EVERYONE GET IN HERE - NOT THE FRENCH

Right, men.

The path ahead is obvious. We must go to war with France again. This time not to liberate them but for kek and to rape their women and shove their cheese up their bums.

Americans, Australians, New Zealanders, and all other Anglophile are herewith Generals, Admirals, and Commanders. Gurkhas, Black, Asians, and all other darkies are to be given special ops stealth status because the frogs will welcome them with open arms, allow them into their homes to rape their daughters and let them eat all the cheese anyway.

All other sympathising Europeans with the Anglophone cause are to be allowed to do things like type, send telegrams, and maybe handle a submarine periscope after hours while we English-speaking gentlemen dine in our quarters. DO NOT TRUST THE GERMANS. Swedes are ok. They can eat with us. Ditto Dutch (some) but NOT Spanish.

Clear the decks. War has come. May Glorious Britain Rule Triumphant. God Save The Queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVSACs0BkUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nuke calais

We should just divide France between Britain, Italy, Germany and Spain.

I will fight for Westminster if the Queen will have me. For the Glory of our Commonwealth boys we need to recolonize and bring order back to civilization.

Thanks bro
SAVOIA AND NIZZA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why devide? it could all be ours senpai

Border gore primarily. And Elsass Lothringen rightfully belongs to German. They should always be our ally once they find their way.

The Empire will rise anew.

>Rape their women
I'm in , where should I sign?

Angevin Empire when?

But if we take it all, we could then keep it from germany. until they actually find their way, they still got a long way to go.

But i dont think Germany would let anyone fuck over france since they are best buds in the EU now.

Fucking up the French at War again.

Glorious.

Why are French boulevards lined with trees ?
> So the germans can march in the shade.

>to rape their women and shove their cheese up their bums.

but thats already happening.

It's bad form to invade a country that's already surrendered lad

Some of you guys in this thread are hilarious kek

oi cunt, ill bash yer fukin head in
swear on me mum
just com over here
ill rek ya cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=iVSACs0BkUU

Cmon guys, we should do it for the people of the world, they want it they just dont know it yet.
It would make a great gift for Her Majesty if we rebuild Her Empire.

Colonial Brit and Native Englander here, Theresa won't back it.

You must form a strong right wing party with clear values but a sensible economic policy.

Plz do it, watching and voting by mail is all I can do.

Count me in lad.

You know you want to join us in defeating the French, Kraut.

Can't believe I forgot bloody Canada.

Forgive me, oh noble brother that shares our Glorious Queen.

From sea to shining sea Canada is with thee.

Sounds good Gweilo

Bhudda save the gweilo queen.

God save the Queen, and show no reservation towards her enemies.

Cannot ignore these trips my anglo father. When do we embark for war?

Bosh insurgent here , men.

On your guard.

fpbp

I see we have rebels here attempting to save face before the British reclamation of North America.

You can join us in this world, but do understand that if you do, EVERY Aryan must donate blood for our Anglo thirst, we could come to some mutually beneficial agreement.

How do you think The Queen lives for so long? if you wont give it to us, we will come and take it.

*annex

FTFY

Rightful English clay

no

Like in Waterloo SURE

For a bit of polish clay that can be arranged fairly easily kek

We already know which bits are ours

what is the name of this meme?

Battle of Agincourt 2 Electric Boogaloo

kys piece of shit

I AM SO HAPPY LEPEN LOSE

A LOSS FOR FRANCE IS A VICTORY FOR ANGLOS

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I HATE FRANCE AND THE EU EQUALLY SO I WIN NO MATTER WHAT AHAHAHAHAHA

gtfo

HEY WTF

> tfw every single one is manly man handsome

There it is, the Frenchman brandishing his baguette instead of a fighting weapon. How's the Maginot holding up you, the definition of irrelevancy?

Beady Empire when?

Hmmmm, Go to war with the Polish and get a stable supply of Aryan blood that can only get bigger as we prosper.
Depends if you can rid yourselves of the commies and the Jews, Can't have an ally thats being jew'd about.

