RISK- FRENCH ELECTION EDITION

I'm toking and relaxing while observing the French election this beautiful Sunday . Let's risk to pass the time. If you say "Marine will win" I'll start you with 10 more provinces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNacARNEPNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm afraid because of the evil Macron represents but I have faith that France will take its nation-state back

Name: Spoon Man
Color: Dark red
Start in Maine and move down to NH/Vermont

adding

>Green
>Nevada

adding you too

what do you guys make of all the weird NK royalty globalist human trafficking last-minute shit?

hwhwat
link?

>Pink
>Florida

i don't think I have any good links for you, but i'm sure you could find something somewhere. PArt of Macron's secret shit is he has these weird connections to groups that (((coincidentally))) are involved in the topic of child trafficking. Also in the leaks are some strange papers with Korean writing and maps and shit on them. Ilike to imagine it's a secret bloodline like Aemon but whatevvs. It's part of what really freaks me out with all of this stuff. I'm patiently waiting for the day of justice for these monsters. To continue using ASoiaF analogies: it's like R'Holler vs the Other. there is only one eternal struggle: good vs evil. Macron is on the evil side and I hope he fails miserably and is investigated

adding and loading one. Let's turn up the nice feels in here. Do any of you ever plan to go to France or have you already been there? I'm a history fag so I hope to see Avignon at least some day, and if I were ever going to get a flag it would be Champagne's
>pic related

if le pen isn't winning I'm never going. would love to see it though one day tbqh

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=UNacARNEPNw

I'm an international student (Egyptian) here, but it really saddens me to see what happened to France. They used to rule over Egypt and back in that time, and right after we became independent, Egypt was so great. Egypt took a lot of it's traditions, style etc. from France and while Egypt went to shit in a completely different way seeing France suffer at the hands of the EU reminds me of the decay of my own country.

Really hope Le Pen wins and sticks to her promises (unlike Trump on some issues desu). If that happens then I'd be glad to do some tourism in France :)

Pic related is some women at the beach at 1950's. That would be unacceptable in most places in Egypt nowadays. They'd either get harassed or yelled at.

don't necessarily screech in the streets, but be proud of that heritage. Don't fuck up European nation-states but France did help Egypt, it's cool to think of that era. To me that's like the dudes in Indiana Jones. Plus France conquering Egypt makes nice art. Trump is one of the greatest leaders of my country that there will ever be. You have to be patient user, and keep faith

Kansas
Grey

adding fuck you faggot.

Lol I think it's autistic to screech in the streets no matter what your heritage is. Flying flags outside your home and similar displays are as far as I would go.

Egypt is pretty cool actually. We're obviously experiencing all the Muslim problems the other Arab nations are experiencing (especially with the Muslim brotherhood) but Egypt also has a strong secular segment of the population, possible from French rule.

Even today it's a little more liberal than the Middle East / oil countries.

The reason the West is being overrun by immigrants (not just refugees) is that a lot of immigrants see Western nations as an escape. They'll get better education there, feel safe working there and never come back to their country. I think it's a shame that people would rather do that than be proud of their country's past and try to restore that greatness. I hope to help fix Egypt one day.

no rolls yet, still need more players

OK, how many do we need?

a couple more and I'll start. If it ends up being a smaller game you guys cant just all agree to share lol

Dark Blue
NH

>Dark Blue,
>New Hampshire

I keep fucking this up
>Dark Blue
>New Hampshire

Washington
Huskiez
Purple

Houston, TX
New Republic of Texas