I am Richard Spencer. Ask me anything

I am Richard Spencer. Ask me anything.

Do you like ford or gm?

Did Mike Enoch divorce his Jewish wife?

how much does the cia pay you

Why are you so low-test

Why do you attention whore like a 16 year old girl?
All white people are paying for the pageantry of nazis why do you insist on making the same mistakes?
Its almost like you WANT To make white people look bad, I cant imagine why (((Someone))) would do that.

This was Ahmed Mohammad's dad right?

GM.

He did. He drinks a lot and cries, but we still love him.

More than enough, plus my trust fund is killer.

Because I do crossfit

>He did. He drinks a lot and cries, but we still love him.
Why did he divorce her?

Are you gay? It's cool if you're gay, man. I understand you have a family, which is great since you're White, but you kind of give off a huge gay vibe.

What kind of potato did you take the picture with?

will you be timestamping with pic of the scar on the side of your head, sir

I'm not an attention whore anymore than other social theorists. The pageantry of nazi's is just a recruiting tool for NEETs and women who are upset with men. You're Canadian, I don't expect you to have an un-cucked mind that would understand this.

Yes?

Because deep down she's a JAP. Plus, she doesn't do anal.

Quiet down, men are talking.

Opperdoezer Ronde

"Henry Wolff" vs Nathan Damigo.

Which one is cooler?

>Because deep down she's a JAP
but he didnt realize this when he married her? did he seriously not know she was a jew? that proves that he's literally retarded

Like I'm going to ask a larper a legit question.
Proofs or gtfo

Do you dismiss the idea of maintaining individual "white" groups like say the dutch? i don't want to see Europe lose its unique differences.

Henry. Honestly, Nathan causes a lot of problems in the movement. On top of being a pure manlet, he's hot headed and it's difficult even for us to carry on a conversation.

Ok.

Can you provide a detailed list of everything that has penetrated your anus throughout your lifetime?

>No timestamp

Ignore this Larper

Are you a closet homosexual who has fantasies about sucking black cock?
>that would explain a lot if true

Fuck no. This is what we need. Europe can be a pure ethnostate if it purges it's liberal bullshit. All we need is for DT to drop a few more bombs in the right places, flood europe with violate Khaled's, and bam! we have the basis for our separation etched into the minds of young white men and women.

Kek.

time stamp you faggot

Why werent you at the last JT backyard bbq?

If Milo girly punched you how many hours would you cry for?

Have you seen Mike Enoch's 23andme? I bet his blood echoes

Explain pls.

Hey everyone, I'm also Richard Spencer. Here's a real life pic of me, so you know I'm not larping. I am visiting Canada for research and gay sex...I mean just research.
AMA

Unless you associate your white identity movement with cartoon/hollywood neo nazis its a Jewish plot,
also people that look like stereotypes from a Jewish nightmare on twitter trying to convince you that the only thing left for white people is the street game are not government agents .....

I've been at the cottage in Minnesota. Family time.

You don't think I could take Milo? Cmon.

Truthfully, most of us haven't taken it. We don't see how that disqualifies our opinions. The world has been so muddled that it's extremely likely all of us have some level of mongrel genes, but it can and should be reversed over generations in an ethnostate.

ok its obvious you're not spencer from that reply.
but still,
>Europe can be a pure ethnostate if it purges it's liberal bullshit
are you saying there is no room for individual ethonostates within europe? that was really my question.

Give them eastern Europe, those people are dogs anyway.

Your wife is turkic and your kids are going to look like central asians, how does that make you feel?

Would you support people doing mini ethno-states in the U.S. ? Such as a bunch of people forming a "Kekistan" or whatever derivative form of Kek by acquiring land/towns? What about acquiring land on a different country to form ethno-states?

>On top of being a pure manlet
hey spencer how tall is nathan

and the term is turbomanlet

Bullshit Larper. If not, you got some milky tits bruv. Stop drinking milk and do some chest flies. I believed you were mossad until i saw those C cups

Whats with the hair

are you richard spencer?

>Give them eastern Europe, those people are dogs anyway.
who is them?
ill rephrase it once more. if the dutch decided to say no more non-dutch people allowed would you be okay with that. despite that kicking out "other whites"?

