>try to tell USA what to do
>USA becomes isolationist and withdraws all NATO support

Please. PLEASE.

>EU top diplomat Mogherini
top kek

I bet it rl in her hear

And then Europe gets absolutely FUCKED

u jelly we took over your role in the world

Beautiful. Let's just withdraw from the world for a few decades, cept for trading and shit like that. Come back out after that and see what's happened. New Germanic Caliphate? Maybe!

Nobody cares about Mogherini

RIght when one of your most important members hits the ejector seat and blasts off to make their third empire

>displace the united states
>completely dependent on united states military for protection

ill forgive her since shes a woman

>BOO HOO MUH ISLAM OF PEACE KEEPS HURTING ME!

youtu.be/38YSe2zj8lo

>Europe can become a superpower!
>UK votes to leave
>other countries follow suit
>Germany and Sweden can become a superpower!
>Germany and Sweden implement sharia law
>نحن القوى العظمى الآن

>ill forgive her since shes a woman
I wont, fuck that deluded bitch

>unpredictable
>bad
Wow it's like she's a genius or something. We should put more women in charge so our enemies and rivals can plan ahead based on what they know we'll do.

"Deutsche Interessen sind oft am besten durch Europa zu vertreten und zu verwirklichen."

>"German interests can be achieved through the EU"

>EU is a "Union" but Germany being the strongest economy uses it to promote its interests
>Germany can only have a small army and can't own ABC weapons
>EU army is proposed
>EU army using nuclear weapons is proposed
>EU plans to play world police

Be wary, the eternal german is at it again

agreed. We really need predictable women in charge of dealing with enemies of Europe.

vid.me/0Q72

You may have kept the French and salvaged the EU from the depths of collapse, but with Britannia gone you've no hope for being anything more than a unified buffer state.

>EU top diplomat
>spewing shit
>thinking the EU can replace anything

Nah, THEN we will be free. I hope you realize that US troops are officially an occupational force, station to prevent another Hitler.
The day "allied" troops are removed the kikes are going to hang.

Fucking do it already, America.

Can't wait to see those useless cunts in Brussels sink.

WW3 in Europe is gonna be very interesting desu

> Europe
> Bigger than the US
> Europe
> Without Britain
> "A superpower"

the level of delusion these EU cuckheads have is astonishing

FREE KEKISTAN

>Mogherini
>Early beginnings
>A member of the Italian Communist Youth Federation from 1988

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federica_Mogherini#Early_life_and_education

Unless you can project power, you are irrelevant.

Projecting power requires a surplus of resources at home.

Europe does not have a surplus of resources at home. Its resources are increasingly taken up with immigrants and Islam.

The US has a giant surplus - the military spending is 3.3% of GDP, compared with 1.2% for Germany.

Who the fuck is this kike anyways? Theres more to being #1 than letting Muslim (((refugees))) into your country and throwing a shit fit when one of your members leave. Its about a level of justifiable racism and intolerance and using force to keep your members from leaving

No. Fuck off and know your place you overreaching cunt.

Relax Otto... that won't be the classic german. The mudskins will be the germans

many keks

>Mogherini

best case scenario

This. It's like were living in a leftist cuckold Deutschophile's reimagining of ww2

USA military spending: >3.5% GDP
>LOSING WORLD LEADERSHIP
EU military spending: WE GLOBAL SUPERPOWER!!!

Eurocrats are literally out of reality, kek.

Europe is going WORSE AND WORSE, while US is going better and better.

Alright? The US doesn't need to be a superpower. It doesn't need to be a power. Period. I'm tired of us having to police the world and send kids from Charleston to die in Mosul for the benefit of Jerusalem. The US is a joke. Hopefully it will dissolve sooner rather than later. Have fun in our place, EU

youtube.com/watch?v=E-Oc2JIn8No
youtube.com/watch?v=2qfxxQ4eN7w

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Europe is in way bigger crisis then America. They can barely keep that shit show together and they are weaker then ever with their third if not 2nd biggest player gone.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sure but in 10-15 years when we dissolve who takes over

Let us know when you have a military larger than a small Midwestern town.

Shes a white-hating jew surprise surprise

without the UK the EU GDP falls behind the US. It will never recover because the US keeps growing and the EU economy is stagnating.

We always were.

Great, just tell me how you plan to:
1) Replace Petrodollar with Petroeuro
2) Increase EU military spending to US level & sustain it for 20+ years
3) Unify almost 30 states with different geographical pressures so they can make even simple decisions quickly
4) Establish dominance of air, land, sea, and space as US does.
5) Defend a landmass with physical border with Russia and Middle East.
3)

Only has two countries with nuclear capabilities, one of them is leaving. k

make sure you destroy turkey and egypt before you isolate.

The answer to all of these is slavery and brainwashing.

Oh look, more overwhelming evidence that the EU wants to go full reich.

AGAIN!!!!!

>jew
sauce

simple, by replacing native pupulation with slave niggers

this. europe is declining so they're inviting all muslimes and africans to create a caliphate. there's no other explanation to it

O
K

HAHAHAHAHA

them and what army?

>US withdraws all international aide and military support
>halts all tourism and travel
>devotes all tax dollars to improving our own country
>world falls to shit
>america starts to look like those 1950s futurism concept-art pieces while rest of globe falls under sharia law

PLEASE UNCLE DONALD

are these kikes delusional?? head in the sand or something.

China is taking over with it's hard and soft power.

Cute, Nuclear weapons keep the world at relative peace for 70 years.
Slag off the worlds only military super power.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha
They have miitary bases all over your precious EU including nukes in Germany and Turkey
Shut the fuck up, now we're left the EU without the French any nation on the planet could walk through and rape your women.

Oh wait, Syria already did.

