Explain this wh*tes

>Southern Europe is white an shieeeeeeeeet
>Greece is also whiteeeeeee an shiet (we wuz grekz btw ancient grekz wuz blond :)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define white

>>Southern Europe is white an shieeeeeeeeet
t. southern europe

only light blue is white.
thank god we're sarmatian

praise ahura mazda

No, because that light blue includes green which according to Varg is brown.

light skin with light eyes and light hair (optionally)
I DON'T CLAIM TO BE E*ROPEAN

just kys

White= European. It's not that hard to figure out.

>had to make another thread just to shit on Greeks
Feeling kinda honoured here desu.

Varg is a fucking retard, green eyes are more of a white trait than blue eyes are.

>Southern Europe is white
>[citation needed]

>Places with more exposure to sun, have people with dark colored eyes.

Do they teach evolution in roach land?

Good. 'Coz you ain't.

>More than 75% of people in Hampshire have blue/green eyes

No, just no.

Well at least somebody remembers you...

>Crimea
Explain

You know they were attacked and raped by Muslims repeatedly right?

That's why Southern Europe tends to be less welcoming toward immigrants than Northern Europe. They've had to deal with Muslims and their shit for a long time.

Former kebab tatar (Crimean khaganate) land CLAY'ed by superior whites, russkies

Having a retard for a neighbor is both a blessing and a curse so meh.

Turks are just salty they aren't OTTOMAN N shit anymore. All they are is wannabe europeans

Are you retarded?
The Osman empire enslaved millions of European ( janicaren army, slave trade) waht means that the white Turks are decents of European , and if i acknowledged your history right the white Turks are the ruling class in Turkey waht means that European rules Turkey.
Right . . RIGHT hahahaha

Nah. It's not about fixed colours but the amount of melanin in the iris.
No melanin produces pure light blue eyes, and the more you've got the darker the colour.
Blue

We Southern Europeans aren't Whites

Whites are cucks and mongrels

Then how are green eyes the rarest colour of eye?

>light skin with light eyes and light hair (optionally)
WE IZ WHITE N SHIEEET

Ever seen someone with true green eyes?
Look up close and you'll realise they're a mix of other colours, mainly grey and brown.

cringe ulan cringe you fucking imbecile
We want europeans to be our rapeslaves again.
feels good not being a subhuman
>rapebaby excuses
yes i'm sure you wuz whitez then you got exposured to sun
fucking subhuman, we will genocide your kind.

Sure, but green eyes are still the rarest
If it was strictly a "more pigment" thing then they'd be a lot more common

>Look at those autistic shit that doesn't make a sense
cringe

>Define white
Not Sweden.

Is pic related nigger white?
According to your criteria he is.

>I am not Arab i'm 100% white
>look at this albino nigger lol

Well that sucks

There is no green eye genes that you inherit and then are born with green eyes, as I said it's the amount of melanin in the iris.
They're rare in the sense that you need the right amount of melanin distributed evenly, but most of what people would call green eyes are not really green but a mix of brown/grey.

>eye colour has anything to do with being white

fuck off divide and conquer kike

you know...I'm curious.
if that black albino and a pure aryan woman had children, would those children be white thanks to the recessive gene in the black albino?

I am Aryan tribe Iberian not sure what op is on about not mena although aryan ancestor might have had some concubines

ok by that logic turks,central asians, arabs, persians, caucasians, northern africans are also white

>WH*TE LOGIC

Actually you do inherit green eyes.

All roaches need to be deported to /bant/

Mexican

> brown eyes
> dark hair
get off my fucking board you disgusting nigger

all wh*te subhumans should be genocided and deported to mars

/bant/ is fucking gay because of that name.

Are you fucking retarded

I didn't say "everyone who doesn't have blue eyes is also white"
If your ancestry is european you are white, white means european

I'm iberian not Mexican in least

Varg would argue that some "Europeans" got enriched by non- Europeans

congratulations turkroach
you managed to taint half of europe's genepool

> Here, let me help you

White is not a european concept it's an american meme. Europeans are blond, brown haired, red haired, black haired, blue eyed, brown eyed, pale skinned, tanned, whatev.

oh look it's another

>I have no idea about how people spread through Europe

thread

fun fact: light skin genetics spread through Most of Europe after evolving near the Caucasus, then through the middle east then to Southern Europe

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

>But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

>Then, the first farmers from the Near East arrived in Europe; they carried both genes for light skin. As they interbred with the indigenous hunter-gatherers, one of their light-skin genes swept through Europe, so that central and southern Europeans also began to have lighter skin. The other gene variant, SLC45A2, was at low levels until about 5800 years ago when it swept up to high frequency.

