Press F to pay respects

F

k

y

s

S

damn Muhammad why so mean?

meh

The final days of the french begins. This is not the fate you want, but the one you deserve. And soon all of you will fall. The germans, the angols.
You can't outvote yourself from liberalism, just look at how
pathetic Trump is. Even the shithole Romania is a more succesful state than any of your deranged soon-to-be caliphate. This is what economic succes bought to you, this is what freedom brought to you.
But tomorrow it will be all over, and the world will be better off without you.

Z

Fuck off lepenist :DD

you baguette deepthroating faggots owe me three thousand britbongs

F

Got a fly-over in France on my way to England this fall. I'll do my honorbound duty and spit on it while I'm there.

S

Mfw freedom is a death sentence to absolute misery.

F

I'm ashamed of my country.

S

F

Why are the frogs on this board so against saving their country? I expect frogs on twitter to be traitors but rven Sup Forums? What the fuck is wrong with you France, everyone but yourselves wants to see you prosper.

Cut off one head, two more grow in its place.

Hail Hydra!

>I'm ashamed of my country.
Get out. This is the exact sentence who make me punch people in the face. "La France, tu l'aimes ou tu la quittes", right ?

>hur I am antifa I am stronk
You're black so nobody really cares

You're US so nobody really cares what you think about France. I bet you can't even point France on map and think that Paris is a country, like most of your uneducated fellows.

Because french are and always were fucked in the head. They burn their capitol one week because there are no jobs and then the same people will burn their capitol again next week because they demand open borders.
My friend had to close his company two months back because employee protection laws just became too ridiculous to continue, and I find myself slapping the shit out of gas station clerk who refuses to pour me full tank because I should give a shit about another one of their biweekly general strikes.

I'm surprised French industry hasn't collapsed.

I hope this thread is the last thing you remember before you're shot/blown up/raped

S

I'm at peace with the world. Being terrified like you are must be exhausting. Let's celebrate.

That is because they are ridiculously rich country. They have warm climate goods in the south, colder climate in the north, and weird hybrid of the germanic culture in the east.
If they tried even a tiniest bit, they would be richest country on the planet.
This way they are like a bunch of retards brawling in diamond mine - at the end of the shift some of the diamonds got stuck to their clothing and they later sell it.
It won't hold forever, last year Paris lost twenty billion on tourism alone. Reminder that they do this to themselves repeatedly - when germans attacked France, their unions blew up their weapons factories because they were butthurt for something.