What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU
dailymotion.com/video/x27fb3i_whites-saturday-night-live-dailymotion-video_lifestyle
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493982634611.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=R6xGVEzSOIE
thoughtcatalog.com/submissions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((((((((((Goldstein))))))))))

>Goldstein

Every time

They admit genocide

Oh shit Emily you can't be that obvious.. Emily the goyim can read to ya know.. Shit I think they onto us

>So You're About To Become A Minority
youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU

dailymotion.com/video/x27fb3i_whites-saturday-night-live-dailymotion-video_lifestyle

FUCK white people and FUCK drumpf

You know the hand rub thing you guys do, is that a sexual thing?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493982634611.webm

>Democratic party in Maine, Richard Fochtmann

>It's another "Sup Forumsack digs through the shittiest unfiltered blogs on the internet to find dumb shit nobody but the craziest tumblrites believes so he can bring it back here and piss himself off" episode
How do you faggots never get tired of this game

And get away with it. It's like a Sam Hyde meme, but for real.

>shittiest unfiltered blogs
read more of the thread

>good goyim, you owned those evil nazis!
kys

kek hath forsaken us

"This weeks agenda"
Not even trying to be subtle.

>white people benefitted from slavery
But I have to deal with niggers every day on the subway now. Fucking southerners should have picked their own cotton.

What the fuck did you read into my comment, I don't even know what this is trying to assert
I did. It's literally nothing but garbage blogs generating ad revenue through controversy, facebook screenshots, and a fucking snl sketch. This place has been completely taken over by 15 year olds

>cnn
>washingtonpost
>facebook
>garbage blogs
well you're not wrong

I think all this hate of white people is just because peoplelike you are jealous that whites look so pretty

It's working though
I'm about 2 loads of fertilizer and 2 FBI handlers away from becoming the next Timothy McVey

Hey FBI if you are reading this my name is John Johnson
I live in Wisconsin
I work in a lumber yard there
Hit me up

..and are more intelligent and peaceful.

They want a brutal brown world full of violence and banging drums, just like Africa.

Demographic Replacement & Social Engineering.

>I'm (((white)))

Every fucking time.

(((White))) professor

Funny thing is how it will backfire, because refugees don't care if you are white or jewish, they will rape you

Disproportionate amount of wealth? So does she suggest to deny jewish men the franchise?

They're not even trying to be subtle anymore.

We didn't even benefit from it back in the day. Slaves were the equivalent of modern illegal wetbacks because they undercut the wages of everyone else and prevent white laborers from getting jobs. White southerners who didn't own slaves (aka, 97% of the population) were totally fucked and were poor as shit back then. And they had to live with niggers on top of that.

This is a reminder

IF YOU ARE WHITE BURN AS MANY FOSSIL FUELS AS YOU CAN

The worst hit areas by climate change will be Africa, The Middle East, the Caribbean and South Asia. Basically all the undesirables

Western and Northern Europe, Russia,New Zealand, Canada etc will be less impacted. White Americans will have to move to Canada though and Australians to New Zealand

This is the only way to deal with the shitskin menace. The only way to stop our daughters being forced into coal burning is with actual coal burning. Every time you fire up your cars engine you are basically burning a field of Wheat belonging to a nigger. Every time you turn the heating on you are taking a huge shit on an africans Yam garden.

And here people were threatening to move to Canada because of someone they dont like. Its alright Canada, our doors will be open to you when the time comes, at least so long as your white and not a liberal. That is of course if cuckoldry hasnt brought both nations to its knees before then

remember when the swedish government was just a random clickbait internet blog?
youtube.com/watch?v=R6xGVEzSOIE

Hopefully things will start getting accomplished again.

>not covering their heads

Behead them.

funny how both sides believe the same thing, Whites are all racist(as is everyone else), just we think we should embrace it, and they think we should die out to solve it

>How do you faggots never get tired of this game
What did he mean by this?

And this is somehow a good thing and Canadians should rejoice.
If a non-white country was projected to become white in a few decades it would be internationally decried as a crime against humanity.
If it was a hostile, occupying army doing it, it would be a clear case of genocide.

Burn this world, burn it all to the ground, I just hope whites have a fit of rage and slaughter the invaders in their countries before the end.

>Goldstein
I think I'm starting to believe in the Jew memes

>goldstein

once we become a minority, does that mean
> free gibs
> claim oppression on every corner
> affirmative action to bump our enroling numbers
> media can't say absolutely anything bad about us
?

we're already a minority you retard
we always have been

no it means free-for-all on the last of us

globally, yes
locally, US and Europe, wrong

(((White)))

he means in ur own countries

btw we are a minority in births in our own countries

just for shits n giggles...
how is that legal and/or enforceable?

>whites
>all of them are kikes

being anti-white is legal because the system is backed by anti-whiote people and brainwashed whites who don't get exposed to anything

That's racist

when the jews control your courts and governments, anti-White is legal

thanks (((hart)))-(((celar)))

Literally everybody can submit to Thought Catalog:

thoughtcatalog.com/submissions/

So it's probably just clever trollin by an user.

>nigger detected

Calm down Jamal and I'll buy you some skittles and grape drank.

The moment anyone besides whites get into power, there will be no more gibs or affirmative action. Other races don't give a shit about that.

This will cause the largest (((refugee crisis))) the world has ever seen.

You are getting sloppy, Shlomo.

Nu-Jews are so pathetic and obvious. Nothing like the old guard Jews. They did the job much better.

>exists solely to legitimate
>solely to legitimate
this fucker is NOT a doctor

its called autism
and its been weaponized
your jewish trickery has met its final boss, and its game over for kikes

My stomach literally turned inside out