not?

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

reminder that those people were tortured and mutilated

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Nobody is. But this would never have happened without Belgium being a weak incompetent shihole.
It wasn't done by refugees but by French and Belgium nationals living in Belgium without supervision.
Le Pen couldn't have prevented this,

I'm not gonna destroy my country's economy because of this and some nigger getting lucky with a truck once.
Sorry. Not happening,

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Probably. I just used the google

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

There was an investigation and there was a national outcry. They're not okay with it.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

I agree. If your economy collapses how are you going to pay those rapists for their hard work?
Someone must please the french women and we know french men are not up to standard in that department.
You did a good job voting for Macron.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Kill yourself.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

At least we're not racist.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Honestly they deserve more if they vote for (((macron))).

Angel Long
Angel Long

Yeah let's make sure the country is sold to Macron's fellas before the migrants destroys what's left of it.

That's the best way not to be racist : turn your country a Third world shithole !

Liam Price
Liam Price

you guys used to be the most coolest people on earth and beatiful..... the cathars and le vaudois. bunch of epic character from movies games books are based on some kind of french story, and you guys tried to save christianity from the masons and now look at this fucking mess, i would fucking gladly grab a machine gun and unload all my love to all of this niggers i dont give a damm and hell doesnt exist or heaven atleast in the way they told us...... they are soulles monkeys! and god dont give a damm if you kill animals, only white people have soul

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

The future looks dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Do you think we have enough evidence to believe that torture took place and the french police hid the evidence? What does Sup Forums think?

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

You can't be too laxist, that's why I voted Macron and not Hamon. 6 millions per year is a bit much, but on 5-10 years why not

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Nationalism is what causes lunatic sandmonkeys to shoot places up in the first place. If you think it's going to save you somehow, you're sadly mistaken. It'll be used to remove what little civil liberty you had left. Vote for that crazy cunt, get your Trump, get fucked.

James Baker
James Baker

You will turn into a third world shithole. Try to maintain some pure bloodlines. 1488 Brother

Dylan King
Dylan King

Le Pen would turn the country into a third world shihole actually by destroying the economy, creating a state of quasi civil war between Muslims, leftist unions and civil servants.
It would be chaos and would do nothing to help France stay safe.
There are 7 million Muslims citizens that you can't expel. Le Pen or not.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

3 OF THEM WERE REFUGEES

anyway your economic is every day getting worse.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

lets not say anything bad about muslims otherwise they'd kill us all

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

all of the honest to god french people are voting lepen

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

the go
"National outcry"

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

Yep, that's why they proudly drape the French flag over the bodies.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

The only people okay with it are the FN voters. In fact they are happy when something like this happen because they somehow believe it will push their retarded agenda.

Look in those threads, FN voters are litterally Hoping more terrorsist attacks will happen, and they call themselves patriots

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Trump is trying to turn the US into "The Handmaid's Tale". It'll happen to the rest of the world soon enough. Fuck these conservative and spiritual sacks of shit. They're ruining my planet.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

You're the traitor

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

and this is only because of a bunch of aboveground nomad fgts who maintain the people in a constant imbecility by removing basic historic knowledge, this is horrible

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

No it's just the right number. If there 33 million women in France, how do you expect only 1 million big black africans to please them all?
I've already calculated this. That would be 33 women per every black man = too high of a ratio, they get tired.
Now if you import 6 million big black men, then it's about 5 french women per every black man. See that is a very good number.
Strong black men will be able to please them all and still have a good rest in between the breeding sessions.
Like I said, if you weren't racist you would be able to do this math yourself...

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

They are not French and you know it. Franks are French, not niggers. America was founded on an ideal of immigration and we are ourselves to the teeth. Europe for Europeans. Remove Kebab

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

underrated post

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Some Muslim fuck is going to attack the Louvre and destroy many priceless works of art soon because it's idolatry or whatever

It's going to happen. Can you ship all that stuff to America or Britain where we at least TRY to preserve Western culture? Fucking non-Anglos I swear

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Chtis
Marseillais

Litterally people everyone mocks for being imbred drunk retards

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Only the honest to god retards.

Le pen will rape that country.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

But putting those retards aside for a moment, do you have any real solution to stop your country from being attacked by terrorists once a month or is that something that's less important than some people hoping for things on the internet?

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

America or Britain where we at least TRY to preserve Western culture

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

This is France where the Muslim veil is banned in schools, for civil servants and many businesses, where the burqa is illegal and Muslims are routinely discriminated against.
Ask our Muslims if they feel cuddled.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

you know that picture is meaningless, right? It's just showing the highest amount of immigrants in each region, it's not that no part of London is mainly British.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

so you pretty much think electing le pen will prevent that from happening ever again?

it must be great being that stupid and small-minded...

