So the French are pretty much OK with pic related

So the French are pretty much OK with pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataclan_(theatre)#2015_terrorist_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=lo3yvn1av2E&t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More to come.

>french
>nationalism

pick neither, frogs.

pretty much

If they vote for macron, they deserve it.

hopefully

Would you let a fascist take charge of a nation against football supporters because they riot sometime? NO. It's a small group spoling it for the majority.

which attack was this from

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

BATACLAAAAANN

And their numbers will only increase. They don't belong in france

look at the image.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataclan_(theatre)#2015_terrorist_attacks

never mind I didn't read the jpg

Part and parcel of living in a big city

delet

Don't worry lad

I am

>islam
>just a bunch of hooligan footballers

I'd let my boot take over your face, just because you don't deserve to use any oxygen

Rule Britannia, fuck your shithole. It's about time you all croaked!

Hahahaahaha!

Why shouldn't they be? Parisians are mostly degenerate, leftist scum.

KEK

Back on earth, muhammad

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You have no idea how fucking comfy I am right now watching your country burn.

Yes, say what you want. Hhahahahahahaha

The British empire did nothing wrong

FP ALWAYS BP

youtube.com/watch?v=lo3yvn1av2E&t=32s

They've been OK with Muslims killing whites sice Charlemagne, what makes you think anything changed?

>getting rid of satanic degenerated devil worshippers
>something bad

Thanks isis for getting rid of degeneracy

Got insider info from the Bergs that control your country ?

Thank god, I'm so glad there are still some countries that have sense. How hard is it to become a French citizen?

Your capital is already conquered

This

Obviously the french first they need a couple more million africans to enrich their non-existent french culture.
We'll have more luck in 8 years once their rape statistics are competitive with Sweden's.

Hahahahaha holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Would you let a fascist take charge of a nation
U-uhhhh yes.

The Bataclan Massacre women had knives inserted into their genitals and raped, men had their genitals cut off and shoved in their mouths, over 90 people tortured and murdered.

>t. Abdul

Nigger detected.

Oh my god kill yourself you nigger

Really? Tokyo begs to differ

No idea what this means but witnessed...

Okay, this has been fun and games but you do realize what will happen if Le Pen wins, right? Innocent people will die and minorities will lose their basic rights. This isn't le edgy game like you people want it to be, this is reality. Let's stop playing around and let Macron win.

K
>
>The Bataclan Massacre women had knives inserted into their genitals and raped, men had their genitals cut off and shoved in their mouths, over 90 people tortured and murdered.
Do you have a source on that,

Bullshit, niggercocklobotomized moron.

praise kek for dead french fries

reroll for justice

Good, they deserve it. On the plus side, after a few more years of cultural enrichment, any remaining whites will be full 14/88. Then maybe we'll be able to deal with the shitskin menace

>monoroties that have been polluting everywhere they go and doing nothing bur causing murder and crime are going to lose rights.

Yes please. Vile subhuman muslim scum need to all get hanged. Even the children

I'm Ashamed of my people and my country, my gf is american, can't wait to marry her and get the best nationality ever (America). And then watching europe rot in the muslim invasion and jew manipulation. If we had the same election system than US, Le pen would have won, cuz Paris (11M people) vote massively for macron, reste of the régions votes Le Pen.

>swedecucks actually believe that civic nationalist will harm naturalized niggers' rights

yes its a part of their lives now
however, they will not stand for racism.
Massacring dozens is a part of live, but insulting Islam will not stand.

They'll get the heads cut off and claim it to be "progressive"

We can't accept intolerance with Le Pen in our coutry... She wants to reduce the immigration number to 10.000 a year :/

You have to go back to where you from

I really don't want france to die.

It's obvious user, you reap what you sow

That was literally hear say from one cop at the scene. That's the only proof that torture went on..

get cancer and die.

People can be white and vote Macron...raciste

Should be

>Germany next to Poland
WORRY.jpg

10 000 too many Tbh

>french surrendering
quelle surprise

When is the last time you saw an Islamist oppose extremism in public?

