Brit/pol - Koala Chaos EDITION

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlHfNiZf-9o
youtube.com/watch?v=vafofHyxErE
youtube.com/watch?v=35EbD1F-bPg
youtube.com/watch?v=S-vybA54BF4
youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA
youtube.com/watch?v=KnbL9x4s91M
youtube.com/watch?v=cYAcPTQR0zE
youtube.com/watch?v=NQSVP1j5dR4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Stu7h7Qup8
youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
youtube.com/watch?v=623VVxZoIxc
survation.com/the-conservatives-took-a-third-33-of-ethnic-minority-votes-in-the-general-election-equating-to-1-million-votes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Macron has won the French presidency

How will this affect Brexit?

just ran out of tea
shoot me up with recommendations brit/pol/

dunno lad. I've been using the same teabag for three weeks tbph

Bad. Le Pen and Macron are completely opposite on the EU.

CFI BTFO

sorry [ ]
not sorry [X]

He fucking hates the UK. He will work with the EU to fuck us, no doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlHfNiZf-9o

Anglo-kun you in the thread?

>It was France in 1789 that began to expand secularism and liberalism throughout Europe. It was this France that first expounded a civic nationalism, rejecting a nationalism of ethnicity, by incorporating Basques, Bretons, Prussians and other non-French people into a new French citizenry while Germany to her right expounded an ethnic nationalism that rejected unification with Austria to avoid the non-German peoples of the Austrian empire.

>It was France in 1804 that issued the Napoleonic Code that enshrined these principles into law. It was this Napoleonic Code that spread worldwide and influences the law on practically every single continent today.

>It was France in 1923 that invaded Germany and occupied the Ruhr, further humiliating the German people after forcing them to pay exorbitant reparations. It was this France that spurred the rise of the Nazis, whose war led to the deaths of millions of Europeans and the collapse of all European empires.

>It was France in 1968 that birthed the new social movements that spread degeneracy throughout Europe, destroying the traditional family and killing the European birth rate.

>It will be France in 2017 that proudly stands for the European Union, to finish the murder of the continent that she began in 1789.

The rot that has brought the West low was born in France and championed by the French people.

Why is this ignored? Why must this blighted nation persist?

It won't. He'll be too busy trying to herd cats domestically to have any time for foreign policy.
Remember his party has no other elected representation.

youtube.com/watch?v=vafofHyxErE

Big Soup: Minted Lamb Hotpot Edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=35EbD1F-bPg

>implying you wouldn't

A shade over a penny each. Not too shabby.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-vybA54BF4

I'm not poking fun at our best enemy. I feel sorry for them.

Why is everyone acting like Macron has won?

>C I V I Cs from France
>Marxists from Germany

JUST

Post British classical music
youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA

He has.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnbL9x4s91M

not fat lad, just lack masculine facial features and things you can't train or squire with any amount of effort

That's why I hate people who have them
I'm so jaded I support white genocide from a redpoll perspective

Shitskins don't trigger me because their alien heritage doesn't sting like it does with members of my own race possess what I want

>124493139 (you)
I didn't read any of this.

yorkshire tea is the official beverage of brit/pol/

20% difference in polling is beyond any kind of margin for error.

What does it do that my current teabag does not? Answer me that cloggs.

i'd fuck the mother raw

>police in paris ready for riots regardless of who wins in france

Nobody was talking like this this morning though, what changed?

Correct, friend. I am BTFO.

I've been saying it for weeks.

Stop drinking the Sino-Indian jew

French riot police don't fuck around.

If Macron was assassinated by a paki snackbar this evening, what would happen?

Based af.

Tea is ours by right of conquest.

IGNORE TRIPFAGS

He has no MPs, it will be a slow government to say the least.

Le Pen would obviously be fantastic for Britain but Macron has so little power so it's status quo.

Seconded

military coupe for some months

I'm not totally sure but it would be very entertaining to watch from a far.

The most likely outcome though is that the election would be postponed until FN's opposing party put up a different candidate, and then that candidate would get an even bigger share of the votes when people go to the polls for that election because of "muh solidarity".

Post more depressing food videos.

>The BBC never produces anything but leftwing propaganda
I'd make sure the mother was even more outnumbered if you know what I mean

>80 fucking teabags
I'm going to look around and import that, it looks amazing.

Anyone with any sense was aware he'd win by a significant margin as soon as it became clear he'd made it to the runoff. People claiming Le Pen is going to win were (are) either memelords or morons.

y-yeah
what's up karensenpai

youtube.com/watch?v=cYAcPTQR0zE

A stronger EU is a weaker UK. Simple as that.

