It's over

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

lalibre.be/actu/france/election-presidentielle-la-participation-a-17h-a-65-30-un-niveau-historiquement-bas-590eec10cd70022542ad7cce
youtube.com/watch?v=hgL21mDftyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fremskrittspartiet
swap with Alliansen (although they just started and probs wont get many votes)

Silly aquafresh, the future belongs to the East.

Yup. Fascism will not win.

what do you expect from decades of unchecked political correctness where you can't even have a discussion about the truth without being branded as an outcast for wrongthink

Proves point

>Yup. Fascism will not win.

Oh yes it will and it will come in the form of beards, burkhas and Shariah police patrolling the streets while you stand by and laugh nervously.

They made this poll to discourage the Le Pen voters who haven't voted yet from voting. How can't Sup Forums see this

that's nice right? no degeneracy

Geert Wilders is not one of us and should not be on that list.

idiot lol

HAVE A GEERTPILL NEGERFLIKKER

no they did this so the macron voters stay home. Jew can't see his own tricks.

No beer, no women and no music either. I don't give a shit about degeneracy as long as it doesn't affect me.

Eiffel tower will make a nice minaret at least.

I won't say anything on the others, but Salvini is a useless retard. He can't save shit.

After LeDesaster Sup Forumsnazi on suicide watch, no one of the remaining is even close to win or be boderline meaningfull.
>When all pro LePen comments are filled by non french people
>TopKEK

Geert Wilders is a stupid kike, we've all dropped on him for Thierry Baudet.

Nigel Farage, Uk is leaving the EU
Norbert Hofer, almost got in and the current Austrian is fucking himself over.
Geert Wilders, gained more seats and expands the amount of provinces he is working in.
Marine le Pen meh we will see
Frauke Petry yeah she is fucking pregnant, also she stepped down from being leader of that party not from politics complelty.

stop believing in a political solution

>no beer
drugs are degenerate
>no women?
are you retarded? women need to listen to everything you say if we are going to have sharia.

I feel like this is all a big win win situation. If you Euros cuck themselves into oblivion, they get what they deserve, if they don't fine as well. I just want them to suffer the consequences of their actions.

I know.

Siv Jensen må gå av som leder nå hvis FRP skal ha noen fremtid.

lalibre.be/actu/france/election-presidentielle-la-participation-a-17h-a-65-30-un-niveau-historiquement-bas-590eec10cd70022542ad7cce

Macron's 60% are not statistically important because it's based on Outre-Mer, Canada and U.S. votes.

Yes, they all were civic cucks anyway. None said they were going to deport the mudskins anyway so they would have only delayed the inevitable.

>Fascism
>Those cucks
lol

if you don't like alcohol and music yes.

when did beer become a drug?

Shut up, Ahmed. Why would I want one unfit woman in a plastic bag if I can have many who willfully submit instead of sucking my dick in fear of being stone.

At least we'll be able to fuck 24/7 with our 8 wives if they don't kill us for being infidels.

>that flag
>"Shut up Ahmed"

Jusr let it die.

As if the netherlands weren't worse...

This just means the reckoning will be more violent

>fascism

>here we go again with modern made up bullshit

>
checkem

Stop masturbating

The worst that will happoen in the Netherlands is someone will hijack a bakfiet loaded with hagelslag and drive it into a fully-packed pannekoekenhaus

happy endings for everyone

I don't understand what this picture is supposed to present. Do people (who clearly don't understand our political system) actually believe that Farage could have ever become PM

you must be a special kind of stupid if you truly believe that Germany right now is doing better than Netherlands. More than one fucking million refugees

>Le let's vote for Jews meme

Atleast Germs are conservative and you are liberal cancer. Kys

Do you honestly think there will be a reckoning? When? Oh look our continent is 70% Muslim because none of us had babies, lets chimp out! We'll totally win!

Brexit won. Hofer was running for president, which is a ceremonial position. Wilders gained seats and so did Baudet/Hiddema. Le Pen will win. AfD will gain seats. At least one of the others will be a surprise total victory, mark my words.

That's why I moved to the East

>Sweden

Don't even try.

Even better. Of the remaining 30%, 29 would think it is racist to fight back.

It is better for everyone if French fascism stays dead. It is even more of a joke than the Italian version.

It has the same amount of peacock parades and faithless catholism but the incompetent militarism is replaced by unfounded pride in French language.

We're talking about Germany and the Cuckerlands, retard

Hows Korea? With the weirdo presidents and crazy neighbors..

Asking for a friend.

This is exactly how we will win. We need worse leaders in order to produce the conditions necessary for revolt. Le Pen wasn't going to do shit, and neither is Trump. One person can't fix this. Millions need to be involved, and the only way for that to happen is for things to get worse. Stopping muslim and hispanic immigration is useless now. The ones already here will outbreed us in 50 years. We need conditions that will allow expulsion of the ones already in the West.

You don't have the right to call us 'Cuckerlands' and liberals if you live in an absolutely cancerous shithole like Sweden.

You are though, especially compared to Germany. Go suck Jamals dick now bitch

If Europoors can't even vote against Islamization while they are the majority, they surely will succeed in physically fighting back in the manner of your wet stormfront fantasy...

It's not over. Things have to get to critical for libtards to wake up. Once that happens, expect the racewar.

I hope you are not a white piggu.

Sadly it won't happen

I really don't care about Europe. In fact, I want Germany and France infested to the point where it triggers a reckoning. And if it doesn't happen, I live in a state that's 99% white and will remain that way in my lifetime.

>I don't want to live in a Sharia infested hellhole, so I'm gonna move to the World War III hotspot

You missed Bolsonaro, OP.

2018 é logo ali.

It won the second it existed. As time passes, society will. When one order rises, another will rise to challenge it. You will never escape this cycle.

You're gonna have to start secularizing Muslims. It's Europe's only hope.

Fuck you weak cuck. You defeatist faggots are worse than the marxists and islamists. Stop being a weak morale killing fucking loser.

>digits

Kek wills it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgL21mDftyM

Petry did not quit politics you mongo

MACRON WINS!!!

>being this naive

Might be nice in the very, very long run when we manage to repair the damage done by low-IQ Arabs to th eEuropean gene pool, and correct/dismantle some of the more retarded aspects of Islam, but in the short run it'll mean untold loss and suffering of all we hol,d dear, and in the long run it will also mean a loss of our heritage and what it means to be the west.