Who /smug/ here?

Gotta admit, I'm feeling pretty fucking smug today lads

The superiority of the Anglo is long established and shall forever be unchanged.

Mainlanders are literal barbarians. Except for the Portuguese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tHba_OtfbI
youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are the world's actual ubermensch, aren't we lads?

I'm absolutely chuffed, our conquest of Europe will begin within the year with Macron having won the fr*nch election

Today is a great day! God Save 'er!

The Anglo will forever be the best European, anyone that denies this is a hater and loser.

Very proud to be a part of your colony, and completely agree that the Angle is the saviour the world needs. Love you cheeky cunts.

you lads are OK

Goodness, just imagine if we were born a few hundred miles to the south or east. We'd be mainlanders, horrifying.

The only good mainlanders are the Portuguese, forever loyal to the Anglo.

Waddup cunts. What are you up to, lately?

We've been bit busy poking at the frogs with the Euro and by overtaking them as the world-leading wine drinkers.

Today is the best day for poking fun at the frogs, might even stay up late to rub it in a bit further too!

The wogs begin at Calais.

Hello

Absolutely God has blessed our English channel.

Hey man

We wanted le pen to win. That would have been really beneficial in brexit talks.

German sovereignty is a meme

Lads, you stupid, blood wankers!
We need the French, they are our Brothers throughout history we have fought them and then fought with them. Between us we ruled the world for almost 300 years.
Today would have marked the next chapter in British and French relations as together, side by side we destroy the EU.
But no, they have fallen and we are left alone in Europe, what point is there of winning if there is nobody to share in your glory with and don't start with the americans, they are either African, Spanish or German these days.
No it was with the French that we were supposed to celebrate.
I will raise a toast to our old friends tonight, for we have lost our comrade in arms.

This is a sad day for the British.

You have no idea how excited i am for the results to come in, the Frogs will never recover from this

Can diaspora join in too?

I put £20 on Le Pen winning. If she wins, I win money. If she loses, France loses.

There has literally never been a better bet for an Englishman.

Speaking of Oldest Ally, what are some good books about the Seven Years War?

god bless /oldestally/ when you need the mainlanders to be sorted out again just let us know famalamadingdong.

>Bone rattling
Every FUCKING TIME it makes me laugh.

Our Green and Pleasant Land.

LOL

I was hoping I'd see it again. I didn't save it last time, but I remember it being savage as fuck.

How do you do today?

Sure, are your parents from the islands or continent?

These are great, Irish will always be BTFO.

Basking in the death of France, my good friend!

AND DID THOSE FEET

youtube.com/watch?v=1tHba_OtfbI

My comfy slice of English country life.

Potatoniggers eternally BTFO

since we're polandballing

UK is our undisputed greatest ally. Now, always, forever. Its solely up to our 2 great nations to save our race.

Ireland really is the redheaded stepchild. We need to beat em some more.

How has it happened that we are still so loyal to each other even hundreds and hundreds of years later?

When it suits you, the rest of the time it's Israel. Not trying to dog you mate.

The U.S. should finally acknowledge that U.K is our greatest ally closely followed by Australia. Anglo pride worldwide

Come home, brother!

The only country still standing in a thousand years will be Her Majesty's Commonwealth.

We will break you faggots. Brexit can't save you. Nobody can save you stupid British. Now go suck Trump's dick.

Because we all know where we came from originally. We may be American now, but got our start from you. Not to mention the queen is a sweet old lady.

>the Canadian is Asian
too perfect

probably

Imagine living in a green, rainy paradise. Surrounded by Ocean and bacalhau, with no way to be consistently invaded from.

And you die of hunger because you can't fish or make a fucking boat.

Waste of fucking space.

>Australia and NZ just laughing
Seems comfy.

Feels good.

Just need to start making some "you voted for this" zero sympathy memes for when the inevitable next attack happens in France.

Hopefully a full hard Brexit to follow as the EU gets ahead if itself now, even more deluded than before and push us further away.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
>We will break you faggots
AHAHAH jog on

why is ireland so consistently BTFO?