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

The country is already being raped.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

It's Sup Forums there's never any source and when there is it's never reliable. How dumb are you to even ask that?

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

It's a bit caricatural and intolerant. They're not here for our women, but because they like france and want to contribute to our society.
How can we leave them living in dictatorship when they want to help us build a strong economy

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

He'll get to try.
One did and got immediately BTFO.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

What we really need is to slaughter Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindi, basically any superstitious group. Leave the atheists to repopulate with governance based on reason.

Massacre may be the only solution this time.

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

well we elected Trump

I mean what else do you want us to do

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Not in the new and total way that Le Pen will destroy it.

Asher Long
Asher Long

MACRON WINS!!!

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

nigger what the fuck does this mean, there is no explanation you fucking muslim

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Which is why we need some pro buisness policies.
Le Pen is anti buisness .

Ryder King
Ryder King

They should be discriminated against. They come from an incompatible culture.

Their religion and culture cannot co-exist with western ethics and values.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

This is why you already lost your country. You cant remove parasite without killing host.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Assassinate him.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

They're perfectly fine with this girl dying in the attack because France received so many prayers. They forgot about her anyway.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

you choose money over blood and soil
what a shame

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

Oh yes I'm sure that (((economy))) will be great comfort to the victims of the terrorists Macron will bring in!

What are a few French deaths (even if the victims are tortured, have their genitals shoved in their own mouths, are raped) as long as we have a unified (((EU)))?

Sure, children being slaughtered in the street can be sad I guess, but sadder it would be were we to refuse (((globalization)))!

Come on, things aren't that bad, look, the (((media))) says so!

I have little sympathy for the French - while I don't wish any ill on them, they do deserve everything that's coming for them, unfortunately.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

It's going to happen again and it'll be bigger and more organized. Or they'll just fly a fucking plane into it. Either way, I 100% guarantee the Mona Lisa and other works will be destroyed in our lifetimes.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

We got what? about 7-8% muslims here. That's too much imho but that's far from "losing your country".
/Pol never change.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

white skin blond hair here, gonna do my best

Jace Young
Jace Young

Unfit deserve to perish

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

It makes literally 0 difference who's "in charge" (ie. who (((they))) let us pretend is in charge)

Trump was just a hail mary "well maybe this time he'll actually be able to change things and keep his promises, even though presidential candidates lie every time, this is literally our last shot and Hillary is basically the antichrist"

But of course it was all smoke and mirrors. It was just our only shot.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

you elected Drumpf the con artist

what changed because he talks about Islam? America still has millions of muslims living in it and will have more terror

it's the same in france

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

It survived 2 world wars. It will survive a handful of suicidal goat fuckers.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Holy shit are you cumdrunk you dumb shit? You know African sperm can lower your iq you are what you eat after all

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

While your trips give me hope, those were Germans who actually did value Western culture. Mudslimes do not and actively go out of their way to destroy art like that

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

true. If some more children die in terror attacks, then so be it. Atleast you are on the correct side and morally superior! It probably won't be your daughter. Just someone else's.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

True, true. Le Pen is better than (((Macron))), but she's still a sellout. She's left the FN in order to appear "moderate" and tried to get the party to support LGBTs and you-know-whos before she left:
archive.is/Iz3Ov
archive.is/n4qqI

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

MY VISITORS ARE DEEEAADDDD!!!

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

nevermind, I didn't read the full chain because I'm retarded, sorry.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

France: Most disgraceful country in the world. Mandatory prayer mats for faggot frog cucks.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

France is still in a better state than England, honestly.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Wie schlagkräftig...

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

It isn't in the slightest.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

That's too much

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

How so ?

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Oy vey! If you don't want your women raped by niggers and Arabs, your little girls and boys sodomized by muslims, and your country forcibly converted to Islam... then you're a racist Islamphope.

David Davis
David Davis

People here would make fun of America for becoming majority non-white, but any western country would be okay with that.

People just don't care.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

oh they don't feel cuddled, that changes everything!

kys

pic related someone in that picture does not feel cuddled too I guess.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

a muslim himself said on TV it was more 15-20% because they have many children per family.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-r7bRsv4x0

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

This absolutely the most niave way of perceiving this problem and I very much hope you pull your head from your ass.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

you literally lives in a nanny Orwellian state governed by pedophiles full of pedophiles protected by the police because they are brown or because they are knights of the Queen with a muslim mayor of your capital city...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit