France, the biggest Nation

Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.

At the crossroads of Europe, the position of France within Europe is strategic, Latin culture and Romanized, this nation that covers more than 2000 years of history is the oldest established nation of Europe. France's successor to Rome.

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have gained 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and therefore in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle in the whole history of mankind.

- Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, over 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.

Often these wars were waged against France in numerical inferiority against coalitions of several nations aimed at destroying it:

- Coalitions of Bouvines (1214), France faces the Holy Roman Empire, England and Flanders
- Coalition of the war Folle, France Vs Brittany, England, Castile and leon, Holy Roman Empire and Lorraine.

- Italian Coalitions, France vs Aragon, England, duchy of naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire and this several times.

- Coalition war devolution, France vs Spain, England, Sweden, United Provinces.

- Coalitions of Hasbourg, France and Ottoman VS Austria, England, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Scotland, United Provinces, Savoy, Holy Roman Empire.

- Napoleonic Coalitions, France vs all Europe.

and even more ...

On all the Grounds and continents France has shown to the world what it was worth in combat. The genius of these soldiers is still being studied today in the largest military school in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France belong to islam

I know, but we can restore France before it's too late!

Then do something, it is more difficult with every passing day.

I will fap for now.

France is the laughing stock of the world on this great day!

lol no

You faggots are done. Your "intellectuals" have been pushing marxism everywhere for decades now. Now you can reap the benefits of the shit your country has produced.

The day when the average person has never heard of "france" but only of the formerly french european caliphate, is a good day.

S

Like, close our frontiers ?

We need a qualitative change of civilization, our christcuck civilization force us to be loving people and universalistic people, but it does not work and we're losing far too much territories thank to cuckstianity

My solution is that we all start practicing the Torah both to separate ourselves from the degenerate elements, and to create a new people/tribe inside of the degenerates French people.

What are your thoughts about it ?

Yeah, and we must organize ourselves to make things happen.
Otherwise nothing will happen without a total revolt.

What a load of cringey trash, kys frog

It's always been the laughing stock of Europe, ever since 1940.

But that's understandable, and we deserve it.

France will be"done" when all true french are dead.so not today...

Agreed, but we must act by ourselves without fear, because we have no allies with us, but as long as we do not give up on our territory, they will not win...

More like since 1789.

I agree.

you truly are. In two years you've had all of the major terrorist attacks in Europe happen on your soil, and your capital is under military occupation because of all of the savage unwashed peasants you freely let in. And you'll be an even bigger joke if you elect Hot for Teacher as president

All for france !! We must free her from her invaders !

Yeah!! Love France, make France great again!

>All for france
Fuck France

I care for the French who voted for the Nationalists not for this shithole

2h until it is too late and it isn't looking good. F

there won't even be a France unless you start sterilizing and deporting africans and muslims

It would be nice to create a group of resistance with the real interest of france in mind, for stopping her to disappear under mass immigrants

There will be a France as long as there is French

I do not care about the clay, statism and civic nationalism are poison

Yes but it's for those frenchs that france must not be lost !

I support your idea.
This movement will have to be created on social networks for recruit.

You fucking fucks rebelled because some jew told you to, and removed your aristocracy for 'freedom'. You pushed Europe into this situation, I hate the French so much.

Except that we don't care of your country which brought nothing to world's History. bye.

Once again your mind is polluted by stastist BS

It is not "france" that will disapear under the brownhordes but the French

If you want to save something purge your mind first

This. All French women are converting to Islam and taking the BBC.

This so much

> the mob chopped their heads off cause they left them starving and suffering in their own shit while they keep playing games in their gilded palaces, nothing more, nothing less

> what's so fucking hard to understand about it you stupid fuck ? No jews, no nigs for once

Could be a good start, but appart from twitter and facebook.is there good places for recruiting ?

Yes, and what is france without his original people s ?

>Yes, and what is france without his original people s ?
Better off

I don't know, maybe on various French forums with many members or also by creating a web site or recruitment...

There is only strangers and traitors to think like this...

And you willingly threw it all away to appease Achmed and his 4 year old wife.

Now you must defeat your final enemy, the Jews.

Vous êtes entrain de salir l'image de De Gaulle bande d'enculés
Le mettre avec cette pétasse de gauche ...

What i'm trying to say to you is that we should prioritize saving the French and not "France" which is pretty lmuch dead at this point

The second sounds interesting, for the first we will have to find forums where peoples are already in this train of thoughts

Liberalism is moral syphilis.
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI

Now you must defeat your final enemy, the Muslims

Yes, it's true but it's still sad, i hate to see my country attacked by those church haters and priest killers

you're not alone mon ami all the comming refugees and immigrants will be with you

>pétasse de gauche
En sachant qu'elle est classée à l'extrême droite, fuck your logic.

It's the Jews fault Muslims are there.

They are multiples ennemies, muslims jew and traitors

I'm pretty sure that eventually the ethnic civil war will start in France and then spread through Europe.

Do you really think i want of you as an ally ? I don't need backstab !

i know that feel, bro

And there is no"mon ami" between us...

reminder that it's not a civil war when it's ethnic french versus muslims

that is not a civil war

Le fap joke :^)
alaso OP is faggot.

Eww lancelot black... .appart from this which part of france ?

Le Pen will win.

ALL
MY
ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>a prostitute does not chose the dick that does inside her

it's kinda too late don't you see? so why not accept it?

You're faggot, retarded.
Don't tell about your contry's History because it doesn't have any.

I'm from the Centre

Accepting it means open doors for your kind of danger ,so no thanks go on a desert island with your "friends"

that's true, our history is quite...pity, however, I dont see how It's my defect, faggot.

Precisely, peaceful area or hell on earth ?

Orléans , Hell on earth

Well, they are all citizens, so by that metric it will be a civil war, and I bet history will call it a civil war.
But I agree that only one side will actually be French.

Orleans, pretty place in the past besides our pucelle and now those for which jeanne fought against are rampaging on th place of the sacre

but we are helpless you know. we left our homes and families because of the outsiders wanting to wreck havoc in our countries.
it's not our fault that america gives us weapons and shit and the encourages many of my friends to be terrorists.

It is refugee welcome here ?

Nope

But since we're near Paris we receive all the trashes, we try to stop it but it is utter shit

If you hav no willpower against the fact of being terrorist i'll have not an once of pity for you or your Friends ! andthe outsiders, who they are really ?

Idem for me, apart that they act like if the whole town was theirs

That will be all, retarded?

Please tell me they are no kebabs or mosquées in orleans !

There is one genuine mosque in La Source which is prety much a Little Algeria and there are severals "salle de prière"

well i had the chance to fight against the regular army for 500$ as a reward but i refused because i knew it was wrong politically and religiously. and i managed to convince many of my friends not to submit for these offers and risk their future only because their families were in need of money and shelter.
thanks god many of those friends emigrated and now either work or attend college in Germany, Sweden and US

800 years of warfare and now you're finally collapsing. Fantastic news for Britain.

What about that time when the Italian speaking guy took over your country and invaded all neighboring countries? Do you count that as French victories?

Wait and see, before judging...

You'll soon collapse too

still living in a fairytale world of 'muh empire' times

^this

So belligerent fuckers, then.
Yes France has often been a beacon, we've seen the burning from here.

>Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.

Funny that. By aiding the Turk you held Europe back by centuries. The nation of France has done more damage to the white man than The Papacy.

You will get what you deserve.