What? haha

HAHAHAHA

YES

KRAUT FROG ALLIANCE

BEST ALLIANCE EVER

SO SCARY

Post the real one, Aryan scum

Because they are too independent for their own good. They don't have the capacity to feed their population if the potato harvest goes bad.

I fucking love you cunts

lmao

in 20 years they didnt even do as many as cologne refugees in a single new years eve night

stop it with your faggot flag

Thread of the century.

you better pick up those ready salted pringles lad

we dont tolerate litterers around here

of course my man there's a litter bin near by, don't fret!

Beautiful

What suits the people and what suits the kikes behind the curtain are 2 very different things. Now is not the time for petty infighting, the future unironically lies in our hands. We MUST stand together.

IN ANCIENT TIMES

Mutual interest.

Both Portugal and England are very easy to be forcefully isolated from Europe, so we've relied upon each other to tag-team it out and divide and conquer France/Spain's efforts who always fuck it up for lack of disciple or passion.

There isn't an inherent friendship or kinship between both countries, and there shouldn't really be, since that only unfocuses the purpose of staying alive.

Being the bastard sons of France/proto-Spain respectively has also forced us to stay sharp and aware of any sudden moves against our position.

i.e. more to lose alone than any other country and smaller relative size to our counterparts has kept us in fighting shape, most of the time.

plus, our enemies are inherently hateable for speaking like retards.

we like you too achmed or farah i never know..

While It's all nice feeling smug about ourselves you need to realize that NET migration is still at over 400,000 people a year.
We still have pakis,blacks and other undesirables in a nation and our capital city is over 50% non-British.

While we managed a major victory against the EU we still need to be vigilant and fight hard to restore the integrity of our once great nation.
We still have the malignant cancer of leftism plaguing our people and a media that spews left wing propaganda daily.
The fight is far from over.

Anglos were conquered and destroyed by French Normans a thousand years ago. What alternate reality are you from?

that meme is fucking FRESH AS FUCK

NATO denbts when, Klaus?

Then how come you got fucked by us Spainards in most battles

we were not there, dont get all smug

Brexit was the catalyst needed to vote in your very own Adolf next time around. Patience Nigel, weve lost a few battles but the world has never known a more powerful war machine than the Anglo. We will prevail.

>insulting the origins when the greatness came after

This is the same shit with calling us "moor". Even if were true, it would take nothing away from the greatness of our achievements because if anything we did it all in spite of it, McDonald.

Claiming greatness by proxy is a snownigger resource to get some claim to the Anglo/Dutch achievements that happened while they were all eating blubber.

HAVE AT YOU SP*NIARD

I'm an original Pereira. Can I join?

"At present the Netherlands spends 1.14 percent of the Gross Domestic Product on Defense."

At least use a proxy retard. Not that I'd take it any more serious then but still.

>Nun'Álvares Pereira
>Duarte Pacheco Pereira
Pereira is indeed a righteous name, desu.

The important thing is winning the war not the battles Paco.

If you knew the difference I would be speaking Spanish right now.

>At least use a proxy retard.
What do you think I'm doing, retard? Stay cucked, Hans.

>What do you think

I think you're retard.

Don´t fall in the divide and conquer, bro's

Thanks Joaquim, I shall make portuguese jokes no more.

>be UK
>be so shit at governing your people die of famine.

So this is the power of the UK

You're aware that a plurality of the British army was Irish in those years, right? Looks like they tricked you good. Sadly you haven't realised.

What are you talking about? No "people" died in that famine.

>the normans were french

hmm made me do a ponder

we were also fighting on two fronts when william came over, wasn't quite as easy to do that back in the day as it was last century.

>your people

Best ally

>our people

ireland has historically always been a resource to take things from and never bother putting them back in. you think we couldn't have supplied you with food if we cared enough to? it took you hundreds of years to realise you were being exploited and even then we only gave you independance because it suited us to.

literally 5/10 mins from my home. God bless the countryside.