Look what happened in WW2

I fully support this endeavor. White British men can occupy Paris, while American men can occupy the rest of France.

AHHAHAHAHAHA

Britain triumphs oncemore over the savage border-swapping continental barbarians!

The Eternal Anglo strikes again

fpbp. and rightfully so

Fairly easy just have to tell them there is a great welfare system in russia

Sort your country out before we have to, unless you want another cheeky war.
Soon brother. Soon

I have a cunning plan. We get all the Jews and Brown skinned people into one large infantry battalion and march them through the channel tunnel (not wasting fuel or ships). Their goal is to collect french bullets. When we decide to invade with an Anglo Saxon army it should be a walk in the park.

Ywn get to fuck a young Queen Elizabeth and make her moan for your American freedom sausage.

>tfw the Foreign Legion invaded France

French Baguettes BTFO by the Banks and the EU

I want to go back.

we all want to go back.

Excuse me, American but what are you going to do with Calais and Caen? Because I've family who have died in both cities, they are ours.

Singapore based banker brit ex pat posh wanker signing on. Give me a cavalry company and some damn fine port and I will have those frogs running back dawn by god I will!

>built the largest empire ever
>won both world wars
>everyone speaks our language

get fucked frogs and krauts

Ahhhh a Europe under The Union Jack would be beautiful to see
>Deep down every Anglo has the urge to rebuild the Empire.

>but for kek
You will never defeat the lord of cinders in the Paris catacombs.
Banished by the firelords of the dawn of the age of men.
Your arrogance will be your end unkindled one.
The Knight Templars will rise from ash and will spread the curse of Baphomet, they will ride through your lands as a veil of plague and discord will cover what you called your land.

This heresy shall not prevail, it was written...

Eternally, truly, fpbp.

It's the only way.

I like the cut of your jib.

We need to end the LARP that is the EU.

>Comparing the British empire to the colonial south to the third reich

>where should I sign?

Already done. Your parents signed your birth certificate when you came into this world as Moroccan scum. Rape is all Africans are capable of.

Red leader standing by!

Should we bring back the redcoats? i know they dont offer any camouflage at all (except for blood) but we'd look sweet with our Battalions of red marching across the greens.

Yeah, ours is a bigger deal.

Okay, how about you invade us next Sunday ? I mean, that'll be nice.

BRING BACK GIBRALTAR TO SPAIN AND THE MALVINAS TO ARGENTINA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red White & Blue standing by

Haute-Savoie belongs to Switzerland, fuck off you greasy wog

Can we also invade Israel?

Right of Conquest, They can try their luck if they want. Maybe you could ally with the Argies, But for the Spanish, we have our Oldest Ally next door to them.

>being this butthurt

France was the greatest in the medieval and modern (15th-19th)
Napoléon was admired by his ennemies.
Only a weak man refuses to respect a worthy foe.

Fuck the French. I've never seen a more arrogant, swarthy people.

fucking bunch of pussies

We just need to stop propping it up and it will fall on its own

i've been waiting my whole life
I WANT TO OPPRESS

Look at this shill who can't even claim his own country, giving away land that isn't even theirs.

because the french were tough as nails because we were constantly warring with eachother.

The North African claims must be respected.

But I sort of want to make a free Palestinian state just to piss people off, I might also make it communist just to piss them off a bit more

And I sort of want to dominate the Mediterranean. How do we do that with a free state?

Burger here. Our greatest ally hasn't told us to invade France yet. We need to drum up more anti-semitism

Must feel pretty awful that nobody in Europe wants to follow your retarded Brexit plans. Looks like you are alone.

>BELONGS TO SWITZERLAND
KEK
K E K
E
K

Rofl the amount of salt from /pol today is delicious.

If you control the Suez and the teeth you control the Mediterranean

>Not to mention sex-tourist.

shhht don't destroy their dreams.