Karen buys Yorkshire Tea

Not British but Philip Glass is a damn good composer youtube.com/watch?v=NQSVP1j5dR4 youtube.com/watch?v=6Stu7h7Qup8

it's not. one of their tea bags barely lasts three days. get a good brand and one bag can last you half the year.

lads, are old Question Time episodes archived anywhere? there's a few episodes where Enoch Powell was a guest

>80 fucking teabags
Lad, do you even tea? At work we buy PG Tips in 600 packs.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

You could write into the BBC and ask for them, but if they did give you a copy you would almost certainly have to pay a fee, and the person in charge of distributing archived material might think you are some "nasty right-winger" and just refuse, unless of course you posed the request in a way that made it sound like you wanted them for a student project on the dangers of extremism or some bullshit. It all depends how much you want them.

Yeah Le Pen really needed 27+% in the first round to have a good chance and it was coupled with the hope that Melenchon would potentially come second leaving Le Pen favourable or going against Macron she had the small chance of gaining a majority with a 27% base and low second round turn out. With 23% and placing second to Macron it went from huge underdog to near impossible.

If Le Pen wins it would be more shocking than Brexit and Donald Trump because at the end of the day for those there was no where near as much of a gap to catch up to.

Bulgaria is fucked and we get 40 teabags tops.

How much money would I make if I put 300 quid on Le Pen to lose if I put the bet on right now?

CATALOGUE OF NONSENSE

When do the French election results come in everyone is sperging out already but I get the sense it hasn't even bloody started.

>went to my brothers house today to help clean up his front garden because he's too lazy to do it himself
>he was in kitchen talking to our mother so I decided to go in his living room
>his laptop is on and left on the couch
>decide to have a quick gander because bored as fuck
>youtube.com
>check out subs, nothing out of the ordinary, mostly movie review channels and video game shot
>check out watch history
>scrolling through videos
>Female hypnosis and worship videos, humiliation fetish shit and a weird chastity fetish video of Miley Cyrus

He came in shortly after and quickly shut down his laptop. He has no idea I looked at his history.

Fuck man. What makes it even worse is that I've watched the same kind of shit myself in the past. We're just as fucked up as each other it would seem/

I bet if I looked further I'd have found even worse shit.

Here's that Miley vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=623VVxZoIxc

c-cute.
Join me, I'm just watching films today in a cytube room. I'm watching the shining at the moment

>Yorkshire tea
Better that the other cheap piss that the commoners buy but not on the same level as pic related.

hmm

perhaps one day. It would be nice to have old Question Time episodes regardless of the guests, to see how politicians talked about issues of the day. Archive footage is great for historical knowledge

>chastity fetish video of Miley Cyrus
This one takes the fucking cake. I can understand the rest, but what the fuck mang

I agree, the BBC keep archives of all it's programmes that it produces and has done for some considerable time, unfortunately they're just not very accessible.

That's depressing pham, we should invest in Bulgaria to open the tea market.

Woops, wrong reaction pic.

>cytube room
w-what's that?

Don't worry Bulgaria. We will teach you how to into tea.

Couple of hours yet. I don't see much sperging, just joyless inevitability. The French will surrender because it's what they do and that's all there is to it.

lads they do really good english breakfast tea in caffe nero - anyone know the brand?

Does anyone really reuse their teabag-and I'm even talking in times of desperation- more than once over? Three days? Is this a joke? At that point you're just drinking slightly yellowed hot tap water with a limp cloth bag reboiled 6 times floating around in it.

I think we can all agree tea is something worth spending on. The Georgians had it on point. Go get some loose leaf Keemun or Taiwanese Assam (pic related)

That map looks lovely .Please say it's a prediction and not wishfull thinking

>tfw installed keyloggers on all my family's computers and go through their social media on a regular basis

Is this wrong?

A succinct and accurate analysis of the situation.

Macron was 1/10 or something daft like that so max would be 30 quid but almost certainly less now that some exit polls are out.

Still though.... 30 quid for doing nothing is tempting, but betting is still degenerate.

survation.com/the-conservatives-took-a-third-33-of-ethnic-minority-votes-in-the-general-election-equating-to-1-million-votes/

Could this change the west midlands to conservatives?

it works just fine lad, but you have to brew it for longer each time.
i've had this bag on the go for three weeks, i just have to brew it overnight to get a good cuppa in the morning. no trouble.
got at least another week left in the little bugger.

>tunnocks caramel

>not teacakes

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I can't link it without it being spam
google cytube and then find the room called Freems

IIRC the west midlands has gone conservative in the council elections, wouldn't totally surprise me if they did in the GE.

Tunnocks-chan you come too

That's why you match bet user. No risk unless you're an idiot and free money.

I just checked and Macron is 1/25 so you'd win 12 quid.

my sides

You're goddamn right.

has she even lost yet

Ran out of those, forgive me. It was my first ever taste of Tunnocks so I had to buy the range.

>Frogs can leave their ballot papers blank

What a fucking pathetic "democracy" they have.