Gay's and Trannies don't count.

reminder that french victims were found mutilated with their genitals cut off and stuffed in their mouths

media and lawyers tried to cover this up

Shouldn't it be Macron l'a fait

>because fascism is literally bad as we all know, nothing good at all comes from it.

So you're a traitor to this country like everyone else who supports macron

What a racist, we can't let that happen. France must take at least 6 000 000 a year.

Little bid more than a few rioters, kid. And this 'group' may be a majority at some point. Do you think they will have social justice programs for little Pierre when he's a minority in 2090?

I don't care since we have a river that seperate us from the Huns

You're one "NA" short senpai

Of course not 6 millions! But Germany took 1 million last year. We could take at least 500.000 per european country to solve all the immigration problems once for all!

You do not seem to realize guys how fucked up our government is and how hard they try to make it worse :
- incitement to sexual debauchery by encouraging young girls to abort if they want and to use it as a banal contraceptive. Some books recommended by the Ministry of Education have explicit content, for instance they make young boys&girls (13-14yo) read details of fellatio and stuff
- every medias, every television shows are lead/managed by (((some people))), who constantly spit their hatred on Front National, saying it's all facism, nazi, etc.
> we even have a law that forbide historians to make research over the period of the WW2, the Shoah, gas chambers (Loi Fabius-Gayssot)
- terrorist acts are made on purpose by government under fake flag of daesh in order to maintain people into fear and it allow them to use the emergency state which basically prevent people from protesting

Not that bad for a guess I suppose senpai

The whites that vote for Macron are the whites that let their wives be fucked by niggers because they tell their husbands they do not satisfy their needs.

Only 1 million?? Hmm I think that's a little bit racist, don't you think?
Do you know how many million of africans are there in Africa? 6 000 000 per year is the bare minimum for any European country.
That is of course you're not a fascist, which I hope you're not?

reminder that those people were tortured and mutilated

Nobody is. But this would never have happened without Belgium being a weak incompetent shihole.
It wasn't done by refugees but by French and Belgium nationals living in Belgium without supervision.
Le Pen couldn't have prevented this,

I'm not gonna destroy my country's economy because of this and some nigger getting lucky with a truck once.
Sorry. Not happening,

Probably. I just used the google

There was an investigation and there was a national outcry. They're not okay with it.

I agree. If your economy collapses how are you going to pay those rapists for their hard work?
Someone must please the french women and we know french men are not up to standard in that department.
You did a good job voting for Macron.

Kill yourself.

At least we're not racist.

Honestly they deserve more if they vote for (((macron))).

Yeah let's make sure the country is sold to Macron's fellas before the migrants destroys what's left of it.

That's the best way not to be racist : turn your country a Third world shithole !

you guys used to be the most coolest people on earth and beatiful..... the cathars and le vaudois. bunch of epic character from movies games books are based on some kind of french story, and you guys tried to save christianity from the masons and now look at this fucking mess, i would fucking gladly grab a machine gun and unload all my love to all of this niggers i dont give a damm and hell doesnt exist or heaven atleast in the way they told us...... they are soulles monkeys! and god dont give a damm if you kill animals, only white people have soul

The future looks dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo

Do you think we have enough evidence to believe that torture took place and the french police hid the evidence? What does Sup Forums think?

You can't be too laxist, that's why I voted Macron and not Hamon. 6 millions per year is a bit much, but on 5-10 years why not

Nationalism is what causes lunatic sandmonkeys to shoot places up in the first place. If you think it's going to save you somehow, you're sadly mistaken. It'll be used to remove what little civil liberty you had left. Vote for that crazy cunt, get your Trump, get fucked.

You will turn into a third world shithole. Try to maintain some pure bloodlines. 1488 Brother

Le Pen would turn the country into a third world shihole actually by destroying the economy, creating a state of quasi civil war between Muslims, leftist unions and civil servants.
It would be chaos and would do nothing to help France stay safe.
There are 7 million Muslims citizens that you can't expel. Le Pen or not.

3 OF THEM WERE REFUGEES

anyway your economic is every day getting worse.

>lets not say anything bad about muslims otherwise they'd kill us all

all of the honest to god french people are voting lepen

>the go
"National outcry"

Yep, that's why they proudly drape the French flag over the bodies.