The only exception is the Nordic countries where light skin genes came straight from the Caucasus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5

The earliest known sample of the threonine allele is 13,000 years old from Satsurblia Cave in Georgia.[13] The allele was widespread from Anatolia to Iran at the beginning of the Neolithic, and was introduced to Europe with the arrival of the first farmers from this region about 8,000 years ago.[14][15]

So,does pale skin, light eyes, and light hair mean white?
And in turn, does darker skin, dark eyes and dark hair mean non white?
OR IS IT JUST RANDOM GENETIC MUTATIONS THAT PASSED ON DUE TO THE ENVIRONMENT EACH TRIBE EVOLVED IN
I want your underdeveloped brain to really think, I know you are inbred by this is basic genetics.

>look at that shit that makes no sense

It's okay Achmed.

wrong
shit skin detected
this is not your place
go back to africa
fucking nigger

American mongrel

As far as I'm concerned if it looks white and fights for the interests of whites, then it's white

wrong

Ah yes the aggressive stupidity of the turkroach

It's expected since Turkroaches are the product of countless centuries of Arabs, Turks, and Mongols raping native Anatolians not to mention centuries of Islamic enforced inbreeding.

It's a miracle Turkey

What a bunch of retards you guys are. Inform yourself before talking.
There is no green eyes gene, you inherit many genes which regulate pigmentation and with the right combination "green" eyes happen.

Ι should have expected such a reaction from an inbred roach, thinking really is not your strong point

why are there so many niggers that are cross eyed?
The majority of cross eyed people I have seen have been black.

>WE IZ WHITEZZZZZZ
this is why we destroyed your empire

You see Turkey *was* Anatolian at one point speaking Indo-European language

then they were conquered and raped by Arabs, Turks, and Mongols and came to worship their masters

pretty sad stuff, but the result is the low IQ shithole you see today.

Most commonly it's a sign that the mother was drinking during pregnancy

>Taking anyone seriously on /po/ of all places
>ESPECIALLY a Turk
First day here mate?

that's a nice fantasy you've got there.

>There is no green eyes gene, you inherit many genes which regulate pigmentation and with the right combination "green" eyes happen.

Yes and this combination can be inherited through many generations and remain the same. So you CAN inherit green.

You could not do shit against Spanish empire roach man

yes my friend don't take me seriously.
after all, you're white.

>this is why we destroyed your empire
you didnt do shit, the venetians did, you just came in and took the remaining ruins.
you have not defeated any country that is not already in ruins in the last 600 years
that's why in most engagements we destroyed you
because you are subhumans

Sure Mehmet,now go join your brethren under my fridge.

You see eastern Kurd tollia?
That went west and now you have roachie.

Somehow I already have sympathy with you, you can only hate and suppress but to create a empire you need us European.
How shameful you have to feel if you realize that you have to steal to be respected.
A heart for turks

>They estimate the weights for the migration events predicted to originate from the East Asian branch into current-day Turkey was at 21.7%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

>recently voted to be ruled by a dictator
>intelligent

when will you wake up and stand up against wh*tes you delusional shitskins

woops wrongs pic

Reminder

I don't give a fuck if i'm asian or not
I can be anything, but not wh*te.

Light hair includes Ashblonde, and Ashblonde is just a mix between yellow and brown. Sweden's population was only 23% Yellow haired 100 years ago.

So according to this basque people, one of the eldest populations in Europe, if not the most, aren´t white cause they don´t have 50%+ blue eyes?

SO YUZ TELLIN ME WE Z WHITE

Muh whiteness ooga booga desu senpai.

also reminder

I take you've never visited those countries, have you?

Your second Ottoman empire dream is over, Achmef, go back to make my kebab.

Proofs?

don't you see the point? those areas exposed to more sun light have darker eye colors.

what a stupid thing racism is. in all its forms.

nigger why did you download the thumbnail

>The Roman historian Suetonius describes Caesar as "tall of stature with a fair complexion, shapely limbs, a somewhat full face, and keen black eyes".

According to this the most famous European of all time wasn't white

>whites are evil

Modern Turks are just Anatolians. Anatolians were Indo-Europeans (whites) who were raped by invading Mongoloids and turned into the weird racial blender that is modern Turkey

you are both inbred and part Mongoloid rape baby

hope you are proud

According to the retarded Nordicist that is Varg Vikerness, Arabs are half-white, half-Black, southern Europeans are quarter-black, and Nordics are pure Neanderthal Uebermenschen.
He doesn't have any facts to back anything of this up, his only argument is that blacks have brown eyes and black hair ... Needless to say that this is ridiculous.

thank allah i'm 0% white

Roaches used to be med Europeans before Kurds made them 70% caucases

You make me laugh Ahmed.
> Yeah revolution against the white,yeah we're wuz kingzz yeah ... Hey shitskin Brothers where are you?

European ancestry

wrong

So I guess the Romans and Greeks who started western civilisation were niggers. That doesn't really work to your advantage. Unless you claim that they were actually Nordics, which is utterly retarded.

You will be 30% med which is what moves you.

Whities are subhumans
Browns and Asians are nice
Blacks are strong