WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE MAKING FRANCE HATE THREAD AND ""PRESS S TO SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES" AND "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" THREAD...

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE MAKING FRANCE HATE THREAD AND ""PRESS S TO SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES" AND "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" THREAD WHEN NOT A SINGLE VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED YET

Just like kids raided pol during US election, they are doing it again this time.

Fucking retards

Because Macron will win, which every person above 18 and with a half functioning brain knew anyway.

Now we get to rub it in Sup Forums's retarded face.

Because no one in France will vote for a fascist who demonized minorities.

because it's over. Only an idiot thinks otherwise. fuck France

Exited polls from overseas regions indicated Le Pen will lose

Because French gave up again and voted for that commie.

S

you better get the best out of Sup Forums while you still can, frog
Anti-Islam hate sites like this won't be available for long in your new caliphate.

lmao you're country is about to ruin its heritage and history and you think we're the ones who should be upset?

Because there's already exit polling and it shows Macron ahead by double digits percentage points.

Its over.

Islam wins again as it will in the end times as it was told in the Quran

The frenvh saying macron will win type like americans, theyre fucking shill threads. Sage and ignore

Because Macron will win, which every person above 18 and with a half functioning brain knew anyway.

Now we get to rub it in Sup Forums's retarded face.

i can suck my own cock

I don't care that I'm gonna get blown up by muslims eventually as long as I can laugh at Le Sup Forums for two hours XdDd

Just people shilling/concern trolling. Things were way worse during our election.

czech'd brother

Posts like this are the reason I re-evaluated my views on Americans, God bless America.

France is fucked. THey are gonna have to bow down to Islam. I'm just loving it for the happenings.

>t-the votes h-haven't been counted yet

GIVE POWER TO LEPEN GUYS PRAIISE

Kind of the same way ours is? lelelelelelele

it like when everyone said trump wont win or britain won't leave give it time

>you're
First off, if you have a functioning brain and were above 18 you wouldn't be misspelling simple words.

Also ruining heritage? You know nothing of French heritage you poncy Euro reject, go play in your country of filth.

>t. underage Le Pen supporter
I bet you think you can reverse globalism too, idiot. Integration with Europe is the only way for France to keep succeeding in the market.

brain dead nation, fuck em in the ear

but the polls

>WAAH WHY AREN'T PEOPLE VOTING FOR MY RACIST GARBAGE?

Lol, a lepen victory would mean Islam becoming 300x stronger in France. Integration means dissolution in the long run.

Because everyone wants to see France gets fucked

ASUUSAUSAHUSAHSU

>overseas regions

that's not france though

i wonder whos behind those posts

Our demographics were worse. Our candidate was a political genius.

can someone french explain to me how macron is different to hollande? i thought the whole country hated hollande after 4 years of his bullshit. but macron seems like the exact same shit but with a different face. are french people really this dumb or are they too afraid because MUH NATIONALISM LEADS TO NAZISM

It's all a bit of banter lad, calm your tits. Just trying to keep ourselves entertained whilst we wait, also it's just a little warning to the frogs, a tease of what will happen if they truly fuck it up. Vive la France you faggots!

>american "polls"
There is a reason no one takes you seriously

An person with ancestry in France since ancient times. Also someone with an education who understands local politics and is not some filty kraut or yankee who doesnt even speak french yet spouts their retarded opinion at every opportunity.

In terms of fucked countries, yours is right up top you faggot schnitzel.

I sincerely hope that LePen wins, but I have to admit that seeing stuck-up Euro countries getting their shit kicked in brings me tons of happiness as well because I had to put up with tons of "death to America/Americans" and all sorts of shitposting/claims of nonwhiteness ever since that stupid Syria strike. It's fucking karma, baby! Maybe I would have helped shill and meme for your sakes on social media if you didn't burn that bridge when it was our time of crisis!

if you don't understand this country..don't comment on it

People hate Macron too, but they dont want a nazi bitch as their president.

France killed itself a long time ago.
This election wouldn't have changed anything even if Le Pen wins.
They passed the point of no return long ago.

>(((Katz)))

Even if Le Pen wins the French are still slimy horrible bastards

As if the migrants integrate at present.

Delusional.

>muslims are a race
fucking idiot.

THEY'RE FUCKING SHILLS, JESUS.

>Also ruining heritage? You know nothing of French heritage you poncy Euro reject

there is actually no such thing as "french heritage"

>defeatism: the post

> misspelling
Yeah fuck back off to the youtube comment section you normie fuckwad

they're discouraging macron supporters, maybe

"she's got this"

kek being that buttblasted

The french have been trying to turn europe into negros since they placed african soldiers in the rhineland.

Shills are trying to spread low energy defeatism, this won't work.

PRAISE KEK
DEATH TO SHILLS

Its fucking France. We all know which way this is gonna go.

There's a difference between polls taken during the lead-up to an election, and exit polls.

America doesnt know the definition of crisis and hasnt since Pearl Harbor.

>buhu you guys trolled us on pol when we did what we always do and meddled in other countries affairs and against the good side as usual.

Not brit so inb4 empire

Because the election was rigged just like ours, but unlike us, France doesn't have a big enough population to sway the margin of error for the rigged vote.

Are voters even french at this point? Bet 30% of them are from Africa.

The eternal Gaul

up their bum?

THE ETERNAL PAKI

Why have the Bogdanoffs forsaken France?

who?

you're just sad that your country has no fucking hope left.

>Le Pen wins = shitskins burn

>Macron wins = France gets gang raped by shitskins and pay for their mistake as we laugh

It's to send a message to shitskins & commie shills in this thread, that no matter what happens Sup Forums always wins in the end

How do you ruin history?

And trust me, the West has been dead since the 70s

want a quick rundown or something?

let me guess, you are no baluga xD kekekek