The results haven't even come in yet, you cucks

The results haven't even come in yet, you cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWrHCKiCPFM
lalibre.be/actu/france/election-presidentielle-l-abstention-a-un-niveau-historiquement-eleve-590eec10cd70022542ad7cce
tass.com/world/944969
vid.me/0Q72
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she already lost

And somehow she already lost, ripip fascist Nazi cucks

She's not going to win and everyone's going to act as if nationalism is the wrong answer, and then Mericon or however you spell his name is going to prove how 'anti-establishment' he is once he has free reign.

LE PENNNNNNN

#MacronLeaks: Secret Islamization Plans
youtube.com/watch?v=iWrHCKiCPFM if he wins you goys are fucked and so are we i guess

Same shit as Trump it's just theirs more Reddit cucks on Sup Forums. Just believe in your meme magic and all will be good.

she won't win this time
but time is on her side

>doesn't understand that people like her are the only ones that could prevent an actual Nazi uprising
>doesn't know """"far-right"""" candidates are controlled opposition

TAKE MY ENERGY MADAM PRESIDENT

Got 200$ neet bux on here, Le pen pls.

>t-t-t-t-the results aren't in y-yet
>p-p-p-polls are all fake e-even though they predicted Brexit, Hillary would win the popular vote and Geert would lose
>f-f-fake news

I'll shitpost when you fucks get assblasted tonight, great times

The only real result out is that nobody wants to vote, which is good for Le Pen:

lalibre.be/actu/france/election-presidentielle-l-abstention-a-un-niveau-historiquement-eleve-590eec10cd70022542ad7cce

Wrong.

>the polls predicted brexit

man im so stoked for her being DESTROYED, its gonna be a right laugh on Sup Forums tonight

macron wins, liberation of eurabia begins in 2020

I'l from the future, lepen won huge riots, shots fired digits confirm

The polls also predicted you being a moron, but your mother nevertheless gave birth to you.

Le Pen will win

You fags need to get some fresh air. She doesn't stand a chance. A twenty point gap is way too big to overcome, and there's no reason to think that the polls are inaccurate; they were right on point in the first round.

>I'm a LARPing the_donald cretin

What you Americans don't understand is that Trump didn't win 70% of your popular vote. He won because you had a good system of keeping entitled big city faggots away from the less developed regions.

French elections are popular vote, and France as a country resembles California a lot more then it does Texas or any other republican state. Both by size and mentality.

Trump primarily won in America because Democrats ignored your "backwater" states or middle America or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Democrats are ignoring the working class and the poor. He won because he promised coal miners and waiters and other people who work hard but get very little pay or who are losing their jobs because solar or other similar cases such as Uber are taking over their jobs.

France right now is doing pretty okay. It's not Sweden or Germany, it didn't accept hundreds of thousands of immigrants.

It's highly liberal and people have been VERY highly liberal there for ages. It would take the collapse of the social welfare state to change that. And it won't happen anytime soon.

BTFO

Also predicted Hillary would win electoral vote...How's that working for her?

Even the morning of Brexit, polls were saying it wasn't gonna happen. Nice try, shill.

Shut up ahmed, you're not allowed to speak anymore

Kek has already decided.

>France right now is doing pretty okay

No

Reliable exit polls are coming in through Belgian and Swiss media which don't have to stay quiet.
>Macron 63%, Le Pen 36%

And results are in for overseas territories
>Macron 58-78%, Le Pen 22-42%

Sorry boys, Hitler already took over France once, the French will not let it happen again. Macron will win.

France isn't France anymore since the 70s, news just hadn't spread yet and people still thought of France as "Paris / baguette / Louvre / Côte d'Azur / Saint Tropez / Brigitte Bardot" while they let in hordes of North Africans after the decolonization process while giving the country rule to unironic Marxists, Feminists and communists.

People like to say "it's not refugees, it's the ones born there" as it didn't highlight a much serious problem: second and third generation Arabs are as moor as their fathers fresh out of the boat but free and indoctrinated by the same school system that preaches

> whiteys are responsible for all the troubles in the Arab world
> you are oppressed and deserve reparations or revenge

France isnt at the verge of collapse. France is gone a long time before ago. We are just fighting for the corpse for burial.

None of it matters. None of it.

We have Rutte. The Germans have Merkel. The French Macron. All pro-immigration eurofederalist social liberals. Continental Europe is going to need Britain's and America's help again soon.

sauce?

>France right now is doing pretty okay
No. They're overrun with illegal immigrants from Morocco. The youth are disenfranchised and have been for a long time, due to stupid laws that protect superannuated workers. The EU and NATO are ruining their economy.

Don't be retarded, diversity is a strength, nothing will change for the worse. Le pen would be a total catastrophe

For the exit polls, check RTBF.

For the actual results:
tass.com/world/944969
They voted yesterday.

Fuck Hitler, we're talking Napoleon here. Hitler was a total amateur compared to Napoleon.

piss off Juncker

The same people that said Hillary has a 98.1% chance of winning. Smfh

>I'm incapable of processing information from a photograph

It's too late, you got cucked in advance.

Betting companies are changes odds?? Is this based of overseas results. No shit faggot French from Canada would vote macron

Shills get out.

Le Pen lost. Enjoy your grannyfucker banker

Good one, pastanigger

>tass
nice try, vlad

I love how leftards get to decide what is Nazi racist and fascist on the fly

> Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union

WTF

are 90% of people here russian shills?

vid.me/0Q72

>tfw you have to liberate Europe AGAIN

If Macron wins, more terror, more immigration, more unemployment, more slow economic growth. We will have to treat it like occupied France all over again.

PRAISE KEK