Spit or swallow?
What do you do when you finish sucking a dick?

>I am Richard Spencer
I don't believe you, and that image doesn't pass the reverse image search test.

Mike and I like to get drunk and map out what it would look like. We'd like to include some of America's greater beauties, but in reality it's only actually possible in the south. This poses a lot of problems because by and large it's composed of angry, drunk, white stupid males already. That's not the image we want to create. Idaho is realistic, but no one cares about Idaho.

dyel?

Shooped.

Absolutely.

Ok?

how tall is nathan damigo

we seem to think he's like 5' 5", is that true

>Because I do crossfit
Best meme

It's very true. He tries to control what you all see of him because he's so embarrassed.

so that makes you 5' 10" right

Why do you want supranational union for white people? Don't you believe in the sovereignty of different European ethnic groups? Seems you just want another Soviet Union.
And why do you deny the Holodomor?

kek when manlets try to shit on someone 2 inches shorter than them by calling manlet.

Look at that picture.
And you're gonna tell me you AREN'T gay?
Who the hell are you even fooling at this point?

what you think about the real movement called alt-right(AMRen, race realism, reaction) being turned into "neo-nazi" bullshit? Do you belive that this stupid nazi roleplay that the movement turned into has any future? What about NRX, are they fucked also, or it has a future?

He's wearing special shoes. I'm 6'0" and a bit.

Clearly nothing gets past you. -_-

First of all, I'm not going to AMRen, it's for losers and posers. And I really don't care if you're into it because you have an authoritarian fetish. Right now this is a numbers game. More is always exposure. NRX still has a future. We're all re-branding since DT is turning out to be a failure.

why did you let a cuck punch you in the face and just stand there???

Honestly that was really embarassing for the white race the guy looked like some slimy little bolivian faggot you could have beat the fuck out of him and maybe earned some pride instead of shame.

i hate it so much white people are the only people on the planet denied an identity and every time decent people like amren try, the fuck head nazi saluting people take it, one day im going to punish them when this is over, they are apart of the white people problem killing us

Do you realize White Nationalism is what we need? We have a right to a future and homelands, not only exist

That's all for now folks. I have a lunch date with a cute reporter in 45. I need to shower and do some curls for the girl.

If you have an questions, just screenshot and post to my twitter or any of ours. I'll get back to you.

Signing off. Heil Victory.

He married her when he was a normie libertarian. Quite a few years before even starting to think about shit like this.

Thanks for the timestamp, larper.

Hey Richard, would you fight back against the guy who sucker punch you? Also, what do you think about the alt-right women spawning in goytube?

Is a white having a child with a Filipino wrong?

>running away when people point out you're 5' 10"
>making up some stupid excuse about "special shoes"
ur a manlet dicky

1) Jared Taylor made more for the white movement than any of those so called "alt-right". Without race realism the Alt-right is nothing, without race realism this stupid movement has no meaning, Taylor did the most for the movement by spreading those ideas and defending them.

2) Trump is the president now, he is nothing more than this. He is doing what he can do in this position, he can't do what he wants.

>Is a white having a child with a Filipino wrong?
Fucking YES bong, YES. Breeding with a flip is VERY WRONG.
South Asians are the literal retards of Asia, and 86IQ flips are the worst among them.

Why are you such a huge spacker?
Saged.

reminder to post this in every spencer thread

spencer is a MANLET

i think something will happen in the near future to some part of that movement, so many people talking shit claiming they speak for white people, and just associate our identity with wanting to kill niggers and gas jews, there will be some false flag eventually, also they might do it to the anti-fa terrorists at another one of these rallys that people are increasingly getting pumped up about....
being an edgelord on Sup Forums is one thing but taking that kind of attitude into the real world firing up dumb arses on both side and nazi larping at rallys well this is bad news

i heard you reject ethnonationalism. Is that true? If yes why?

>tfw you triggered Richard Spencer by calling him a fag

Why did you sperg out at the NPI conference after Trumps election and why did you suddenly start attacking ethnonationalism? You completely destroy all the shitlibs that argue with you, but then you ruin your credibility by doing dumb shit.