>(((German interest)))
If you think any of this globalist shit benefits the German populace you are retarded.

APOLOGIZE

>are these kikes delusional?? head in the sand or something
this woman might be the most delusional person in the world senpai
>studied islam
>(former) communist
>started crying during a press conference after a terror attack because now people would be mean to muslims
>muh multiculturalism and diversity

i think they really are going insane. after trump won everything in their reality started to crumble. it's like before the soviet collapsed and they thought they'd beat america tomorrow or any other mental patient.

just looking at europe by itself it's in decline. when you look at other places like china then it's impossible for europe to ever replace america when america is battling with other actual contending superpowers like china.

maybe it's 128d chess and she plans to submit to islam and make a caliphate though

I have no words to describe the mental gymnastics of the EU leadership, so instead I default to best korea to emote for me.

are you sure hes confused and disgusted and hes not just being a chink?

You won't take the Grebbeberg this time, Krautistanis.

>eu bureaucrat takes issue with trump's foreign policy
color me shocked. btw, where will you get the ships to secure global trade routes?

>Mogherini
>literally got the job because Renzi wanted a woman in
>she is obviously a dumb bitch

Yeah, sorry about her, rest of the world

kek, you can have it.
It'd great to see our overseas military expenses cut

European Union couldn't replace a dick in a wet bag.

This is Europe's only chance to matter long-term, they have to take advantage of the Trump stuff and pretend to be the "world leaders" before the next big global reconfiguration. The chink is coming, lads.

kek

>Couldn't hold back the tears after Bruxelles attack
Solution is to tolerate illegal immigration, sanction Russia, bomb lybia and the middle east, and bend over nato

Federica Mogherini was born on 16 June 1973 in Rome, Italy, to the family of the (((film director))) and set designer Flavio Mogherini (1922–1994).

Mogherini attended the Sapienza University of Rome where she studied Political Science graduating with a specialization in Political Philosophy with a final dissertation entitled "relationship between religion and politics in Islam",[2][3] which she wrote whilst on the Erasmus programme at Aix-en-Provence, France (Sciences Po Aix).
Political career
Federica Mogherini representing Italy at the NATO Parliamentary Assembly.

>Early beginnings
A member of the Italian Communist Youth Federation from 1988, in 1996 Mogherini joined the Youth Left after the dissolution of the Italian Communist Party and its transformation into a social democratic party. In 2001 she became a member of the National Council of the Democrats of the Left (DS), later serving on its National Executive Board and Political Committee. In 2003 she started working at the DS's Foreign Affairs Section, where she was given responsibility for relations with international movements and parties, later becoming the team's coordinator; after that she was given responsibility for Foreign Affairs and International Relations on the staff of DS Party chairman Piero Fassino
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federica_Mogherini

>A member of the Italian Communist Youth Federation from 1988, in 1996 Mogherini joined the Youth Left after the dissolution of the Italian Communist Party and its transformation into a social democratic party
Commie detected, get the choppers on standby

i hate this fucking whore so much
i wish she got raped to death by her mud monkey pets

nigger you took over goats' role in the world

I don't like her a lot either, but that might be a bit harsh man

Bow down to your new rulers feet I command you

>kick US out
>kick GRB out
Germany becames main language of EU.
Germanization of EU within some years.
((West-Poland))) will speak German again.
Establish pre-WW1 borders.
Win win situation for us.

>but that might be a bit harsh man
not as harsh as supporting the invasion of millions of third world subhumans into europe and crying when some of your pets kill people and you think they might be mean to your pets now
have you learned nothing from the barbarian invasions giovanni?

*German

You are not a superpower anymore. Now if Europe tells you to eat crap you do it bitch

Every crisis the world has faced, the EU has bumbled against. They couldn't even come up with a draft policy in response to yugoslavia, bosnia. EU are ineffective at everything but trying to consolidate their own power.

What does Britain even fucking do?

Parasitic country that needs to stop suckling on the teat of commerce.

Europe is mostly irrelevant, aside from the UK.

>romania
how do you even have internet connection lmao
do you even own a pair of shoes?
when was the last time you ate?
what size box do you live in?

I'll bomb your bitch ass you walking diabetes

And all you have to do is give up your nation and identity while still getting zero benefits from your new "power".

The saddest thing is that a properly governed EU actually could be a superpower on par with the US. I doubt it will ever come to it, though. Europe will continue to be an impotent, loose collection of OK to live in, but progressively more and more irrelevant relatively small countries.

idiots actually believe this

>Romania
>I'll bomb the US
topkek

>shows me article of my country moving our nukes into YOUR country

>threatens to nuke me

i'll forgive it since you're a box dweller i guess

I believe you mean
>The day Russia decides military force is absolutely reasonable

You cant be isolationist with your dependency on the dollar and oil

Good luck Europe. Papa America is gonna go lay down for a nap. Keep an eye on Pakistan and India, those two fight all the time as soon as you look away. China likes to play the "I'm not touching you" game with it's neighbors, just ignore them and keep flying above their """islands""", Africa is a shithole, just pay off the local warlord to keep those minerals flowing. Russia can't do shit, but they make for a good distraction. The middle east is also a shithole where everyone tries to backstab each other, so get ready to bomb a lot of former """friends""".

Wake us up in a couple of decades, don't burn the place down. Oh and stay the fuck out of the Americas. That shits off limits to you.

Bahahaha!

The EU is struggling to stick together and a diplomat thinks they're a rising superpower?

The irony is killing me.

There is plenty of oil under American soil and in Alaska.
We'd still be trading, Sven.

At least my sister gets fucked in the ass by some german in west europe while your sister gets fucked in the ass by niggers all day

Trying to guilt Trump into playing world police some more.

Of course he will, because America takes their allies very seriously. South China Sea is open for free trade business.